LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Saw A Commerical To Glow In The Dark Pull Up

I think it would be funny to have a glow in the dark diaper under my petiskirts. It would give me this strange glow, erm....wow that would be odd and funny.

I totally need a glow in the dark Bambino to wear on Halloween now! Gone too far, I say not far enough. I want a glow stick kind of fluid glowing diaper ^_^

I think that they need to make them so that they glow when wet! That way there is no way the kid could get away with an accident! :P

• Like 2

I think that they need to make them so that they glow when wet! That way there is no way the kid could get away with an accident! :P

that i would like to see as long as its in a diaper not a pullup(i would ware one when i was at home)

Imagine the nosy friend who comes for a sleepover and notices a strange glowing under your pajama :P

...BUSTED!!!!!

Just tell your friend your wang is radioactive! And unless he wants his to fall off in 7 years too, he shouldnt get too close to inspect it, lest he befall the same fate.

I hope they sell for a while...I'll have to start sleeping with a black light on.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I do have a memory of them trying to do this a while ago with the just the regular pullups. Something about the stars glowing in the dark but were discontinued.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*shakes head* thought the whole point was to make them feel like a big kid? why not just have taps on the sides instead of easy open sides "just in case"

The whole point is to keep them in diapers/pull-ups/whatever for as long as possible. The last thing diaper companies want is children potty training, but they obviously can't just come out and admit that.

So they make this expansive line of "training pants" (cleverly disguised diapers) so parents think they are making progress. At the same time they keep up with the latest in cool features and designs so the kids like them too. Remember, there was a time where Goodnites were solid white, for discretion. Now diaper manufacturers want the kids showing off their pull-ups so other kids will want them too. It's a two pronged attack, just like fast food Happy Meals.

I'm still not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand, it sounds really fun, glow in the dark diapers, but on the other hand it feels really gimmicky and pointless.

Two and a half stars, maybe?

OH! I give it one thumb up, and one thumb in my mouth because I'm not sure if it should be thumbs up or thumbs down!

• 3 weeks later...

its a silly gimick but cool none the less, i think glow in the dark stickers are better as you can stick them to plastic pants nappies or anything else you feel like and they are cheap and readily avalable, much beter idea than glow in the dark pulups

The gimmick totally works because I was just grocery shopping with my wife and kids and my 4 year old who's been trained for over a year just freaked out when she saw them and said she wanted them. I laughed and shrugged my shoulders and told her "what ever" and threw them in the cart.

My wife started yelling at me so I told her, first off, I'd want them too because they seem cool to a little kid, Secondly I would be a hypocrite if I were to yell at her for wanting them when I feel jilted that I was denied them past infancy. I'm not going to push anything on her but it's harmless and if she wants to wear them to bed, big deal? My wife understood where I was coming from and eventually gave in too.

• Like 2

^OMG YOU ARE BACK! HUGGLEZ! :)

Yeah, glow in the dark pullups.

Okay, let's see.

Kids think:

Pullups are not cool.

Glow in the dark stuff is cool.

Put the two together, and glow in the dark pullups are cool.

The gimmick totally works because I was just grocery shopping with my wife and kids and my 4 year old who's been trained for over a year just freaked out when she saw them and said she wanted them. I laughed and shrugged my shoulders and told her "what ever" and threw them in the cart.

My wife started yelling at me so I told her, first off, I'd want them too because they seem cool to a little kid, Secondly I would be a hypocrite if I were to yell at her for wanting them when I feel jilted that I was denied them past infancy. I'm not going to push anything on her but it's harmless and if she wants to wear them to bed, big deal? My wife understood where I was coming from and eventually gave in too.

It is nice that you're letting your daughter try them out. They sound cute, and it is harmless overall. :)