LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting The Back Of Your Diaper

I am more of a grower and not a shower, in other words I have a small penis. One of the problems that comes up with being small is i find it hard to tuck my penis between my legs unless I'm semi hard. With this I very rarely get the back padding of my diaper wet. I have found a way that kinda works that envolves me resting my back on something and laying with my butt over nothing. Think of Neo in the Matrix. this only works for a bit and I end up with a half-3/4 used diaper. I'm assuming others have this problem, if so how do you get the rest of your diaper? Do you just say screw it and put extra padding in your front to make up for it? Thank you very much

Smallish guy here too. Almost never get the rear of my diapers wet. I use super-absorbent brands mostly, but I do have boosters that I use for extra absorbency where I need it (front and middle)

So when people are growers that means that have small penises? Lol im sure girth is what tickles women. As for filling the diaper quickly I'm kinda average but I still position the front of the diaper higher than the rear.

i kinda hose it down because i'm long enough for a decent tuck and my wheelchair has tilt recline and elevate with separate power elevating leg rests and i wear cloth so if i feel wetter in the front i can just tilt awhile and let nature take its course.

the only time i ge the back of my diaper is when in my recliner i can usally use the hole diaper not jus part

Same goes for me as well. The back of my diaper is hardly ever fully wet. The only times my diaper is fully wet is when I fall asleep from too much beer and wet without waking up. Then my diaper is usually fully soaked.

When the back of my diaper becomes wet, it's a signal that I need to change pronto as there's no absorbency left :blush: Sometimes when I want that feeling, I'll put the diaper on backwards- easy with pull-ups :whistling: You can also use a cloth pad to transfer some wetness back there, or maybe a 'liner' type pad which has a waterproof backing;) And of course there's cloth, with which you will definitely feel wet all over :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

I'm not sure just how wet the back of anyone's disposable diaper would be if they were just walking about and wetting. Standing up, walking about or even sitting up straight in a chair, the natural area for wetness to gravitate towards is the crotch of your diaper, not the seat or front. Water runs down, not up! Only when the crotch is saturated will wetness start wicking up to the dryer areas of your diaper. With disposables that "lock" the wetness in, that takes a while. Keep in mind also that some of the better diapers add more super absorbent polymer gel in the crotch area of diapers, knowing that is the area that will get the most wetness. With cloth diapers it's much quicker that wetness wicks up throughout your diaper.

I would imagine that even with a shorter penis if you sat back in a chair in a reclined position with your legs out in front of you, the lower back of your diaper would get wetter. With me, the back of my diaper usually dosen't get wet (or very wet) unless I am laying down in bed or reclining. Even then, my urine may get soaked up by the padding in the crotch if my penis is touching the thick padding, like if the padding is bunched up tight to your body in the crotch. It helps laying down to make sure your diaper is not really tight up in the crotch - pull it away from your body and you will also love how when you wet yourself the pee runs down on your scrotum and butt, unimpeaded by the padding of your diaper in the crotch. I don't think it's the small penis that is the cause for your diaper being dry in the seat. You just have to put yourself in the proper position that will allow your pee to run to the back of your diaper before getting absorbed in the crotch.

Lol im sure girth is what tickles women.

I'll give you a shiny new nickel if you can show me a woman who's honestly said, "Do me wide... wide like a can of tuna fish" In all seriousness I am in the shorty's club too. Either that or it's just a side effect of being a white guy. I used to play sport with a bunch of black guys (and while not being one to look over the other guys, I couldn't help but notice) so I can vouch for black men being HUGE!

With respect to the OP: I use Abena Abri-let with the start of the pad just above my "outlet" (by a couple of inches). They have a nice "wicking" effect that will help carry to the back. Also they seem to work better with small spurts over a longer time and it helps more still to be lying down.

I normally don't get the back wet either, and thats where the most absorbent padding is. So what I do so I don't waste that good part of the diaper is cut the diaper in have and save the back part to put in the front of another diaper as a stuffer, works great ! Just saying !

I feel like I am not in the majority in this thread as I am also somewhat smallish but I have no problem using more than an entire diaper. No tricks, no moving around. I wonder if the volume of how much you pee has something to do with it. Because I can fill up a Molicare pretty easily and more than half fill an L4 in one wetting, and use every square millimeter of capacity in lesser diapers.

Molicare's are the ones if you want to fully use a diaper. The Pulp really helps it wick and whenever I flood one it is an odd feeling to suddenly feel the wetness climbing you butt. First time I swore I was leaking, then just realized that it was fully using the diaper.

• Like 1
Guest Diaperdragon

When the back of your diaper is wet, that's a sure signal that it's time to change them. I like Abean's and Dry because they hold alot and last all day.

I don't like when the back of the diaper gets wet, as my bum is very prone to rashes more than the rest of my privates.

And also my favourite diaper: Tena slip maxi medium are extremelly absorbant near the top and underneath, but not that absorbant at the back. And not absorbant at all where the reinforced landing tape zone panel is. But I always pee with my dick facing down into the underneath section. So they have never leaked on me.

Diapers like Abena x plus medium and Molicare super plus medium are much more thicker padded at the back. However they don't fit me as well and the Abena clumps up(padding falls down and shifts) causing leaks. Molicare super plus I prefer between the two, as it doesn't clump up easy.

Guest Diaperdragon

As someone with a Micropenis, I don't used the diaper to the full extent because it always starts in the back and doesn't go comepletely to the full front.

As someone with a Micropenis, I don't used the diaper to the full extent because it always starts in the back and doesn't go comepletely to the full front.

Two questions, so your profile says you female, so I assume you are transgender? Also did you mean to say it starts in the front and don't completely get to the full back?

Sorry to tout this but I am a pretty big guy down there. I've had diapers that don't extend up high enough in the front to cover me properly (when I'm hard of course). When I wet, the top front of my diaper is always the first to get soaked. With proper wicking the crotch area of my diaper will absorb a bit, but my back side hardly ever gets wet. Even a molicare tends to reach full saturation in the front and starts to fall apart before the backside is wet very much.

I was thinking about this problem and I tried something a little weird to get the back of my diaper wet. You see, I don't like to mess my diaper, but at the same time, I have been trying to pee for like an hour, so I didn't want to lose that. So I got myself semi-erect and when I went to the bathroom, I aimed it to my diaper, and pooed into the toilet. Doing this, I was able to aim for the back and right now it feels soooo good.

I am 'above average' and this is still a problem. I find that a thin cotton stuffer can really help 'wick' the moisture to the back of the diaper, and what works even better is one of those microfiber shammy cloths.

I'm going to have to try this, I also got another solution in the mail today. Plastic pants :thumbsup:

Just wear cloth diapers, by the time you need to change the whole diaper will be wet.

Interesting you say that, I've been thinking of getting a few cloth diapers but I've always preferred the plastic feeling. Still, at a minimum they would be my "just in case" extra diapers. Do you recommend any ones in particular?

• Like 1