LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Brat In The Hat - Part 10 Posted 10/01

Part 1 - Too Wet to Play

"Come on, this is ridiculous!" Sarah whined. She knew that only made her sound more childish - she told herself that was part of her plan, to show her mother how silly she was being, but at least part of her knew it was just because she was upset.

"The way you've been acting lately, you're lucky I haven't gotten you a babysitter," her mother told her sternly. "Now show me, young lady." When Sarah made no move to do any such thing, her mother put her hands on her hips and gave her the look, the one that told Sarah she wasn't playing around. "Would you like me to look myself?"

"Fine," Sarah huffed, hand brushing against the hem of her yellow babydoll tank top to unbutton the front of her pink shorts, sliding them down just far enough to show off the front of her training pants. They were white, trimmed in pink, decorated with pictures of cupcakes, and were Sarah's least favorite piece of clothing, despite the fact that she had packages of Goodnites and diapers, both of which she had been wearing on a regular basis lately. What made these worse was the fact that they were cloth - thus, not disposable - and unique. "I don't need these, you know."

"If I did know that, you wouldn't be wearing them," her mother informed her. "Believe me, nobody will be happier than me if I come home and find them dry. But I'm not about to risk it, especially not with it raining outside all day. I know hearing that sound all day could make it a little more difficult for you to hold it in."

Sarah rolled her eyes. "God, mom, I'm almost twenty, not two!" She'd just turned nineteen, actually, but that was still close to twenty, right? Certainly closer to that than to any age where the way she was being treated would be appropriate. Though, in all fairness, she should have expected it, after her birthday.

She preferred not to remember her birthday, as that had been when her mother had given her the training panties currently mocking her from beneath her shorts. Even though her mom had given it to her in private, it had still been humiliating to open a box, on the birthday after the one that was supposed to signify her becoming an adult, and find those sitting inside, in a package with two others. The others were more plain, pink and purple, but they were both waiting to be washed now.

"I'm sure they're much softer than those Goodnites," her mother had told her, as she'd stared blankly into the box, feeling a little ill. "And they're reusable! They should be much more economical for you than buying a whole package of Goodnites if you just need them every now and then."

Sarah had decided not to point out that there was no way she'd be caught dead washing those at college, instead forcing as sincere a, "Thank you," as she could muster before setting the box aside. Feeling a little bitter, she'd wondered why her mom hadn't just gotten her diapers. A few days later, she did, though she didn't bother wrapping them. She'd just left them on the top of Sarah's dresser.

When Sarah, annoyed but mostly embarrassed had asked about them, her mother had simply told her, "You're wearing those to bed from now on. Those little Goodnites of yours are clearly not absorbant enough, and I won't have you ruining your mattress."

"Can't I just wear my training pants?" Sarah had asked. "They're thicker than my Goodnites and..."

"I'd rather not have to do the laundry every three days," her mother had said.

"It doesn't happen every night!"

"Then why have I been washing your sheets every day?" That had shut Sarah up.

At college, she'd never had this much trouble, either with volume or frequency. She did tend to drink less water there, since doing so meant walking all the way down the hall to a water fountain to fill a cup. She didn't drink it as late, either, since the last thing she wanted to do once she was in her Goodnite and pajamas was leave her room. And, since she had to get changed when her roommate wasn't around, to keep her from finding out, she was often dressed like that for quite a while. When her roomie would bring friends over, it was hard not to feel like a little sister, trying to hang out with her big sister and her friends, but all dressed up in her jammies already in case she fell asleep from staying up too late. Her diminutive stature and lackluster development compared to most other girls her age didn't help much in that department, either.

She knew she should at least try to stop drinking after a certain time of the day now that she was home for the summer. That might help, and if not, no real harm was done, other than going to bed thirsty a night or two. But the thought of doing that just made her feel like a toddler with a bedwetting problem, and she resisted it because of that, even though part of her knew that was probably making her problem worse. She was being stubborn, and silly, but sometimes that felt like the only thing she had control of anymore. At least for now. She had no doubt that her mother would get around to that soon enough, and make her come toddling up to her in the evening, after getting diapered up for bed, and ask for a glass of water like some little kid. And she'd probably say no, then demand to see Sarah's diaper, as if the waddle it added to her step wasn't enough proof that she had it on.

She had no doubt that last part would happen, since it already did. And if she didn't venture out from her room in time to be seen by her mom, her mother would come to her. And, since her mother went to bed before she did, she'd find herself having to get changed into at least her nighttime underthings much earlier than she normally would. Sometimes, as she stood there, holding her nightshirt up, cheeks burning, she'd find herself thinking about her roommate, Nora.

It wasn't entirely fair to blame her bedwetting for making her feel like a kid around Nora, because that had started the moment she'd met her. Nora was tall, beautiful, confident, everything Sarah didn't consider herself. When she'd first met her, she'd been sure she had to be a senior, not a freshman, but, sure enough, they were the same age, less than a month apart - and Sarah was actually the older of the two. That had blown her mind a little when she'd first found out. And made her feel all the worse about their first meeting, when she'd been sitting on her bed, crying, afraid she'd made a big mistake in deciding to go to college right away, without taking a year off, as Nora breezed in with her first box of stuff.

While she was gorgeous, it wasn't her looks that intimidated Sarah as much as her attitude. She just seemed so grown up and sophisticated compared to her. Nora didn't seem the least bit nervous about moving away from home, she wasn't shy to meet new people, she didn't let upcoming tests freak her out, she didn't seem to mind the idea of changing clothes in front of someone else at all. Sarah, on the other hand, was glad to be away from her mother, sure, but everything felt so overwhelming.

And they'd only gotten worse as the school year had worn on. She'd wound up dropping a class so she wouldn't fail it, but even with that extra time, she found herself getting closer and closer to failing her other classes, too. At home, her mother had always set aside certain times where she wasn't allowed to do anything else but study, but at college, she didn't have that - she'd much rather spend her time hanging out, or playing on the Internet, or whatever. Even when she knew she should buckle down, she found herself resisting the idea of setting aside a study time, just because she knew it was what her mom would do.

It was really little wonder that, after midterms, she'd started wetting the bed. She was sure they'd been a disaster, that she had flunked out of everything and was about to be sent home, back to her disappointed mother. The stress of it all had just been too much for her. That first morning, she, of course, hadn't been expecting it, so she hadn't made an effort to get up earlier than Nora, like she got used to doing after that, and her roommate had seen.

Sarah was mortified. "I-I-I... I must have drank too much," she stammered, trying to think of some explanation. In truth, she'd never had alcohol in her life, but Nora had, quite frequently. For the first few weeks, she'd done her best to get Sarah to join her in the parties she went to every weekend, but she'd eventually given up. Nora never seemed to suffer any ill effects from her drinking, but Sarah had heard of other girls wetting their bed after a wild night, so it sounded plausible. "We were celebrating midterms being over, and I guess I got carried away."

Nora, it turned out, didn't really seem to care one way or the other. She'd shrugged and said, "It happens. You really have to pay attention to how much you drink. Especially a little thing like you," and never brought it up again. Still, Sarah had spent the next week or so terrified that she'd hear Nora had been spreading the rumor around campus that she was a bedwetter, and she'd resolved to make sure it never happened again.

And then it had. And again. And, finally, she got tired of having to wake up super early to make sure it hadn't, to hide the evidence before Nora woke up, then hurry her stuff down to the laundry room, and, late one night, after Nora was already asleep, she drove to Wal-Mart and bought herself her first package of Goodnites. Sometimes she wondered if she was making things worse, adding "finding a way to change in and out of Goodnites in secret in a shared room" to her list of things to worry about, but what choice did she have? And, as far as she knew, all the sneaking around had paid off, since Nora hadn't found out, or at least hadn't said anything.

She had hoped that her bedwetting would stop once she got home for the summer, and was done with classes, but obviously that hadn't happened. And, unlike Nora, her mother had found out almost right away. Sarah wasn't sure if that had been because she'd gotten lazy, just throwing her Goodnites away in her bathroom, assuming she'd be the one to take it out, like she had before she went to college, or if her mother had known to look for it. After all, she'd worn her Goodnites over Christmas and spring breaks. She'd thought she'd hidden them, and her mom hadn't mentioned it, but she also hadn't seemed to surprised when she'd confronted Sarah about finding her wet things in the trash.

"Well, you're certainly pouting like a two year old," her mother told her, looking down at her grumpy daughter, sulking as she thought about her plight. "Just be good, and stay dry." She kissed the top of Sarah's head, signaling that she was done with the conversation, whether Sarah liked it or not, and picked up her purse. "Text me if you need anything."

"I'll be fine," Sarah said, rolling her eyes. "It's one afternoon." She followed her mother over to the door, then went over to the window, watching her put her stuff down and get settled. "Come on, get out of here," Sarah hissed under her breath, as if there was any chance her mom could hear her all the way out there. She began to squirm in anticipation, hardly able to wait until her mother left before she ran to her room, tore off her silly training pants, and put on some normal underwear.

She wasn't sure if, when her mom got back and she'd made it the whole day without an accident, even without her training pants "just in case", she'd brag about it. There was certainly a part of her that wanted to do just that. That would hardly help her claims of being an adult, however, not to mention that, accident-less or not, her mother might get mad that she'd changed. Still, it was nice to think about how good that would feel.

"Gooo!" she begged, practically bouncing now. It was a sad comment on her life how excited she was to get out of these things, though a big part of it was also the prospect of a day all on her own, to do whatever she wanted. She groaned as she saw her mother stop moving for a moment, then pick up her phone. Why was someone calling her now?! Knowing her mom, there was no way she'd start to drive while she was on the phone, which meant her change was going to be delayed even further. She could always go change now, of course, but, until the car was gone, there was always a chance her mom could come back inside. She didn't know for sure that her mom would be able to tell she wasn't in her training pants any more just from looking at her, but she didn't want to risk it.

She jumped as her phone chirped at her, pulling it out of her pocket to find a text from her mom. "If you need to go potty that bad, GO. I hope you didn't have an accident already."

Her cheeks flushed as she wrote back a curt, "I'm fine," forcing herself to stay still afterward. It wasn't too hard, since the text had killed her enthusiasm somewhat - she hoped it was just because it had less letters, but her mother's use of "potty" instead of "bathroom" was especially mood-killing. She wasn't about to explain that she hadn't been doing a potty dance, though.

Instead of leaving it at that, her mom replied, "I hope so. If you do, I want you to change into a diaper, not your Goodnites, okay?"

Sarah tapped out a very frustrated "NO!" before thinking better of it and not replying at all. A minute or two passed as she stared out into the rain, and, just as she realized her mom wasn't going to leave until she answered, her phone chirped again. This time, the message was a simple, "Sarah...", but she could practically hear the tone her mother would have said it in, if she weren't out in the car. It was the tone that told her she was acting like the little kid she claimed not to be, that she was trying her mother's patience, that she had better straighten up, or she would regret it.

Going back to sulking, Sarah replied, "Fine," then stuck her phone back in her pocket. Her shorts only had one, in the back. Like most of the clothes she had to wear, they were meant for a younger kid than her, presumably one without a nice cell phone, as hers didn't fit all the way in, but it was better than nothing. She heard it chime again, but ignored it defiantly, crossing her arms and waiting. For a moment or two, she worried she was going to have to break down and look at the message after all, that her mother would require an answer again, but, finally, the car began to move, rolling gently down the driveway and out onto the road before vanishing into the rain.

Sarah felt a smile cross her face as she continued to watch, making absolutely sure the car wasn't returning. "Good riddance!" she exclaimed, sticking her tongue out before turning and heading to her room, determined to make the most of her day. She could already see herself, ripping off her training pants, tossing them into the garbage can in her room - purely symbolic, of course, since she'd have to grab them back out when her mom came back so she could put them back on, but it would still make her feel good - and slipping on some nice, thin, regular panties.

She wasn't even out of the living room before the doorbell rang. She jumped at the sound, then froze. Was her mom back after all? She hadn't even heard the car approaching! But why would she ring the doorbell? Sarah supposed her hands could be full, and she couldn't turn the knob, but all she'd taken was her purse and umbrella, and she'd gotten out easily enough.

The doorbell rang again. Sarah wasn't expecting any visitors, and surely if her mother was, she'd have let Sarah know. It was probably just a delivery, Sarah told herself. Maybe her mom had ordered something, and the postman didn't want to leave the box on the front porch. She didn't really want anyone to see her like this, but after a hasty glance downward, she decided the bulge wasn't too bad. Besides, it would only take a second to grab the package and give a quick, "Thanks!" before closing the door.

So she walked back across the living room and to the front door. She started to look out the peephole, but the doorbell rang again, and she decided not to make him wait anymore. But when she opened the door, it wasn't the postman standing there. It was a girl, taller than her, in a pair of tight jeans and a short sleeved shirt hoodie, a pair of stuffed cat ears adorning the top. She didn't stay outside long, either, pushing past Sarah and onto the welcome mat.

"Were you going to leave me out there all day?" the girl asked, sounding slightly agitated. "I don't know if you noticed, but it's raining!"

"I'm sorry," Sarah apologized automatically, before even she even thought that she should ask who this was who had just barged into her house. The girl rolled her eyes, then pushed the hood back, letting it fall away from her face. For a split second, Sarah was confused, trying to place the face, and then it hit her.

"Melody?" she said hesitantly, hardly able to believe it. Melody and her parents had moved next door about a year and a half ago, and Sarah had babysat Melody quite often her senior year of high school. Then, Melody had been a scrawny little tween, and not particularly happy about having to have a babysitter - not, Sarah thought with a blush, too dissimilar to how she'd felt as she'd spoken to her mother just a few minutes earlier.

Sarah's mom had told her that Melody had grown up quite a bit since she'd been away at college, but she hadn't seen her since coming home for the summer. It was hard to believe it could be the same girl, but, looking at her face, she was sure it had to be her. Just like with Nora, Sarah would have had a hard time believing she was the same age as this girl, but this time, she wasn't. She was older than this girl, too, and by significantly more than a month.

Melody paused for a moment, looking down at her, then smiled. "Hi, Sarah," she said. "I was hoping I'd catch you here. I saw your mom's car leave, but I didn't think you were in it. I'm not interrupting anything, am I?"

"Oh, no," Sarah shrugged. "Just sitting around, you know. Not a whole lot else to do with it raining like this, you know?"

"I don't know about that," she grinned. "I'm sure we can think of something fun."

• Like 2

Yay, another Princess Pottypants story!!!! :girl_happy:

Overall it looks good. I can't see any real problems, other than that it took me a little while to figure out that the roommate was at college, not living there with her.

I'm looking forward to reading more!

Yay, Another PPP story, & from the start of this one, I think this will be my favorite one of the stories that you have authored that I have read. Please Continue,

Rockies Fan.

Part 2 - We Sat There, We Two

"You, uh... You look good," Sarah said, feeling a little insecure as she looked up at the girl in front of her.

"Oh, thanks," Melody smiled. "You're... smaller than I expected."

"Hmm?" Sarah furrowed her eyebrows, not sure how to take that.

Melody chuckled, waving it off. "I mean, than I remember. But I guess I've grown quite a bit since the last time I saw you."

"Uh... Yeah." Sarah giggled nervously at that understatement. Seeing them now, it would be all too easy to mistake Melody for the older of the two, and that wasn't even taking into account those damn cupcake-dotted training pants Sarah was wearing. She squirmed as she thought about them, as they seemed to grow even thicker around her waist. Melody had been having some bedwetting problems back when Sarah was babysitting her - Sarah had thought about that often, when she'd started having her own problems at college - but Sarah had never seen Melody's parents stick her with anything as overtly infantile as what she was wearing.

She wondered if Melody still had those problems. It might make Sarah feel a little better if she did, in a weird way, but she doubted it. She'd always suspected that the reason Melody's parents had stopped hiring her was because Melody had stopped bedwetting, thus proving she didn't need a babysitter after all. If it was true, it was kind of funny - she'd taken it upon herself to do what she could to help the girl stop, and by doing so, she'd lost her job. Then again, that was near the end of the school year anyway, and she'd spent most of the summer before hanging out with her friends before they all went their separate ways for college, so she wouldn't really have had time, anyway.

It felt like the world had gone all topsy-turvy now as she stared up at little Melody. She felt a certain sense of pride, seeing the kid grown up like this, but at the same time, she couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable in a way she couldn't entirely explain, though she was pretty sure it had to do with how Melody was looking at her. "Well, uh... It was nice to see you," Sarah swallowed. "But I..."

"What?" Melody asked innocently. "You just said you weren't up to anything, right?"

"Well, I meant..." Sarah stammered, but her words didn't stop the girl from walking further into the house, making a bee-line for the couch and sitting down, patting the cushion beside her. Sarah hesitated.

"Come on, I just want to talk!" Melody patted the couch again. Sarah crept over, a strange sense of foreboding washing over her as she got closer. She tugged at the hem of her shirt as she sat, trying to make sure not even a hint of those horrid trainers became visible as she moved.

She could feel her heart pounding in her chest, and she had to tell herself to calm down. Really, what did she think was going to happen? She was older than this girl - she'd even changed her diapers - and she was in her own house. There was no reason to freak out over a simple little visit. Yet, she still felt her palms growing sweaty as she sat there, fighting not to wiggle in her seat and give away her anxiety. She was just being paranoid. She was thinking that, somehow, Melody had seen her through her bedroom window, dealing with a wet bed, and was there to rub their switched positions in her face.

"I know it's a little late," Melody said, smiling at Sarah again in a way that she couldn't decide was creepy or just her imagination, "but I just wanted to say happy birthday."

"Oh!" Sarah giggled again, this time in relief then began to feel bad for suspecting the poor girl of some ulterior motive. "That's sweet of you, honey." She turned, giving the girl a hug. "And you came over in the rain to do it!"

Melody shrugged happily. "What's a little rain? I wanted to see you again!"

Sarah heart melted a little. "Aww, I missed you, too! I had so much fun watching you!"

Melody's smile froze, just slightly. "Fun?"

"Yeah!" Sarah replied enthusiastically. "You're a good kid! Or, I guess I should say you were a good kid... You're not really a kid anymore, are you?"

"No, not quite." Her voice sounded a little stiffer. "So, you had fun babysitting me, huh?"

"Of course!" Sarah rolled her eyes. "But you don't want to talk about that, do you? Didn't you say you wanted to do something fun? Why don't we watch a movie or something?"

"Actually, I do kind of want to talk about that," Melody interrupted. "I..."

"Look, there's no need to be embarrassed about what happened back then! You were a kid, it happens! Now you just wait here, and I'm going to run to the bathroom. Why don't you see if there's anything good on?" She picked up the remote from the coffee table, passing it over to Melody. She knew it was a little weird, hanging out with someone so much younger than her, but it wasn't like she had anything better to do herself. She had a feeling Melody wanted to hang out, too, and that was flattering. Despite everything that had happened to Sarah, the girl still looked up to her. It was nice to know somebody did. Once she got changed into real panties, she was sure she'd feel a lot better - she would probably have felt just as paranoid around anyone, with those on. "Or we could play a game or something. Whatever you want. Besides, I want to hear if you've got a boyfriend yet," she teased the girl as she got to her feet. "You're gonna stay, right?"

Melody sighed. "Yes, I'm going to stay, but I really want to talk to you about..."

"We'll have plenty of time to talk!" Sarah reassured her. "Just hang on a minute!"

She stepped around Melody's feet, heading out of the room, ready at last to be rid of her training pants, when Melody called out, "Hang on!" For a split second, Sarah worried that her shirt had ridden up, or her shorts down, that she'd just flashed her secret to her former charge. Instead, she heard, "Your butt's blinking."

"Huh?" Sarah tried to look behind herself, only to feel her phone being pulled from her pocket. "Huh... I didn't hear it go off. It's probably just a text from my roomie in college. I'll check it when I get back, okay?"

As she made her way through the house, she decided it wouldn't hurt to stop by the bathroom after all - she'd look awfully silly if she had to go again ten minutes after she sat back down from "going" this time. Not that she didn't feel just as silly, sitting on the toilet with her shorts and training pants at her ankles, peeing, but at least that was just a private humiliation, and one she wouldn't have to worry about again that day. Things were really shaping up, she thought happily. A nice, quiet, rainy day hanging out with a kid who thought she was a cool young adult was just what she needed to counteract the way the rest of her summer vacation had been going. Even that morning didn't seem so bad now, despite how utterly babyish her mother had made her feel, treating her like...

Her heart skipped a beat at the thought of her mother, and, more importantly, her phone. She remembered now where that message had come from. And, more importantly, she knew about the rest of the conversation, the one that would load when someone went to check that latest addition. The one that was just a click away for anyone that had her phone. "Damn it!" she cursed under her breath. How had she been so stupid?!

She told herself she was being paranoid again, that she had no reason to think Melody would read her texts. The thought of seeing what older girls texted about probably held some allure, but surely she had some respect for Sarah's privacy. Besides, if she saw that the text was from Sarah's mother, she'd probably assume it wasn't anything important, anyway. She just needed to have a little more faith in the girl, that was all.

Even so, she wasn't going to leave Melody with the temptation to peek any longer than she needed to. She hopped up from the toilet, pulling everything back up, her hands feeling a little clumsy. Her heart was beating faster and faster, and she was sure it would continue to do so until she had the phone back in her hand. It would be a little more challenging than usual to get changed into her panties, but she wasn't about to go back out there without doing so.

She didn't bother washing her hands, just reached right for the doorknob, fumbling with it for a moment before getting ahold of it, pulling it open, starting to step out towards her room... And almost straight into Melody. She let out a little squeak as she stopped herself just in time.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you!" Melody apologized. "I just needed to go to the bathroom, too."

"Oh, okay," Sarah nodded, forcing a smile. "Well, it's right there."

"I see that," Melody replied, stepping back slightly to give Sarah room to slide past her, heart continuing to thump wildly as she eyed the girl, trying to figure out by looking at her if she'd seen the message or not, if that little smile she had was from that, or just because of the strange way Sarah knew she was acting. She didn't realize that, once she was out of the doorway, she'd kept staring at Melody until Melody said an awkward, "Yeah, I'll... be out in a minute... Okay?"

"Yeah!" Sarah gave an equally awkward laugh. "Sorry, just... spacing out."

"Okay..." Melody closed the door. Free from her gaze, Sarah began to bite her bottom lip, pondering what to do. If Melody hadn't been curious about the message before, would she connect the way Sarah was acting to that, and go down and have a look? Should she go grab the phone right away, then hope she got back to her room before Melody got out of the bathroom, to avoid any weird questions, or should she change now, then go get the phone?

She went with the latter, hurrying to her room and closing the door, fumblingly ripping down her shorts and training pants as she made her way over to her dresser. She stumbled a little, half-tripping herself as she kicked them free from one foot, only to step on them a moment later, but she managed to get them off, and stay standing. She pulled open the top drawer, grabbed the top pair of underwear - pink, decorated with black lace - and slid them on. After a morning in her training pants, they felt infinitely more sophisticated and comfortable, but she didn't have time to revel in that.

She picked up her discarded clothes, extracting the undergarment and stuffing it into her underwear drawer before stepping back into her shorts. Immediately, as she closed the dresser drawer, she felt better. Just as she'd thought, the regular panties helped put everything into perspective, helped remind her that she really was almost twenty, that Melody was just some kid - what could she do?

But she still didn't delay too much in getting back out of her room. She was glad to see that the bathroom door was still closed, and when she got to the living room, was even happier to see her phone sitting on the couch, face down. She mentally kicked herself for getting so worked up, slowing slightly as she made her way to the sofa and sank down into it, grabbing her phone. She flipped it over, and began to reach for the button to wake it, not realizing that the light that signified she had an unread message waiting for her was no longer flashing.

As the screen turned on, however, she did notice that the icon that told her the same thing was missing, and her heart skipped a beat, right as Melody leaned over the back of the couch and said, "Oh, by the way, you got a message. Hope you don't mind that I peeked." Despite all her protests to her mother that morning about not needing "protection", Sarah had to admit that she was glad she'd just gone to the bathroom.

Sarah's heart began pounding again. "I-I can explain, I just..."

"You'd better," Melody grinned. "If you don't take me with you on that cruise you won, I'll be mad!"

Sarah blinked, suddenly lost. "Huh?"

"I'm just joking. Don't you just hate spam texts? I just went ahead and deleted it."

"Oh, yeah." Melody chuckled, trying not to sound too relieved. "Yeah, they're the worst."

• Like 3

Oh, the Suspense you have me in is killin' Me, PPP! Sarah sure dodged a bullet there with the Spam Text & then also with the Training Pants. I wonder what Melody's real reason for coming over was? Please Continue, I am enjoying this!

Rockies Fan.

You've built up the tension nicely. One gets the sense that Sarah and Melody's relationship is more complex than it may seem-- maybe Melody has a reason to dislike Sarah stemming from when Sarah babysat her. Looking forward to more.

Bravo Pwincess! Once again we are treated to your suspense and storytelling! Even if with some of us you never...ever...message them back, we still appreciate your work giggles. Keep up the good work !

Part 3 - Some Good Games We Could Play

Sarah leaned back into the couch, letting herself calm down a little. She glanced over at the TV, only then noticing that it was tuned to what she could only assume was a kid's show, as it had some kind of puppets, and some girl in a short pink dress dancing around. "Is this what you want to watch?" she asked, confused.

"There isn't really anything else on," Melody shrugged. "It isn't that bad. I thought we could play a game or something after a bit, but I'm kind of thirsty right now."

"I'll go get you something!" Sarah offered, starting to stand up, only for Melody to push her back down.

"I'm not a kid anymore, I can pour my own juice," Melody told her. "Besides, we're celebrating your late birthday. Do you want me to get you something?"

"You don't have to, but... Sure." Sarah smiled as she watched Melody go. This must be what it felt like to be a big sister, she thought. She'd never experienced it herself. For a moment, she thought that Melody hadn't either, that maybe the two of them could bond over being only children. Then she wondered why they hadn't before, and recalled that Melody actually had a big sister. Sarah hadn't met her, since she'd been at college herself while she'd been babysitting Melody. Sarah wasn't sure how old the sister was - had she graduated by now? Maybe she'd moved out permanently. Maybe that was what this visit was about. Sarah felt a little bad, knowing she would be leaving Melody at the end of the summer, too, but until then, she didn't mind filling the role of big sister. It would certainly be a nice change from feeling like a toddler as she spent her nights in diapers.

She began to chew on her bottom lip as she thought about that, looking down at her phone. She didn't really have any reason to doubt Melody, but even so, she couldn't help but wonder if Melody had been telling the truth about the text she'd seen. The more she pondered it, the more she realized it was a little too convenient. She'd heard the text tone, and it had happened right after her conversation with her mother, while her mom was still in the driveway, certainly capable of sending a reply. It was possible she'd gotten a text from somebody else right then... But it wasn't the most likely scenario.

Then again, why would Melody have made up that story? Curiously, she woke up the phone and went into her text messages. There was nothing newer than the conversation with her mom, and when she went into it - blushing as she read them again - there wasn't anything after her own "Fine." Of course, Melody had said she'd deleted the message. It was harder to delete a message from a conversation without wiping out the whole thing, however, and she hadn't had that much time to mess around with the phone.

She was feeling more confident that she was being paranoid, but not enough that she didn't jump as Melody bent over the back of the couch again, holding a glass out. Sarah jumped, fumbling with her phone as she realized the conversation with her mom was still on screen, trying to turn it off, but instead tossing it across the room.

"I'm so sorry! God, I keep scaring you!" Melody scurried around the couch, setting the cups down on the coffee table and heading for the phone.

"I'll get it!" Sarah squeaked, getting up as well, mentally screaming, 'No, no, no!' But Melody was too far ahead of her, and by the time Sarah got to her feet, Melody was already bending down to pick it up. Her mental chant switched to, 'Don't look, don't look!' as she rushed to Melody's side, just as the girl started to flip the phone over from where it had landed face down.

Melody looked slightly offended as Sarah grabbed the phone away from her. "I would have brought it to you."

"No, it's fine!" Sarah said quickly.

Melody's face fell a little. "You're mad, aren't you? I said I was sorry..."

Sarah started to feel bad. "No, I promise, I'm not... You just surprised me, that's all. You're so quiet... Like a... a cat." She reached out, flipping the earred hood of Melody's shirt up a little, trying to sound jovial. "It's okay, it really is."

Melody said, "Okay," much quicker than Sarah expected, almost making her wonder if Melody had been pretending all along, having to remind herself that the girl was a bit older and more mature than she had been last time Sarah had seen her, so things like this probably didn't bother her as much as they would have before. They went back to the couch, Sarah inconspicuously deleting the incriminating conversation before putting the phone in her pocket. She'd never felt happier to hit 'Yes', she was sure she wanted to trash it, taking great joy in watching it vanish.

"Thanks for the juice," Sarah said, sitting back down and picking up the glass on her side of the table. She'd actually been expecting soda, but since she hadn't specified what she wanted, she couldn't complain. She got another surprise, however, when she took a drink. It didn't taste bad, but it wasn't quite what she'd thought she was going to taste.

Melody giggled at the look on Sarah's face. "Sorry, maybe I should have warned you. I found some apple cider in the fridge, and I thought that sounded better than juice. Don't you like it?"

"No, it's fine. I just... wasn't expecting it." Indeed, when she took another sip, knowing what she was drinking, it tasted normal. Mostly. There was still a bit of an odd tinge of something else, unless her taste buds still hadn't readjusted fully. By the next sip, she barely noticed it, and, before she knew it, she'd drained the glass, and Melody was running off to refill it despite Sarah telling her she didn't have to. She had to admit she didn't really mind, however, and by the time she finished the second cup, she was feeling pretty good, even finding herself giggling slightly at the TV show as a new episode started. She barely even noticed Melody watching her closely, as if trying to assess her somehow.

"Do you want some more?" she asked after a minute.

"Sure!" Sarah nodded. She normally didn't even like cider that much, but something about this was different, made her feel warm inside. When she got the next cup, however, she wrinkled her nose as she got another surprise, getting a mouthful of just plain apple juice.

"There was only like half a cup of cider left," Melody said apologetically. "I wasn't too thirsty, so I took it. Hope you don't mind."

"It's all right." Sarah tried not to sound too mournful, not wanting to make Melody feel bad. She really wasn't feeling all that thirsty anymore, but she drank it all anyway, as Melody kept looking over at her, like she was checking to see if it really had been okay for her to take the cider.

As the second episode of the show ended, Melody grabbed the remote and switched off the television. "Come on!" she bounced to her feet, gesturing for Sarah to follow. "We don't want to just sit around and watch TV all day! Let's play!"

"What do you want to play?" Sarah asked. She wouldn't have minded just sitting there, but if Melody wanted to play, she supposed they'd better.

"Hmm... How about... Hide and seek? I'll hide first!" Before Sarah could even agree, the girl was off, leaving her little choice but to close her eyes and play along.

"One..." she started to count. "Two..." She kept going, thinking back to the times she'd played this game at Melody's house. Apparently Melody still thought about that, too, which was sweet. Even so, Sarah began to worry as she kept counting that Melody might decide to hide in her room. There wasn't anything embarrassing in plain view - she didn't think, anyway - but what if she looked in the closet? The package of diapers her mom had bought for her was in there, and as if that wasn't bad enough, there were some missing. And if she went into the bathroom, and, for some reason, opened the cabinet under the sink, she'd find those missing diapers in the trash can there. What was she thinking, letting Melody run around free in her house?!

When she heard the first thump, it was almost a relief, as it sounded like it was coming from the direction of the kitchen, not her room. As she kept hearing noises, however, moving around the house, she started feeling more nervous. What the heck was that girl doing?!

It didn't bother her too much, actually, as it was a bit nostalgic - Melody hadn't been the most coordinated kid, which made playing this game with her fairly easy. She didn't remember her being this loud, and it seemed especially strange given how quiet she'd been that day. After a particularly long series of bumps and thumps, Sarah called, "Be careful!"

"You're counting too fast!" Melody's voice came back. "Go slower!" When Sarah started counting again, Melody interrupted her with, "No, start over! Go to 100!"

"Do you really need that much time?" Sarah asked, starting to feel slightly annoyed despite herself.

"I've never been here before!" Melody complained, and Sarah had to admit that was true, and a fair argument.

"One..." she started again, taking her time. Her bladder was starting to feel full again after all she'd had to drink, but it didn't seem too bad as she started counting. But with little to distract her from the feeling but the slow, monotonous task of counting, by the time she reached 50, she was starting to wriggle on the couch, speeding up her counting. She half expected Melody to complain she was going too fast, but there was no sound at all from her, thank goodness. Sarah kept going faster and faster - she knew she could have just skipped to the end, but if Melody could hear her, she didn't want to be accused of cheating.

At last, she got to, "100!" and hopped to her feet. Immediately, her head began to spin, and she very nearly had to sit back down. "Whoa..." she shook her head, feeling a little dizzy. After a moment, it went away, and she started to look around, heading for the kitchen, sure she'd heard Melody there. She let out a gasp as she saw the room, stumbling back a little. It was a wreck. Cabinets were open, boxes and cans of various things were strewn across the counter and floor, the trash can was tipped over.

"Melody!" she called unhappily. There was no answer. It didn't take long for her to search the room, since the pantry door was open, too, the inside a mess, and there weren't many other places big enough to hide. She made her way into the dining room, and found it just as wrecked, and just as empty of Melody. "Melody!" she cried again, starting to get angry. "What did you do here?!" There was no answer. "Melody, I'm not joking! This isn't funny!"

Again, nothing, so, frustrated, Sarah went back to the kitchen and opened the door to the basement. She looked down the steps, trying to decide whether it was worth it to go down there or not. "Melody, come on out!" After a few seconds, she sighed and started down the steps, not really in the mood to play anymore. It was going to take her forever to get things cleaned back up. What had Melody been thinking?

The basement was already something of a mess, so if Melody had been through, Sarah couldn't tell. She quickly checked around the bigger piles of junk and behind the shelves, but Melody was nowhere to be found. She began to yell for the girl again, then stopped herself. Maybe she was staying away because she was scared. Sarah couldn't say she wasn't mad, or that Melody wasn't old enough to know better, but maybe she'd just been excited to see Sarah, and wanted to find a good hiding place to impress her.

She went back upstairs, nearly stumbling over her own feet and falling up them on the way, and looked around the kitchen one more time. Had all this been a trick to make Sarah think she was hiding here when really she was back in the bedrooms? Sarah began to worry anew about what Melody could have found if she'd gone into her room. She left the kitchen, starting to head for the bedroom hallway, only to stop suddenly at the sight of Melody sitting on the sofa. As Sarah got closer, she could see that the magazines and remotes usually piled on the coffee table were now on the floor, as if they'd been swept off.

"I'm safe," Melody bragged. "I made it back to the base."

"We never discussed having a base," Sarah told her before remembering there was something more pressing at hand. "What in the world were you thinking? The kitchen is a mess!"

"I was just looking for hiding spots," Melody shrugged nonchalantly. She followed Sarah's pointed gaze down to the mess around the coffee table, and smiled sheepishly. "I thought I heard you chasing me and kind of dived for the couch and missed."

"Are you okay?" Sarah wasn't quite sure Melody's story made sense, but she couldn't imagine any other reason she'd have done it.

"Oh, yeah, fine. Anyway, don't worry about the mess, I'll help you clean it up once your turn is up."

Sarah sighed. "I don't need a turn."

"Yes, you do! Hiding's way more fun! Come on, just one time!" Melody shooed her away with her hands, then, when she didn't move, she closed her eyes and started to count, slowly and pointedly.

"Fine, one time!" Sarah gave in. She was starting to remember the annoying side of being a babysitter now. She tried to think of a subtle way to tell Melody she wasn't hiding in her room, so she shouldn't go looking there, but nothing came to mind, so eventually she just made sure to walk extra hard as she went back to the kitchen. She didn't really want to game to go on too long, but she didn't want to make it too easy, either. She wondered if Melody's memory was good enough to remember what she'd left open, and what she'd closed - the pantry was a tempting choice for a hiding spot, but she thought Melody was sure to notice the door was shut, which gave her the idea to go ahead and close it.

The cabinets, on the other hand, seemed to have been targeted at random, and she knew some of the stuff on the floor was from ones that she didn't see open. One side of the double doors going to the cabinet under the sink was open, and Melody had cleared it out, likely thinking about it as a hiding spot for herself, only to find that it was probably a little too small for her. For Sarah, though, it was just the right size. After a little deliberation, she climbed inside, shutting the door most of the way behind her, leaving it open just enough to let a sliver of light in.

In the dark, by herself, listening to Melody counting, quite loud and almost unbearably slow, she began to feel the pressure building in her bladder again. While she'd been looking for Melody, she'd been able to ignore it well enough, but now that was much harder. She wondered if she had time to run to the bathroom and back before Melody finished counting, but decided not to risk it, in case she did the same thing Sarah had and start speeding up towards the end.

She didn't. If anything, she went slower, though Sarah suspected that was her imagination and desperation playing tricks on her. She had less room to squirm here than she had on the couch, which made it even harder to contain herself. She was thrilled to hear the count finally end, but it wasn't over yet. Melody still had to find her. Sarah hoped that would happen quickly, and the sound of footsteps approaching the kitchen straight away made it seem likely. Despite wanting to game to be over, she still felt a rush of excitement and even slight fear as those footsteps drew closer. She wanted it to be over, sure, but it would still be a little embarrassing to be found right away.

Melody stopped right in front of the sink and stood there for what felt like ten minutes. Sarah tried to peek out at her and see what she was doing, but the door wasn't open enough. She fully expected the girl to throw open the doors at any moment and declare her caught, but instead, Melody began to walk away, heading towards the pantry first, and then back across the room towards the dining room. Sarah considered making a dash for the living room, but getting herself out from under the sink would take her a little time, and she had a feeling she'd get caught before she made it.

Melody came back into the kitchen and walked around some more. As Sarah's bladder began begging more and more loudly for relief, she began to make more noise under there - partially hoping to be found, which is what she told herself she was doing, but mostly just from her wiggling around. Melody passed by the sink a few times, every time giving Sarah hope that the game was over, but each time she kept going.

"Is she deaf?" Sarah hissed under her breath as she pressed a hand to the crotch of her shorts, bouncing desperately in her tiny little hiding spot. Apparently, she was, as she walked back out of the kitchen a few seconds later. "Damn it..."

She was probably heading for the rest of the house now, which was bad for several reasons. First, of course, because it could mean finding things in Sarah's room, but also because it would likely take her a while to get back to the kitchen, and Sarah didn't think she could wait that long. In fact, she knew she couldn't, a fact that became apparent as she felt a small, but still quite embarrassing, spurt of urine escape into her panties.

She couldn't wait for Melody. She had to end this game now. She pushed open the cabinet door and crawled out, stumbling to her feet and blinking at the bright lights. She couldn't hear Melody anymore, which she took as a sign that the girl was down the hall, far enough away that she'd be able to reach the couch, call out that she was safe, then run to the bathroom. She could hold it that long, surely. Just a couple more minutes, and she'd be home free.

She tried to go slow, to keep from attracting attention, but she knew she didn't have much time, and the desire not to wet her pants came first. She stepped through the kitchen door, eyeing the couch, ready to speed up even more and get this over with... And she was knocked off her feet.

Melody had attacked from right beside the door, where she'd been waiting, tackling Sarah and dragging her to the carpeted floor. Sarah gasped, then felt another stream of pee release, leaving her shivering on the verge of a full-on accident. She didn't dare look down at her shorts, but she had a bad feeling there was a bit of a wet spot there. It wouldn't take much, Sarah knew, and it would all be over.

"Gotcha!" Melody exclaimed happily, staring down at Sarah pinned beneath her on the floor. "And as your penalty for losing, I think you should have to face... The tickle monster!"

• Like 4

Oh the suspense is such sweet torture. How I wonder just what it would be like to be one of Your characters. The stuff that dreams are made of, verily i say. :)

Part 4 - A Lot of Good Tricks, I Will Show Them to You

"No!" Sarah blurted out, trying desperately to get free. "Melody, don't you dare! I'm not kidding!"

"You lost!" Melody reminded her, sitting down her Sarah's legs to trap her there as she wriggled her fingers right above Sarah's stomach. "Both rounds... You didn't find me, and I did find you. So, you have to take your punishment." She reached down just slightly, flipping up the bottom of Sarah's tank top to expose a few inches of her tummy.

"Melody, this isn't funny!"

"Then why are you laughing?" Melody teased before giving Sarah's stomach a quick tickle, striking fast but hard and then withdrawing, fingers still wiggling menacingly. Despite herself, Sarah did find herself letting out a series of loud laughs... And something else.

She gasped between chuckles, squeezing her legs together, trying to staunch the flow, to keep her panties from growing wetter and wetter and she fidgeted beneath Melody, hardly able to believe what was happening. To her great surprise, she managed once again to get her bladder back under control, but it felt like even more of a temporary measure than it had the last time. She was aghast at the idea that she'd wet herself at all, but doing it so close to Melody, a girl whose diapers she'd changed, just made it all the worse. "Melody, get off me!" she whimpered, reaching up to try to push the girl away.

Almost before Sarah could realize what was happening, Melody had grabbed her wrists and pushed them back to the floor, pinning them down, making her bend forward so her face was hovering above Sarah's, grinning menacingly. "Why should I?" she asked in a low voice. "Can you make me?"

"M-Melody..." Sarah's eyes widened slightly as she stared up at Melody, for the first time feeling genuinely scared. It was true, she had no hope of overpowering the girl, as her futile struggles proved, only making her feel weaker once she gave up. She was sure this was just a joke - or at least she hoped so - but it was still unnerving to be shown how powerless she was. Even if it was in jest, being made helpless still made her feel... well, helpless. "P-Please... Please let me up..."

She had to wonder if this was what Melody had felt like, back when she'd been babysitting. She'd certainly never done anything like this to her, but it was bound to be a similar feeling, knowing that Sarah had complete authority over her. Sarah had likely felt the same, back when she was babysat as a kid, but she'd forgotten what it felt like to be completely at the mercy of some teenager who, unless they were an older sibling, probably was having their first real taste of authority.

"Oh, all right," Melody finally gave in, letting go of Sarah's wrists and sitting back up before getting to her feet. Sarah's hands shot to her crotch, trying to hide the wet spot she was sure was there before Melody could look down at her, but she wasn't fast enough. "Oh. My. God. Did you..?" She bent back down, pushing Sarah's hands away, then grabbing them and using them to help pull Sarah to her feet to get a better view. "I knew you were dressed like a four year old, but I didn't think you'd pee yourself like one!"

Sarah blushed, as much for having her clothing insulted as for her accident being exposed. "I wasn't expecting company!" she said defensively, before self-consciously adding, "They're not that bad, are they?" A moment later, she recalled what was really important and reminded Melody, "And I told you not to tickle me!"

"I didn't realize it was such a delicate situation. I assumed you were potty trained. You know, considering all that fuss you made over making sure I was. And I never had daytime accidents!"

"You did, t..." Sarah started to correct her, only to stop herself, unsure. Her head was feeling fuzzy, making her memory a little uncertain. She knew she'd had Melody wear diapers in the day sometimes, and she could recall the girl coming up to her and asking for a change, but she also remembered her asking for permission to use the bathroom and telling her no, that if she was going to be a bed-wetting baby, she should get used to wearing, and using, her diapers. What she wasn't positive of was how those pieces all fell together, whether every case of a wet diaper had been preceded by Melody begging her for the potty. She was pretty sure that she hadn't seen the girl in wet panties, however - just diapers - which made the fact she was standing in front of her in just that all the more embarrassing.

"I was just trying to help!" Sarah babbled, squirming more and more in a frantic potty dance, like the one her mother had thought she was doing while waiting for her to leave. "Your mom was getting frustrated, and I just wanted to show you how you were acting, and I... I was just trying to help."

"Well, I don't wet the bed anymore," Melody said, as she reached out, putting a hand on Sarah's shoulder. "And now, it looks like you need my help."

"Th-That's okay, I don't..." Sarah gasped in shock as she realized she'd finally waited too long. It didn't take long for her already wet panties to give way, letting the damp spot on her shorts blossom quickly outward before it just began to run down the humiliated girl's legs while she stood there, staring down at herself in horror. "No..." she whimpered. "No, no, no!" How could this be happening?!

"Are you really going to tell me you don't need my help now?" Melody asked.

Sarah looked up sheepishly, cheeks flushing as she met Melody's gaze. "But I... I... " she stammered, finding it quite hard to think of something to say as she stood there, quite clearly soaked.

"It's okay," Melody said gently, putting her arm around Sarah's shoulder. "This gives us a chance to play another game, anyway. I think it will be even more fun than hide and go seek!"

"What game?" Sarah couldn't help being a bit curious, despite her situation.

"It's a surprise!" Melody told her, starting to guide her through the house. "But first, we'd better get you cleaned up." Melody led Sarah to the bathroom, where she had the girl stand by while, awkwardly watching in her wet pants as Melody filled the bathtub. "I bet some bubbles would make you feel better!" Melody exclaimed after a minute, turning for the cabinet under the sink. "Do you have some under here?"

Sarah had enough time to nod absent-mindedly, thinking that did sound good, before coming to her senses and remembering what was in the trash can down there. "No!" she cried, sliding in front of the cabinet. "No!" she said, a little too loudly. "No, we don't have any."

"That's too bad," Melody shrugged, turning back to the tub. Sarah started to move away, only for Melody to spin back around. "Are you sure? Sometimes you just forget. It never hurts to check!" Sarah wasn't able to move fast enough that time, running into the door with her knee as Melody opened it. "Are you okay?" Melody asked, peeking up from behind the door. When Sarah nodded automatically, Melody immediately began digging around under the sink, to Sarah's dismay.

"We don't have any!" she repeated. "There's no need to look, I know!" She fidgeted, full of anxious energy, her stomach twisting up inside her knowing Melody was only inches away from her used diapers, that it would be exceedingly simple for her to look over there and notice them, and lose any respect she might still have for Sarah. "Melody, stop, please! I... I really did hurt my knee."

That finally stopped Melody's search, making her pop her head up again. "Aww, I'm sorry. I'd kiss it and make it better, but your legs are all covered in pee-pee." Sarah's face turned bright red. She was pretty sure she'd never felt so belittled in her life. She felt angry at Melody for saying it, especially using those words, as if she were talking to a toddler, but it was hard to make that last long, knowing that ultimately it was her own fault she'd ended up in this position.

Luckily, however, Melody didn't continue her search, just closing the doors instead. "I guess you're right," she said. "Oh well. Let's get you undressed."

"What?" Sarah squeaked.

"You can't take a bath with your clothes on, can you, silly?" Melody teased. "Now lift your arms."

"I can undress myself," Sarah told her, crossing her arms.

"I'm sure you can, but you aren't right now. Raise your arms." When Sarah didn't comply, Melody decided to start somewhere else, tugging down the girl's shorts. Sarah reached down for them, a second too late. They were already around her ankles, leaving her drenched panties on full display. "Look at how cute!" Melody cooed, tracing the black lace on the waistband with her finger, following it over one of the two stripes it formed down the front of the panties, down to the tiny black bow at the bottom. "These are just adorable! It's too bad you clearly aren't ready for them, huh?"

Sarah's cheeks flushed again, and in her flustered state, it was simple for Melody to pry her hands away from her panties, then tug them down. She gathered up the hem of the tank top next, pulling it up, forcing Sarah's arms to go up with it. Sarah came to her senses and tried to resist partway through, despite realizing there was little point by then, but before she knew it, her shirt was in a pile at her feet, and she was standing in front of Melody, naked. She crossed her arms again, this time a little higher, trying to cover her breasts, but Melody didn't even seem to notice.

"Step out for me," she instructed instead, putting her foot across the center of the shorts and underwear around Sarah's ankles, dragging them over by the shirt when Sarah complied. "I'll take those to your washing machine while you take your bath."

From the way things had been going, Sarah had half-expected Melody to try to wash her, so she was relieved to hear that wouldn't be happening. Melody stepped back over to the tub and turned off the water, then grabbed a washcloth and dipped it in. She ran it down one of Sarah's legs, then up the other, before tossing it down on top of Sarah's clothes. "All right, hop in," she said, taking Sarah's hand to help her into the tub. "You just take your time and relax."

Melody gathered up the wet things from the floor, wrapping them in the tank top as best she could before gingerly picking the whole mess up. It was only then, seeing them being taken away, that Sarah thought to ask, "What am I going to wear when I get out?"

"Don't worry," Melody smiled. "That's what the next game is about! I was going to keep it a surprise, but now it'll give you something to look forward to. But make sure you don't hurry too much getting yourself clean just so you can play dress-up, or we'll have to do it all over again."

With that, Melody left, closing the bathroom door behind her. It was nice to be alone, but as Sarah let herself sink down into the warm water, she couldn't help worrying about what was coming next. Melody had slid quite effortlessly into the role of the babysitter, almost without Sarah realizing it - though her distress over her accident was at least partly to blame for that. Sarah didn't need a babysitter at all, much less one younger than her, who she'd babysat for in the past. She hoped Melody had just been playing around, but she'd been hoping for that a lot lately, it seemed, and each time made it seem less likely.

She started to clean herself up, pondering what she was going to say to Melody once she was done. She still didn't really want to hurt the girl's feelings, but she needed to reestablish that she was older than Melody, and thus she was in charge, and they couldn't play anything until they'd cleaned the house up from the last game. She was still musing over that when she heard a scraping sound from somewhere outside the bathroom, like a chair being dragged. It stopped quickly, but another moment or two later, she could hear something happening outside the door.

"I'm not done yet!" she yelled, hopping up, nearly falling back down, then grabbing for her towel, not wanting to get caught unaware and seen naked again. It was bad enough it had happened once. There was no response. "Melody, what are you doing out there?"

Recalling all too well what had happened the last time the girl was on her own in the house, Sarah couldn't help feeling suspicious. She stepped out of the tub carefully, wrapping the towel around herself and edging towards the door. "Melody, can you do me a favor and start cleaning up the kitchen while I'm taking my bath?"

No answer again. Was Melody headed for her room? The thought of her loose in there still scared Sarah, maybe even more now. She wasn't sure what to say that wouldn't make the girl even more likely to investigate, if she wasn't already, so she tried to open the door, to stick her head out and see if she was in there already. When she tried to push the door open, however, it wouldn't budge. She tried again, putting her shoulder into it, but the door was still shut tight.

Furrowing her eyebrows, she looked down at the doorknob, making sure it wasn't locked, then trying one more time. "Melody, what's going on?!" She pressed her ear to the door, listening for anything, any sign that she might have been heard, but, as far as she could tell, the rest of the house was silent. "Are you okay?"

Finally, she gave up, going back to the tub, hoping nothing bad had happened. There were worse places to be trapped than in the bathroom - at least she wouldn't have to worry about any more accidents - but she hated to think of her mother finding her stuck there, naked, with most of the rest of the house a total mess. That would be hard to explain, to say the least.

As she washed herself, she stopped every few minutes to call for Melody again, figuring that, if she wasn't hurt and still in the house, she'd eventually get worn down and answer. When that didn't happen before she got done with her bath, Sarah started to get worried. She stayed in the water for a little longer, trying to keep calm, but it started to get cold, and still there was nothing. Sarah got out of the tub, draining it and starting to dry herself off, pacing slightly around the bathroom. What could have happened? Had Melody slipped on something and hit her head? Had she decided to have a snack and choked?

"Melody, answer me!" she demanded, knocking on the bathroom door loudly with one hand as she continued drying herself with the other. "This isn't funny! Are you okay?!"

Suddenly, the door opened. Sarah tried to cover herself with the towel again, not having expected so prompt a response, but Melody just smirked at her from the doorway. Behind her, Sarah could see a chair, but it took her a moment to piece together that it was likely the chair that had been keeping her trapped in the bathroom, and by then Melody was already inside the room, setting a container on the counter, and talking. "Are you all done?" she asked, grabbing the towel from Sarah and ripping it away, leaving her small, freshly scrubbed body in full view.

"Why didn't you answer me?! I was worried sick! You can't just..." As Sarah protested, Melody took her by the shoulders and turned her around, inspecting her, although by the time Sarah realized that was what was going on, she'd already been taken in a full circle.

"Looks like you did a pretty good job!" Melody praised her, pushing her off to one side so she could spread the towel out on the floor. "Down you go."

"What? No! Melody, I'm trying to talk to you! Did you lock me in here?! You can't do that! What if something had happened to you and I couldn't..." Melody grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down, forcing her onto the towel, then pushing her onto her back. Sarah tried to sit up, indignant at the way she was being treated, and Melody shoved her back down, holding her for a moment or two until she stopped struggling. "Melody, stop it!" Sarah commanded.

Melody spoke as if she hadn't heard a word Sarah had said. "If there's one thing being a bedwetter taught me, though, it's that it can be really hard to get the smell out of your hair... down there." Her eyes traveled down to Sarah's crotch, making the older girl cringe and blush again. "I'm not saying you didn't do your best, but you aren't used to it. Are you?" Sarah's blush deepened and she had to look away, unable to answer. Melody didn't seem to mind. "But I had a system I found out about that took care of that. It's called sugaring, because it makes you smell nice and sweet, instead of like pee. Doesn't that sound better?"

Without waiting for an answer, she reached up, taking the container from the sink and setting it down on the floor. "It's really simple," she explained, picking up the latex gloves sitting on the lid of the container and slipping them on her hands as she spoke. "It's just sugar and lemon juice and water." She opened the container and reached in, digging some of the substance out with her gloved fingers, rolling it into a ball before starting to spread it on Sarah's groin. "It just sucks that bad smell away like magic."

"Melody, stop," Sarah protested, feeling like she was about to die from embarrassment, to be sitting there, naked, under this girl, having her do this to her. There was nothing sexual in her touch, and Sarah certainly wasn't finding anything attractive about the sticky goo being smeared on her, but just the idea of it was too much for her. "At least let me do it myself..."

Melody swatted her hand away. "You have to spread it a certain way," she said. "I'm almost done, anyway. Just relax." Indeed, a moment or two later, the paste was covering her entire groin, and Melody began smoothing it out meticulously. "It really isn't hard, once you get used to it," she told Sarah. "I could teach you how to do it... But I'm sure you won't really need it. I'm sure this was just a one-time thing."

"Uh-huh," Sarah agreed quickly.

"The best part," Melody continued, running her hand over the paste on more time, "is that it doesn't stick to the skin, just the hair, so you just tug like this..." She pressed on Sarah's skin, right above where the paste stopped, then tugged the paste upwards quickly with her other hand. Sarah let out a squeak of surprise and pain as the paste lifted partly from her skin, taking the hair beneath with it. Ignoring Sarah's protests, Melody kept working, slowly jerking up the mixture she'd just applied, bit by bit, until it was all back up. As Sarah gasped on the floor beneath her, Melody nonchalantly rolled the paste back into a ball, then pulled her gloves off around it, wrapping it up and tossing it into the trash. "And it doesn't hurt quite as much as waxing!" she concluded cheerfully. She took the still damp washcloth from Sarah's bath and wiped her down with it, drying her off with the towel she was laying on before pulling her back to her feet. "Now isn't that better?"

"But... You... But..." Sarah stumbled over her words, so thrown by what had just happened that she couldn't even respond. The pain had helped clear her foggy mind a bit, but staring down at herself and seeing her suddenly bare crotch was disconcerting, especially given everything else that had happened that day to make her feel childish. "How dare..."

"All right!" Melody cut her off brightly. "Now you're all ready to play dress-up!"

• Like 1

Somehow, I have a feeling that this Dress-up will involve diapers & that Melody was purposely holding down Sarah & tickling her to make her have that accident, but nonetheless I will anxiously await wait what happens next, Please Continue,

Rockies Fan.

Ya think? :-D

Somehow, I have a feeling that this Dress-up will involve diapers & that Melody was purposely holding down Sarah & tickling her to make her have that accident, but nonetheless I will anxiously await wait what happens next, Please Continue,

Rockies Fan.

Part 5 - Another Good Game That I Know

"No!" Sarah said, finally composing herself again, at least enough to say that, though when Melody turned and gave her a look, it took another moment or two before she could continue. "Melody, I'm not playing anything! I'm going to get dressed, and then I'm going to clean the house up. I'd appreciate it if you helped, but if you're not going to, could you please go home now?"

"Go home NOW?" Melody shook her head. "But I haven't even given you your birthday presents yet. I thought of the perfect things, and ran over to my house to grab them while you were in the tub."

Despite everything, Sarah was curious. "Presents?"

"Yeah! I got you two things, and they're both part of a fun game! Actually, the first is right here." She herded Sarah into her bedroom, where she did, indeed, see a box sitting on her bed. It wasn't huge, but it was a pretty good size. Sarah started to reach for it to see what was inside, but Melody stopped her. "If you're not going to play dress-up, though, then you don't get it."

Sarah sighed. She'd have liked to say no, to show Melody that she couldn't control her like this, but she did want to see what was in there. And, besides, she was going to have to get dressed anyway. "Fine," she gave in.

"Good!" Melody smiled, but took the box anyway, putting it on Sarah's desk. "We'll get to that later. We need to get you some underwear first. Top drawer?"

Without thinking, Sarah nodded, happy to hear 'underwear', rather than something thicker and more absorbent. Despite the way she was treating Sarah, she apparently did still accept the fact that her accident had been a fluke, nothing more. At least she wasn't going to try to make her wear training pants like her mom did.

She froze at that thought, remembering suddenly what was in her underwear drawer. "Wait!" she called, padding across the room after Melody, trying to stop her before she reaching the dresser. "Don't..!" But it was too late. She could hear the drawer creaking open, and she knew right away it was too late. This wasn't like with the trash can under the sink - they were right on top, there was no chance Melody could miss them.

Sure enough, a split second later, Melody was asking, "Um, what are these?", holding up the cupcake-decorated garment.

Sarah knew there was no excuse she could come up with that would make sense, so instead she just begged, "Please, don't make me wear them!" It was bad enough wearing them around her mom - wearing them around Melody would be humiliating.

"I wouldn't do that," Melody said.

"Oh, thank you!" Sarah sighed. "Like I said, it was just one little accident, and I don't really need..."

"No, I mean I wouldn't make you wear these. They're already wet! I can't believe you would shove them in here like that! That's disgusting."

Sarah blinked, mouth hanging open slightly at the words. Wet? But that wasn't possible. She hadn't wiped after using the bathroom, so they might be a tiny bit damp, but that was it. Could Melody really have noticed that so quickly? "Nuh-uh!" she argued.

"Yes, they are," Melody insisted. "Do you need to feel them?" She thrust the training pants at Sarah, who recoiled reflexively. She could see them hanging heavily from Melody's fingertips, and she had to admit that, somehow, they did look quite wet, and when Melody let them go, they fell to the floor with a damp squish that seemed to confirm it.

"No!" she shook her head. "I didn't!" How could this be happening?! She was sure they'd been dry, or at least mostly, when she'd taken them off. How could they be wet now? Was she somehow mistaken? Had she had an accident she hadn't noticed? Surely not. But then, how could they be so wet now? If she had been less upset, she might have noticed that there was no scent of urine, not the slightest whiff of ammonia, despite how big an accident they seemed to have contained, but as it was, she was too flabberghasted to do much but stare.

"It's just as well," Melody shrugged. "I was going to let it slide, since you told me it was just the one time, but after two accidents, I guess I'd better do what your mommy said."

"My... mommy?" The shocks kept on coming, keeping her off balance enough to stop her from thinking to change 'mommy' to something that sounded a bit less juvenile until the word was already out of her mouth.

"Didn't your mommy say that if you had an accident, she wanted you in diapers, not Goodnites?" Melody said it softly, soothingly, as if it were perfectly natural, but she might as well have dropped a bomb on Sarah.

"You DID read my texts!" she blurted out, hardly able to believe this invasion of her privacy - especially when it pertained to something so incredibly private. A fraction of a second later, she clapped her hand over her mouth as her cheeks began to burn, and she realized she'd basically just confirmed that it wasn't some weird joke text, or that she hadn't read any of the conversation. Without meaning to, she'd just told Melody that she did have diapers, and that, at least according to her mother, she needed them.

"Where are they?" Melody asked, digging through Sarah's underwear drawer, then pushing it shut and starting on the next drawer down. "Come on, Sarah, just tell me. You don't want me to tell your mommy you were a bad girl, do you?"

"You're not going to tell my mommy... my mom anything! You aren't my babysitter! Stop acting like you are!" Sarah stomped her foot in frustration, feeling a little better to get that out of her system.

Her relief was very short-lived, however. Melody turned on her, staring her down with her hands on her hips. "Did you think you were in charge? That you were the babysitter? A pants-wetting little baby like you? Those days are well behind you now. As the only real grown-up here, I'm clearly in charge, and if your mother thinks you need to be in diapers, then that's where you're going."

Sarah shrank back under the onslaught of words, practically feeling each one strike her and make her smaller. She shivered, the cool air against the newly bare crotch only having the slightest bit to do with it. "But..." she whimpered.

"No. I'm done playing around, young lady. You bring me your diapers right now, or I'll call your mommy and tell her how naughty you're being." Melody held up Sarah's phone. Instinctively, Sarah reached behind herself to take it from her pocket, the brush of her fingers against her bottom reminding her she was naked, making her feel even more vulnerable, and silly for having forgotten, even for a moment. "I'm going to count to three. One..."

"Wait!" Sarah pleaded. Her head was spinning, unable to full process the speed with which the tables had turned on her, or the extent or thoroughness of it. There was no real bright side, but the darkest part of it, in her mind, was how much of it was her fault, like it or not. She'd started wetting her bed, she hadn't kept it a secret from her mother, she'd let Melody get ahold of her phone, she'd wet herself. As she thought about that, squirming naked in front of Melody, she could almost recall actually having an accident in her cupcake trainers, not quite making it to the bathroom on time. She thought it wasn't true, but she could be positive. She'd done that the day before, in her pink training pants, after stubbornly refusing to stop chatting online in time, but that didn't mean the same thing couldn't have happened today, too.

"Two."

"No, please! Don't put me in a diaper! I'm sorry, I'm not going to have another accident, I swear!"

Melody stopped counting. "That sounds familiar, doesn't it? Hmm... Let's think... Where have you heard something like that before?"

"I-I don't know," Sarah stammered.

"Don't just answer, think about it. Think back. Doesn't that sound an awful lot like what I used to say to you? And what did you tell me?" Sarah glanced down at her feet bashfully. "What did you say?!"

"I... I said... You're acting like a baby, wetting your bed every night, making all that work for your mom. I said if you wanted to act like a baby, then... Then I'd treat you like a baby." It had made such perfect sense to her then, but now, with the shoe on the other foot, she had to admit it sounded harsh. She'd been so sure that, with a girl Melody's age, the bedwetting couldn't be a real problem, that she was just doing it for attention. But now that she was suffering from it herself, she knew that wasn't necessarily true.

"Yes, you did," Melody agreed. "And that was just for wetting at night. Can you imagine what you would have done if I'd had an accident in the daytime, like you did?"

"I'm sorry!" Sarah sniffled. "I was just..."

"I know. You were just a scared, timid little girl who had never had any real authority or power before, and when you finally got some over someone smaller and weaker than you, you took full advantage of it, didn't you?"

"No! I was trying to help you!"

Melody scoffed. "Well, now I'm going to help you. Two and a half."

Sarah blinked, thrown off by the last part before remembering what they'd been doing before their little conversation. "But..." Melody started to raise Sarah's phone, starting to scroll through her contacts to find her mother. "Wait!" Sarah dashed for her closet, throwing open the door. She grabbed her package of Goodnites and turned around, holding it to her chest. "I'll wear these, okay? And I'll do whatever you want!"

Melody shook her head. "Your mommy said specifically that you weren't allowed to wear those. Three." She hit the call button, turning the phone around so Sarah could see the dialing screen, complete with her mother's picture.

"No!" Sarah went back into her closet, frantically snatching up the diapers. They slipped out of her fumbling hands, and her heart skipped a beat as she grabbed for them again. "Hold on, hold on!" she yelled to Melody.

"It went straight to voicemail," Melody said. "What kind of message should I leave her? Should I just say you've been bad, or do you want me to go into detail?"

"Here!" Sarah spun around, accidently losing her hold on the package of diapers again. They flew out of her hand and across the room, spilling diapers onto the floor the whole way.

Melody tapped the button to end the call, satisfied. "Good girl. Now, I'm betting your mommy gets you baby powder, too, so you don't get a rash. Bring me that, too."

By that point, there was no use resisting, especially something like that. "Okay," she sighed, going back to her closet and getting the bottle of powder.

"No, bring it to me," Melody said when Sarah simply stood at the closet with it. "And grab one of those diapers on the way, too. I'll even let you choose! Whichever you like!"

They were all the same, of course, all white plastic on the inside, thick peach padding on the inside, but Sarah still felt like she was picking her method of execution as she slowly trudged across her room to Melody, looking at each of the scattered diapers in turn. She was hoping that somehow one would stick out as defective, as significantly thinner than the rest, but, of course, none did, and she finally had to bend down and pick up the last one so she didn't take that last step toward Melody empty-handed.

"Good girl!" Melody cooed, staring down at the girl with a grin. "That looks like a great choice! See, what did I tell you? Dress-up is lots of fun, isn't it?"

• Like 2