LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Spottings

Ha, was it Neighbors? Wish I knew which place it was, I would showed up to flaunt my pretty shaved legs before I left town for good!. Woulda been exciting.

It was the Eagle. They now have "underwear nights" a couple Saturdays every month. However, in my post back in February, the guy at the bar I mentioned (shirt up, diapers exposed) was at Neighbours.

I was at Publix Grocery Store the other day, was a guy about 25 or so. He had a brace on 1 knee and a bandage on the other. He was walking with a cane. He had on bike shorts and regular gym shorts over that. He had the " Bulge " front and rear.

He looked kinda paranoid, like people where watching him, maybe his first time out after being in the hospital or something from a car wreck or whatever.

I was wearing my usal cloth diapers and plastic pants with cargo pants on. and you can defiantly tell I have on diapers. I don't flaunt it, and never will , just my usal going out attire.

He looked at me sevearal times, and stoped at the food counter and kinda lingered looking at me. I use a crutch to get around too ( forearm crutch ), and I thought about striking up a conversation but didn't. I go tp the same store once a week so maybe I will see him again, I will talk to him next time. He might need some help maybe knowing that he's not alone in wearing diapers.

The same Publix is down the street from like 8 big retirement high rises, and buses come and go all the time bringing the old people there to get grocerys. I have seen quite a few older people with diapers on and the diaper isle there is allways out of medium Depends, must be the popular size. So I have to go across the street to get my Depends form CVS.

He usually cried at least once everyday, not because he was sad, but because the world was so beautiful and life was so short.

I know I don't take great pains. Heck, if anyone who is looking for diapers looks at me, you'll find them. Sure, I don't advertise them (no short skirts, shorts, low-riding jeans) but I don't go to extreme measures, it's a waste of my time to everyday be always thinking about if my diaper's showing. I've got more important things to do, plus people will always find out eventually, hiding things just delays the inevitable.

I concur. I never take anytime to hide my diapers. I put my jeans on and slap a shirt on. I don't tuck the top of my diaper down because I don't care. Secondly, most ic people that I know and myself, Rozi throw in your two cents here, wear cloth backed diapers. They are way cooler than plastic. Third, I do not know of any ic person who would ever buy from a store for two reasons: A. the diapers are crap B. we buy by the case. Its cheaper and easier. I know that I need diapers tomorrow and the next day and so on so a bag is pointless. Additionally, I buy online because that is the only place that I can get Tena Ultra's and Super's.

Lastly, for everyone who says that diapers are noticeable under clothes, not really. Many of my friends have never known for years until I told them. I have never had a flat butt from being wet and sitting. I have never had diaper lines. I have never had anything that to someone who didn't know about diapers would scream diaper. I myself at times get self conscious about them and worry that I have those things, but no one has ever told me.

Having said all of that, if you see someone wearing a diaper, don't go talk to them. If they want to talk to you about your diapers, they will.

I'm amused at people worrying so much about diapers. Nobody is listening or starring at your ass.

I was told my sister dislikes my skirts cause you can hear my diaper. Yeah... if you already KNOW it's there and are listening. General public isn't ever going to be like "OMG! Did i just hear a diaper?!".

Well I like Tena's, attends, secure-X plus and Molicure's. I order those online you can't buy it here. We have a Wal-mart here but don't like what they have( depends). I drive 2 hours to a bigger town that has 2 Wal-greens and CVS. I like their diapers too and I go in there late night. I usually wear double diapers and sweats pants & (of course)a shirt. I don't flaunt. You could hear me and see the bulge. I try to get as many as possible in bulk packs. I went in one time and grab 2 packs of 44 and walked over to a gal working there. She was about 28? I asked her if there was more and said yes. She told me to wait up front. I didn't look around or nothing. I didn't want to look scared. The manager lady was up there and we both waited as another gal got behind me and stared at me and didn't say anything. I think she was probably surpised in her mind. Well came back with 2 more packs of 44. 4 packs in all. I paid and she asked me if I needed help. I said" yes". She helped me as the manager took care of the other gal. She never mention nothing about my diaper. We carried them back to my car right out side. She was very nice had good customer skills. Told me good night & walk back in. People don't care about diapers. If she asked then I would've told her I'm incontinent. There were other people in there but I didn't pay attention. The only time they would is if you acted strange like your trying to shoplift. I was checking to see if I got posted here for that.

well as for the other posts re: intcontinent ppl going 2 gr8 pains to hide their nappies etc... Id again like others here disagree with that assumption. I have worn nappies now for double incontinence for 3 years and in that time not ever gone to gr8 lengths to hide them. I just wear my regular clothes with them underneath. Ive been out in wet and messy nappies and sometimes in relatively thick nappies and so far apart from 1 comment from a nice woman whilst I was filling up at a petrol station a year or so back Ive had no comments at all about my wearing. My nappy has been on display a number of times (not intentionally!! lol) and nobodys battered an eyelid. The woman I mentioned tho all she said was (as I was bent down at the time filling up a jerry can) "just thought Id let you know your nappy is showing" and walked off smiling. I was a lil shocked by it and quickly pulled down my top that had ridden up revealing the top of my nappy over my jeans and carried on what I was doing. She never even stopped long enough for me to say thanks !! lol

As for others wearing and sightings. As yet I havent seen or noticed anyone else wearing. Suspected a few but no real evidence to support things.

If anyone was to ask me about my wearing or ask if I was wearing a nappy I wouldnt hide or deny it, ID be quite open and tell them yes I am and why.

hope this helps

Hugs

Inco :)

I should mention.. last year my wife and my parents and me just arrived in vegas and were driving on the strip and there was this guy dressed as a baby with the bonnet and the pacifier and all , with his woman holding his leash with a sign '' I lost a bet ''

funny stuff, my parents were outraged but my wife and me knew what they were on about lol

Someone once had a sighting of myself changing into a nappy. I went swimming at a local pool that used communial changing cubicles. unknown to me i had to choose a end stall that had a slight gap between the door hinges that you could see through when the door was shut.

There i was busy doing my own thing when i happened to glance up and notice a male member of staff watching me, needless to say i went the colour of beetroot and scarpered as quick as i could.

The funny thing is i went back a week or two later and the same person must have recognised me because i heard them saying to another member of staff pointing out the nappy girl. And wasnt even descreet about it.

Never been back since.

:lol:

Lmao! :lol:

Someone once had a sighting of myself changing into a nappy. I went swimming at a local pool that used communial changing cubicles. unknown to me i had to choose a end stall that had a slight gap between the door hinges that you could see through when the door was shut.

There i was busy doing my own thing when i happened to glance up and notice a male member of staff watching me, needless to say i went the colour of beetroot and scarpered as quick as i could.

The funny thing is i went back a week or two later and the same person must have recognised me because i heard them saying to another member of staff pointing out the nappy girl. And wasnt even descreet about it.

Never been back since.

:lol:

Thats too bad that that guy had to be a jerk like that. you should have reported him to his boss

• 2 months later...

A gay bar here in Seattle has regular "underwear nights", providing a clothes check for patrons who want to take off their pants, pants & shirt, etc. Last night a group of 20-somethings were among the participants, one of whom was diapered. While his buddies stood there in their underwear, he was wearing a diaper and plastic pants. He kept his shirt on, but it only reached the top of the diapers. None of his buddies seemed to be a daddy type, and given his apparent attitude and it didn't seem to be any sort of "punishment". He actually seemed to be pretty nonchalant about it, as he chatted with folks, bought drinks at the bar, walked around the place, etc.

He's become a regular in diapers at "underwear nights". Last time his plastic pants and T-shirt featured

baby Sesame Street characters. Also, a couple of his buddies showed up diapered this time - they were apparently a couple, given how they rubbed their diapers together :rolleyes: . It's all taken in stride now.

Mark

Guest diapered469

Once I saw a woman sitting in a white convertible outside a bank drinking from a baby bottle. Unfortunately I didn't have the gumption to go up to her and ask, "do you always drink from a baby bottle?"

This is the only diaper I have spotted.

When I was 14 my best friend at the time would always have to go home for no reason and come back like nothing happed and he would "clean" his room before I could come in I did the same thing so I could hide my diapers so I was a little suspicious.

well one time I was over at his house spending the night and before he went to bed he went into his parents bathroom even though he had one in the hall by his room so when he got out I said I had to go to the bathroom I left the room alone and went to his parents and asked if I could use thier bathroom because his little brother was in thiers.

They said sure so I grabed my bag and went in so I was looking around and in the cabinet under the sink was a trash bag and a dirty adult diaper so I closed the cabinet put on my goodnite and left. When I went in his room he was on his bed so I sat next to him and asked "Hey dude do you wear diapers cus I found one in the bathroom" he started to get embarest and said no.

So I told him I wore goodnites and dident care if he wore diapers we talked about it and he told me that he was incontinent I told him how I wet the bed after that we dident realy talk about it much sometimes it would come up but we both were kind of embaressed about the subject. Unfortunately he moved away a few years back and I have yet to find another diapered friend.

I can't believe everyone has had some type of interesting sighting or another since I have had none. I'm envious of that! Perhaps it's because I haven't taken public transit for a long time & live in a "big small town" place.

I'm not going to count my senior citizen sightings, but do Halloween event sightings count? It's the perfect place for real AB's to go out in public without much fuss.

Besides people with special needs, I've had 2 diaper sightings. The first was when my wife and I were shopping for furniture. I was diapered under my clothes, and my wife came over to me and says "that woman over there is wearing a diaper that is louder than yours!". Of course I had to go check it out, so I ambled over to where she was browsing, and sure enough, she was crinkling big time. This was a while back....during the time of those lovely green SUPER crinkly Depends briefs (I've not found a diaper that loud since). I browsed around her for a while and you could barely see any diaper bulge, but the noise was unmistakable.

The other time I spotted a diaper was on a flight to Florida. Mom and Dad and their 3 kids aged 5, 7 and 12 (roughly) were in the row diagonal and in front of me. There were 3 seats in the row and mom was by the window (Dad and the 7 year old were in the next row in front of them). The kids were wrestling and having fun. I wasn't paying much attention, but all of a sudden the 12 year old (girl) was upside down and her jeans skirt flipped up revealing what I'm pretty sure was a youth or medium size Attends diaper. He brother had her pinned, and she was struggling to get him off and then she realized her skirt was flipped up and her diaper was fully exposed. She got really mad, and shoved him off and she turned bright red. The horse play was over for her, and she went and sat in the row with her dad. She did return an hour or so later and cautiously played again with her brothers, but she was careful not to show off her diapers again. It did appear that all three kids might have been in diapers....

This was an entry in my guestbook at my website (heidilynnsworld.com), about 6 months ago:

"I can't believe I found your website today! Believe it or not, you were an inspiration to me. About 2 years ago, I was in Phoenix visiting a friend. As I often do when I travel, I brought along some of my girly clothes. I was leaving the next morning, so I had a hotel room near the airport. But I hadn't really had a chance to wear my sissy clothes. So I put on my skirt and went out for a drive. I pulled into the Frys parking lot (the one that also has a Target) and was driving around working up the courage to get out and go inside. Next thing I know, I turrn down a parking aisle and I see this man dressed as a baby - you - loading up the trunk of your car! If that wasn't a sign that I should get just do it, I don't know what was! So I quickly parked my car and got out - pink skirt and all! I looked over to where you were, but you had already gotten in your car and started to drive away. But I did go into the store, walked around, trying to get some attention, then I bought some make-up, as I recall, and left. But what a thrill! My first time out in public in a girly dress! And all because I saw you!

So Thanks!"

Thank you, Stacey, for your verification and support! The Fry's supermarket at 44th Street and Thomas in Phoenix is defintiely "AB friendly", as are most of the markets I visit. I consider myself extremely lucky to live in a community where lifestyle choices are tolerated and accepted. How this all came about, I'm not sure. But, it has happened. I think the City of Phoenix has made a great stride in trying to establish itself as a cosmopolitan center in the world. I was approached by a woman at a Fry's market, not 3 months ago. She introduced herself and told me she was part of the city planning commitee. She said, " I visited your site a couple months ago and I want you to know, that I think you are great! Keep up the good work. "

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: Go Giants!

• 4 weeks later...

This was an entry in my guestbook at my website (heidilynnsworld.com), about 6 months ago:

"I can't believe I found your website today! Believe it or not, you were an inspiration to me. About 2 years ago, I was in Phoenix visiting a friend. As I often do when I travel, I brought along some of my girly clothes. I was leaving the next morning, so I had a hotel room near the airport. But I hadn't really had a chance to wear my sissy clothes. So I put on my skirt and went out for a drive. I pulled into the Frys parking lot (the one that also has a Target) and was driving around working up the courage to get out and go inside. Next thing I know, I turrn down a parking aisle and I see this man dressed as a baby - you - loading up the trunk of your car! If that wasn't a sign that I should get just do it, I don't know what was! So I quickly parked my car and got out - pink skirt and all! I looked over to where you were, but you had already gotten in your car and started to drive away. But I did go into the store, walked around, trying to get some attention, then I bought some make-up, as I recall, and left. But what a thrill! My first time out in public in a girly dress! And all because I saw you!

So Thanks!"

Thank you, Stacey, for your verification and support! The Fry's supermarket at 44th Street and Thomas in Phoenix is defintiely "AB friendly", as are most of the markets I visit. I consider myself extremely lucky to live in a community where lifestyle choices are tolerated and accepted. How this all came about, I'm not sure. But, it has happened. I think the City of Phoenix has made a great stride in trying to establish itself as a cosmopolitan center in the world. I was approached by a woman at a Fry's market, not 3 months ago. She introduced herself and told me she was part of the city planning commitee. She said, " I visited your site a couple months ago and I want you to know, that I think you are great! Keep up the good work. "

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: Go Giants!

Very nice. i'm staying in a hotel down the street from that Target right now. I had no idea Phoenix was that cool.

• 3 weeks later...

When i was at the gym today i went to the bathroom after a swim and i heard some crinkling in the stall behind me, after a little while he rushed out kind of quick with his gym bag in hand and left. i didn't hear any tapes and the plastic sounded pretty heavy so i think he changed into a cloth diaper then got nervous when he noticed someone else was in the room and split.

i'm not 100% sure that he got changed into a diaper but it's a pretty safe bet that there's another dl at my gym. :thumbsup: it's kind of cool to be on the other side of that for a change.

(waits for someone to post "hey that was me in the stall")

900th post :P

:D that might have been me at barnes and noble . my wife and i seen a guy at pizza hut bent over and you could see part of the diaper

A few years ago I was at a Barnes & Noble near Durham NC, and there was a guy there who looked to be 18-20 yo who had an unmistakable crinkle and a bit of a bulge in the rear. He saw me staring at him, looked up, and kind of smiled... I think he knew I was on to him. :)

• 6 years later...

The girl sitting in front of me in class today was wearing a diaper. Her shirt was riding up, and it was sticking up over her jeans by a few inches. By the looks of it, she was wearing a depends or generic diaper with tabs. I was totally shocked, and checked a few more times throughout the class to make sure it was a diaper, which it definitely was.