LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do I Stop This?

Hello everyone. I don't know if any of you have experienced this but every time I diaper my baby, he gets horny and he needs to cum in order to soften so I can diaper him. I feel like this ruins the babieness of it all and I don't like it. Is there anyway to stop it or do any of you have any ideas?

Mommy :)

• Like 1

Wank him off BEFORE you start anything to do with it.

Or 30 mins before.

Or just tell him to be patient.

Im always horny as hell and hard like a rock when im diapered by someone else, but it all settles down after 20-30 mins,

PATIENCE

Have you thought about a chastity device. I wear a CB 6000 for this reason. Puts mommy in total contol. It is comfortable enough to wear to work . If you get one make sure it is a genuine AL industries one not some cheap knock off.

show him a photo of Bea Arthur naked. that should solve the issue.

If you do this you may need one of those bags that they used to put in the airline seat back pouches :whistling: Sexual stimulation is no different than any other physical response- it all comes from the mind :mellow: How you get his mind off of it is up to you. I can control myself by thinking on something that takes all my mind by adding multi-digit numbers in my head (which is tough for me). I read about this technique as a way to end PE so my having sex would last more than 30 seconds and found that it really worked :) Playing around later I discovered that if I kept adding long enough the erections went away too :o Maybe you could have him do the same aloud, though that would detract from the 'babyish' atmosphere :whistling:

Bettypooh

• 1 month later...

Wearing diapers for me used to be sexual and on those rare occasions when my wife would diaper me I had the same problem. So in my totally unprofessional opinion HE has to think of it as non-sexual. I know it's a huge turn on for him but he needs to control it. If you haven't told him already he needs to know that you don't like it. I think Bettypooh got it right about him doing something to distract him from being diapered.

What has worked for me is wearing and using 24/7. I understand this has a financial cost and imposes on his daily life. A discrete diaper, like Depends, and allowing him to "cheat" by sliding them down and using the potty while at work will both get him used to accepting a diaper as normal and keep the cost down.

I think it is more important to NOT reward his erections except when he does something you like. Follow your beliefs and if necessary, remind him that you are the Mommy. That's one of the perks, right?

Agree with ^

Part of why ABDLs have a binge/purge component is that we like the sexual charge from diapers (especially men). When that wears off, we purge a bit, only to come back later and binge on it.

The more you wear diapers, the less you'll have a persistent erection when doing things like changing. 24/7 is the most effective solution, as it desensitizes.

The errection is from him being excited. Keep an ice pack in the freezer and put it in a towel when you're ready to diaper him and before diapering him, after the powder and lotion, apply the cold pack for 3-5 minutes and then remove the ice pack and fasten the diaper. The other thing is to nurse him while he's hard and have him please mommy and diaper him penis down, which is quite painful and will result in a flacid penis very quickly. He only gets an orgasm when you say so, you're the Mommy.

I've personally found that Any generic chastity device (a bit of an expert, having a collection close to a dozen, as well as a few custom made devices). Are extremely uncomfortable in diapers.

The Cbxxx series puts a lot of pressure of the frenum when the diaper is properly taped and/or gets wet. Also. Most males enjoy the pressure caused by the diaper pushing against the penis.

There is an alternative. It's the Kali's tooth bracelet. A fun. If not a bit painful device that rewards you with a sharp bite every time you get an erection.

Made with hard staples. And put on like a cock ring, then locked in place. The bracelet has even pressure preventing any breakage of the skin.

Best to be put on in advance. It will quickly stop the erection hard in its place. Giving him a sharp jolt of uncomfortableness. A very good erection preventer.

Comes in three standard lengths. Mild for long term wear. Medium. For training. Intense for punishment.

Can be found at www.malechastitynow.com/KTB.html

I can vouch for the service and quality.

Went through three sizes trying to find a good fit.

Unfortunately I was the first person ( one of two to date) that found the intense version fun and arousing.

Needless to say I passed it along to a friend who bought a few more.

If you mention Blake he still remembers me.

There are other versions out there however most are plastic. Of varying quality and service.

-Blake-

Plenty of good options here... and the key is to remember you're in control (if that's the kind of mommy you are).

You can talk to him about it when you're both adults, or scold him when you're in mommy mode. Personally, I think it'll come off better when you're doing it. He'll be getting changed- and wrapped around your finger... but it's all up to how your relationship is dictated.

He doesn't /need/ to come to be able diaper him. Plenty are stimulated and aroused... you can either bend it down- which will either make it pleasurable or painful for him (depending on his threshold)... or let it go up and don't reward him, like others have said. As long as you don't let him hump/rub it- it'll go away. Heck, push it up and tease him. That'll show him ;). Honestly, it'll probably make him wayyy hornier for when he gets to enjoy it later, which is good for both of you.... I know I'm always ready to go after getting out of diapers.

Take control, he's yours :D.

I had this happen when I was younger and diapering myself, since I didn't (and still don't) have anyone else to share this with. From a guys perspective, this is annoying and embarrassing :blush: you want to get into that diaper and make it fit right, but 'something' is in the way :badmood: I mean I used to get so hard it would HURT :( amazing I knnow, but it does happen. I found that I basically had to work around it. I'd pin myself into the diaper I was using as best I could then go about doing what ever it was and as time passed, things would settle down, and I could then adjust and re-pin (refasten) the diaper to a better fit...

So basically, yes it's annoying to have a big hard on in your face at an inappropriate time, but just ignore it and change him anyways and wait until things relax, then just adjust and refasten his diaper to a better fit after a few minutes. Thats what I had to do....*shrug* it worked, and it still happens now and then and I do the same thing, just wait and adjust what ever I'm wearing and carry on.

The trials and tribulations of being a guy! :P

Just a thought, why dont you consider having your adult time together, allow him and you sexual release and adult playtime ,then consider being Mommy to him and all that goes with it.

my personal favorite is to get to the point where he is ready to have the nappy fastned then just wait, he will soon get cold in his mostly undressed state and his erection wil go away, treat it as a punishment, denial is an awesome fun form of controll, all you need to do is be patient, it wil rarely take more than a few minutes to go down, and when he learns that this will always happen he will find ways to prevent it of his own volition.

• 3 weeks later...