LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting Till You Are Soaked

If a diaper isn't used to capacity it is wasted and a waste of money. That said, i like flooding from a full bladder, so the diaper is soaked right away... but when it is wet i like to try to stay like that for 24 hours

• Like 2

I love this feeling. Rare that I get to enjoy it as I usually don’t pee enough in the evenings after I get home to get to that point of fullness, but I love the feeling of a diaper so wet it’s thick and sags on the back of my thighs.

TMI, but live putting knees up while doing you know with myself, and feeling the diaper so wet that the pad is thick and swollen thigh to thigh. Makes me feel especially toddlerish and like I really must need diapers if I wet that much.

It wouldn't feel like a proper wetting if I didn't completely empty my bladder. I remember one occasion I did this, completely planned as I knew I would have the house to myself so I wouldn't be caught, I think I was about 18 at the time,  I was just going to wake up in the morning and not go to the toilet and just wait until I wet myself. I drunk lots of water and very quickly needed a wee. I was able to hold on quite a while, most of the day in fact. At about 4 in the afternoon the inevitable happened. I was sat at my computer at the time . I felt a wonderful surge of warmth and felt my nappy start to get wet. I couldn't of stopped even if I'd wanted to. Resisting the urge to run to the toilet I just sat there until I'd finished weeing. It was incredible and when I'd finished I felt so high on adrenaline. The nappy had taken all of it. There was no urine on my trousers at all. I simply cleaned myself up and went back to what I was doing. 

I've attempted this since and failed miserably as I very rarely get days completely to myself normally giving up by just going to the toilet.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, dlsafrica said:

If a diaper isn't used to capacity it is wasted and a waste of money. That said, i like flooding from a full bladder, so the diaper is soaked right away... but when it is wet i like to try to stay like that for 24 hours

I agree, a diaper that is not thoroughly wet is a wasted diaper. I like to keep a wet diaper on just  prior to the point of leaking.  I have been wearing diapers for pleasure and  not necessity for years and I know the critical saturation points of the diapers I wear. I like the wetness, expansion, and sagging of a very wet diaper. Of course, perfection doesn't exist and I have leaked before, sometimes at work, but managed to avoid detection by changing in the privacy of my office, and remaining in my office until the wet spot dried on the back of my pants.

• Like 1
On 7/15/2012 at 4:18 PM, DiaperPony said:

I like to wet until it leaks. When really wet, the feel of the sloppy SAP under the plastic is great. And I also like the leaks and dripping.. guess that's part of my urine thing. But, also, as several mentioned, if I didn't use it completely up, I feel like I wasted it.

Indeed, same here. Another thing for me, as others have mentioned, is that it just feels so good to wet, feel the warmth against me and just enough to the point that it's leaking out just a little around my legs is a lovely turn-on. It's one of my favorite things to do when I wear!

• Like 2
  • 4 years later...

For me, there's something deeply comforting about the feeling of a wet diaper, especially as it swells up. Plus, I must admit, I do have a fondness for the smell of my own pee mixed with baby powder. It's just part of the overall experience for me.

• Like 4
  • 2 months later...
On 9/8/2023 at 9:17 AM, babybuddha said:

For me, there's something deeply comforting about the feeling of a wet diaper, especially as it swells up. Plus, I must admit, I do have a fondness for the smell of my own pee mixed with baby powder. It's just part of the overall experience for me.

This for me as well. I don't really understand it but there's something just so nice when it's wet, warm, and squishy that makes it feel so good.

• Like 1
On 9/8/2023 at 9:17 AM, babybuddha said:

That’s one of the biggest reasons why I miss the old school Pampers of the late 70’s and 80’s that intoxicating smell that only seemed to get stronger when you peed. Not that I’m against the smell of my pee mixed with baby powder but I’d kill to have the smell of my pee mixed with the smell of Pampers again. 

I like to wet my diaper to the point that it’s thoroughly wet and then wait until my bladder is full and then lie on my back with my knees in the air and empty my bladder into my diaper knowing full well that it’s going to leak but feeling that swollen padding between my thighs and flooding my diaper completely where I end up lying in a large puddle while I suck on my pacifier and feel like a toddler. 

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...

I have been in my wet Classico v2 diaper for about 10 hours and messy for 15 minutes. After I got diapered last evening for bed. I couldn't hold it and wet while watching television with my wife. I would say a moderate wetting and I did not want to change a diaper with more capacity left so I went to bed wet. I wet more during the night and got up substantially wet with a small leak on my night pants from a side wetting, nothing terrible. I then messed my diaper in the kitchen getting coffee. Still no plans to change right away. Classico v2 diapers are one of my favorite diapees: although not much AB, I consider myself a DL, I like the printed baby blocks and other subtle designs on a white diaper. I also like this diaper because I can wear and wet throughout the night without leaking (the leak today was my fault for wetting while on my side), and I can wear the diaper discreetly during the day while wetting at work, perfect balance between aesthetic looks, absorbency, and discretion. By the way, no press out leaks sitting here, just a nice, soft poopy squish. I know this was about wetting so I hope I have not offended anyone by mentioning my messy diaper.

So many reasons for me. Like others have said,  it's about getting my money's worth out of the diaper. 

I also just plain love the feeling of a soaked, sagging diaper.  The feeling is just amazing to me.  A full load in the back makes it even better for me. 

Also,  for me, I have a thing for diaper punishment,  or diaper discipline.  Along with spanking,  if I'm bad, I'd be left in my diapers for extended periods of time. 

Good behavior would earn diaper changes.  Bad behavior earns long periods of time with no diaper change. 

7 hours ago, Spanky said:

So many reasons for me. Like others have said,  it's about getting my money's worth out of the diaper. 

I also just plain love the feeling of a soaked, sagging diaper.  The feeling is just amazing to me.  A full load in the back makes it even better for me. 

Also,  for me, I have a thing for diaper punishment,  or diaper discipline.  Along with spanking,  if I'm bad, I'd be left in my diapers for extended periods of time. 

Good behavior would earn diaper changes.  Bad behavior earns long periods of time with no diaper change. 

Do you get spanked when you are in a messy diaper?  Seems that would be the opposite of punnishment!

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Do you get spanked when you are in a messy diaper?  Seems that would be the opposite of punnishment!

I do like to get spanked while in a messy diaper.  A good paddling with a thinner diaper on can still sting. The padding does break down with each swat and each swat becomes more effective to a naughty bottom.  Just takes a lot more swats to get a point across. 

• 3 weeks later...

I had an unusually wet night in a Tykables Cushies cloth back disposable diaper and plastic pants. My night pants and shirt were wet on the right side, my side of the bed was thankfully only slightly damp. My clothes are in the washer for quick 30 minute cycle. The leaky diaper was caused by side sleeping and wetting. I am actually sitting here in the same diaper that is now messy as well. I just checked my chair cover and I do have a few press out leaks, but the poopy is just fine inside my diaper.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 6/27/2012 at 11:24 PM, kitty45 said:

For those that like wetting themselves until they are soaked, why is it that you like getting to that point?

As my wife says, “you like what you like” 😜 (specifically in reference to my diaper wearing)

A thick, wet, heavy, soggy diaper is just the best.