LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Power Of The Mind

Chapter Eight

Driving home Nick was silent and full of shame over the way he had behaved in the yogurt shop. Lucy told him several times to relax and stop feeling so bad, he didn’t do anything wrong and was a good boy, but Nick kept picturing himself setting there with ice cream running down his face, his sticky hands and arms trying to wipe it off, getting it in his hair and all over his bib, it wouldn’t be so bad if she had made him eat like that, but he was doing it on purpose and actually enjoying it.

“Alright Nick, let me show you the back yard,” Lucy said as she got Nick out of his car seat in her driveway. Nick had realized that Lucy’s house was in one of the nicest subdivisions in the suburbs, he couldn’t even think of affording a home here. Her house was very neat and nice, almost like a big old fashioned cottage, it was two stories and had nice gardens around the front. She guided him through a gate and into the fenced in back yard. Nick was surprised to see a miniature play park in her back yard, there was a big swing set and sandbox, a playhouse, several flower gardens and an asphalt pathway with an adult big wheel parked on it.

“Wow,” Nick said taking it all in.

“Yeah I’ve been working on this for several years, I like my babies to have a good time,” Lucy said with obvious pride.

“How many have there been, how long have you been doing this,” Nick asked.

“Oh I don’t know, lots, I don’t keep count,” Lucy answered.

“What… what happens to them,” Nick asked in obvious fear.

“Oh don’t worry Nick, I don’t kill people and bury them in basement, all children have to grow up eventually, even big kids, no one can stay little forever,” Lucy answered.

“But what happens when they grow up,” Nick asked.

“Same thing that happens to everyone when they grow up,” Lucy said with a laugh, they get boring again. No need to worry about that now Nicky, you’ve got lots of fun ahead of you,” Lucy explained, and Nick felt a gulp go down his throat.

“I’m going to go do a few chores in the house, why don’t you check things out, oh and I’ve child proofed my house so you can’t open any doors or climb the fence and get out,” Lucy said and headed for the house. Nick found that his motor skills were still massively impaired he could toddle along but it felt like being drunk. He waddled to the fence and tried to open the gate but just as Lucy said he was unable to turn the handle. He banged against the fence a couple of times and yelled for help but after a few minutes he realized it was useless, they were far from the road and the houses were very far apart, plus all anyone was likely to hear was a crying baby.

Nick couldn’t help but be interested in the bigwheel, it was almost exactly a replica of the ones so popular when he was a kid, plastic orange body, right yellow handlebars. He got on it and pedaled it around the asphalt path and found it pretty fun. Next he checked out the play house, it was an elaborate miniature copy of Lucy’s house, it had a little kitchen inside and a table, the ceiling nearly struck Nick’s head, there was a ladder that Nick was able to climb very slowly that led to a second story lookout tower, Nick couldn’t help but be impressed.

It wasn’t long before Lucy came back out, she had a watermelon cut into several slices on a big platter and blanket. She spread the blanket out on the soft grass and called Nick. Hit sat down on the blanket beside her and she offered him a piece of watermelon. “What no bib he asked,” in sarcasam.

“Nah, I don’t mind how messy you get that shirt, it really doesn’t fit you anyway,” Lucy said. Nick loved watermelon and didn’t hesitate to take a big bite from the huge slice. The juice ran down his chin and got all over his shirt. “See this isn’t so bad is it, you know you’re enjoying it,” Lucy said.

“I am not,” Nick replied between big bites.

“Well OK, whatever you say,” Lucy reached behind and pulled Nick’s shorts and diaper back, then poked a finger down. “Well you’re a little wet, but not poopy, no need to change you now, but maybe I should have put a bib on you,” Lucy said with a laugh while Nick kept eating. The front of his shirt was soaked in watermelon juice and sticking to his skin.

“I’ve got an idea since you’re already a big mess,” Lucy said and went into the house. She returned with several pie tins and sat them on the blanket. She stood Nick up who had just finished his last piece of watermelon was still hanging on to the rind. “I’m going to let you make mud pies while I water my flowers.

“I don’t want to make mud pies,” Nick replied.

“Now what kind of boy doesn’t want to play in the mud,” Lucy asked.

“The kind that is 26 years old,” Nick answered.

“Well I won’t make you if you don’t want to, but you’ll be really missing out,” Lucy said.

Though he didn’t want to admit it Nick always did like playing and getting all muddy when he was a kid, and he always wanted to have a son to play with, the biggest thing that drove him and his wife apart was their inability to produce a child. “I’ll play in the mud if you play in the mud with me,” Nick said with a laugh, thinking the proper Lucy would never do it.

“Well I’ve got to water my flowers first, then I’ll play with you,” she pushed Nick into the sandbox and he fell in the sand. “Play in the sandbox for a while then we’ll make some tasty mud pies,” Lucy said. She went to the house and returned not in her summer dress but in pair of very beat up bib overall shorts and a tank top, her hair all pulled into a pony tail with all her jewelry removed. Nick played in the sand while Lucy watered the flowers but he couldn’t help but sneak peeks at the way the overalls hugged her ass, and how her pert breasts forced the front of the bibs to poke out.

When the flowers were watered Lucy left the hose running on an unplanted bed, it didn’t’ take long for the dirt to turn to mud. Lucy caught Nick peeking at him when she bent over to turn the water off, “Well a girl can dress down,” Lucy said as Nick watched her do a little twirl. She helped Nick up out of the sand and pulled his shorts down revealing his obviously wet diaper which had sagged below his belly button. Nick was suddenly self-conscious of standing in the open with only a diaper on and tried to cover it. “Nick, even if anyone could see into the yard back here all they would see is a mommy playing with her little boy, you have nothing to fear,” Lucy said and held Nick’s hand while they walked to the muddy bed.

“So how do we make mudpies, I don’t remember how,” Nick asked.

“Well the first thing you have to do is get muddy,” Lucy said and gave Nick a little push; he fell into the mud face first.

“Hey,” Nick said as he sat up and used his hand to wipe the mud off his face.

Lucy stepped over with a huge grin on her face, “What a dirty boy you are,” she said and handed Nick a pie plate. “The next step is to fill the tin up with mud, and try to shape it like a pie,” she explained.

Nick began shoveling handfuls of mud into the tin then held it up to Lucy, “Like this,” he said. When she bent down to have a look he grabbed her and pulled, she fell down into the mud on top of him. His laughter was cut short when he saw Lucy’s face, she looked furious, then suddenly she threw a handful of mud at him which splattered all over his bright green shirt.

“You should have seen your face,” she said laughing and soon the mud pies were forgotten and the game became see who could get the most muddy. Nick stuffed handfuls of mud down Lucy’s bibs and she was smearing mud all over Nick.

“I’m going to make a mess for you to clean up,” Nick said laughing uncontrollably he stuffed handfuls of mud into his diaper. Lucy rubbed mud on his hair then he rubbed some back.

“Uh umm umm umm…” the sound startled both Lucy and Nick, they turned quickly and saw that an old woman with a blue beehive was standing with her arms crossed a short distance away. The laughter died away almost immediately and the lady spoke, “Miss. Lucy Sands, may I have a word.

“Of course Mrs. Pettigrew, what can I do for you?” Lucy asked and got to her feet, she attempted to wipe the mud from her face, but only succeeded in making it muddier.

“What exactly are you doing, Mrs. Sands,” the lady asked in obvious disdain at Lucy’s condition.

“Making mud pies of course,” Lucy answered back.

“I was not aware you had another child,” Mrs. Pettigrew said.

“Oh this is little Nicky, I just got him yesterday,” Lucy said.

“Hmmm, it is certainly strange the way you seem to go through children,” the old lady said.

“Well Mrs. Pettigrew, that is how the foster system works, now did you want something?” Lucy asked.

“Me and the ladies are having a garden party this evening, and some of the ladies thought you might want to join us,” Mrs. Pettigrew said.

Lucy looked to her wrist but remembered she had taken off her watch, “What time is your party?” she asked.

“Oh its at 7, just an hour from now, I’m sure that’s not enough time for you to find a nanny for the infant, so I’ll just be going,” Mrs. Pettigrew turned to walk away.

“Nonsense, I’ll just get us cleaned up and we’ll be right over, we’ll have plenty of time,” Lucy said.

“Oh, wonderful,” Mrs. Pettigrew said and started back towards the garden gate.

“Ohh, Nick, your first party as a baby, this is going to be so much fun,” Lucy said as she nearly dragged Nick out of the mud and began spraying the mud off with the hose.

“Yeah, fun,” Nick said.

I haven't forgot about the other characters, Sasha returns for today's darker installment

Chapter Nine

Sasha stared at the door and finally got up to leave. She had been hanging out at the biker bar for only an hour and already talked to several men. She started ticking off their problems in her mind, married, kids, police officer, nobody that would really make a good slave. Feeling depressed Sasha left the bar and started walking, “I just got rid of that loser Doug, maybe I’m better off alone for awhile,” she said to herself, but she knew it wasn’t true. She was addicted to the power humiliating slaves gave her, the feelings of hopelessness, helplessness and shame her slaves felt made her feel alive and she couldn’t live without it.

She began walking towards Club Silence, it was a pretty fertile hunting ground for people who wanted to be dominated and even if it was just for one night it would brighten her spirits, plus she was curious if Doug found his way there. She turned the corner and entered a part of the city that most women would be afraid of walking through alone, even now at twilight.

She could feel the powerful lust long before she heard the footsteps following her. She decided to play the game and began walking faster, then turned a corner towards an abandoned factory, the footsteps became faster. Soon she was nearly jogging, her heels clicking the ground and her small purse flopping back and forth in her hand when she turned another corner into an alley with no exit, perfect she thought.

Against the wall at the end of the alley she could see the man with the hood over his face approaching, “Don’t be afraid,” he said and held up his hands.

“What do you want,” Sasha asked, doing her best to sound afraid.

“A girl as pretty as you shouldn’t be out her alone, it’s not a safe place to walk,” the man said as he continued to walk forward. He took his hood off revealing short cropped hair and a square jaw covered with a few days growth of beard.

“Stay back, I’ll call the police,” Sasha said as she grabbed for her purse.

“Relax mam, there’s no need to call anyone, just calm down,” the man said and took another step closer. “Dressed like that, you shouldn’t be walking around here, gives people the wrong idea.”

Lucy dropped the scared voice, “Oh yeah, what idea would that be?”

“That you want someone to bend you over and fuck you like the whore you are,” the man said dropping his relaxed voice. He rushed forward but was frozen in his tracks when raised her hand.

“What the fuck,” he said.

“Oh my God, you are in for a surprise you sorry sack of shit, you thought you were going to fucking rape me, get over here,” Sasha said.

The man found himself walking to Sasha and falling on his knees in front of her, “What are you doing,” he said through clinched teeth as he fought to control his own body. He laid down on his back then he saw the woman step over his midsection.

“I was so bored, you really have excellent timing,” Sasha said as she hiked her short skirt up and pulled her lacey blank panties down. She put them in her purse then squatted over the man’s face.

“So what was it you said I wanted,” she asked.

“Get off of me bitch,” the man shot back through clinched teeth.

“Wrong answer, you said I wanted to be fucked like a whore, well guess what, what I really want to do is take a piss on your face,” Lucy said as she let loose a stream of urine all over the man’s face.

“Ughhh, god,” the man screamed as the hot pee ran down his cheeks, and pooled behind his head getting the collar of his shirt wet.

Lucy took squatted even lower and her face was just beaming, “You can’t believe how good that felt, but I think we need to continue this at home, get up and follow me, don’t make a sound and stay a couple of feet behind me,” Lucy commanded and began to walk off. The man found himself getting to his feet and following her despite the fact that he desperately wanted to run.

Meanwhile in the glorious suburb of Deer Park, Nick found himself stranded at his first garden party, he endured countless cheek pinching, head patting, diaper patting, and more high pitched baby talk then he thought he could take, “Oh my you’re such a precious little thing, what a darling, you are such a cuttie pattotie, I could eat you up,” it went on and on.

Lucy had dressed Nick in a light blue sailor suit romper with an anchor embroidered to the chest. On his head she had placed a wide brimmed sailor hat, his bare legs had long socks and his feet were covered in white tennis shoes. Nick had to admit it the effect was certainly authentic. “Why are you going to that woman’s party anyway, she didn’t seem very nice,” Nick asked as Lucy was slipping into a trim summer dress.

“Well she’s not, but in a way I kind of feel for her, Mrs. Pettigrew was never able to have children and she likes to talk about how much happier she’s been because of it, but you don’t have to be a psychic to know it’s a lie,” Lucy explained.

“So that’s why you put up with her being a jerk? Why don’t you just make her be nice or leave you alone?” Nick asked.

“Well I certainly could turn her into the most chipper person in the world but that’s not really what I do, I prefer to help people with small problems, I don’t change their entire state of mind,” Lucy explained.

“Oh, but you don’t have any problem turning a man into a baby?” Nick said in anger.

“Like I said Nick I don’t change people’s entire state of mind,” Lucy said with a laugh.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Nick asked.

“Nothing, put your feet out so I can put your shoes on,” Lucy said.

Mrs. Pettigrew had led everyone around showing off her prized roses, her beautiful pansies, and countless other flowers, but Nick was the real star of the show, the old women kept playing peek a boo with him and making faces; they got a real kick when he started making faces back. Lucy always tried to be a good listener and pay attention to Mrs. Pettigrew’s flower talk while Nick got passed from old lady to old lady holding onto their hand for balance while they walked him around the yard.

Afterwards they had delicate appetizers and glasses of wine on her patio as the sun was going down. Nick was given another bottle, which he sucked down thirstily. “Lucy do tell us about little Nicky, what’s his story,” one of the ladies asked.

“Well it’s a sad one like most foster children, neglectful family, mother and father in and out of jail, no one to take him in, so I get to care for him until an adoption family is found,” Lucy explained.

“Hmm, I wonder Lucy, why don’t you find a man and have your own baby, instead of constantly caring for others,” Mrs. Pettigrew asked.

“Oh I just haven’t met the right man yet, but when I do you’ll be the first to know, and as for these children I just feel like I have a responsibility, with all the blessings I’ve had,” Lucy answered. The ladies nodded in approval of Lucy’s answer.

“Well I don’t know about you ladies but I think its wonderful, and the little man is so adorable with that outfit, it reminds me of something I dressed my little boy in so long ago,” One of the ladies said.

“Thank you Martha, that was so kind, you’ll be glad to know I’m taking another cue from our past and I’m going to switch Nicky to cloth diapers,” Lucy said.

“My now that is something I could never do again, washing out messy diapers, drying, folding, it’s just so much more work,” one of the other ladies said.

“Yes but this little man is so good at filling his diapers I feel like I’m going through so many, and its so bad for the environment, plus I think it will be fun to make him some cute custom diapers,” Lucy said.

Mrs. Pettigrew turned the conversation away from diapers and babies and back to gardening and it wasn’t long before everyone was excusing themselves. Back at home Lucy took off Nick’s outfit, and left him sitting on the floor in only his diaper.

“So what did you think of being the object of such affection?” Lucy asked.

“I hated it,” Nick replied.

“Sure you did, that’s why you played peek a boo and made faces at the ladies,” Lucy said.

“Whatever, can I go now?” Nick said.

“I told you Nick you were staying with me all weekend, so you might as well stop complaining, its only one more day,” Lucy replied as she helped Nick up off the floor and sat him on the couch beside her. She flipped on the TV and started going through the channels with one hand while her other hand rubbed Nick’s back. “Why don’t you relax, little Nicky,” Lucy said as she guided his head down to her lap.

Nick felt the most peaceful feeling wash over him, his neck, arms, legs all became so heavy and relaxed, while at the same time his penis became hard and pressed against the wet diaper. Lucy massaged his arms, his legs and his belly and Nick felt an almost uncontainable joy and contentment. He began to slowly rock his midsection a little to increase the pleasure he was feeling from the way his genitals were being hugged by the diaper.

Lucy placed her hand on the front of his diaper and looked at him with a big smile on his face, “My big sleepy baby,” she said. Nick smiled back and wished this moment would never end, and then he slowly drifted off to sleep.

• Like 1

Honestly,

I am enjoying the Lucy & Nick storyline, but not necessarily the Sasha & Doug storyline, but that is just my opinion. Please continue,

Rockies Fan.

Thanks, I'm having fun writing it.

Honestly,

I am enjoying the Lucy & Nick storyline, but not necessarily the Sasha & Doug storyline, but that is just my opinion. Please continue,

Rockies Fan.

OK, I may discontinue the Sasha story line.

Good story! I vote leave in all the characters - they are interesting contrasts and you just might think of something clever to weave it all together again.

Split the chapter into 2 with each characters name.

Chapter Ten Sasha

The man felt a sharp pain like someone stabbing his brain with an ice pick, he screamed but it was muffled by the bright red ball gag strapped into his mouth. “Eddy Lee Walker, 36 years of age, lives alone, unemployed dock worker, no family to speak of, likes football and drinking a few beers down at the pub, abuses every woman he’s ever had a relationship with, has raped 3 women and got away with it each time… hmm fantasizes about power and making others feel powerless, basically a piece of human garbage,” Sasha said as she ran her hands over Eddy’s head.

Eddy face was pressed against a cold metal table in Lucy’s basement dungeon completely nude. Black leather straps were attached to his ankles and wrists and the straps were locked to the table. He had fought as hard as possible when Lucy made him enter her house, he fought even harder when she made him start taking off his clothes, but ultimately all he could do was stall for a short time. He watched in horror as Sasha removed her short dress and top revealing her leather dominatrix corset, it was like something from a movie.

“You’re probably wondering what’s going on?” Lucy asked. Eddy shook his head up and down and mumbled into the gag. “Well I’m a person with unique abilities, basically I can make people do what I want, and you just happen to be the moron who fucked with me. It’s safe to say I also have unique interests,” Sasha said as she pulled up Eddy’s head and turned it so he got a good look at the dungeon. “You are going to be helping me explore some of these interests, what do you think of that Eddy? Oh wait you’re a bit tongue tied right now,” Sasha laughed and unbuckled the ball.

“Your fucking crazy,” Eddy said.

“Strike one Eddy,” Sasha said and went over to her workbench. “You are now my slave, your life is about pleasing me, when you don’t please me you will be punished,” she said as she returned with a black rubber butt plug and a bottle of lube. She began working the Lube into Eddy’s rectum and showed him the plug, it was a medium sized plug but Eddy really didn’t know that, he did know what she intended to do with it.

“I usually start new slaves on a small butt plug and work up to the larger size, but I think you deserve to start with the medium, oh and I almost forgot,” Sasha produced a jar of glycerin suppositories from a pocket. “These will make the experience a bit more immediate for you,” she inserted three of the suppositories, then jammed the Buttplug up his rectum, forcing a scream of pain from Nick.

Now if we find we can’t hold that one I’ll move up to the bigger size, and don’t worry I have a bigger one that too. In fact I have one so big that it’ll probably cause you to become incontinent.

Eddy’s scream of pain was cut short when Sasha replaced the ball gag. She unstrapped him from the table and made him stand. She produced a black collar with a short leather lead from another pocket and buckled it tightly around his neck then tugged him over to the workbench. “Now eventually that plug is going to come out, and when it does there’s going to be a mess and we don’t want that,” Sasha opened a door in her workbench and grabbed an adult diaper then taped it around Eddy’s waist. He turned bright red with embarrassment.

“I’m going to check on you in about 30 minutes, if you’ve let go of the plug you get 30 lashings, for every minute past 30 you can hold it in you get one less lashing,” Sasha explained as she fit a black leather mask over Eddy’s head and zipped it up tight around the ball gag. She led him blindly across the dungeon and shoved him into a upright cabinent built into the wall. He heard the click of a lock. It wasn’t long before Eddy began to feel the suppositories building up a pressure in his ass, he clinched his sphincter tight and held on.

Chapter eleven Nick and Lucy

“What… what happened,” Nick said as he founding himself waking up, he was groggy and his mind was swimming, last he remembered he had been on the couch with his head in Lucy’s lap, then it was like someone turned every switch in his mind sideways. He realized he wasn’t on the couch but lying on a big towel in a bathroom with only a diaper on.

“Ahh you finally woke up from your nap,” Lucy said, Nick looked over and saw she was sitting on the toilet with her panties around her ankles.

He laughed, “Well at least you poop like normal person,” there was a slight chuckle from Lucy then Nick asked, “What happened down there?”

“Did you enjoy it?” Lucy asked.

“Um… yeah,” Nick replied.

“I turned the part of your brain that regulates pleasure all the way up, to eleven you could say,” Lucy explained.

“Like a drug?” Nick asked.

“Well I don’t like that analogy but I supposed its correct, but with no harmful after effects,” Lucy answered.

Nick rolled back over and starred at the ceiling. He heard the toilet flush and Lucy was soon standing over him. “We’ve got to do something you won’t like very much, but it needs to be done, so you won’t fight me or argue. Just lay back and rest, it’s been a long day and you’re a tired baby,” Lucy said.

Nick was tired and it seemed his body didn’t have the strength to even sit up let alone fight with Lucy, whom he’d given up hope of escaping from anyway. She brought shaving cream a razor and a bowl of water and began to shave his body hair away.

“No, you can’t do that,” Nick said, but it was no use it was being done. He shed tears as she smoothed away his legs, trying to figure out how he would explain to people his shaved legs, I can tell them I took up bike racing, he thought to himself. Lucy took his diaper off and he began to feel the razor shave away his pubic hair and truly began to feel defeated. He remember all the Junior High jokes about who had pubes, and how him and his friends would make fun of the less developed kids in PE, saying their balls were as smooth as a baby’s ass, now who was the one with a baby’s ass?

The process seemed to take forever, there was hair on his chest, back and arms, when she was finally done and Nick began feeling his smooth skin he couldn’t hold back tears. Lucy helped Nick off the towel into the bath tub and ran a warm bath for him, she cleaned him and used baby shampoo in his hair. When the bath was over she put him on a new towel and began rubbing liberal amounts of nighttime baby lotion into his skin. Nick had to admit the massage felt really good, Lucy spent a long time rubbing his muscles then she began to spread the lotion into his genitals.

Nick became erect and began to think he was going to get a hand job, sex had been banished from his mind ever since he got in this crazy situation but he thought back and remembered that the last thing he did completely of his own free will was give Lucy head, maybe she was finally going to even the score. “Nick, you shouldn’t be thinking dirty thoughts like that,” Lucy said and stopped the massage. Nick sighed in frustration.

Nick was diapered and put to bed in the crib, “How did you like your first full day as baby Nicky,” Lucy asked. Nick didn’t answer and just turned his head away. “Well only one more day left,” then you can return back to your plain old everyday life,” Lucy said. She wound up the mobile above Nick’s head and turned on a night light then kissed his forehead, “Goodnight little one,” she said as she left the room.

Nick wasn’t that tired, and laid there watching the mobile spin around, the stars, sheep, and fence all spinning around a big moon. He considered the events of the day and wondered if Lucy really did intend to let him leave tomorrow. It wasn’t long before he felt the warmth of pee spreading around the front of his diaper, which soaked up the fluid and clung to his genitals. He hated to admit to himself but it felt good and only made him crave sex even more. He reached down and felt the front of his wet diaper and became immediately erect. He began to rub and finally worked his hand into the diaper and began to stroke. He yanked his penis out of the diaper and began to vigorously masturbate when he was suddenly interrupted by the door slamming open.

“Nick you dirty boy get that out of your hand,” Lucy scolded as she approached the crib.

“Oh come on, you can’t be serious,” Nick said as he quickly stuffed his penis back into the diaper.

“I most certainly am serious, little boys don’t play with themselves in my house,” Lucy said and lowered the side of the crib. “Give me your hands,” she commanded.

“Why,” Nick said.

“Now,” Lucy replied and Nick uncontrollably stuck his hands out to Lucy, who looked them over. She nodded then pulled a pair of mitts out of a drawer and began fitting them over his hands. Nick had never seen anything like them, they were a wide almost boxing glove shaped mitt that forced his fingers around a mass of padding. Once they were on Lucy strapped them down tight. Nick was barely able to flex his fingers or thumb.

“These mitts will keep you from removing your diaper and playing with yourself,” Lucy said. Nick looked at the huge white ball mitts on the end of his hands and began to cry again. Lucy shoved his pacifier in his mouth and checked his diaper, “You’ve already wet this diaper and you’re going to leak through disposables again, I think I need to switch you to nighttime cloth diapers,” Lucy said as she removed Nick’s wet diaper.

Lucy came back from the changing table with a thick white cloth prefold diaper. She had Nick roll over and unfolded the cloth underneath him, she added two soaker pads to the midsection then very tightly pinned the whole thing together and then velcroed on a water proof cover. “This solves all our problems, you won’t be able to soak through these diapers tonight, you won’t be able to get them off with your mitts on, and you won’t be able to feel yourself through the thickness of the diapers,” Lucy said as she raised up the side of the crib.

She said goodnight again and left the room. Nick squirmed around in his cloth diapers, they were so thick he couldn’t close his legs, but for some reason he was still very aroused and his erection returned. He tried to rub himself but Lucy was right, the diapers were so thick that he could barely feel the pressure. He rolled over and tried rocking his hips, thrusting himself in the mattress, it felt good but after several minutes Nick realized that it wouldn’t bring him to orgasm. Defeated Nick sighed and rolled back over and continued to watch the mobile spin before drifting off to sleep.

Another interesting Chapter, I like how you split the Sasha/Lucy Storylines in this chapter into two separate parts. Now since this episode of Sasha wasn't quite so dark I enjoyed it a bit more. I'm not into dark story reading much. Please Continue,

Rockies Fan.

Both sides are nice, as you really manage to deliver the feeling of being powerless and totally under control for both Sasha's and Lucy's slaves. I love how the chapter ends, leaving Nick able to think adult thoughts but in no position to act on them and so forced to give up and sleep like a baby.

I love both story lines. No one needs to have much sympathy for Eddy, so hopefully people will feel he deserves whatever happens to him. Maybe he'll even turn out a better human as a slave then as he was free. Regardless, some of us do enjoy this kind of story - for my part strictly as fantasy. I don't really believe anyone deserves to be forced, however as fantasy ONLY, I see myself being turned into such a slave.

Nick is being forced also and so each side of the story plays off the other. Is Lucy nicer than Sasha? If so, in exactly what ways and why? After all, she is forcing Nick to be a baby and we (and Nick as well) don't yet know what will happen the next day when Lucy said he can return to his normal life. "Can" she said...will something happen to make him ASK to remain her baby? Hmmm....

Thanks!

I wiked both parts of this, and I think it's a really interesting story, and I hope there's lots and lots more to come. I really like the way you've integrated the two contrasting storylines with the different sisters, and I hope we'll see more of each for many many many many posts to come! It's so amazing when she's taking Nick around and everyone seems him as being a baby, and treats him like one. I hope he'll stay her baby and come to love being nurtered and giving up all his control and accept her Mothering him, and find baby happiness with her :)

Chapter Twelve Doug

“Welcome to Saturday Night Domination,” Sebastian said as he stepped in front of the small black leather crowd in the Club Silent Dungeon. He was perhaps even more decked out then usual, with his dark gothic outfit, a cape, and even facepaint. “Tonight we continue to celebrate the BDSM lifestyle, Club Silence is a place for entertainment and a place for learning and tonight we will be doing a little bit of both. We are starting out with Jim, what do you have to show us tonight,” Sebastian announced and stepped aside.

“I’ve got some furry friends to show you,” Jim said as he stood up. Jim was more or less dressed normal, he had black military style pants and shirts with lots of pockets and doo rag tied around his head. He held two leashes in his hands and led two women crawling on their hands and knees up towards the front. The women wore corsets with complex straps and locks, chains, and long leather boots that ended with kneepads, one was exceptionally skinny and wore cat ears on her head and had a long tail. The other was chubby and had long droopy ears and short tail. Both had harnesses and were being tugged along up to the small stage by Jim.

The larger girl looked like she was having the time of her life, but the skinny girl looked afraid. “These two slaves both enjoy letting their animal side out, talk for the people girls,” Jim commanded. The girls made their best imitation cat and dog sounds and everyone laughed. Jim reached down and gave them both affection hugs. “Now to show you how well they’ve been trained we have another demonstration. Jim produced a metal dog bowl from his pack and filled it with something that looked like dog food, he sat it front of the girls and told them to eat.

The chubby dog stuck her face in the bowl and stared chowing down, she loved the attention. The skinny cat girl stuck her nose into the bowl and started the gag, “I can’t do this,” she said. She got up off her hands and knees and jerked her lead out Jim’s hand and started to walk off. “Sorry Janet but I’m not eating dog food,” she said and the dog girl pulled her face out of the bowl to see what would happen.

“Come back here slave,” Jim yelled.

“Fuck off dickhead,” the girl yelled back as she left the room.

Everyone erupted in laughter including Jim, “Maybe I should have got her cat food,” he said and bent over laughing. Several more master-slave groups presented themselves, showing the different tricks the masters had taught their slaves to perform, no real sex acts took place though there was a lot of artificial blow jobs on dildos. It was more of a fashion show than anything else. Eventually everyone was finished and Sebastion came back to the front.

“Excellent my friends, now I have a special surprise for you, I will present my slave,” Doug said. There was a riotous amount of clapping and excitement, as a small black box was wheeled into the room by a man in black studded leathers. Sebastian sauntered over to the box and unlocked it, he reached in and pulled Doug out.

“My friends most of you dedicated a great deal of time and energy into this lifestyle, but none of you truly live it the way my slave does, he doesn’t have a 9-5, this is his 24/7. I completely own this slave, he has no life outside of this building, he has no life other then fulfilling my every wish and command, to demonstrate how pathetic this gimp is he will give every one of oral pleasure tonight, slaves included, who wants to go first?” Sebastian asked.

It was quiet around the room for a minute, then finally puppy girl yelled out, “Me first,” and everyone in the room laughed.

Chapter 13 Nick and Lucy

Nick woke up to the sound of children’s music playing in his room, it was

“Ol’ Macdonald,” his hands were stiff and sore from being bound up all night and his cloth diaper was cold and damp; in short he wasn’t very comfortable. “Lucy, hey, Lucy,” he yelled out. He sat up in the crib and looked at the sides, the crib was about 4 feet off the ground the sides extended almost another 4 feet upward, almost touching the ceiling. He pushed against them and found they were very sturdy.

Nick got to his feet and quickly discovered there was no getting out of this crib without lowering the side which could only be done from the outside. Nick looked around the crib and found that compared to yesterday morning at least the bedding was dry. “Lucy, hello, are you there?” he yelled. “Where the hell is she,” Nick said as he began thinking maybe she’d left him, or maybe she was going to punish him for trying to masturbate and leave him locked in the crib all day.

His skin was very itchy under the tightly pinned diaper but he could do nothing to scratch it with the mitts on his hands. One of the first things that Lucy had done with her power was make him lose control of his emotions whenever he got upset. It was the strangest feeling, he had never realized how much control you gain over your emotions as you grow up, he remembered being in first grade and his parents were late to pick him up from school. He stood outside and started bawling because he thought they may never come. The very same feeling about Lucy started to wash over him.

“Lucy, where are you,” Nick yelled and he felt the tears well up in his eyes and he started to sob and cry out for her. “MOMMY,” he kept yelling between sobs.

“Calm down baby, mommy’s here,” Lucy said as she entered the room and lowered the side of the crib. She found his pacifier and stuffed it in his mouth and Nick instinctively started to suck and gave Lucy a big hug wiping his wet eyes on her apron. “Mommy’s always here, there’s no need to cry little one,” Lucy said and ran her hand through Nick’s hair. As his emotions settled down and he regained control of himself he drew back from the hug but kept sucking the pacifier. Lucy felt around the blankets in the crib then stuck her finger inside the plastic pants to check Nick’s diaper, “Well you’re a bit wet but not soaked, these overnight cloth diapers worked perfect,” she said and then pulled the back of the plastic pants down and smelled, “Not poopy either, lets just go have breakfast.”

Nick had to hang on to Lucy’s hand and literally toddled down the stairs to the kitchen, his diaper was so thick between his legs and his muscles so shaky. He wasn’t happy about not getting his diaper changed and the restraining mitts removed but he was too embarrassed after crying out for “mommy” that he didn’t say anything. There was a high chair of the same model that he had sit in at the restaurant. “Where did that come from?” Nick asked.

“I went out and bought it this morning I never dreamed that they would make a high chair so adjustable that you could fit in it,” Lucy explained as she put Nick into the chair and attached the feeding tray over it. Nick was surprised she had time in the morning to go out and buy a high chair, he looked at the clock and saw it was almost 10AM.

“Geez, how long did I sleep?” he asked.

“Well, you had a real big day yesterday a trip to the zoo, a garden party, and all the grooming I did last night,” Lucy answered.

Nick looked at his wrist where his watch should be he saw his newly hairless arms, his smooth chest, and then looked down at his silky smooth legs. “Oh god you shaved my whole body,” Nick said.

Lucy sat a bottle down in front of Nick and a massive bowl of dark mushy cereal. “I’ve fixed you up something good here, dig in,” Lucy said.

Nick held up his mitts and shook them in frustration, “Are you going to take these off?”

“Oh, opps I forgot, you were bad boy last night,” Lucy said with a laugh. She began to spoon feed Nick with an oversized spoon. “No reason to put a bib on you with no clothes on to protect,” she said as she stuffed a big spoon full of the goop in Nick’s mouth.

“What is that,” he said making a face as he swallowed it down.

“Baby cereal, applesauce and mashed prunes, its good for you,” she said with a chuckle. Nick was hungry enough to eat anything including this bowl of goop, Lucy spoon fed him absent mindedly while she looked at the newspaper and ate her own cereal. Between bites Nick sandwiched his bottle between his mitts and sucked from his bottle. Only a little had ran down his chin and Lucy cleaned it off and refilled his bottle with chocolate milk to reward him for eating the whole bowl.

Nick sat in the high chair sucking the bottle while Lucy washed up the breakfast dishes and began to feel his bowels unload in the diaper, all the milk and cereal was having a strong effect on him because this poop felt completely soft and mushy, immediately he felt the warmth spreading out around his diaper as his bladder released. Nick started to tell Lucy he’d just pooped but couldn’t form the words. Then the doorbell rang.

“Oh that will be Alley,” Lucy said.

“What!” Nick said in distress.

“Alley is your play date today, I met her a few years ago on the internet, she is an adult baby so sometimes I have her come over,” Lucy gave Nick the look and said, “you will not tell her that I’m holding you against your will.”

Alley was a plump woman who looked to be in her early 30s, wearing jeans and a plain T-shirt, in fact everything about her was plain, long hair combed down, no makeup, she tended to look down at her feet and rarely wanted to make eye contact with anyone. She carried a big girly bag and sat it on the floor of the kitchen.

“Goo goo gaa gag ga gaga ga,” Nick blurted out, he was trying to say, “Help me she’s keeping me prisoner, but all that came out was a string of baby talk. “Da da ga ga dad a da dad a,” Nick tried again waving his arms in frustration.

Lucy started laughing, but Alley seemed worried more then anything, “Wow he is really in character, what’s his name?” Alley asked fidgeting and obviously nervous.

“This is Nick, he’s my client this weekend, we’ve been having a really good time, but I think he’d really like someone to play with,” Lucy said. Filled with frustration Nick started to loose control of his emotions but before he became unglued Lucy said, “Nick why don’t you suck on your bottle while the adults talk.” Nick instantly stuck the bottle in his mouth and found himself calming down.

“Well I don’t know, I’m not sure if it’s a good idea,” Alley said.

“We go through this every time, there is nothing to be ashamed of, you can be yourself here,” Lucy said patting Alley on the shoulder, “Just let your child be free.”

Alley’s face lit up, “OK,” she said.

“Great, now we’re going to have a lot of fun today, run up to the nursery and we’ll be right behind,” Lucy said. Alley nodded, grabbed her bag and shot up towards the nursery.

“It’s so sad, no matter how much confidence I give her, she always shows up so ashamed,” Lucy said turning to Nick.

“Well maybe its because she wants to pretend to be a baby,” Nick said sarcastically.

“Well duh, but why be so ashamed about it, she doesn’t hurt anyone, she’s a totally productive and great human being, its just society makes her feel like she’s a freak by wanting to play dress up,” Lucy said as she unstrapped Nick from the high chair and removed the tray. Lucy sniffed the air and wrinkled her nose, “Well I guess we’d better get you changed,” she said as she started helping Nick to the nursery.

“Now anything you say about being held here will come out as baby talk, if you try to say anything mean to Alley it will also come out as baby talk, if you do something to hurt her I’ll erase your mind and re-raise you to be a more polite boy, got it?” Lucy asked.

“Alright fine,” Nick answered.

Alley was in the nursery rocking away in the big rocking chair humming Twinkle Twinkle little star to herself. “I’ve got to change Mr. poopy pants here before I deal with you. Why don’t you get me some wipes and a clean diaper,” Lucy told Alley.

“Cloth or sposie?” Alley asked jumping out of the chair.

“Let’s do cloth again,” Lucy said helping Nick up to the changing table she noticed he was turning bright red.

“Does she have to be in here while you do this?” Nick asked.

“I’ll step out if you want me too,” Alley said handing Lucy the box of wipes.

“No Nick’s just shy, babies don’t care about stuff like privacy, they aren’t ashamed about their bodies,” Lucy said. She popped Nick’s paci in his mouth and gave him is teddy bear, “This will calm him down.” Nick buried his face in the teddy bear while Lucy removed his diapers and cleaned up the big mess with Alley helping out. “There we go, all clean,” Lucy said as she refastened a new Velcro diaper cover.

“Your turn big girl,” Lucy said as Alley hopped up on the changing table. Nick was placed on the rocking chair where he silently clutched his teddy bear and watched Lucy strip off Alley’s T-shirt and jeans. He was surprised to see she was wearing an adult pull up instead of panties. Lucy took it off and threw it in trash then pinned on a thick cloth pre fold diaper and finished it off with a pink snap on diaper cover. Nick realized he had a raging hard on and was extremely turned on.

“What have you got in your bag today little girl, something cute?” Lucy asked.

“Yeah,” Alley said bashfully. Lucy removed the outfit from the bag, it was a collar bubble play suit. The super wide white collar had strawberries embroidered on it, the fabric was light pink with a strawberry pattern.

“Oh its darling,” Lucy said as she unsnapped the back and helped Alley get dressed. Next she pulled her hair into pigtails and used hair bands with little strawberry bows. The final step was lacey socks and white play shoes. Alley went and admired herself in the mirror, “I look so cute,” she said.

“Yes you do, now lets get little brother ready to play,” Lucy said. Nick was dressed in a blue plaid bib style diaper suit and matching white T-shirt. The cover ballooned out around his diaper but was pulled right around his legs by elastic and had a cute sailboat over the center pocket. He was put in similar white baby shoes and a big lacey bonnet was tied to his head. The last step was removing the restraining mittens from his hands. Nick began to rub his stiff fingers together.

“Baby brother’s cute too, but not as cute as me,” Alley said with a chuckle and a spun around.

Alley clipped Nick’s pacifier to his shirt and took one to Alley, “Do you want your paci?” she asked.

“I’m a big girl today, I don’t need a paci,” Alley said with pride.

“Well OK, you take your brother out to play, and remember not to get your new clothes all messy, I’ll come and get you when its time for lunch,” Lucy said. Alley grabbed Nick’s hand and dragged him out of the room, Nick found that he was just a little wobbly but nothing like he had been, the diaper wasn’t as thick but Lucy had let his muscles behave like normal.

Alley dashed back into the nursery, “Mommy can you give me my paci just in case.”

“Sure honey,” Lucy said with a big grin.