LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooping While Walking

I got to say that I find it so easy to poop while you are walking.Maybe its because of all the years of wearing.I find that most of the time it comes out all by it self with no help from me.The only time I try not to mess them is when im on the buss.But if it happened I will not let it bother me anymore.It has gotten to the point in my life where I just dont care anymore.

Does anyone else have no problum pooping while walking?Because I think that alot of people have a problum doing it while they are walking.

When I was a teen a few of my friends allways knew when I was pooping.Took me a long time befor I found out just how they knew.When I was pooping I allways blinked my eyes real fast and then they knew I was pooping.Funny after awile they got use to the smell and never said anything to me about it.

Got to say that I allways seemed to have a rash on the crack of my butt.

To those that dont know about me I have been wearing except for the time I spent in the Army[7 months],I have been wearing for 46 years.In those 46 years I have been wearing more then likely44 years.

I don't wear as frequently as most people here do, but I still have pooped in countless diapers. I usually bend over a table or something or sit on my knees when I do it. I don't think I could ever manage to do it while walking! And if i ever did, it would probably be the most hilarious look walk you've ever seen.

I've only pooped, while walking, two or three time in my life. Every time, I did, it was out of extreme urgancy. Once in grade school, while out on a nature walk with about 20 other kids present, and the teacher wouldn't let me go to the bathroom. The other times were, as an adult. Once after eating Chineese food and going for a drive, with my then wife. She thought it was funny to hit every bump in the road, on the way home. By the time we got home, I had to go so bad, that I couldn't hold it any longer. I ended up messing in my underwear and pants, so bad, that it ran down my legs. The other time, I was out on a job, with no facilities available. Same consiquences, different location. Had to call home for a change of clothes, just so I could go back to work and clock out sick, for the day. told the boss I had a stomach flew and needed to go home. No diapers in either case. I don't wear around family or at work.

• 3 weeks later...

I find it very easy to poop whilst walking. Like Wayne, it just kind of comes out without too much effort.

I find it difficult to pee whilst walking though. If I start peeing whilst standing still, I can keep the flow going whilst I walk, but I can't start it whilst walking.

Just like Wayne and tiggerboy, I find it very easy to poop while i am walking, if im not walking i usually stop and squat to poop,but if im out i usually just go while im walking

I can poop whenever the urge hits. Just this morning I was sewing a button and BINGO! Full diaper just because I had to go. (One of my few private "alone" days).

I've had times when I've bairly made it to the bathroom without having a huge accident. Without sounding gross, usually it's very soft or soupy and close to impossible to hold it when it gets like that. I can see being able to poo when walking when it's very soft or almost runny and the urge hits you. When, like the commercials say, "It's hard or hurts to go to the bathroom", I can't see being able to poop when walking. You actually have to work at it to push it out, at least until it gets started. In those cases you'd have to stop, squat and push to poop.