LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Power Of The Mind

Both lines of the story are great...the girl walking off in the first line will only reinforce how much of a slave the guy in the box is...

Just clear up this confusion...

" I will present my slave,” Doug said. There was a riotous amount of clapping and excitement, as a small black box was wheeled into the room by a man in black studded leathers. Sebastian sauntered over to the box and unlocked it, he reached in and pulled Doug out."

Hard core slave and hard core baby, both forced to live out (at least for now) their fantasy.

thanks for catching the mistake there, I need to hire an editor. I always got high marks for content and low marks for grammer and careless mistakes. :)

*hugs da diaperchucky* it's okay, hon, you're a baby, type a story pretty good story considering :)

Thanks for diaperpt for helping me out with the story.

Chapter 14 Nick and Alley

Alley pulled Nick along out into the yard and to the small playhouse. It was a beautiful day to be outside, the late summer had cooled down a bit, the sun was shining and a light breeze blew through the yard. “Are you sure you want to be out here? Last night the neighbor lady just walked in,” Nick asked.

“Oh I always lock the garden gate,” Alley said and ran over to lock the gate that Mrs. Pettigrew had came through the previous night. “Now no one can get back here without going through the house first,” she said. She dragged Nick into the adult sized play house, “Let’s play house. You’re going to be the baby and I’ll be the mommy,” she announced.

“I don’t like playing house,” Nick said.

“Quiet baby, mommy is making lunch,” Alley said and opened up the little cabinets and pulled out toy pots and pans. “What does baby want to eat?” Alley asked.

“I’d really like a steak,” Nick answered sarcastically.

“Stupid boy, babies don’t eat steak. You’re getting mashed pees, mashed potatoes, mashed carrots, and if you’re good, some applesauce,” Alley said with laughter.

“Oh boy. Yum, yum,” Nick answered back.

Alley maniacally tossed a few plates and bowls and pots around then came over to the small table.

“Sit down baby and eat your lunch,” she said, forcing Nick down at the small play table.

She took a seat beside him and began pretend feeding him.

“Here comes the airplane,” Alley said as she flew the empty spoon around Nick’s head.

“I really don’t want to play,” Nick said.

“And in for a landing,” Alley said jamming the spoon into Nick’s mouth.

After a few minutes when it became apparent that Nick wasn’t having much fun playing house Alley asked what he wanted to play.

“I don’t know,” Nick said.

“How about tag, you’re it,” Alley said and smacked Nick across the face hard enough to turn his head.

“Go go da da dad a, gah,” Nick shouted out when he meant to say, “Fucking bitch, that hurt!”

“What’s a matter baby Nicky, cat got your tongue?” Alley said back as she made her way to the door.

Nick got up from his chair and started to chase Alley.

“You’ll never catch me with all that poop in your pants,” she said as exited the playhouse.

“I don’t have poop in my pants, you doo doo head,” Nick said in a childish voice, even though the words he tried to say were, “I’m going to slap the shit out of you.”

Nick was stunned by the utter immaturity of his words and the way they sounded, coming out of his mouth. He stopped running for a minute while Alley ran across the yard screaming and laughing.

“I’m going to tell Mommy on you,” Nick said, even though the words he sent to his mouth were, “You’re a retarded bitch.”

“You’re such a big crybaby, you’re just mad because you got slapped by a girl” Alley said then stuck her tongue out.

Nick just gave up to his inner child who seemed to be in control of what he said anyway.

“I’m gonna get you,” he shouted and took off in pursuit of Alley at as much of a run as his cloth diaper would allow.

Ten minutes later, this impromptu game of tag developed into hide and seek. 20 minutes later Lucy came out with a big toddler sippy cup for Alley and a bottle of milk for Nick.

“OK you guys, it’s a warm day and I want you to stay hydrated,” she said handing them their drinks.

Both of them were sweaty, hot and thirsty and started sucking down their bottles. Lucy unfolded a big blanket and placed a small plate of cookies on it.

“Here’s a little snack for you two. We’ll have Lunch in an hour or so,” she said.

Nick and Alley sat on the blanket and each stuffed a cookie in their mouth. Alley made like the cookie monster and started munching on the cookies and sending crumbs everywhere, Nick did too and they were cracking each other up.

“Can we take a little break from the roleplay?” Alley asked when the last cookie was gone.

“Sure,” Nick answered.

“How long have you been an AB?” Alley asked using her adult voice.

“A what?” Nick replied.

“Come on silly you know what I mean. An adult baby,” Alley said.

“Oh, um, not that long,” Nick answered back, turning slightly red.

“Well you’re very good at it. In my situation I shouldn’t be so uncomfortable. I mean I shouldn’t have to be coaxed into it by Lucy,” Alley said.

“What’s your situation?” Nick said.

“I have moderate stress incontinence. It doesn’t take much to make me leak,” Alley answered back in an embarrassed voice.

“Oh I’m sorry about that. I guess that’s why you were wearing the pull up,” Nick said.

“Yeah, I have to wear one 24/7. If I cough, laugh, even when I get out of a chair I end up leaking. It’s not fun.”

“How did you get into this, um, baby stuff?” Nick asked.

“I’ve had my problem since I was a teenager. I got real sick with bad, horrible coughing and a bad bladder infection. When it got better, I found that I still would wet the bed and have little dribbling accidents during the day. As bad as it is now, it was way worse then. My mom and dad were supportive and bought me protection, but they were just as embarrassed by my problem as I was,” she said.

“Wow, I bet that was hard,” Nick said.

“Yeah I lived like a shut in. I never did anything besides go to class. Everyone knew the rumor that I wore diapers and that’s why I got out of PE and so, some people made fun of me. When I went to college, they got me an apartment by myself and a computer with the internet. I found about adult babies on an incontinence forum. At first I was kind of disgusted that anyone would want to wear protection if they didn’t have to, but I couldn’t get it out of my mind. I started to think, babies are cute. Everyone likes them right? I realized I wanted to try a more babyish diaper and the first time I bought plastic Attends and put one on I was hooked. You know what I’m talking about?,” she said.

“Ahh, yeah sure,” Nick said.

“But I was disgusted with myself and threw the package away; kind of been my theme ever since then. Have you ever had a relationship with another AB?” Alley asked.

“No,” Nick said.

“Well don’t bother! It’s a waste of time. You may think that you’ll have it made if you find someone who’s also into diapers, but trust me; it won’t work,” Alley said.

Alley left the statement hanging and Nick felt like it was his duty to ask why, though the conversation was making him really uncomfortable.

“Because if you find another Adult Baby they want a parent care-giver figure more than a baby. They want you to be their mommy, feed them, change them, and basically do everything for them, but they never want to give it back. If you actually do find someone who wants to be a daddy or mommy, they’re usually obsessed with punishment and sex and want to keep you locked in a cage in their basement,” Alley said.

“Oh weird,” Nick said.

“Yeah I had a Daddy for awhile and at first it was good, but then it kept getting rougher. He kept me locked in this cage all day once and when he let me out I kicked him in the nuts and left,” Alley said.

“Geez,” Nick said.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know why I’m telling you all this stuff. It’s just that sometimes I’m depressed about things, and when I come here and see Lucy, I start to feel better and get things off my chest,” Alley said.

“It’s OK, I really don’t mind,” Nick answered.

“Hey! Lets go play in the sandbox and see who can build the best sandcastle,” Alley said in her childish voice.

“OK,” Nick said relieved she was through talking.

Wow, I wonder how Nick feels about things now that he knows Alley's Story? I feel bad for Alley too & I think its funny how everything mean that Nick wants to say doesn't come out as he means it. Please Continue,

Rockies Fan.

This continues to be a great story. I'm glad Alley has found a creative way to deal with her issues. And Nick is getting a good education here as well.

BTW, I've only proof-read, fixing some punctuation. I'm not perfect at that either; its just an honor to be any help to diaperchucky.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 15 Nick, Alley and Lucy

Lucy came out and examined the sandcastles that Nick and Alley had built. After careful consideration she decided they were equally good and they both earned extra ice cream after lunch. Before Lunch diapers were changed, both Nick and Alley were wet. Nick was extremely embarrassed when he was made to sit with his diaper off on the little, “On deck” potty chair and wait his turn, Lucy explained it was good for the skin to have some time to air out.

Lunch was grilled cheeses along with chicken and stars soup. Once everyone was through eating Lucy announced it was nap time, she had laid out several pillows, mats and blankets on the living room floor and commanded both Nick and Alley to lay down and sleep. “I’m not tired,” Alley complained.

Lucy turned on some soft lullaby music on the stereo then stepped behind Alley. “Oh but you’ve played so hard, and took care of your little bubby, I bet you’re just so worn out,” she said as she began rubbing Alley’s shoulders, she secretly winked at Nick who knew what she was doing.

“But, there’s so much to…” Alley’s words were interrupted by a deep yawn and she lowered herself to the floor. Lucy continued to rub her back as Alley curled up with a blanket and was out.

“Alright your turn,” Lucy said turning to Nick.

“No that’s alright I’ll just go to sleep myself,” Nick said as he laid down far from Alley.

“Now Nick, why don’t you come over here and cuddle up with your sissy,” Lucy said with a chuckle. Nick found himself rolling over even though he didn’t want to. Lucy began rubbing his shoulders and the feeling was so peaceful that any possible defiance melted away from Nick as he snuggled up against Alley’s warm body and drifted to sleep.

Nick woke up to Lucy rubbing his head and found that his thumb was in his mouth and his other hand was wrapped around one of Alley’s breasts though he couldn’t remember putting it there. Lucy was sitting cross-legged on the floor next to them and guided his head onto her lap. Nick was only half awake and in his mind he knew that Lucy was doing something to keep him from becoming fully awake but he didn’t care. He saw a bottle floating above in the haze, he felt the rubber nipple enter his mouth and began to suck the warm milk. She did the same for Alley and she began to suckle her own bottle.

Nick and Alley’s bodies became entangled and Nick could hazily feel his penis grow hard but not a single sexual thought crossed his half awake mind, just the enjoyable sensation of his hard member enclosed in his diaper as it was pressed against Alley’s side. He drifted back off to sleep with the bottle in his mouth.

The second time Nick woke up it was naturally from the noise of the TV. Alley and Lucy were sitting on the couch watching Cinderella. Alley was sucking her paci with her head rested against Lucy’s breast. Nick checked the clock on the wall and saw it was now 4 O’clock, he’d been asleep for nearly 3 hours. Lucy patted the empty cushion next to her, and Nick found himself crawling to the couch in response. He got in a similar position as Alley, resting his head on her other breast. Lucy wrapped an arm around him and it immediately went into elastic leg band of his diaper to check for wetness. “Don’t want to get a wet couch,” Lucy said with a smile.

Alley glanced at Nick and a big smile crossed her face along with a giggle, then she nuzzled against Lucy’s ample breast.

When the movie was over it was time for Alley to leave, Nick was taken to the nursery and put in the rocking chair to watch while Alley was undressed and her diaper removed. Lucy put another one of her peach colored Pull-Ups on then helped her get her regular clothes back on. She gave Lucy a big hug and thanked her, then gave Nick a big hug, “I really enjoyed this,” she said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Once she was gone Lucy took a bag from the closet and dumped the contents out on the changing table, Nick saw the clothes he was wearing Friday Night and his other possessions. “You’re turn,” she said.

“Are you for real?” Nick asked as he waddled in his heavy diaper over to the changing table.

“Yeah, but I think I’m going to give you a bath first,” Lucy said as she sniffed. Then I believe I owe you a steak.

Nick was undressed, washed up, and redressed in his regular clothes without a diaper. Lucy told him he now had control of his bladder and bowels again much to Nick’s relief. She continued to surprise Nick when she revealed she had made dinner reservations at O’malleys, an expensive restaurant. “Is this dinner date a command?” Nick asked.

“Absolutely not, you’re free to leave here if you want, but I thought the least I could do is buy you the juicy T-bone you wanted, before we part ways,” Lucy said. Nick considered briefly making a run for his car, but he could see no reason for Lucy to lie and he was desperately hungry for some real food so he agreed to the date.

O’Malleys was the kind of classy place that Nick might visit once a year, one meal here was more than his weekly food budget, but Lucy was paying so Nick ordered a T-bone steak and sit back to admire Lucy’s fabulous dress. “Well I don’t have to read your mind to know what you’re thinking,” Lucy said with a laugh.

“You really are beautiful, its just a shame you’re crazy,” Nick said.

“Come on admit it, you were having fun,” Lucy said.

“Well you could read my mind, so you know how bad I wanted to get away,” Nick replied.

“That was just fear of the unknown, but honestly Nick, I wouldn’t have picked you if there wasn’t a desire to explore your little side hidden in the back of your mind,” Lucy explained and Nick had no response.

The conversation turned to Alley, “What did you think of her?” Lucy asked.

“I got to admit I feel sorry for her, she’s really suffered. Tell me, does she have no idea that you use your powers on her?” Nick asked.

“Well I barely use them, it’s not like I’m forcing her to do anything, I mainly just help her with her shame, you know she could use a friend.” Lucy said.

“Oh I see where this is going, bad idea,” Nick said.

“Really, think about it, you’re an adult baby, she’s an adult baby,” Lucy said.

“I’m not an adult baby,” Nick said with a bit of anger.

“OK, OK, sorry, whatever you say Mr. grown up,” Lucy said with a laugh. About that time the food came and the conversation took a back seat. When they were finished, Nick looked Lucy in the eye.

“Are you really going to let me go?” he asked.

“Yes, but you will have no memory of what we did over the weekend, all you’ll remember is you met me and spent a wonderful weekend with me doing whatever kind of thing you imagine we’d do, we feel in love with me and you’re very happy. Got it?” Lucy asked.

“This has been the best weekend of my life,” Nick answered.

“Well I’m glad you enjoyed it,” Lucy answered.

“Ha, enjoyed it? I loved it. I never thought I would meet a woman interested in golf and fly fishing, when can I see you this week?” Nick replied.

“Well I’ll be busy the next couple of days, maybe call me and we’ll go out on Wednesday night?” Lucy suggested. Nick drove her back to her house and kissed her passionately at her door. Lucy whispered something odd in his ear but he forgot it almost immediately. Nick drove home the happiest man alive.

I get the impression that this story is not at all ended. Specifically because of the "whispering something in his ear that he couldn't remember part." However, I could be wrong. But I sincerely do hope that there is more to come!

• Like 1

I get the impression that this story is not at all ended. Specifically because of the "whispering something in his ear that he couldn't remember part." However, I could be wrong. But I sincerely do hope that there is more to come!

Me to! I hope for much more to come :)

Chapter 16 Eddy

August 14th Wednesday

Slave 49 Punishment Journal

Yesterday Mistress commanded that slave write a journal of his punishments and slave training. Slave refused and suffered a great deal of pain. Today slave is writing. Slave has been reminded to refer to his self as slave. This is not a problem because Slave does not remember his name, only that he is slave 49, the mistress has taken slave’s real name away, slave’s life before the mistress is disappearing.

Slave has learned that the Mistress has incredible mind powers that no one can resist. Fighting her commands is a losing battle that only creates more pain and suffering. Mistress tells slave that he has caused a great deal of pain and suffering to the women he raped and must endure even more myself. She placed slave on a training schedule, here was today’s training.

6AM Awaken and taken from box, leash is tied to ring on celing above bathtub. Slave removes wet diaper and cleans self. Mistress removes butt plug and begins a series of enemas which empty into bathtub drain. Mistress sprays down slave with water. Butt plug is reinserted which now causes very little pain, mistress says slave is nearly ready for larger size. New diaper is applied.

7AM Slave is given bowl of gruel to eat and several glasses of water while mistress enjoys a delicious breakfast. Slave is tied in uncomfortable position and left for a period of time.

9AM Slave’s wet diaper is removed and replaced with silk panties. Slave was dressed in French maid outfit and taken to the home of a friend of the Mistress. Slave was ordered to clean house while mistress and friend sipped wine in the nude. Mistress washes dishes and windows.

11AM Slave missed a spot while vacuuming, was punished by being tied to bed, butt plug is removed and slave pegged in the ass by mistress and her friend using large strap on dildos. Afterwards slave was required to lick mistress and her friend until they orgasamed.

12PM Slave continued cleaning house with sore rectum. Was given bread and water to eat afterwards.

1PM Mistress’s friend invited over several guests for a lingerie party, slave was ordered to serve drinks and snacks. Then fulfill special requests for the ladies, such as foot and back massage.

2PM Slave discovers that he is the model for lingerie party. Slave is dressed in several various articles of lingerie while women degrade and abuse slave.

3PM Party becomes orgy as many women get nude and wish to pleasure each other. Slave’s mouth, penis and rectum is used in many ways to provide pleasure to many women. Afterward’s Slave is exhausted.

5PM Mistress takes slave home, French maid outfit is removed and replaced with diaper and black rubber suit. Slave is required to read several feminist articles which proclaim the evils of men and the strengths of women.

7PM Slave is fed more bread and water, then locked in box.

9PM Slave is removed from box and is forced to have sex with a man while Mistress watches. Slave resisted but was made weak so the man could easily have his way with slave. During the rape mistress forced slave to see the several women he has raped.

10PM slave is diapered and ordered to write the events of the day before being placed in the box for the night.

Chapter 17 Nick

August 13th Tuesday

Nick was swimming in his grandparents pool, it was a warm day and his cousins were all there. “I’m doing a cannonball,” his bratty cousin yelled and jumped in splashing everyone. Nick and his cousins were having a splash fight now and everyone was giggling and having a blast, it was so much fun that he didn’t want to stop playing. Nick needed to pee badly, but it was a long walk back to the house, and his grandma would get mad if he got the floor wet so he would have to dry off, he’d been putting off peeing for so long he didn’t think he could wait that long.

Nick finally decided to just pee in the pool, but he’d been holding it for so long he couldn’t make it come out. He stopped splashing and took a few steps away from everyone, focused on relaxing and a wave of relief washed over him as his bladder began to empty. His Cousin Vannesa noticed. “Hey everyone, I think Nick just peed in the pool,” she yelled.

“I did not,” he yelled back.

“Everyone out, pee-pee boy couldn’t hold it,” she screamed. All the kids scrambled to get out of the pool then they all started throwing balls at Nick from around the edges. He proclaimed his innocence over and over again as he dodged balls.

“I didn’t do it, I didn’t pee in the pool,” he said over and over again. Nick was silently crying and wrapped in a wet towel trying to dry off, squirming while everyone else was back in the pool. Vannesa was standing over him blocking the bright sun,

“You probably still wet the bed don’t you,” she said.

“Leave me alone,” he weakly replied.

“Yeah, I heard my mommy saying that your mommy has to put a diaper on you every night, you big pee-head.”

“That’s not true,” Nick whined back.

“Oh yeah, you’ve wet the bed right now, you’re nothing but a big baby, I bet your mommy stick a bottle in your mouth every night when she’s putting on your diaper.” Vanessa picked up a package of Good Nite bed wetter pants off the ground just like the ones Nick had back at home. “Oh here are your diapers, you should put one of these on, just in case you wet your pants,” Vanessa said.

“Shut up!,” Nick said and opened his eyes, he thought maybe the sun had gone behind a cloud for a second then realized he was in his room. That was followed by the far more important realization that his bed was soaked. Just like in his dream he really had wet the bed.

“What the Fuck,” Nick said as he unwrapped himself from the soaking wet sheets. “I can’t fucking believe this,” he gathered up the wet sheets and blanket and stormed off to the wash machine.

Nick had wet the bed when he was a kid far longer than most boys. When he was in 6th grade he still regularly wet the bed. Nick hadn’t woken up wet since junior high, but all the old memories and shame came back. After cleaning up and taking a shower he decided it must have been triggered by that dream, it was perhaps the most vivid dream he’d ever had.

Throughout the day in his cubicle between talking to clients and working through service orders Nick daydreamed about his Wednesday night date with Lucy. Then all the sudden it hit him, what if she wanted to stay over, what if he wet bed the again. It would be over with her for sure. He would have to make sure she didn’t stay.

On the drive home Nick stopped by Walgreens and got a couple items, he found himself walking through the incontinence products and stopped. He looked both ways. Nah, he thought and kept going, that was a one time thing it’ll probably never happen again. Lucy called him that night and they talked over the phone for hours about nothing in the way that only people in love can do.

“So what have you got planned for our date,” Lucy finally asked.

“Well it’s a surprise,” Nick said coyly.

“I love surprises. Hmm, will I be so surprised I won’t be able to drive home?” Lucy asked.

“Ummm, well,” Nick said a bit flustered.

“What is there something wrong?” Lucy asked.

“Oh no, its just well,” Nick stuttered.

“Is there some reason you don’t want me to spend the night with you?” Lucy asked.

“No, no way, I’m so looking forward to it,” Nick answered.

I'm intrigued to see where this will go & what Lucy Whispered in Nick's ear that he couldn't remember from the last chapter will come into play. Please Continue,

Rockies Fan.

• 6 months later...

How deep does the rabbit hole go and how far will Lucy pull or push Nick into it? Please do continue. Thank you for keeping it going and leaving us on the edge of the changing table.