LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Documentaries On Dls?

Guest aielen

In the publics eye we are one in the same. There was a documentary on a school teacher whos husband was dl and turned her into an ab. She was fired for it-cant seem to remember the doc though.

Ive posted this thought before, but the distinction between dl and ab seems to be for the benefit of so called dls who dont want to associate with the world of adults actin like babies. I find it odd-everyone here wears diapers for pleasure and yet theres this need to distinguish one group as being more "adult" like.

Frankly I think DLs are just ABs who are too afraid to come fully out of the closet. And that wouldnt make for a very interesting documentary, would it?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Frankly I think DLs are just ABs who are too afraid to come fully out of the closet. And that wouldnt make for a very interesting documentary, would it?

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to disagree with you on that. I am simply a Diaper Lover, no more than that. I have no interest in bottles and onesies or pacifiers and mommies. I have no interest in ageplay or babytalk, crawling or crayons, just diapers and their use.

Please do keep in mind that the AB/DL community, like any other demographic, is essentially never black and white.

There are, I'm sure, quite a few people who consider themselves to be AB's, when they just like to wear onesies or eat baby food while wearing a bib. Likewise, there are most certainly people who self-label themselves DL's, who enjoy the occasional bottle of milk or some other thing.

While there are those at either extreme of the spectrum from AB to DL, where the AB's drink from bottles, wear bibs, talk in fragmented speech, sleep in cribs, crawl on their hands and knees, etc and the DL's are simply grown folk with a pentient for padded posteriors, there is a vast landscape between the two that many explore, but they cannot all be called the same thing.

I'd have to agree that AB and DL's, although sharing similar traits, are quite different. I go into moments which are either purely AB, or purely DL. For each, the emotions and needs vary. And yes I also agree that there are different variations of AB's as well. I consider myself an AB, however I'm not interested in crawling, bibs, baby talk etc. I have my diapers, a pacifier, bottle, and love to cuddle. And in 'DL mode' I have no desire for anything besides diapers

In the publics eye we are one in the same. There was a documentary on a school teacher whos husband was dl and turned her into an ab. She was fired for it-cant seem to remember the doc though.

Ive posted this thought before, but the distinction between dl and ab seems to be for the benefit of so called dls who dont want to associate with the world of adults actin like babies. I find it odd-everyone here wears diapers for pleasure and yet theres this need to distinguish one group as being more "adult" like.

Its not just DLs that make this discintion. Look at the front page of the forum. They have an Adult Baby section and a Diaper Lover section. There are differences and most DLs do see this disinction.

It's just that it's hard to imagine somebody who enjoys being diapered, but not because it makes them feel like a baby. What is it then? A medical fetish? If a person only wears diapers, for "emotional comfort", say, and nothing else, no pacifiers, no onsies, etc., that person is still an AB, IMO. I agree with a previous poster who said that DL is just the term used to describe ABs whose only fetish object is a diaper.

Nope, and just because you think or believe something does not make it so <_<

There are AB's, and there are DL's, and some people vary ;) I'm in the DL group and not into babyish thoughts or things :P I'm very happy being grown-up in that regard :D

I'm not knocking AB's at all- it's just that I am not one and I know it B)

Bettypooh

It's just that it's hard to imagine somebody who enjoys being diapered, but not because it makes them feel like a baby. What is it then? A medical fetish? If a person only wears diapers, for "emotional comfort", say, and nothing else, no pacifiers, no onsies, etc., that person is still an AB, IMO. I agree with a previous poster who said that DL is just the term used to describe ABs whose only fetish object is a diaper.

Need I point out how completely illogical it is to call a group of people "Adult Babies" when they only meet the first half of the criteria needed to label them as such? I am an adult, yes, and I act as one too. I cannot stress hard enough how utterly uninteresting I find the prospect of acting like a baby.

Assuming all Adult Babies like diapers, as would be implied, as babies tend to wear diapers for obvious reasons, it would be a truism to say that all Adult Babies are Diaper Lovers, but not all Diaper Lovers are Adult Babies. It really is that simple, and your opinion does nothing to alter that fact. Apologies if this message is coming off a bit impolite, but I dislike being labeled as something which I can say for certain I am not.

secret lives of women. -- goes by baby ella, and actually it seemed more like he liked to see chicks in diapers, and even then it seemed pretty iffy if he REALLY did or was just doing it to please the girl.. he seemed pretty UNinterested in all the scenes and his flat voice and affect did not display any enthusiasms. He described himself as a DL in that he enjoyed girls in diapers, but didn't wear himself.

She was a preschool worker who admited to engaged in this behavior in the school setting AND she encouraged her UNDERAGE sister to engage in her fantasies by referring to her boyfriend as her daddy etc.... the whole thing was pretty sketch and someone clearly never learned boundaries.. what i heard, lost her job, and had to move out of town...

BUt yeah it wasn't about a Dl in regards to someone who wears diapers only.

Remember Stanley and baby brett (Dr Phill )not documentaries but bad train wrecks .I don`t think us as a community or the the people who do not really know about this are really ready for it just yet if ever .Just sayin

It's just that it's hard to imagine somebody who enjoys being diapered, but not because it makes them feel like a baby. What is it then? A medical fetish?

Well I guess it is, in a way... I suppose for me the interest is in wetting with a particular focus on nappies, but I like to do/see wetting and nappy wearing in "adult" situations and baby stuff doesn't really do anything for me.

It's just that it's hard to imagine somebody who enjoys being diapered, but not because it makes them feel like a baby. What is it then?

To give a few examples:

Because it's taboo (like crossdressing, nun/priest sex, etc)

Humiliation & Control in BDSM play

As a part of long term bondage

Medical / Institutional fetish or play

Urine / Scat fetish or play

Geriatric fetish

Handicapped fetish

Bedwetting fetish

As a part of furry play (or are BabyFurs always considered to be ABs? not sure on the motivation...)

Emotional comfort for someone who wore as a teen (as this goes back only to teen years, they wouldn't necessarily connect it to being a baby)

There's probably far more, but that's all I can think of now. I've personally heard people name everything on that list except geriatric fetish as their primary motivation for wearing diapers, and I suspect there's someone out there with that one too. People can be, and have been, turned on by anything. The mind is infinitely creative. :)

Sometimes it's also just a simple fetish in the strictest sense of the word. An arbitrary object someone needs for sexual excitement. Humans are weird and complex. We do a lot of very odd things that don't necessarily have any logical reason. For me personally it's not sexual and while I'm into BDSM and don't mind seeing it incorporated into that, it's not really a BDSM thing either. It's not really associated with anything else.

I guess the closest thing I can associate it with is some form of non-sexual clothing fetishism. I'm really into clothing and shoes and the feelings and needs I associate with diapers run pretty close to those needs and feelings. Hell I even tend to wear clothing to match whatever diaper I'm wearing which adds to the fun for me.

I think we now understand that there is a difference between the different people who wear diapers for different reasons ;) Let's get back on topic :D I sure would like to know about a DL documentary myself, but I imagine that it might be too boring for such a thing to have been filmed- yet :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

I agree with those who said just a plain DL fetish/interest documentary would be too boring. I mean certainly not to those who are strictly DL's... but more to the people who watch those shows and are NOT into this. I mean lets be honest, we watch shows like "weird sex" and all those documentaries on weird medical conditions to see the bizarre, the outrageous, the shocking.

And as a producer you gotta get the most bang for your buck ... a dude who just wears diapers only, or a dude who wears diapers, drinks out of a bottle, talks in 'baby talk' and wears onsies.... naturally the second is more bang for the buck