LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Power Of The Mind

Chapter 4

Doug walked down a rough residential street; he had no money, no phone, no identification and only one purpose, to get to Club Silence. Unfortunately he didn’t know where it was. Perhaps if he wasn’t in thigh high shiny black boots, shiny black plastic pants, and locked in various leather harnesses around his chest then he would have had more success asking for directions. Everyone he approached to ask was unhelpful to say the least, they cussed at him, ran, one guy had even punched him, which didn’t exactly get the expected response when Doug begged for more.

A group of people were approaching him on the sidewalk, they looked rough, “Hey do you guys know where Club Silence is,” Doug asked.

“Are you fucking kidding me, back that shit out of here before we bust your ass,” one of the guys said. Others yelled and cussed as well, one of the guys was carrying a baseball bat. Thinking that perhaps he should do as they say Doug turned around and walked right into a big black man.

“This little faggot bitch just pushed me, can you believe that,” the man threw a punch which caught Doug’s chin and sent him flying to the crowd. He was tossed back at the black man who grabbed hold of his harness. “I think this pussy came here to get his ass beat,” he said and pushed Doug back again.

“We can arrange that,” the youth with the bat said as he crushed it against Doug’s side, he went down immediately and felt a punishing kick land on his head. Doug curled up into a fetal position as another blow struck him, but the next blow didn’t fall. A siren blasted through the evening and the crowd around him scattered, a car pulled onto the sidewalk and Doug heard a door shut.

“Oh Jesus Fucking Christ, what the hell are you,” the officer said. He was a veteran, maybe 20 years on the force, and had the sarcastic attitude to prove it.

“I’m trying to find Club Silence,” said Doug through short breaths and clinched teeth.

“I’m going to call an ambulance,” the officer replied.

“No, I’m fine, see,” Doug said as he got up and wobbled around on his high heels. “They didn’t hurt me.”

“OK so what’s the story, did you get lost from a gay pride parade or some shit,” the cop asked.

“Yes officer, can you take me to Club Silence,” Doug asked again.

“That’s the little dump 22nd street right?” The officer asked.

“Yes,” Doug answered having now idea.

“OK I’ll give you a ride,just hold on a second, the guys will never believe this,” The officer opened reached into his car and produced a camera, “Smile this is going on the bulletin board.”

Meanwhile on the other side of town our hero Nick is about to experience a whole new level of public humiliation. “Trust me we won’t get arrested,” Lucy said as she pulled Nick’s socks up his feet.

“You can’t take a grown man out in public dressed like a baby, especially to the zoo where there will be kids around, people are going to freak out and call the cops,” Nick fired back.

“Look Nick, I’ve done this before, I can promise you, we won’t get arrested, if anyone asks I’ll tell them you’re a special adult, that you have the mind of a child but the body of a man, whenever people hear the word special everything is good,” Lucy explained as she pulled the Velcro tight on Nick’s bright red shoes. “Now let me fix up your diaper bag and we’ll be off.

While Nick sat the kitchen table Lucy sat the large light blue diaper bag on the counter, and began checking the contents. She added some fruit for her snack and some jars of baby food and a bag of Cheerios for Nick’s snack. “Oh I almost forgot,” Lucy reached into the fridge and pulled out 4 baby bottles filled with milk. “Its going to be a warm day and I don’t want you to get dehydrated, tee hee.” She put the milk in an insulated bag with some ice and stashed it in a pocket.

Nick wasn’t surprised when he saw that Lucy drove a minivan but he was surprised when he saw the adult sized car seat strapped into the back seat. He was helped into the contraption which looked very similar to a child’s car seat, then he was buckled into with the over the shoulder harness. He couldn’t even move enough to reach the door handles of the car. “I want you to have this drank before we get the zoo,” Lucy said as she handed Nick one of the bottles from his diaper bag.

Nick began sucking the bottle before he even realized he was doing it, he found it calmed him down like his paci did, and calming was something he desperately needed. The thought of the humiliation he would endure at the zoo was overwhelming, then what if someone he knew saw him, he clung to one thought, “They won’t even let us in the gate.”

Traffic was heavy but it was like Lucy could somehow read the patterns, lights were always green, she was always in the fast lane, and people always seemed to get out of her way on the freeway. “There are several benefits to being psychic little Nicky,” Lucy said with a laugh. Even Parking was easy, some people were waiting for a close spot to open up and when it did they drove off and let them have it.

Lucy got out and took something from the back of the van, she slid open the back door and undid Nick’s harness. “OK baby, time to see the animals,” she said and gave him a tug.

“I’m not getting out,” Nick said.

“Come on Nick, it’s the zoo, you’ll like it,” Lucy encouraged. Nick folded up his arms in turned his head in resistance. Lucy took a step back so that the open door was uncovered. “Listen little boy, you’ll do as your Mommy says, now get out of the car right now!” Lucy yelled. Some teenagers walked by and Nick saw them stare into the back of the minivan and giggle, he lost control of his emotions and began sobbing, Lucy popped the paci in his mouth and the teenagers all giggled together as they walked by.

Nick stepped out of the car and immediately reached his hand out for Lucy’s helping hand. She used his T-shirt to wipe some tears out of his eyes and helped him to the back of the van where Nick’s stroller was waiting. “What is that,” he said.

“That is your stroller, you wouldn’t believe how much it cost, now get in,” Lucy said. The stroller looked exactly like a baby stroller but just sized to fit an adult. There was a basket on the back for Nick’s diaper bag, and a canopy that could unfold over the top. She gave Nick a bit of a shove and he fell into the seat, then she pulled his arms through the harness and buckled him in. Nick felt like his was being swallowed by foam cushions. “Oh one more thing,” Lucy said and dropped off a fuzzy teddy bear into Nick’s arms. “Don’t drop Teddy.” She said.

An older couple took notice of them and stopped. “Why your little one is so cute, what’s his name?” the chubby old lady asked.

“This is little Nicky,” Lucy answered. “He’s my pride and joy.”

“Well I imagine, look at those chubby baby cheeks,” the lady bent over and pinched Nick’s cheeks and made some baby sounds. He sank deeper into his seat and put the teddy bear over his face. “Well hims just a shy baby,” the lady said as she walked away.

“See Nick I told you, people don’t mind that you’re an adult, it’s not that big of a deal, I tell you what, if you be good and don’t throw any more fits I’ll get you an ice cream,” Lucy said.

“OK, I’ll be good” Nick said before he even had a chance to think about it, “Dammit what is she doing to me, I reacted just like a child would,” Nick thought. She pushed him up to the line and Nick was surprised by people’s reactions, no one really stared that much but everyone smiled at him. Soon they were at the ticket window.

“OK mam, one adult and one child that will be 12 bucks.” The clerk said.

Lucy paid and thanked the woman, as they started to walk though the woman said, “Don’t forget that the child ticket gets you and your little boy into the petting zoo.”

“Great thanks,” Lucy said. The first thing staring them in the face as they walked through the gate was of course a kiosk selling kid stuff, Lucy caught site of a monkey shaped balloon and bought it from the young girl working. She was probably 18 and smoking hot, Nick peaked out from behind his teddy bear and couldn’t help but stare at her ample breasts. “I think he likes you,” Lucy said to the girl.

“Oh I’m great with kids, how old is he, 16 months?” she asked.

“Close he’ll 2 in August,” Lucy answered.

“Oh what a big boy, I’ll bet your mommy will be buying big boy pants for you soon,” she said.

“Not the way he goes though diapers, this little man is like old faithful, I change him and 15 minutes later he’s wall wet,” Lucy said with a laugh.

“whats your name, huh?” the girl asked.

“Tell her, my names Nikcy,” Lucy said in a funny voice.

“What the hell is going on?” Nick asked in confusion.

“Oh he’s trying to talk, that’s the cutest, hey I’m doing face painting, since this little man is so cute I’ll do one for half price,” the girl offered.

“Sounds great,” Lucy said.

The girl took her paints and a small stool and sat down next to the stroller, she turned her body and scooted in close to Nick. “OK little Nikcy, I’m going to paint a baby monkey on your face to go with your ballon, be still for me,” she said and raised her arms to start working affording Nick a great side view of her breasts. As she turned to get a different color they brushed up against his face.

“I’m either the luckiest or least luckiest man alive,” Nick thought, then he felt a warm wetness spread out across his diaper.

• Like 1

Yeah I like it when novels don't really tell you everything and let figure out things for yourself sometime, like Rockies Fan figured out that Sasha is Lucy's twin sister.

So we have 4 characters

Nick: Being kept by Lucy so she can feed off his emotions

Doug: Been kept by Sasha and now no longer needed because he no longer produces the correct emotions for her,

Lucy: Gets her power from Humiliation and nurturing love

Sasha Gets her power from Humiliation and dominating fear.

Yeah I like it when novels don't really tell you everything and let figure out things for yourself sometime, like Rockies Fan figured out that Sasha is Lucy's twin sister.

So we have 4 characters

Nick: Being kept by Lucy so she can feed off his emotions

Doug: Been kept by Sasha and now no longer needed because he no longer produces the correct emotions for her,

Lucy: Gets her power from Humiliation and nurturing love

Sasha Gets her power from Humiliation and dominating fear.

Ahh I see now & thank you for the explaination, & I see your point of view, but at the same time not having all information can sometimes confuse readers. Having a little background helps me keep track & aware of the different story lines & characters to follow as the story evolves. In any event, it is good, & please do continue!

Rockies Fan.

Glad you like it, I know I've been reading novels with like 4 or 5 character threads and I'm like, OH GOD PLEASE JUST FINISH THE STORY I CARE ABOUT!

I recently finished The Vampire Lestat and I liked it but it has one long character thread told from first person by Lestat, almost feels like one really long chapter so I thought I would try to break it up with a second character thread.

This story is excellent! The extreme mind control is surprisingly realistic, and the marked differences between Sasha and Lucy will be fun to explore in the future. (And for what it's worth, I had no problem following it.) Keep up the excellent work, and I can't wait to see what happens to our protagonists doomed to diapers!

Chapter 5

Sasha walked past the line waiting to get into the zoo turning heads with the stamping sound of her loud high heal boots smacking the ground. She was wearing a jet black leather top with a short skirt all complimenting her dark hair. She walked right past the ticket window and started through the gate of the zoo. “Mam, you need to buy a ticket,” the clerk behind the counter said.

“Go fuck yourself,” Sasha said and continued through the gate.

“OK,” the woman said as she pulled down the closed sign to cover the window and slid her pants down. Sasha let out an evil laugh but stopped abruptly when she felt the residual psychic energy that could only mean her sister had been nearby.

“You, sweet tits, get over here,” Sasha yelled at the young girl working at the balloon stand. “Yeah I can feel it all over you, the stink of my sister,” Sash said as she grabbed hold of the girls head.

“Ahh, what are you doing,” the girl yelled in pain.

“This is a lot easier than talking to you, so shut up and let me finish,” Sasha said and moved her hands around the young girls head. “Wow my Sister’s taken a new whelp, and he likes you, wonderful.”

“You’re hurting me,” the girl screamed, though none of the people walking by seemed to notice.

“I haven’t even started the hurting Jess,” Sasha said.

“How do you know my name?” Jess asked with fear in her voice.

“I know everything about you now, like when you lost your virginity in the seat of John Newman’s car,” Sasha said with a laugh.

Jess was shocked and looked around, no one seemed to notice them, “HELP,” she yelled and no one reacted.

“Save your whining Jess, you are my new slave, now I want to see that pretty body of yours. Take off your clothes,” Sasha commanded. Jess was in tears and unable to stop herself from pulling her work polo over head and stepping out of her cargo khaki shorts. She tried to cover her girlish pink bikini style bra and panties up with her hands.

Laughing at her embarrassment Sasha stepped close to Jess, she filled her mouth with a ball gag and attached a black leather collar with a short lead around her throat. “Alright bitch lets go see if we can find my sister.”

***Meanwhile on the other side of the zoo***

“How is it even possible?” Nick asked.

“Well its actually not as hard as you think, see the human mind prefers things to make sense, when it sees an adult dressed as a toddler or infant it gets shocked, so what I have is sort of a bubble of confusion around us,” Lucy explained.

“Bubble of confusion?” Nick asked as the bear in the enclosure pushed around a ball with his nose.

“Yeah I sort of create a small disconnect in the reasoning center of the brain, it knows you're way to big to be a baby but I take the whole part of you being so big out of the reasoning chain, basically I make it so that the way you’re dressed takes precedence over your size,” Lucy explained.

“My God, that’s amazing” Nick said.

“Yes, well I think its time for your next bottle,” Lucy said and removed another bottle from Nick’s diaper bag. He took the bottle and started sucking without really thinking about it.

“You were so embarrassed before you figured it out I gained a great deal of power from you, and it doesn’t take that much power to keep the bubble up,” Lucy explained.

“I always thought this psychic stuff was nothing but lies and tricks,” Nick said between sucks on the bottle.

“Most of it is, there are only a handful of real psychics in the world and without a teacher most never even realize what they are capable of, and often times it is a curse not a blessing.” Lucy explained.

“How so?” Nick asked.

“Well every psychic gets their power from emotions and power feels good, even if they don’t realize it, some may get their power from making people happy and they’ll have lots of friends, buy great gifts for Christmas, life of the party, that sort of thing; others get their power from negative emotions, they become mean, rapists, sometimes even serial killers,” Lucy answered.

“Oh..” Nick replied.

“Enough of that, lets keep enjoying the zoo, there are lots of animals still to see,” Lucy said. They wandered past the bears through big cat country and then got to the water enclosure where a crowd had gathered to watch seals. In the middle of the seal show Nick noticed that many of the warm and loving smiles he had been getting from people were becoming hard stares. He noticed kids were pointing and a mother came over to them.

“You people make me sick, I don’t know what kind of twisted fantasy you’ve got going on here but you should be ashamed.” The mother said in anger. Nick’s face melted, he looked around the group and saw anger everywhere. Many people were walking away, others were standing around, some were snickering over the angry exchange.

“Something’s wrong,” Nick said and started to loose control of his emotions, he tugged on Lucy’s dress and began to bawl. She looked as if she was in a trance but Nick’s crying woke her up.

“Dammit Sasha, I know you're hiding. What do you want,” Lucy said.

“I turned off your enchantment,” Sasha said with a laugh as she stepped out from behind the crowd with the nearly nude Jess in tow, her face a mask of terror she tried to cover herself up but everyone could see her, tears started rolling down her face. The crowd parted and while others watched in amazement, some departed as quickly as possible. “Hi Siss, fancy meeting you here,” Sasha said with an air of sarcasm.

“I can’t believe you that girl is barely 18, she lives at home with her parents, you can’t take her.” Lucy said.

“What are you the morality police now, I see you’ve found a new wimp to play Mommy to,” she snapped back.

“This is different, Nick has no close family, no wife, no kids, not even a pet; that girl has her whole life ahead of her, she lives with her parents and even has a boyfriend, they will go crazy.” Lucy answered back.

“So what,” Sasha said.

“So… they will find her, you will get caught, do you want that to happen,” Lucy explained.

“Geez you are the least fun,” Lucy said as she took the collar from Jess’ neck. “Go put your clothes on then forget everything that happened since you saw me,” she ordered. Jess took off at a run across the zoo in tears.

“You’re doing the right thing,” Lucy said.

“Yeah well I guess that’s what big sisters are for, clean this mess up, you’ve got plenty of extra power now.” Sasha said as she walked away.

"Just do me a favor and stay away," Lucy yelled at her sisters back, who just responded with a laugh. Lucy stepped into the middle of the crowed and raised her hands. “Alright people, the seals are about to perform everyone watch,” Lucy yelled and then pointed at the seals, she placed her hands on her head and there was a moment of strain before everyone around turned to watch the seals. Lucy moaned in exhaustion.

Nick was still crying and furiously sucking his pacifier, and a lady from the crowd turned to him. “Ahh, its OK little guy, they won’t hurt you,” she said and Nick began to calm down.

“I’m sorry Nick, I didn’t expect you to even meet her, let alone that happen,” Lucy said as she began to push the stroller away from the crowd.

“Who the hell was that?” Nick asked.

“My sister Sasha, she’s like me, sort of,” Lucy answered.

“Geeze let me guess, evil twin sister that’s also a psychic,” Nick said.

“Well she’s not exactly evil, she’s just, well, irresponsible,” Lucy answered.

“How does she get her power? Being a bitch?” Nick said.

“Yeah more or less, she gets her power like me from humiliation and embarrassment, but also shame, fear and lust. Don’t worry you’ll never see her again.”

“This sucks, can I please go home?” Nick asked.

Lucy frowned and looked at Nick, “No baby, finish your bottle.”

• Like 1

Just catching up on this story...it is intriguing. I'm sure that isn't the last we'll see of Sasha regardless of what her sister says. I'm also sure it will be interesting!!

Quick reminder, Doug was Sasha's last victim, she sent him away and ordered him to find Club SIlence

Chapter Six

Doug walked through the front door of Club Silence and looked around, the entry room was just simple bar that catered to the S and M crowd. Leather and spikes abound, there were men kissing men, women licking women and in some cases Doug couldn’t tell what the sex the partners were. “This must be the place,” he thought to himself.

“Sasha sent me,” Doug said to the large bearded bartender. He looked up from his phone which looked like a child’s toy in his huge mauls and grunted towards a door in the back. The door buzzed and Doug was allowed in, after a short hallway he entered into a sex dungeon that rivaled Sasha’s.

There was a nude woman strapped to a cross and man wearing a leather G string was tickling her with a long feather. In a corner there was a cage with what appeared to be a man completely covered in leather was sleeping sprawled out on the floor. Neon light flooded from tubes on the walls and bizarre sex machines were spread out on the floor. An almost comically short man stepped from the shadows, he was dressed like some kind of gothic vampire prince, his long black cloak trailing behind him. “You must be Doug,” he said in a British accent, “Sasha told me about you, come to me,” Doug quickly scampered to the man’s side. “Lick my boots clean while I explain your situation to you,” the man said.

Doug fell to all fours and began to lick the man’s boots, “Ahh perfect obedience. My name is Sebastian and I am your new owner, you are my slave now until I say otherwise. You will live here in the club, and because you were so exquisitely trained I will use you as an example while teaching other masters how to train their slaves. Do you have any questions?” Sebastian asked.

Doug stopped licking the boots long enough to answer, “No master,” and returned to his work. “I’m home,” he thought.

Meanwhile back at the zoo…

Lucy looked around and seemed to focus for a second. “Nick I have a small problem, several people saw my sister’s little escapade and one person even videoed it, I have to take care of this now.” She looked around and spotted a young couple pushing a stroller about to enter the reptile house. “Oh mam, sir, can you help me please,” Lucy shouted at the man and woman. They immediately changed direction and pushed their stroller up to Lucy.

“What can I do for you,” the lady asked.

“This is rather embarrassing, but there’s been an emergency, can you please watch little Nicky here while I go and take care of it,” Lucy asked the woman.

“Sure we’ll watch him for awhile, he looks to be about the same age as my daughter,” the woman answered.

“Great, I’ll be back soon,” Lucy said and started off.

“Wait, you can’t be serious, what if she sees me,” Nick asked.

“Don’t worry baby, mommy will be right back,” Lucy said as she hurried away.

The woman started pushing Nick’s stroller while the man started pushing their daughters. “Hello little Nicky, you’re such a cute little guy,” she said and pinched his cheek. Nick had the sudden idea that he could use this situation to escape, he tried to unbuckle the strap that held him in the stroller, but he quickly found that he lacked the motor skills to manipulate the strap.

“Lady listen, I know I look like a baby to you, but I’m a man, I’ve got to get out of here, that woman is not my mother, she’s some crazy psychic, please help me, let me out of this thing,” Nick said.

“Oh he really misses his Mommy, listen to him babble,” the husband said with a chuckle. “It’s OK big guy, we’ll take good care of you.” Nick tried to force his way out of the stroller and realized that he even lacked the strength lift his body out of the seat. Then as if on cue he felt his sphincter muscle involuntarily relax and a load of poop dumped into his diaper. He began to loose control of his emotions and started bawling, but luckily for him his baby sitter quickly stuffed his paci in his mouth. He began sucking and felt calmness spread out from the rubber nipple in his mouth.

The reptile house had a large central foyer with a huge water enclosure, swimming around the enclosure were all manner of turtles and lizards, The young couple pushed their two strollers all the way around the enclosure and pointed out some of the more interesting creatures to their little girl and Nick.

The man began to twitch his nose and sniffed the air, “Well, I think someone needs to be changed,” he said.

“Yeah I thought I smelled a stinky,” the mother answered. “I wonder who made it,” she said as she pulled her daughters shorts down a bit and pulled the diaper back to look inside, she stuck two fingers in and frowned.” Melinda’s wet, but she hasn’t pooped, it must be Nicky.

The young man pulled Nick forward in stroller and he found himself unable to resist but actually assisting the man with the movement, the man pulled back the straps looked down behind Nick. “Oh man, this dude has blown out his diaper bad,”

“Should we change him?” the woman asked.

“We have too, this stinks too bad,” the father answered. They pushed their strollers to the bathroom, there were three doors, man, woman, and family. They entered the family restroom and found another another large family in the process of changing diapers. A double stroller was parked against the wall with two little twins, and a 3 year old boy was up on the fold out changing table.

“Oh sorry, we’ve got two more diapers to change, they we’ll be out of your hair,” the other mother said.

“We’ve got a real mess here,” the woman said as she begun to unbuckle Nick’s strap. “Mr. poopy britches here has gone and blown out his diaper,” she said with a laugh.

“Listen honey you get, Melinda and I’ll take care of Nick here,” the young man said handing the mother baby Melinda.

“OK, but remember you volunteered,” the mother said as she took her baby girl to the other changing table.

The young father removed the diaper bag from under Nick’s stroller and found that it contained a large changing pad, he laid it on the bathroom floor and lifted Nick out of the stroller and quickly stood him on his feet. Nick was stunned, the illusion was so strong that he didn’t even realize he just lifted a 140 pound man. “OK dude, lets take off these overalls,” the father said and started undoing the snaps on the bottom of the shorts. Nick found that he needed to keep one hand on the man at all times, his legs felt so weak he couldn’t stand without help.

“He’s got poo allover his shortalls, and his T-shirt,” the man announced as he undid the straps and let the shortalls fall to the ground. Nick furiously sucked on his pacifier afraid he would loose control and start bawling, this had to be the worst thing that had ever happened to him. He’d never felt so weak and so embarrassed as the poop stained shirt came off over his head.

The man laid Nick onto the changing mat and began untaping his diapers, he deftly used the diapers to wipe away as much of the poo has possible before going to work on him with wipes. Nick rolled his head to the side and looked up to see that the 3 year old boy and little baby Melinda were getting the same treatment on his poopy rear and her wet butt.

Melinda’s change was finished rather quickly and she was placed back in her stroller then her mother started looking through Nick’s diaper bag before wathcing the rest of Nick’s humiliating wipe down. “Well, the little guy will have to spend the rest of his day in just a diaper, there aren’t any extra clothes in his diaper bag,” she said.

She spent a few moments staring at Nick’s crotch, “Oh god she noticed my pubic hair,” Nick thought. She frowned and then turned to her husband, was unfolding one of Nick’s huge diapers. “Is it weird we’re changing some stranger’s baby?” she asked.

“Well, I don’t know, I mean it’s not something we normally do is it? but she seemed really nice and like she really needed help,” the young husband answered.

“Yeah, that’s true, but something is weird here, have you ever seen a baby with hair down there?” she asked.

“Umm, no,” the man answered. They looked at each other and then looked back down at Nick’s nude and hairy body on the floor and their mouths fell open. “What the hell,” the man said.

Right at that moment Lucy burst into the bathroom, “Its OK Mr. and Mrs. Johnson, I’ve got little Nicky now and everything is fine,” she said.

The confused looks on their faces turned into warm smiles, “Hey no problem, but I hate to tell you but little Nicky really made a mess in his diaper and it blew out all over his clothes,” the young mother replied.

“No problem, the little guys a pooping machine, I’ll take care of him now, thank you so much, you guys take off and have a great day,” Lucy answered. The young couple smiled and pushed little Melinda out of the bathroom. Lucy finished taping up Nick’s fresh diaper and helped him off the changing mat and back into the stroller.

“I hate you,” Nick said as they left the reptile house, he was doing his best to hold back tears.

“I’m sorry, that was irresponsible of me, but I couldn’t let those people remember what they saw.”

“You didn’t even pack extra clothes,” Nick said as he looked down at his white legs poking out of a big nursery print disposable diaper.

“I’m sorry Nick I really am, lets go home I’ll try and make it up to you,” Lucy said then secretly smiled as the strong currents of power entered her body from Nick’s extreme humiliation.

• Like 1

Chapter Seven

Lucy bought Nick a souvenir T-shirt at the zoo gift shop, a young girl’s shirt in bright green with a cartoon whale. Nick wasn’t pleased but was too embarrassed to argue. On the way home they stopped off at a drug store and she bought him some shorts. They made one last stop for supper at one of those annoying atmospheric restaurants where everything on the wall is an antique.

“OK I’m going to hold your hand and we’ll walk in together,” Lucy said as she unbuckled Nick’s car seat and helped him onto the parking lot. He found that he really didn’t have a choice; he was so unsteady that he needed to keep hold of Lucy’s hand to avoid falling. Nick saw himself reflected in the windows of the restaurant and was appalled. The T-shirt was too tight and short. The shorts were not really big enough either and his diaper was poking out of the waist band.

“I look like an idiot,” Nick said.

“You look like a toddler Nick, which is good because my abilities will work better the more childish you look. In fact,” Lucy stopped and clipped a pacifier holder to Nick’s shirt and stuck it in his mouth. “There now that is better,” she took Nick in and they got a table.

“Looks like he’s too big for a high chair,” the waitress said, “How about a booster seat.

“No I think he can reach the table OK, he’s big for his age,” Lucy answered.

“OK, my name is Cindy and I’ll be your waitress today, and don’t forget to look at our child specials, they’re a great deal,” she said as she handed Lucy a menu.

“Where’s mine,” Nick said after spitting out his pacifier.

“Ahh, I think the little guy wants a menu too, here you go,” the waitress said and handed Nick a menu. ”Can I get you something to drink,” she asked.

“I’ll have a diet coke and little Nicky here is going to finish his bottle,” Lucy answered and produced a bottle from Nick’s diaper bag.

“I’d really like a steak, I’m super hungry,” Nick said after the waitress left.

“Well sorry Nick but I don’t think the illusion will work if I order a 2 year old a Steak, but you can get anything you want off the kid’s menu,” Lucy answered.

“Great, Nick said and began looking at the kids menu, wow how about a jr. burger with apple sauce, tater tots and jello,” Nick said sarcastically.

“Good choice,” Lucy said with a laugh. Nick slunk down in his chair more and crossed his arms. His embarrassment continued when the food came and Lucy tied a bib around his neck. Nick had just about enough motor control to get the food into his mouth, though he spilled a lot of apple sauce on his bib. Lucy tried to talk to him several times but Nick wasn’t interested in conversation.

“I want you to know that while we’ve been setting here in this restaurant I helped a kid get over his fear of vegetables, I helped a woman quit smoking, I helped a man make a decision to ask his girlfriend to marry him, I was able to help all of those people because of you,” Lucy explained.

“That’s great,” Nick said sarcastically.

“Well I just wanted you to know that I don’t waste the power I get from you, I try to use it to do good,” Lucy explained but Nick continued to sulk.

After dinner Lucy checked Nick’s diaper in the lobby in front of crowd of people waiting to pay or browsing the gift store. “Your diaper is soaked, you’ll need a change before our next stop,” she said loud enough for those around them to hear. Nick continued to stand there with his arms crossed and an unpleasant look on his face.

“I think someone is being a pouty face,” an old lady said in line behind them.

“Fuck off,” Nick replied.

“Oh my don’t cry little grouchy man,” the lady said with a laugh.

On the way out to the car Lucy gave Nick a swat on the behind which was mostly absorbed by the wet diaper, “Even if all they hear is you crying and whining I still don’t want you cussing like that.” Lucy took the stroller out of the back of the van and helped Nick sit down on the floor. She pushed him into a laid down position and pulled down his shorts and went about changing the wet diaper. Nick could see feet walking by and heard chuckles occasionally; the realization that he was laying in the back of a van outdoors in a parking lot having a wet diaper changed struck him and he began to cry again.

“Oh come on be a big boy,” Lucy said and shoved his paci in his mouth and gave him his teddy bear. Nick found himself clutching the stuffed bear for comfort. “Our next spot is a surprise and its not very far away so we’re just going to walk, or at least I’m going to walk and you can ride,” Lucy explained as she helped Nick out of the van and into the stroller.

Nick wondered where they were going and suddenly he saw it, the little strip mall down the street with the frozen yogurt shop. “That’s right Nicky, I’m taking you to make a Sunday,” Lucy answered Nick’s thoughts.

“I’ve always wanted to go in there,” Nick said.

“I know baby, and your wife said it was too childish for adults or at least it was for people who actually had children and she would never let you go,” Lucy said. Nick didn’t know what to say, but he started to feel the anger he’d been holding onto fade away.

The yogurt shop had cute cartoon murals on the walls and furniture that looked like it had been designed by a 5 year old. Everything was bright neon colored and soft with rounded edges. A TV on the wall played Sponge Bob Square Pants, and several groups of adults and children were clustered around enjoying the frozen treats.

The shop was self serve; there was a wall of flavors on the back and a huge wall of toppings and sauces. Lucy got the largest possible empty container and let Nick tell her what to do. It took 5 minutes to pick out all the flavors of yogurt and toppings he wanted, it had Oreos, M&Ms, strawberries, Carmel, marshmallow cream, chocolate sauce, and was covered massive pile of whip cream. The Sunday cost 12 dollars, which Lucy and Nick thought was hilarious.

She got a spoon for each of them and then she saw something that was too good to be true. In the corner they had several different high chairs, one of them was perhaps large enough for Nick, she wheeled it over and parked it at their table. “Now wait a second I’m not going to fit in that,” Nick said.

“Well actually I think you will,” lucy answered. She removed the tray and pulled Nick out of the stroller, his thin frame was able to fit comfortably in the chair and with a few adjustments to bring the tray higher it snapped into place. “See it’s a good fit,” Lucy said with a laugh.

Nick folded his hands over his chest and pouted looking so cute in the chair that Lucy couldn’t help but crack a huge smile. She tied a clean bib around his neck and said, “Nick be happy you’re in a high chair, look at that Sunday you made, does that look like something an adult would eat, you’re going to get it everywhere, you need to be in a highchair and you need to have on your bib; now you can eat just like you’ve always wanted to, without a care.”

Nick looked at the huge mess in a cup sitting on the trey and felt a bit of warm pee seep into his diaper, “Geez, if I’m going to poop and pee my pants I might as well enjoy this,” he thought. Nick grabbed his spoon and started spooning yogurt and whip cream into his mouth with wreck less abandon. He had to admit that for a couple of years he’d mentioned how he’d wanted to come here and build the ultimate Sunday, and his wife had always told him to be less childish. “Look at me now bitch, can’t get much more childish then this,” Nick thought when he launched a spoonful of yogurt that hit Lucy’s face.

“Nick, behave,” Lucy said with a laugh. She reached into the diaper bag and produced a package of wipes then removed one and wiped the yogart off her face, she tried to wipe a bit of the mess off Nick’s face but quickly found it was useless as it piled up around his mouth and driped off his chin faster then she could wipe it.

A little girl came up to their table and smiled watching Nick make a mess of himself. He stopped eating when he saw the girl looking at him with a big grin. “Your baby is a messy eater,” she said with a chuckle.

“Yeah he’s been a good boy today so I got him a treat,” Lucy said as Nick went on eating happy that the illusion of him as a baby was well in place.

“My mommy lets me give my baby brother spoonfuls of yogart,” she said.

“Well that is sweat, you want to give baby Nicky here a spoonful,” Lucy asked.

“Sure,” the little girl said taking the spoon from Nick’s hand. She dug out a tiny dab of yogurt and stuck it in his mouth.

“It’ll take all day with tiny spoons like that, give him a bigger one,” Lucy said.

“OK, if you say so,” the girl filled a heaping spoonful and jabbed it into Nick’s mouth much of it going in his nose.

“Maybe I need more practice,” she said and Lucy laughed out loud with her while Nick licked the mess off his face.

“Missy, don’t bother these people,” her mother said as she gathered the girl up in her arms. “Your little boy is a cutie,” she said.

“Oh thank you, don’t worry she’s just showing us how to feed babies, no bother,” Lucy said.

“Well from the looks of things she didn’t do a very good job,” the mother said. There was chocolate, candy and yogurt everywhere, on Nick’s face, his hair, his arms, his bib, and all over the high chair.

“Yeah, little Nicky is just showing us how a big grown up boy feeds himself,” Lucy said to a chorus of laughter.

“Well it looks like he needs to let mommy take care of him a little longer,” the mother said as she waved good bye.

“Oh don’t worry, Mommy’s going to take care of little Nicky for a long time,” Lucy said and Nick started to feel his stomach turn.

• Like 1

It looks like Nick might be having some mixed feelings because while he may or may not like being treated the way he is, he does seem to be enjoying that now he can go to a place that he never could have gone to before. Please Continue,

Rockies Fan.

Is she making him accept his diapers and the usage of them as they should be properly used and clearning up his apprehensions and fears while he's her diapered bABy slave?