LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We Need To Talk About Kevin

Disturbing movie, and I didn't finish watching it, but "Kevin" is said to be refusing toilet training just to spite his mother and is shown still in diapers at age 6-8. In one scene he intentionally messes himself in front of his mother, and is then changed by her and immediately does it again. In other scenes he is shown playing video games with his father or being schooled by his mother while wearing diapers.

Can't really recommend the movie as I didn't care for it, but the use of toileting as willful disobedience was an interesting angle.

I saw most of this movie and it's abaouly horrible how they treat this lady for something her son did she gets abused ridiculed and more for something she didn't even do. This movie is just like the scarlet letter lady gets ostracized for something she couldn't even help thumbs down

ummm in teh scarlette letter she hung out with (did she sleep with him? either way she was seen with him)... not sure there was a 'i couldn't help' it moment there.....

ummm in teh scarlette letter she hung out with (did she sleep with him? either way she was seen with him)... not sure there was a 'i couldn't help' it moment there.....

Agreed. Big difference.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate being the pretentious guy who has to say it, but the book was much better than the movie. So much more detail, so much more explanation and motive. Shoot, there was a whole chapter about Kevin's unusual diaper usage.

Most of all, the structure of the book was based on Eva writing letters to Franklin, so it was the de facto narrator. The movie really needed some sort of narration, everything just bouncing back and forth uncontrolled just added to the overall unease.

No knowledge of this specifically, but being the rebellious anarchist I was in my youth :o I would have possibly considered the option if things had gone differently in my life <_< But this kind of thing not only adversely affects the intended, it also affects you directly, so it's usefulness would pretty much be limited to times at home with only those you wanted to hurt present :ph34r: For your friends and schoolmates to heave to deal with it would be a bummer in your own life which defeats the purpose :( I never wanted to cause my parents pain; I just wanted them to understand that I was exercising bladder control as best I could and that they were not helping me or my situation at all with their approach in dealing with it :bash: I really needed the diapers I didn't get :crybaby: and having to go around in my wet pants killed any chance I had for a normal social life.

When society will not have you even though you've done nothing intentionally wrong, then one can easily find very valid reason to go against such a screwed-up society B)

Bettypooh

Most of all, the structure of the book was based on Eva writing letters to Franklin, so it was the de facto narrator. The movie really needed some sort of narration, everything just bouncing back and forth uncontrolled just added to the overall unease.

Yep, the constant flash backs made it nearly impossible for me to watch the movie, and the lack of any heart or lightness to balance the depressing storyline finished me off.

• 2 months later...

I loved the movie. The flashbacks were kind of confusing at first, but it showed the story, and was less confusing towards the end. I liked how they had Eva modern day, to see what she deals with (the townspeople, along with her emotions). Very disturbing though. I might have to pick up the book.