LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Power Of The Mind

Nick slid onto the bar stool next to the gorgeous redhead he had been watching for the last 30 minutes. “Can I buy you a drink,” he asked in his smoothest possible voice. The woman turned slowly and looked him in the eye with a scowl that slowly turned to an amused smile.

“Sure, I’ll have a mudslide,” she said with a laugh.

“Hey, can I get a mudslide for the lady and a Miller Light for me,” Nick said loudly to the bartender over the din of amplified rock music and noisy patrons.

“So you here alone tonight,” Nick asked.

“I don’t know you tell me, you’ve been watching me all night,” she replied.

A nervous laugh slid out of Nick’s throat, “Yeah, guilty.”

“Well I’m alone,” she replied. “How about you, you got some other buddies helping you on your stake out, or at least a wing man or something.”

“Umm, no look I’m sorry, I don’t usually do this kind of thing, you know like bars and stuff,” Nick answered.

“Recently divorced,” the redhead said matter of factly.

“Yeah, how did you know,” Nick said.

“I can read your mind,” she answered with complete seriousness. A moment of awkward silence passed then she broke out laughing, and nick cracked up as well. “I had you going there,” she said between laughs. “My name is Lucy,” she said holding out her hand.

“Nick,” he answered taking her hand.

“Nick lets go grab that booth over there and I’ll try reading your thoughts,” Lucy said, reaching back to grab the untouched drink.

For the next hour Nick told Lucy all about his life, his ho-hum job for a telecom, his childless marriage that fell apart a month ago, his hobby of fishing, and his new little bachelor apartment. He found it easy to talk to Lucy, she listened, asked questions and acted genuinely interested. She told him about growing up in the South and moving to Michigan with her family, loving the cold winters, and eventually staying here when they moved back to Louisiana, about looking all her life for a soul mate, and her love of 80s power ballads.

It wasn’t long before Lucy invited Nick over to her place and he found himself making out with her the couch. She gave him a look of eager anticipation and soon he was being pulled to her bedroom. She pushed him against the bed and he fell backwards, Lucy fell on top of him and straddled his waist. “Do you want to be my baby,” Lucy said between kisses.

“Oh yeah,” Nick replied.

“Will you do anything I ask?” Lucy asked playfully smiling.

“Yes, anything,” Nick answered.

“Great,” Lucy said pulling Nick’s shirt over his head, “Now undo your belt.” Nick struggled to get his belt undone and yanked his pants off, while watching Lucy strip off her tight top revealing a lacey bra. She pulled her pants down and let Nick get a good look at her tiny pink bikini panties.

She reached over and opened her nightstand and Nick convulsed in anticipation. He hadn’t had sex in months and was sure she was about to pull some condoms out of the drawer. Instead she pulled out a large folded plastic rectangle. “Now layback,” Lucy said.

“Umm, what is that.” Nick said as he laid back.

“It’s your diaper,” Lucy said as she unfolded the adult diaper. Nick was stunned to see the diaper was printed with babyish images and looked identical to a real baby diaper.

“Is this some kind of joke or something, where’s the cameras I’m getting punked right.” Nick said with a chuckle.

“Nope, now raise your bottom,” Lucy said in sweet voice.

“Hold on a minute, now, what’s going on here,” Nick said.

“Do you want to get these undies off or what,” Lucy said.

“Yeah OK,” Nick answered rising up and Lucy pulled his boxers off revealing his stiff hardon. She caressed his cock and teased around it for a few moments then lifted up his bottom and slid the diaper underneath. “Wait, what the hell is going on, I’m not into this kind of thing,” Nick said.

“You said you wanted to be my baby, and you said you’d do anything I asked.”

“Well yeah,” Nick answered.

“Just relax baby, you’re going to enjoy this I promise” Lucy said as she folded the diaper over his front and began to attach the tapes. Despite the incredibly embarrassing conditions or perhaps because of them Nick felt his cock grow even larger. Lucy stood over Nick with a big smile on her face then took off her pants and top revealing lacey panties. Nick could tell that Lucy was hot with her clothes on, but now in her bra and panties Nick was stunned; her body was perfect. She reached around to undo her bra, revealing her huge pert breasts. She sat down on the bed next to Nick with her back against the headboard and guided his head to one of her nipples, where Nick happily latched on.

Lucy stroked Nick’s hair and held onto his head while he sucked like an infant even though Lucy’s breasts contained no milk. Eventually she guided his head to the other breast and Nick continued to suck and started humping his cock against her leg. The wild crinkling sounds reminded him he was wearing a big plastic diaper. Despite the extreme embarrassment he was more turned on then he had even been in his life.

Lucy pulled her teat from Nick’s mouth and slid her panties down then pushed him towards her pussy. “Be a good baby, lick and suck for mommy,” she said and Nick happily followed directions. As she grew even more heated she grabbed Nick’s head and held him tight and screamed, “Faster, suck, suck, come on.” Nick was working her clitoris as fast as he could and suddenly felt even more pressure from her hands as her body arched. She came with a violent moan that continued for several seconds then collapsed into bed. Nick collapsed as well, his mouth was completely worn out, he stood up and began to slide the diaper off his legs, but it was taped on tightly.

“Whoa, there what are you doing,” Lucy asked.

“I’m going to take this off so you can return the favor,” Nick said with a smug grin.

“No, do not take your diaper off,” Lucy commanded.

“Umm, no, this is fucked up,” Nick said and ripped one of the large oversized tapes off. He immediately collapsed in pain, some of the worst stomach cramps he’d ever had.

“I warned you,” Lucy said with a chuckle.

“What the fuck,” Nick yelled between a moan of pain.

“Stick the tape back on Nick,” Lucy commanded. Nick felt a slight compulsion to do as she said, and quickly reattached the tape. He immediately felt the stomach cramps began to subside but it took nearly a minute for the pain to completely go away. Nick laid in the floor in the fetal position covered in sweat and breathing hard, his hands wrapped around his stomach then looked up at Lucy who was grinning at him from ear to ear.

“What the fuck have you done to me, he said through clinched teeth.

“I think I’ve heard enough from your mouth, stop cursing,” Lucy commanded.

“Bullshit, what have you done, drugged me or something,” Nick said, but even before he finished he felt a wave of pain pass through his stomach. He folded back up to his fetal position again.

“No I haven’t drugged you Nick,” Lucy said with a chuckle, “But unless you enjoy pain it would be best if you do as I say.”

“How are you making my stomach hurt like that,” Nick said in anger.

“Well actually I’m not making your stomach hurt, you are,” Lucy said.

“That’s nuts, why would I do that,” Nick asked.

“You’re subconscious is punishing you for not doing as I say,” she answered, “Why don’t you follow me into the living room dear, we’ll have a drink,” Lucy said as she walked naked across the floor stepping over Nick and taking a robe from a hanger on the door she left the bedroom. Nick felt a strong compulsion to follower her and did, his diaper crinkled as he walked. He saw himself in the dresser mirror, the diaper was a very close reproduction of a baby diaper, it had soft pastel print and one single tape on each side. Nick was stunned by how babyish it looked. “Nick, I’m waiting,” Lucy said. Nick quickly left the room in fear of the stomach pain.

Lucy was waiting for him on the couch, in one hand she held a wine glass filled with red, the other a baby bottle with a large oversized nipple, filled with white milk. She handed Nick the bottle, “Here, nurse this bottle while I explain some things,” Lucy ordered.

Nick took the bottle from her hand without even thinking about it, he raised the nipple towards his mouth and then stopped, “I’m not drinking this, I don’t even know what it is.”

“It’s milk, what else would a baby drink,” Lucy said.

“I’m not a baby,” Nick yelled back.

“Ha that’s what you think, start sucking,” she commanded with a laugh.

Before Nick even knew what he was doing the bottle was in his mouth and he had latched on to large rubber nipple, he yanked the bottle out of his mouth and dropped it on the floor, within moments he collapsed on the floor with the uncontrollable stomach cramps. He desperately reached for the bottle and began to suck like crazy. Much to his relief the pain began to subside.

“That’s better, now keep that in your mouth and listen, I don’t enjoy seeing you in pain,” Lucy said. “As I told you back at the bar I can read minds, I know you thought it was a joke, but it’s not. My powers don’t just stop at mind reading, as you see I can influence minds as well. The more connected I am with a person the more influence I have. You already feel my hold in your mind, in time it will grow more natural.” Nick lay on the floor clutching the bottle with both hands and sucking the milk as Lucy explained, the fear in his mind was paralyzing him because he knew she wasn’t lying.

“There is one drawback to my powers; they need fuel in the form of emotions. Every psychic feeds from different combinations of emotions, some happiness, love, anger, pain, others fear, my power comes from humiliation, lust, and feelings of nurturing; the more you feel these things the stronger I become. Over the years I’ve tried different ways to manifest these emotions in people, I found that emasculation and regression one of deepest humiliations which also leads to a strong lust, and a nurturing relationship thus the diapers and baby treatment. Sorry I have to do this to you, but unfortunately Nick I need your emotions. Now it’s Friday night and I’m getting tired, plus babies need a lot sleep. I know you have a job to go to Monday, but until then consider yourself mine, and remember the more you fight it and fail to follow commands the worse it will feel for you.”

“Wait, I have to go home, I can’t be gone all weekend,” Nick said then immediately stuck the bottle nipple back in his mouth.

“Nick, remember I’m a psychic I can read your mind, you were thinking of calling a buddy for golf, and you need to feed your fish. Both can wait until Monday,” Lucy explained.

“There is no way I’m going along with this, I’m not going to stay here all weekend,” Nick said in anger.

“You act as if you had a choice in the matter,” Lucy said with a laugh,

“Now I think you are feeling sleepy, your eyes are getting tired and your body feels so heavy and worn out, you’re going to finish sucking your bottle and fall into such a deep baby sleep, you’re so tired that you don’t even care how full your bladder is, it doesn’t matter you’re wearing a diaper you don’t have to hold it anymore,” Lucy continued in a sweet motherly voice and then walked out of the living room.

Nick indeed felt himself getting sleepy, he was telling himself not to fall asleep, not to fall into this woman’s trap. He tried to get up but collapsed back on his belly. He tried to stop sucking the bottle but he kept finding it back in his mouth, the oversized teat filled his mouth so well and the milk he sucked out of it was so good he couldn’t stop. Nick also felt that he did have a full bladder and needed to pee. “I’ve got to use the bathroom before I fall asleep,” Nick said between yawns.

“Oh my poor little guy is so tuckered out he can’t even make it to his crib,” Lucy said returning from the hallway, “Mommy will just let you take a little nap here on the floor.” She moved the coffee table and spread out a soft blanket then rolled Nick onto it, he was too tired to resist. She tucked a small pillow under his head and spread a baby blue blanket over the top of him. Nick could feel that the bottle was almost gone and in complete humiliation he couldn’t stop his bladder from relaxing, he felt the warm wetness spreading out through his diaper and couldn’t help but find it incredibly peaceful. He fell asleep with the bottle nipple still in his mouth.

• Like 5

This reminds me of a few stories I've read about mind control and wet and messy diapers from an unwilling subject. I hope that you'll continue soon as I look forward to further installments.

Thanks guys, glad you like it, here's some more.

Chapter 2

Nick was woken by light spilling in from a window, he opened his eyes to see white bars rising up all around him and a mobile floating over his head. “What the hell,” he said as he closed his eyes and opened them again, it was still there. He immediately felt the cold clamminess of a soaked diaper and cold wet blankets wrapped around him, it was very uncomfortable.

“Oh good morning sunshine,” Lucy said as she entered the room. She had traded her slinky black dress for an old fashioned plaid dress and white apron.

“Oh god,” Nick said when the memories of last night came flooding back to him. “I fell asleep on the floor.”

“Yeah, I had to help you to your crib, you weren’t even really awake. I would have changed you before you went to sleep but I didn’t want to wake you up more.” Lucy said as she stood over the crib and looked down at the sides.

“Oh my you’ve soaked that diaper and leaked all over everything,” Lucy said as she pulled the blankets back from Nick’s body and revealed the yellowish white diaper underneath. “I guess someone is a heavy wetter at night, we’ll have to try thicker diapers.”

Nick was becoming visibly upset, he was breathing fast and looking around the room,“Look, I’ll pay you, I’ve got money, I’ve got to get out of here,” Nick said in desperation.

“Oh little Nicky, you will pay me, but like I said you won’t be leaving for awhile. Now I think it’s time for you to quit worrying about things like money and embrace you’re inner baby, whenever you get upset you will lose control of your emotions and express yourself as a baby, you will cry and pout, when you’re no longer upset you will behave normally,” Lucy said.

“Oh come on, I’m not going to start crying,” Nick said, but even then he was feeling like he was losing it. “I just want to go home, let me go home, come on, please, I wanna go home. I wanana whaaa!” Nick began to sob uncontrollably, his face turned red and his hands went to his eyes wiping tears away.

Lucy lowered the side of the crib and reached in, “Oh there, little one, calm down, Mommy’s here.” She removed the wet blankets from Nick and wrapped her arms around him. “Common let’s get you changed that diaper is soaked.” Nick allowed himself to be comforted and guided from the crib across the room to a large changing table. Nick looked around the room, it was if someone upsized a nursery for an adult.

“Suck on this for Mommy, when you suck on your paci it calms you down,” Lucy said as she popped an over sized adult pacifier into Nick’s mouth. He found that it worked, he sobbed through the mouth guard for several minutes while Lucy untapped the diaper and wiped him clean, but it was calming down his runaway emotions.

“Raise up for mommy,” Lucy said and Nick did. She slid a new disposable diaper underneath him and taped it up, this one was plain white and thinner than the one he had been wearing. She put a second one over that one, and slid some nursery print plastic pants up his legs. “We’ve got a big day and we don’t want any leaks, plus the bigger your diapers are the cuter you look.”

She helped Nick sit up on the changing table, “Raise your arms up to the sky,” Lucy said, and Nick found he did so without even thinking. She slid a soft nursery print T-shirt over his shoulders, then clipped a pacifier holder to his collar and attached the pink ribbon to the pacifier handle while it was still in his mouth. “Lets go eat some breakfast,” Lucy said.

Nick looked at his wrist and saw his watch was gone, when they came into the kitchen he saw a clock on the microwave that said, it was 9:30, he spit out the pacifier,“Where’s my watch?” He asked.

“It’s with your clothes, and stuff, don’t worry I’m not going to steal your watch, be careful you don’t upset and throw a temper tantrum again,” Lucy said with a laugh.

“It was my fathers, I don’t want to lose it,” Nick said.

“Can you imagine if your father could see you now, in those cute plastic pants and diapers. You think he would change you,” Nick was so embarrassed even thinking about it he felt a tear run down his face. They entered the kitchen and Nick saw an oversized high chair at the table. “Here’s your spot, little Nicky,” Lucy said as she guided Nick into the chair and then attached the feeding tray over his lap.

“I’m having some adult cereal and toast, you’re going to have some baby cereal and tasty strained prunes, and don’t forget your baba,” Lucy sat the bowl of yellow mushy cereal, bowl of dark mushy prunes, and the baby bottle on the tray, then stuck a blue plastic spoon into the bowl of cereal. She then tied and oversized bib around Nick’s neck that said, “I’ve got the cutest Mommy in the world.” Nick considered complaining but if he was going to be forced by this insane woman to wear and use diapers he didn’t see eating baby food as such a stretch, so he just sit there in silent anger and resolved to stop playing this game. He wondered just how much control she had over him, it seemed like he was feeling a compulsion to follow her commands, but he could fight it, maybe if he did he could break her control.

“OK one more thing before you dig in, I’m going to eat my breakfast and you are going feed yourself, but you’re not going to do a very good job. From now on when you eat your hands will be very unsteady while you feed yourself, and you’ll have a little problem with keeping the food in your mouth too,” she commanded.

Nick folded his arms up over his chest and turned his head away from the food, which prompted a laugh from Lucy. He began to feel pain coming in his stomach and he clenched his abdomen. “You better start eating, before you get Mommy upset,” Lucy said.

“No!,” Nick yelled in anger, and he tried to get out of the chair, he didn’t manage to unlock the feeding tray and just caused the whole thing to fall over, flinging the food all over floor. He crawled out of the chair and got to his feet, he made it through the kitchen door and into the living room, and he gave everything he had to making a run for the door even though the pain was unbearable.

“FREEZE,” Lucy yelled and Nick found he was suddenly frozen like a statue. No amount of force could break him free. “FALL,” Lucy yelled and Nick fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes. “CRAWL BACK IN HERE,” She yelled in command and Nick began crawling back into the kitchen. “Do you know how much power it takes to take direct control of you, I’ve just spent everything you’ve already given me and more, now I’m pissed,” Lucy said.

Nick could see beads of sweat and tenseness in Lucy’s body, she really was straining to control him. When he got back into the kitchen he felt his body come back under his control and he collapsed onto his belly out of breath and soaked in sweat. It was if he just completed a wrestling match with himself. Lucy turned her chair around and stuck her knee out. “Get up here now,” she commanded. Nick was still in control of his actions but he felt an even stronger compulsion to do as she said lest he anger her further. As he approached she grabbed him and laid him across her knee, she yanked down his plastic pants and diapers and began a harsh spanking on his bare bottom.

Almost immediately Nick began sobbing uncontrollably, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry Mommy,” he kept bawling out between sobs. The spankings went on for about a minute and when they stopped Lucy stood Nick up then gave him a big hug, stuffing his paci into his mouth as she did.

“It’s OK baby, Mommy doesn’t want to hurt you, but you have to do what Mommy says,” Lucy consoled and Nick’s sobbing into his pacifier subsided. “Now be a good boy and clean up this mess for Mommy,” Lucy handed Nick a wet rag and bowl of water and he immediately got on his hands and knees and set to cleaning the baby food off the floor. While he did Lucy refilled his bowls.

Sitting in the high chair was very uncomfortable on his sore rear, but Nick did it without question. Nick found that just as Lucy commanded he had a hard time feeding himself. He would drop the food off the spoon, or sometimes miss his mouth altogether. When he did get a spoonful in his mouth he found it sometimes drooling out and running down his chin. Lucy was eating it up, she laughed and coddled, then wiped his face occasionally with the bib. When breakfast was over she removed the tray, spread a blanket on the floor, and guided Nick to the blanket. She sat a couple of wooden spoons and pots on the floor, “Why don’t you play with these pots and pans while Mommy does the dishes and cleans up.”

Nick found himself on his knees, beating on the pots and pans with the spoon, even though he really had no desire to play with pots and pans. He was sure that doing as Lucy said was becoming easier or at least he had less of a will to fight it. He wasn’t sure if it was because of the punishments and pain, or if some secret part of him didn’t mind releasing control and playing Baby.

“Oh it’s a little bit of both,” Lucy said. Nick stopped playing with the pots and looked at her with his mouth open. “I keep telling you I can read your mind silly, and you’re right, the truth is last night I was stalking you, not the other way around as you though. For this to work there has to be a great deal of repressed emotion, your mother cared about your baby sister more than you, your father was never home.” Nick was dumbfounded, how could she know this, he hadn’t been thinking about it, he never thought about it.

“Oh I know everything; I even know things you have forgotten, like when you were 3 years old you stopped using the potty so your Mommy would pay more attention to you. Instead she put a diaper on you spanked you. You didn’t stop bedwetting until you were 6 and every morning she would take off your wet diaper and yell at you for being so lazy you wouldn’t even get out of bed to pee, yet she lovingly changed your sister’s diaper and said nice things to her, and gave her all the love and affection she needed.”

Nick was now crying and he stuffed the pacifier into his mouth but it didn’t seem to work. Lucy bent down and sat on the blanket next to Nick and gave him a big hug. “Don’t worry I’ll be the Mommy you didn’t have, and I’ll love you, I’m doing this for you Nick as much as I’m doing it for me.

Nick buried his face in her breasts and mutter “Mommy,” between sobs.

• Like 3

Thanks for the feedback. I actually got an idea for some conflict, besides what I always write where our poor hero is forced to play baby.

I was siting around in a wet diaper and thinking to myself, "Self, why the hell are we doing this." And self was like, "Maybe someone is controlling out mind." I was like, dang mind control would be a good idea for a story. Thanks self.

Waves his hand bouncing up and down on his padded bum. Mrs. Lucy! Me next.. Me next..

I like this story. Hmm. Wonders how much power she would gain if a certain little boy was dressed as a little girl and taken out for a bit...

Chapter 3

“Thank you mistress may I have another,” said Doug as he was swatted by a leather strap. Doug was shackled to a wooden cross in a sex dungeon that would rival anything in the most perverted BDSM club. Doug was wearing a pair of shiny black plastic pants that covered the rather full diaper underneath. His legs were sheathed in shiny plastic boots that ended in a 6 inch heal and several straps with various shiny metal bits and buckles were wrapped around his upper body.

“You’re not the least bit afraid are you, not the least bit intimidated, embarrassed, I’m not getting anything from you,” Sasha said with a sigh. Sasha was a tall woman with jet black hair, her extremely tight leather dress was made of the same material as Doug’s boots, on her head she wore black leather military cap with a skull and crossbones on the front. She used the black leather strap with a skill that only could come from years of practice.

“No Mistress, I am quaking with fear and in terror of today’s punishment,” Doug said while staring at the floor.

Whack, “Stop lying to me,” Sasha said as she brought the strap down on Doug’s back.

“Yes mistress, your slave needs to be punished,” Doug said.

“No my slave needs to go,” Sasha said as she produced a key from a chain around her neck. “In your current state you are absolutely no good to me,” she said as she began disconnecting the locks around his wrists and ankles.

“No mistress, I must be punished, I will do better I promise.” Doug said and fell to his feet and began kissing Sasha’s feet. She gave him a light kick which sent him on his back. Then straddled over him and unlocked the black leather collar around his neck.

“Well Doug, I have to hand it to you, after 3 months of constant suffering and pain some slaves go insane, others try to kill themselves, you actually grew to love it, maybe the BDSM lifestyle is what you were really meant for,” Sasha explained.

“But mistress, where will I go, what will I do, I can’t live without you,” Doug begged.

“Go back to your wife, I’m sure the pathetic cow will take you back.” Sasha said.

“I could never go back to her, the thought of our vanilla lifestyle for the rest of my life makes me sick,” Doug said.

“OK, go to Club Silence, tell them you’re looking for a job, tell them Sasha sent you, they’ll give you work, it’ll be demeaning, disgusting, you’ll love it.”

“Mistress, thank you, you are too kind to your unworthy slave,” Doug said.

“Yeah fine, get out of here,” Sasha commanded.

“Yes mistress,” Doug began to head for the door. He stopped and turned around, “umm mistress, can I have some clothes to wear, its just my diaper is very full, and I thought you might want these items back.”

“I threw your clothes away months ago you worthless prick, and I could care less about any of those items you’ve got your stink on,” she fired back.

“Yes mistress, may I have my car keys,” Doug asked.

“I sold your car months ago, go walk your ass somewhere, before I decide to erase your mind and put you on a plane for Russia.” As Nick was leaving she connected to his mind and erased the location of her house and even the look of her face, he would never be able to find her again, all he would remember was the name Sasha and Club Silence.

“Yes mistress,” Doug said and quickly left the house.

Sasha began slipping out of her tight leather dress, she wondered how her sister Lucy was doing, probably turning some moron into a drooling shit pants infant. She began to get an idea and laughed like an evil villain from a cheesy movie.

Meanwhile at Lucy’s house Nick was sitting in the living room of the watching Seasame Street on TV with his new teddy bear. After breakfast he had been ordered to lay on his blanket and watch the show while Lucy went about doing some chores around the house. Nick was surprised that he was actually finding the show somewhat entertaining, even though he didn’t really have a choice if he watched it or not. He began to feel a pressure in his bowels and knew the moment he’d been worried about was coming. Surely she won’t make me shit my pants, he thought.

Lucy came by carrying a basket of clothes and Nick asked her to stop, “Umm, I need to poop,” he said.

“Well OK, so poop,” Lucy said and kept walking.

Nick grabbed at the hem of her dress as she came back from the laundry room a few minutes later.

“You can’t seriously want me to poop my pants; do you really want to clean that up?” Nick asked.

“Well Nick I don’t think anyone wants to change dirty diapers but that’s kind of the arrangement here, you fill em, I change em, its what a Mommy does,” she answered.

“Would you please just let me poop in the toilet?” Nick begged.

“Nick do realize how embarrassing it would be for someone who couldn’t control their bladder and bowels, have you ever thought about how much of a blessing it is to be able to poop and pee on command?” Nick gulped. “Off course you haven’t, you’re a big grown man who doesn’t need anyone or anything, well that’s about to change. From now on you will have no control over your bowels and bladder,” Lucy announced.

“Oh, no,” Nick felt his sphincter muscle relax without his control and with a loud, “SPLURT,” his diaper filled with a squishy, stinky mess.

“Now I’ve got some things to finish up, and I want you to finish the show, when I’m ready I’ll change you,” Lucy said and went off to her bedroom.

Nick was bright red, he had never felt so humiliated in his life, the smell of the poop was beginning to drift up to his nose and he felt his bladder emptying and soaking the front of his diaper completely without his control.

He began to lose control of emotions again and started sobbing into the teddy bear, “Come on Nicky, don’t be so fussy,” Lucy said and stuffed the paci back in his mouth then left the room again.

About 15 minutes later Lucy came in and found Nick still sucking on the paci and staring at the screen, his cheeks were still blushed, but he was no longer sobbing. “Oh my gosh you are a stinky baby, lets get you cleaned up little man,” Lucy said and took Nick’s hand. She led him back to the nursery and up on the changing table, she pulled long gloves up on each hand and set to work wiping the mess from Nick’s butt. When she finished she again put two disposable diapers on Nick, the second being one of the extra thick baby printed diapers, then finished it off with a pair of nursery print plastic pants.

Lucy went to the closet and came back with a pair of shortalls, “Look how cute these are they’ve got Pooh and Tigger on them, you’ll be the cutest,” Lucy said. The large front pocket was covered with Pooh and Tigger with their hands on the hem so it looked like they were about to jump out of the pocket.” It said “Pooh and Tigger” in big cartoon letters, the trim around the legs said, best friends, She unsnapped the bottom of the shortalls and threaded them over his legs, without individual leg holes to go in it was easy to get them on and over his diaper, she then snapped up the legs. “Sit up for Mommy,” Lucy said and took both of Nick’s hands to lift him into a sitting position. “Upsie Daisy,” she said and slid a T-shirt that matched the shortalls over his arms. She buckled up the straps and attached the paci clip to the shortall.

Lucy guided Nick to the mirror and he took it all in. He couldn’t help but think that he was cute even though he tried to look unhappy about his circumstances. Lucy gave him a fun slap on his diapered rear and Nick noticed just how much his crotch was puffed out from the diapers and plastic pants.

“Now Nick I have an even bigger surprise for you, I’m taking you to the zoo, lets go put your shoes on,” Lucy said and Nick’s face melted.

“Oh God no,” he said.

• Like 1

This is a good story, but honestly the beginning of this chapter was a little confusing with Sasha. I had no idea who she was or anything. The only possible hint I got out of it is that she is Lucy's twin Sister. Just a piece of constructive criticism, please do continue,

Rockies Fan.