LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What'Ll Help Me Mess Controllably?

somehow the title messed up. It's suppose to be "uncontrollably"

Always wanted to do against my control. Done the marshmallow thing a few times but always end up giving in before I can loose it.

Is there anything else that can help? I have ADHD so it probably should be something that works fast before I end up going "f it" and just willingly do it.

Give a suppository a go, much stronger and faster than marshmallow, although it doesnt make it softer like Mashmallow (unless its a glycerine one)

Bisacodyl makes you want to go, still takes about 10-30 mins though.

http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/dulcolax-suppositories-10mg_1_1065.html?utm_source=Google%2BProducts&utm_medium=Google%2BProducts&utm_campaign=Google%2BProducts

I guess some people enjoy the masochistic side of it. I like holding it a little bit, but honestly trying to hold it after using something like suppositories or marshmallows is just too uncomfortable. I like to wear diapers because I like they way they make me feel and all the positive feelings associated. Then again, I hate diaper "punishment" which I know so many people get off on.

I prefer the feeling of a big meal in your gut when you think "oh man, this is going to be a big one" and the immense satisfaction of unloading it in your diapers.

To answer the OP's question, other than the answers already given if you eat enough fiber or take metamucil eventually you will poop uncontrollably; you just have to be patient.

• 1 month later...

I think it has to be a combination of having a good diet (plenty of fibre plenty of water etc), and having a very regular 'movement'. I know my bodies routeen as well as it does; I need to pee within 15 minutes of waking, so no lie in unless I'm wearing a diaper in bed. I need to go poop after I've been up, approximately two hours. If I get up, un-diapered, go for a pee, then diaper, and follow my useual routeen (guzzling fresh coffee to wake me up (I'm addicted to the stuff), and water too), then I'll wet myself twice at least, before the two hours is up, and before long I'll be urgently needing to poop... I don't always get much warning of needing to pee, or poo, but as for peeing, trying to resist it for a while, and before long you can't and the body takes over and you can't stop it... In my experience at least.

Today was differnt, and unexpected, and I have no idea why it happened; I wasn't wearing diapers today, so was using the big boys toilet for peeing, and then, without more than a second or two's warning, I soiled myself. Sadly, not wearing a diaper the clean up was hell of a messy job, but at least I was at home alone, and the 'accident' went unnoticed by my lodger/flatmate...

I wonder, but don't know for certain, if a decade or more's worth of anal sex, anal toys, butt plugs etc., has 'loostened' up my control for defication, I'd not be supprised were that the case, so maybe that has made me have less control and a greater degree of urgency, both of which I guess help with soiling, maybe if not 'uncontrolably', then certainly with 'less control'..

Try eating (crunching) 8-10 sugar-free Hall's mentholyptus cough drops. I've also heard that eating a bunch of sugar-free Lifesavers will do the job, too.

Try eating (crunching) 8-10 sugar-free Hall's mentholyptus cough drops. I've also heard that eating a bunch of sugar-free Lifesavers will do the job, too.

By the way, you need to eat them within an hour for best effect.

I think an aweful lot of it is seperate from diet, as its about being very relaxed, with doing it. Today was a rare oppertunjity for me, as lodger is out, and I knew with a near 100% certainty that he's out untill quite late tonight, so I was very relaxed, this morning on geting up, and just started the day, diapering myself up, and following my useual routeen.

Several cups of coffee down, and I wet myself, almost without thinking about it, and then likewise wet myself again, whilst sitting at the PC, a couple hours after that. Some toast and cooked meats for breakfast, and I began feeling the urge to poop. I just kept ignoring it, and the urge kind of goes away, but then returns, each time a little more urgently, until I couldn't ignore it, and just gave into the inevitable, and enjoyed the resultant mess filling my diaper. Now just wondering how much longer I can enjoy the diaper being this dirty before I need to clean up, as I dont' want a rash or anything, and I think it might be nearing capacity, as I've wet it a few more times since now, and Its only a DIY toweling diaper I have still at the moment... feels good though still.. if a bit smelly now..

Try the colon prep stuff - magnesium citrate (over the counter at Walgreens/CVS Wal*Mart Target etc.).

Or the nasty castor oil.

Another over the counter item - Ducolax (not the stool softener) the tablets for the colon prep.

Interesting to use a Locking Diaper or diaper cover. Keep the key for release far far away and know

full well that a disaster is going to absolutely positively happen and there is nothing you are able to

do to stop it.

Make sure that you are double or triple diapered with inserts pads and extras necessary to contain the

mess. And wear (noisy) plastic panties.

Enjoy your new found humiliation .

BabyLock

• 2 weeks later...

So are you looking for just a quick fix to bowel incontinence for when ever you feel the need to poop uncontrolbly or for the long term of total bowel incontinence?

Casue long term can be learned, although it dont happen overnight or in a month, it is something that takes time to learn or unlearn so to speak.

For long term, its very simple, make sure your diapered all the time, only use your diaper to poop in, always relax and let it happen at the slitest feeling of needing to go and in a year or so you will be filling your diaper with poop when ever and where ever it needs to happen.

The best thing is that you can reverse this, you just need to repotty train yourself and that takes just as long as learning to unpotty train yourself.

• Like 1

"uncontrollable" release is really a relative term, I agree with googlediapered where when you can't resist the urge anymore is when it becomes 'uncontrollable'. From what you have stated I gather that you aren't getting the results you want fast enough when you want to release and give in early.

The most successful way to get the feeling you are looking for is 'fiber loading', something I learned from jack3295 here on the forums. And while it does take a good bit longer to prepare for, it is by far the most uncontrollable messes I've ever experienced, and when you do get to the 'release' part it works really fast. It is where you intake a large quantity of bulk-forming fiber over the course of a few days building up mass, and then adding urgency on the planned day of release with a glycerin enema.(http://www.dailydiap...showtopic=20976 is where he posted).

A quick summary of his 3 day plan is.

Day 1 - 2 tablespoons of bulk-forming fiber (I use metamucil)

Day 2 - 3 tablespoons of bulk-forming fiber

Day 3 - 4 tablespoons of bulk-forming fiber

Day 4 (release day) insert glycerin enema, and have fun, you are going to mess your diaper like crazy in a matter of minutes whether you like it or not, and will continue to mess several more times over the coming hours. Make sure you drink plenty of water to accommodate the fiber. Also a good amount of exercise / physical activity really helps keeps things moving.

Note that this is on the more extreme side of fiber loading, so change quantities to your liking. Personally I find it hard not to mess myself by day 3, so I use a bit less.

If you don't have that much time, I hear castor oil makes for some very explosive and uncontrollable messes. Though I hear it can come with pretty harsh cramping.

What has been posted here will definitely do it. There are a couple other more extreme options too!

My old personal favorite:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=8988

The general jist is bananas, suppositories, and anal plug.

And I have also tried:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=30008

Basically an anal catheter.

I wouldn't recommend the second one unless you are somewhat versed in anal play and willing to put out some cash.

Anyway. Both are a surefire way to have absolutely no control over your bowely functions