LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M In Love...

With oatmeal in my diaper!

Since I learned this trick on here a couple weeks ago I've done it a couple times, and loved it every time. This evening I was diapered around my roommate, which is something I rarely do, and I was feeling extra daring so I whipped up a batch of oatmeal. So as not to arouse suspicion I ate some, stuck the rest in a plastic bag in the refridgerator for a few minutes to cool it off and squeezed it into my diaper. I sat down on the couch next to her, a big load in my diaper, and she was none the wiser! No smell to give me away, just a squishy diaper. She may have known something was up from the way I was grinning and fidgeting, but there's no way she would guess what was actually going on.

I think I'm going to rig up a pastry bag with some sort of enema tip in the near future, to get the full messing my diaper experience. No rash, no smell, no downside!

Yup! oatmeal is 'da bomb! :thumbsup: I spent most of the day with a load of oatmeal in my pants a while ago. I switched it from a pull up diaper to a pair of my kid like underwear and kept going, it felt GREAT! :D Kind of like my little secret, but no smell or anything else to give it away.

The nice thing about oatmeal is that it can be put in anything, and is disposable and bio-degradable....no harm and no foul (odor) :D and mimics the feel of the real thing...win win all around!

If you want to have a little fun using oatmeal, try putting it sandwich bags, the cheap thin plastic kind, then place it where you think it would be best for your poopy experince..

The cheap plastic bags burst very easy, if they have a litte air in them, once your bag is in place sit down abruptly, on the floor works great, the bag explodes, and you have your poopy non smelling diaper experience.

Great for doing it on public transportation, or anyplace you want to experience a poopy non smelling diaper.

The size of the bag does not matter as long as it is thin plastic with some air to firm it up.

Enjoy this I have.

So I'm back in diapers tonight, sitting around drinking some Angry Orchard cider while I watch TV. I've wet several times, but now my diapers feel empty without the oatmeal in the back. I would whip some up, but I'm all out! What is a girl to do?

• Like 1

I love this also...great feeling, without the smell and not nearly as much germs and chemicals!

What I find really easy is to get some instant oatmeal (really cheap, too!) and fill a bag with it. Then, I simply fill it with hot water from the faucet and wait about ten minutes; usually by then, it's just the right temperature and consistency (though I can add more water or oats if needed).

Instead of a pastry bag, try one of the cookie making dispensers with a small hose attached, fill it up and have your partner slowly inject it, top it off with a bananna and it is the best feeling to expel it.

Great! Then next time someone makes cookies, they will be Oatmeal Banana cookies with "chocolate" chips as a bonus! Yuck!

Have you consider trying baked beans. Not as cheap as oatmeal but the beans will not all crush at once so you have some added surprises when you move around.

There was post around here regarding injecting the oats or beans with some glycerin. Going this way you never know when things are going to cut loose. And for the most part you have an uncontrollable mess without the smell or the danger of a nasty rash.

PM me if you wish to have further instructions or photos of the tool for injecting. A cake icing bag works but I would not want see that in the kitchen after used in this fashion.