LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All Day In Diapers

greg55

So normally when I put on some diapers, I leave them on for a couple of hours. I have my fun with them, but not for that long. Today I decided to try a whole day with one diaper. I am trying to train myself into being more comfortable in public with them. My day today include Spanish from 8:40-9:40. Then I need to drive to the nearest mechanic, about 30 min away, to get my car's safety registered before the end of July. Then I have English at 2:30. I will then not take off my diaper until I shower for the night. My goal is to be comfortable enough to wet my diaper in public.

Even the people that really need diapers don't wear the same one all day. That would virtually guarantee a leak. It's far safer to wear one in the morning and then change at noon or there abouts. I feel much more comfortable wearing a diaper when I know I'm not likely to embarrass myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Be careful. It can get almost addicting. ;-)

That being said, changing halfway through the day can be fun, as well, when you're trying to be discreet in a public men's room. Coming out of the stall with a fresh diaper under your shorts/trousers can border on ecstasy. ;-0

I like very wet diapers and use them to the point I have to change, but I agree! It is also great to remove a really wet diaper and put on a dry one! The feeling of being dry again is great, and soon after you change you will start to wet again anyway.

I agree that changing a wet diaper and putting on a dry one feels great. Personally, though, I prefer not to find out what the capacity of my diaper is while I'm away from home. Once they reach there maximum capacity,disposable diapers leak badly. Even sitting in one that's near capacity will like cause leaks (the moon shaped spots on the backs of your jeans).

That said, I have had problems with leaks at times when I've been unable to change soon enough. One time was while flying in a regional jet. For some reason, I started urinating almost continuously during the flight. By the time the plane got to Denver, I was soaked (as were my jeans, shirt, and belt).

If you're seen that episode of M*A*S*H where Radar is stuck in a tent while the camp was under fire, you might remember his comment about feeling like his entire body was turning to water. That's what I felt like.

So, I usually try to have enough reserve capacity in my diapers for just such contingencies.

I have been wearing nappies and plastic pants too and while they haven't been leaking they have been uncomfortable because of the heat they trap inside my jeans :(

• 2 months later...

Well i started my all day in diapers last night when I got off work. with my mother gone until midday sunday i decided that i was going to go the whole weekend diapered. I went through one diaper last night and this morning I woke up dry but somewhere between get out of bed and sitting down to eat breakfast I just soaked the diaper without even knowing it. after getting my shower I put on a depend refastenable underwear so it would be discreet where my co-worker would know i wore a diaper to work. I wet that diaper around noon today and had it leak, "Just Perfect", so now here I am in a wet diaper and a wet spot on my pants. I decide to change into my Depend "Maximum" Diapers, I just soaked it worse that earlier and it held up. so i am back in another diaper needing to try and make this one last 4 more hours. I have actually enjoyed being in the diapers all day because i have just wet my diapers and continued working until I could stop long enough to go to the restroom to change.

Ive prolly written this somewhere else, but im comfortable with my diaper wearing, even outside

I got problems sleeping sometimes, so I woke up at 4 am..

Took a shower and put on a diaper

Around 9 am i went out and then it was already wet

Around 4-5 PM i came home, still same diaper

Didnt change until later that night/evening

Becoming comfortable wearing them in public requires going out in public while wearing, and realizing that most people pay absolutely no attention to you and don't notice a thing -- unless (as Idatsea said) you WANT them to.

Except of course for those complete strangers who do realize you're wearing a diaper, snap photos of your diaper bulges and padded backside to send to your boss, family and friends and then capture video of your diapered waddle to post on YouTube.

Those people are the worst. ;-)

So normally when I put on some diapers, I leave them on for a couple of hours. I have my fun with them, but not for that long. Today I decided to try a whole day with one diaper. I am trying to train myself into being more comfortable in public with them. My day today include Spanish from 8:40-9:40. Then I need to drive to the nearest mechanic, about 30 min away, to get my car's safety registered before the end of July. Then I have English at 2:30. I will then not take off my diaper until I shower for the night. My goal is to be comfortable enough to wet my diaper in public.

You have to start somewhere - you will get to the point that you dont care. I've been in public, work, sports events, fairs .... the list goes on and on where I have worn a diaper. Nobody noticed and if they did, I didnt see any reaction from them. People are pretty clueless honestly they dont pay you any attention unless you draw attention to yourself.

Even the people that really need diapers don't wear the same one all day. That would virtually guarantee a leak. It's far safer to wear one in the morning and then change at noon or there abouts. I feel much more comfortable wearing a diaper when I know I'm not likely to embarrass myself.

I beg to differ - I wear dry 24/7 diapers and I wear one from 6am until about 6pm (sometimes a little longer), every day and have worn diapers 24/7 for the last year. I wear plastic pants over them to prevent leaks. I am unable to change at work so I must have a diaper that can hold up all day.

I've gone that long using the Dry 24/7 diapers, too. However, I prefer not to if I don't have to. After about 6 hours, the urine starts to smell noticeably. Plastic pants probably mitigate that. However, 12 hours in the same diaper does get uncomfortable.

I beg to differ - I wear dry 24/7 diapers and I wear one from 6am until about 6pm (sometimes a little longer), every day and have worn diapers 24/7 for the last year. I wear plastic pants over them to prevent leaks. I am unable to change at work so I must have a diaper that can hold up all day.

My ex boyfriend who was incontinent wore the same one all day. He never smelled nor leaked. He wore two Tenas and they held a lot. But sometimes he would take them off right before he get home and he be diaperless. Just as long as he got to the bathroom every hour and squeezed pee out of him, he was good. But the more fluids he drank, the sooner he had to change.

Plus some companies now make diapers that hold all day such as wellness briefs, Dry 24/7s. Bambinos even hold a lot too. They could be used as all day diapers as well. Thay make people's incontinent lives easier because then they wouldn't have to worry about finding a place to change or worrying about making sure they have a place to change. It takes away the stress about it and they can finally have normal days and go to places without a problem. Same as for flying. But if they mess themselves, Murphy's law.

• Like 1

OMG today was the best all day in diapers IV had ever....I'm soaked and watching the rain...I'm not chainging till morning and I don't care....anyone who pulls an all Fay diaper routine has my approval..I literally wear my diapers 24 7 the only time I'm not wearing on is when I shower...seriously...I love diapers..there's nothing like the crinkle or the warm squish....u know what I'm talking about..I know u do..lol

I am currently wearing a Tena slip that I put on 15 hours ago before I went to work this morning. I have drunk two drinks cans and had 3 cups of tea over the day and it is still showing no signs of leaking at all. Just depends on how careful you are putting it on, wearing plastic pants over and most importantly how much you pee in one go.

• 4 weeks later...

I drink enough water that I can't make it more than 6 hours in premium disposable diaper (Abena L4's, Secure X-plus, Dry 24/7, Molicare- doesn't matter). I suppose if you didn't drink much you could make it 24+ hours in one diaper but that isn't healthy. You'r body should be getting more water than what one diaper can hold in a 24 hour period.

Plus it starts to smell after a while. The odor lock wear down after it has been peed in and then it starts smelling. I find it gross to be in the same diaper from the day before. But if someone else likes smelling and being in the same diaper for two days or three days or even 24 hrs, to each their own. I think the longest I have ever stayed in the same diaper was 19 hours with the Wellness briefs. Yeah it was from the day before. But it's smelly and I changed because it got too uncomfortable and I thought what I did was gross. I prefer to change when I get out of bed but I get lazy. But I can't see myself staying in the same diaper for over 24 hrs unless I never used it and I always use mine. I didn't even last twenty hours in the same diaper. Plus you get rashes.

I drink enough water that I can't make it more than 6 hours in premium disposable diaper (Abena L4's, Secure X-plus, Dry 24/7, Molicare- doesn't matter). I suppose if you didn't drink much you could make it 24+ hours in one diaper but that isn't healthy. You'r body should be getting more water than what one diaper can hold in a 24 hour period.

When I do 24x7, I typically go through 4-5 Abenas per day, and generally need the changes when I change because I drink plenty of fluids. If I tried to do the full day on just one diaper, I'd probably have to stand in the shower most of the day to contain all the overflow.