LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spider Man Goodnites Coming!

Kimberly-Clark Corporation today announced it is partnering with Marvel Entertainment, LLC to bring Marvel's legendary Spider-Man character to GoodNites Underwear for the first time.

GoodNites Underwear for boys will feature graphics of the famed web-crawler for a limited time beginning this month. This marks the first use of licensed characters by the GoodNites brand.

"We are thrilled to partner with Marvel to license their iconic characters for GoodNites Underwear," said Dave Caputo, Senior Brand Manager, GoodNites. "Marvel Super Heroes are unique individuals who overcome challenges. We know how much kids love Spider-Man, and including these character designs on GoodNites Underwear will further help kids and their parents feel more positive and normal while they are coping with bedwetting."

Paul Gitter, Senior Vice President Marvel Licensing, added, "We are continuing to look for unique opportunities to extend our characters into new categories. The child care category is a growing sector for Marvel and we are excited to be partnering with a category leader like Kimberly-Clark and the GoodNites brand."

GoodNites Underwear are the most absorbent pant for boys and girls ages 4 and up. Specially made to protect while lying down, they help keep pajamas and bedding dry all night long and feature plush comfort with a discreet design.

GoodNites Underwear with Spider-Man character designs will be supported with an integrated marketing program including FSIs, online advertising, social media and mobile apps.

Source: PR Newswire (http://s.tt/1cFrR)

wonder if they will make a new girls design to go with it

Was wondering that too. Baribe or something. Would be awfully one-sided of them to do a boys only ad campaign.

I also find it interesting that they refer to GoodNites as "underwear" as opposed to what they used to refer to them as night pants or what ever.....soooooo 'absorbent kids bedwetting pants" can now be referred to and thought of as legitimate underwear with out any other embarrassment and such....interesting, and the second wind of the makings of more AB/DL types ;)

But thats just my humble opinion

wonder if they will make a new girls design to go with it

They have--there are Disney Fairies designs for girls.

Maybe they could use the Disney Fairies
Baby_Amanada--you "called it." KCWW is making Disney Fairies designs to go with the Spider-Man designs. There are a couple of things that are worth pointing out though.

1. The Disney Fairies are a "limited edition" print like the Huggies Jeans/Santa/Hawaiian print, and I expect that the Spider-Man print will be the same. In other words, if you want these, you'd better grab them while they're still available. I don't think that we'll see these replace the regular GoodNites designs, because they're limited edition prints. This is something that I'm perfectly happy with--I like that regular GoodNites have their own designs on them instead of branded content--branded limited edition content is fine with me though.

2. The girls designs are Disney Fairies, and Disney owns Marvel Entertainment--it should be obvious how KCWW managed to get a license for Spider-Man.

I also find it interesting that they refer to GoodNites as "underwear" as opposed to what they used to refer to them as night pants or what ever.....soooooo 'absorbent kids bedwetting pants" can now be referred to and thought of as legitimate underwear with out any other embarrassment and such....interesting, and the second wind of the makings of more AB/DL types ;)

But thats just my humble opinion

Square_duck--KCWW referred to GoodNites as "GoodNites Underpants" from 1994-2009. In 2010, they discontinued the "Underpants" and introduced "GoodNites Underwear" to replace them. Occasionally KCWW adds a quantifier to the Underpants/Underwear name, but the product is still GoodNites Underpants/wear. The Disney Fairies designs are referred to as "Nighttime Underwear," but they're still GoodNites Underwear. I can't find a picture of the Spider-Man designs, so I can't tell you if they use the same wording, but I think that they would.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.bedwettin...-now-in-stores/

They seem to only be in sizes S-M at the moment....Not surprised!

DailyDi mentioned this in another thread, but the L/XL ones are coming. KCWW rushed the S/M ones out the door so that they'd be on shelves before the new Spider-Man movie was released in theaters.

anyway I hope they make some girlie ones I don't care too much for these.
See my previous post in this thread--KCWW has released a design with Disney Fairies for girls. Right now, these are also only available in the S/M size as well. Oh yeah--the Spider-Man ones are much easier to find, but that's not really saying much. The one store in my area that had them a few weeks ago received two cases of GoodNites with Spider-Man on them and one case of GoodNites with Disney Fairies on them. The first day that I walked down the diaper aisle one of the employees had just finished unloading the first case of Spider-Man GoodNites. When I went back to the store the next afternoon, only two bags of Spider-Man GoodNites were still on the shelf. While I was walking toward them--about a foot away from the shelf--some lady actually reached over my shoulder and grabbed one of the two remaining bags nearly hitting me with the GoodNites in the process, but only brushing the side of my face instead. She practically ran out of the aisle while simultaneously tossing them into her cart and I'm guessing from her reaction that she'd probably been having trouble finding these herself. The last bag was kind of dinged up, so I didn't buy it and just finished trying to get the other stuff that I needed.

For some reason I had to go back to the store to look for something later that day in the early evening. (I can't remember what now because the store was out of it.) I quickly walked down the diaper aisle again to see if an employee had taken the remaining two cases of GoodNites off of the top of the shelf and actually put them out for customers. Not only had an employee put the GoodNites on the shelf--most of them had already sold. There were two packages of GoodNites with Spider-Man again and one package of GoodNites with Disney Fairies on them. I grabbed one package of each design for my diaper collection--both in excellent condition--and then finished my shopping. In two days the store had almost run out of limited edition GoodNites--for all I know they did run out after I made my purchase.

If you think that you might want the Disney Fairies designs I'd suggest that you buy them if you see them. Both seem to be selling incredibly quickly, and I haven't even had the chance to check for the L/XL sizes yet or to buy ones to use. Hopefully I'll be able to buy ones to use and add the L/XL ones to my collection at the same time though.

Oh yeah, these are now on the GoodNites website:

Spider-Man: http://www.goodnites.com/turnpage-sm/

Disney Fairies: http://www.goodnites.com/turnpage-tb/

Haha! @ the lady nearly knocking you over the head with the pack of Goodnites :roflmao:

I wonder if she was maybe ABDL hmmm...

I new they would be flying off the shelves, I haven't seen any here but I haven't checked walmart. I only been to Target, kmart and Toys r us and not only haven't I seen them on the shelves but there were hardly any Goodnite packages in stock at all! I'm going to buy both girls and boys pack when I get a chance.

Haha! @ the lady nearly knocking you over the head with the pack of Goodnites :roflmao:

I wonder if she was maybe ABDL hmmm...

I actually laughed at the whole situation myself on my way home! :lol: This kind of shopping is usually reserved for next-gen game consoles and shiny Apple gadgets. The idea that she might have been an AB/DL briefly crossed my mind, but I kind of doubt it. The quick glimpse that I got of her cart when it sped past me made me think that she was legitmately buying these for her kid.

I new they would be flying off the shelves, I haven't seen any here but I haven't checked walmart. I only been to Target, kmart and Toys r us and not only haven't I seen them on the shelves but there were hardly any Goodnite packages in stock at all! I'm going to buy both girls and boys pack when I get a chance.
You might want to check your local supermarket for these--that's where I found mine. Oh, and I'm glad to hear that you're buying both designs--that definitely seems to be the way to go with these. :)

I was wondering if they were going to come out with the spiderman and fairy l/lx goodnites and thie is the reply I got from KCC.

Dear Mark,

Thanks for your e-mail about GOODNITES® disposable underwear.

The age range for our L/XL GOODNITES underwear typically skews older children, in the 8-12 years old range. While Tinker Bell and Spider-Man characters have some appeal across this age range, many moms of these children have told us they prefer our current graphics. However, we certainly will take your feedback into consideration for future product development.

Thanks again for your e-mail.

Sue

Consumer Services, Kimberly-Clark Corp.

Lead the world in essentials for a better life.

016935191A

I was wondering if they were going to come out with the spiderman and fairy l/lx goodnites and thie is the reply I got from KCC.

Dear Mark,

Thanks for your e-mail about GOODNITES® disposable underwear.

The age range for our L/XL GOODNITES underwear typically skews older children, in the 8-12 years old range. While Tinker Bell and Spider-Man characters have some appeal across this age range, many moms of these children have told us they prefer our current graphics. However, we certainly will take your feedback into consideration for future product development.

Thanks again for your e-mail.

Sue

Consumer Services, Kimberly-Clark Corp.

Lead the world in essentials for a better life.

016935191A

Interesting, I wonder if KCWW is just sending out that personalized form letter to avoid revealing anything or if something actually changed. DailyDi posted this in another thread and it directly contradicts the KCWW letter:

S-M in Wal-Mart now. L-XL is coming, the smalls were first off the line and rushed into stores to meet demand.

Really adorable pants.

And i LOVE the new tag line on the pamphlet inside the bag "When potty training is done (but nighttime accidents aren't) it;s time for GoodNites"

The emphasis on the second sentence is mine.

LINK: http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=33157