LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sooo Aggravating

SO I finally had the opportunity to move out of my family's house (I lived with my aunt and uncle) to go live out on my own. As an ABDL (10% AB, 90% DL), you'd think this would be a godsend... not really. when I lived with my aunt and uncle, I at least had a room with a lock and long windows of privacy to indulge in this fetish (and even others simultaneously) as long as I Could be quiet about it. But, I moved out with some friends in a VERY small house. I"m talking there are no doors that separate the rooms except for the doors going outside. No door even for the bathroom. Two of us sleep in the living room, and the other sleeps in the small loft that is above the living room. And usually one of us is up at all times of the night. And when one person finally goes to bed at like 9am, another person wakes up. Possibly the worst part about the whole thing, is when I moved, to eliminate the possibility of getting caught is that I had to toss all my ABDL items. It wasn't much, just a small collection, but I had to toss my Maximum Protection Depends. I know they're not great, but it's the only decent diapers that are available without ordering them. I do still have a pair of Depends adjustable briefs in my trunk, but they're crap.

But like I said, I hardly get any privacy. I have my computer pointed to my corner of the living room, so I have that much to stay in touch. And occassionally I get the privacy to enjoy an orgasm in the bathroom when the one guy is too into Diablo at five in the morning to pay attention to anything, but that is it. This thread is like half a rant/whine, and half "What would you do?" I suppose. Lol

The messed up part is if I lived with my girlfriend, I'd have no problem, cause she knows everything (EVERYTHING, even that I occassionally enjoy messing. And she's alright with everything, minus the messing, but she said she won't mind if she does it when she's not around. Sometimes she'll even join in. What a keeper, huh? :) ) But until she moves back from living with her dad in several months from now, I won't get that wonderful chance. D:

...I"m so depressed (and diaper deprived). This is the crybaby in my coming out, lol.

This is part of the reason why I perhaps didn't move out as soon as a lot of my friends. Just on a basic level I am a very private person. I covet the hell out of alone time and living with my parents they largely left me alone. So I didn't move out until I could easily afford to rent my own apartment. There's this stigma, at least in the US that living with your parents past 18 is somehow "bad" but I say if your parents are cool with it and everyone gets along why rush? You can even pay your parents rent and help out with the bills if you're looking to take on more responsibility.

my boyfriend and i are turning 30 soon and we still live with his parents.... weve both lived on our own... done the whole apartment thing etc..... but we moved from the east coast where we met back to the west coast to help care for his disabled mother so we live with them.... we have the whole upstairs to ourselves except the odd occ when his dad needs somethin out of the guest room closet.... or family is visitng.... and weve never had a privacy issue...

we could easily afford to rent or buy our own place but his parents wont accept rent money or money dor utilities so why mess with a good thing!!

we are looking in the next two years to buy our own place and lovin rent free allows us to both travel a lot and save up for a house ..... i say if where you are living gives you the prvicay you want and is financially worth while .... dont mess with it!!!

but i agree when i say we live with his parents we get those looks .... but somehow its magically all better when i say we help care for his mother .... as if if she didnt need the help we wouldnt be there

Guest gnappies

Over here in the UK, and probably most of western Europe, it's not uncommon for people in their 30's to still be living at home. Many will have been living away at Uni, then returned.

If you want to buy a house in a lot of the UK as a first time buyer, you're looking at £40k cash deposit, before the bank will even talk to you.

I'm settled, bought and paid for, but I pity the younger generation.

big reasons i havent moved out yet is the large amount of money needed to buy a house, and im not living with friends or renting an apartment. main things against renting are it costs too much and you get too little, and im not able to save alot. but for about the same amount of money, i can have a mortgage which gets me a house with room to do things and store things, backyard to do more stuff, and privacy that cant be matched in an apartment.

being a rather quiet, humble, and secretive myself, plus the fact that i have several hobbies that requier more space than a bookshelf or small desk in the corner to do, an apartment just wont cut it. plus now i have a serious girlfriend, and we share many of the same hobbies and interests (who also knows and accepts my diapers :D), so that's even more space needed/wanted lol apartments that i looked at, vs a mortgage for a comfortabe house, a two bedroom apartment in a nice enough spot in central jersey, seems to be about $1200-$1500, usually not including utilities. and a house listing that we found for a four bedroom cape cod style on nearly 1/2 an acre in a more rural spot of the county, would be about $1600, INCLUDING taxes and utilities. it doesnt take long to think about it lol

I am really wondering exactly why you moved out. What possibly possessed you to move from your own private bedroom to a shared squat that doesnt even have doors? How did you even manage to find a place that has no internal doors? And flatmates that are up all night in a flat that sounds like the same size as a largish bathroom? Move - and not because of your fetishes but because of your sanity.

I am really wondering exactly why you moved out. What possibly possessed you to move from your own private bedroom to a shared squat that doesnt even have doors? How did you even manage to find a place that has no internal doors? And flatmates that are up all night in a flat that sounds like the same size as a largish bathroom? Move - and not because of your fetishes but because of your sanity.

Well, the whole reason for moving out, is because my old friend of almost 7 years was in a bad spot. And for $400 a month for 2 acres, it was hard for him to let go. It was either that, or he moved back with his parents. A part of me says that is the reason, and the other part says it's because I wanted to be independent from family.

Well, the whole reason for moving out, is because my old friend of almost 7 years was in a bad spot. And for $400 a month for 2 acres, it was hard for him to let go. It was either that, or he moved back with his parents. A part of me says that is the reason, and the other part says it's because I wanted to be independent from family.

Your 'independence' seems quite the reverse. Or perhaps you bought a little independence for near-zero privacy. And the circumstances show no possibilty or prospect of improving. True independence is a myth as e are all deeply dependant on others, but privacy is not. I'd go back home if I were you. I can guarantee that after a few months of living in that zoo of yours it will feel like pure heaven to have 'less independence' and the privacy that comes from locked doors.

Go to a home center and get some doors, you can probably cut to the appropriate size. I know that sounds simplistic, but ...

Heck, for a while there was an ad on tv about a company that replaced interior doors, for something like $100 per door (probably the lowest end one without door knobs etc..).

Remindes me of a convo I had with my friends, they wanted me to move in with them and share a one-bedroom apartment, total of 3 people. My response was why move out of a 3-bedroom house where it is just me and my mom to a 1-bedroom apartment, where I have to share with 3 other people?????

Does not make sense :huh:

I got a question. I'm a young 19, so I wanna ask, is it normal to be kinda nervous about moving out and being able to pay for everything by yourself and maybe your other significant other? I mean, I have two jobs, and between them work ~55 hours a week. I've almost got my car paid off. I've got like $1200, and I pay like 200 a month, 70 for insurance, and 45 for my phone. Then, where I"m currently at I'll pay like 200 a month for cable, electric, rent, etc. (which is split between the three of us I should say). Then of course the other stuff like food and stuff. I think I'm just more paranoid that if I did move by myself I couldn't do it. Especially since I live in a tourist/retirement county where housing is harder to find cheap. Least from what I've seen.

Naw man, I've lived with friends before and with my parents but I moved out to live alone not too long ago. I'm 31 and I was a bit wigged out about being able to pay the bills. I'm not rich but I make a fair bit more than the average family income in the US and I'm single with no debt of any kind. Yet still I was sure my apartment application would be denied or that I'd have to resort to asking my parents for help or something.

I got a question. I'm a young 19, so I wanna ask, is it normal to be kinda nervous about moving out and being able to pay for everything by yourself and maybe your other significant other? I mean, I have two jobs, and between them work ~55 hours a week. I've almost got my car paid off. I've got like $1200, and I pay like 200 a month, 70 for insurance, and 45 for my phone. Then, where I"m currently at I'll pay like 200 a month for cable, electric, rent, etc. (which is split between the three of us I should say). Then of course the other stuff like food and stuff. I think I'm just more paranoid that if I did move by myself I couldn't do it. Especially since I live in a tourist/retirement county where housing is harder to find cheap. Least from what I've seen.

It's perfectly normal. Even people with lots of experience being grown-up will have things that they're kind of nervous about, especially in a tough economy or after more responsibilities (e.g., spouse, kids) show up.

It's also a good thing. It shows you're aware of your situation, resources and what it takes to meet your responsibilities.