LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Admit It, She Is Sexy!

Eir

HAHA some of the other commentators said that. I would love to see that sexy girl face some diaper humiliation when she is led by the hand in public by yours truly, haha. And of course I would be a good sport and let her get me back.

Being cynical and British. (or prohaps just Britishly cynical?) I had a very similar thought to Repaid1 'that is quite a bit of money she is wasting there' but of course she is just an actress and it is an entertainment peice, so heck, why not?

I have to say I would love to see the day when indivdual AB diapers are manufactured that thick. It reminds me of the large but not disproportional diapers Rocket Manetee darws.

She not bad, but this girl IS sexy!!!!

http://www.diapers4g...6/dg1966-52.htm

I agree! I always say, "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder."

• 2 weeks later...

Which diaper is that?

All white, no wetness indicator = Bambino Bianco? Looked like the first one was Bambino Classico, but hard to tell, looked to have a print. :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

Which diaper is that?

All white, no wetness indicator = Bambino Bianco? Looked like the first one was Bambino Classico, but hard to tell, looked to have a print. :huh:

I agree the first one that she already has on is a Bambino the following ones are possibly Attends. They appear to be to thin to be Bambino brand. Regardless, she is looking good all packaged up like that :baby_sleeping: