LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers Vs. Without Diapers

How does your body respond when you wear diapers compared to not wearing diapers at all? Does your body have any adverse reaction to not wearing?

The only thing I've really noticed is that it is much harder for me to hold off from wetting while in diapers as opposed to not being in them. Its as if my body realises that if I'm wearing diapers they're gonna get wet.

I have weird opposite reaction, when I don't wear, I feel like I'm going to lose control. When I wear, I have a tough time relaxing, along the lines of paresis when using the bathroom. I recently switched from lighter protection undergarments to more appropriate pull up.

I'm rarely out of diapers but I have to pay more attention to my bladder control when I am :( That's why I am happy to have gone 24-7 and found that it can work well :girl_happy: My mind has one less thing to worry about in diapers and that peace of mind is well worth it- I will never again have to worry about constantly monitoring what my darned unreliable bladder is trying to do to me!

Bettypooh

I have weird opposite reaction, when I don't wear, I feel like I'm going to lose control. When I wear, I have a tough time relaxing, along the lines of paresis when using the bathroom. I recently switched from lighter protection undergarments to more appropriate pull up.

Of course I have no problems using them at home.

I mostly use for convenience

For extreme gaming and movies and out in the winter, brrr!!

But on topic, its easy to pee in diapers, after the first pee, when diaper is moist/wet, its very easy to pee, it almost goes off itself

When not in diapers i have no drawbacks, thankfully...

• Like 1

I have wet my diapers much easier than going in the toilet. Sometimes I go right away and I have wet myself while I was changing my son several times and I didn't have to relax my muscles a lot and concentrate to do it. I just let it out when I was feeling the urge and I could go as I was changing him without stopping. That is if I have been holding it for a while and I still hold it in my sleep. I still have a hard time going in my diapers like on the bus and train or when I sit in certain chairs. Maybe if I have to go bad enough i may be able to go. When i go on road trips and if I am wearing, I do long pees in them when I have to go because I waited two or the hours to go because I flt no urge until the bladder was full enough for me to relax it to go. But I can only do it when I am alone in the car or when my husband is sleeping. It's as if I have a shy bladder.

But if I go in the toilet, I have to push it out so it empties out completely. Maybe if I have to go very very bad, it will come out like normal.

But the weird thing is I feel the less urge to go when I wear them but when I am not wearing, I feel more of an urge to go. Sometimes I will feel the urge to go a lot while wearing and it gets so annoying to feel it all the time.

I don't have have to push or strain at all, even if I been holding the pee in for a long time occassionally. Holding it in all the time would be very bad for the kidneys and bladder, but occassionally it's really really erotic to do pee holding in a diaper, then letting it loose.

When I don't wear I sometimes get accidents after peeing. Like no matter how many times I wipe, sometimes I pee my pants from a very very small amount to a large amount.

Also I can't achieve a really raging orgasm :blush: unless in a wet diaper. The thicker and wetter the disposable the better.

Like Bettypooh, I wear 24/7 and need to. The few times i haven't worn i was constantly worried that i would wet myself and more often then not i did. My body doesn't always tell me i have to go so for me it's better to be diapered all the time.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I wear 24/7 but don't need to wear them. The only thing that I have noticed is if I turn on the tap I get the urge to go lol. I just feel more comfortable when I am wearing them and miss the padding and the crinkle when I am not :)

I don't get to wear often. When I do for a weekend I have trouble going back to not wearing and holding it. When wearing I have no problem letting go. I usually pee often though not heavily at any one time. Then when switching to regular pants I feel like I need to go all the time until I have "retrained" myself. I also will dribble alot for a day or so.

I have wet my diapers much easier than going in the toilet. Sometimes I go right away and I have wet myself while I was changing my son several times and I didn't have to relax my muscles a lot and concentrate to do it. I just let it out when I was feeling the urge and I could go as I was changing him without stopping. That is if I have been holding it for a while and I still hold it in my sleep.

I have similar experience while cooking or just doing anything. It's like the mind is distracted.

I still have a hard time going in my diapers like on the bus and train or when I sit in certain chairs. Maybe if I have to go bad enough i may be able to go. When i go on road trips and if I am wearing, I do long pees in them when I have to go because I waited two or the hours to go because I flt no urge until the bladder was full enough for me to relax it to go. But I can only do it when I am alone in the car or when my husband is sleeping. It's as if I have a shy bladder.

I still have yet to go in public after all these years.

But if I go in the toilet, I have to push it out so it empties out completely. Maybe if I have to go very very bad, it will come out like normal.

But the weird thing is I feel the less urge to go when I wear them but when I am not wearing, I feel more of an urge to go. Sometimes I will feel the urge to go a lot while wearing and it gets so annoying to feel it all the time.

I take my time in public bathrooms and try not to push. I really have to concentrate on relaxing. Sometimes I will actually start to push and then realize that's not the best way to really empty fully. So I will stop and then focus on relaxing.

I also feel like I have to go almost all the time, though the previous paragraph helps to relieve that problem to a certain extent. I find I have to start thinking about where the next bathroom is or at least know where one is at.

On topic, the one advantage to not wearing is HEAT. Though yesterday I tried cutting long slats in side of Depends pull ups. Of course I had to cut the grass and always get very sweaty from that, so the results are still out.

• 2 months later...

Great topic, there are times when I go to the toliet and find myself unable to go unless I flush the toliet. LOL!!!! I can not explain this one, but if I am diapered the water flows no problems. My muscles are relaxed diapered, saying this it is time to get diapered.

• i have wear because many times i suddenly wet or poop myself with little or no warning but when i dont wear them i feel naked and really want my nappy on esp if i need pee as i dont know if i can wait get a toilet but if im in a nappy i just let it go & dont really think about it, but i do get a bit self concious now as once i was wetting my nappy first time since putting it on & staright away it leaked & i had walk through town with wet trousers!!!!! now i feel more shy & nervous when not wearing a nappy than when i do & people notice!!

I find it much easier to pee in a diaper than in the toilet.

im the same, esp if i have go public toilets & have pee infront of others, im kind of becoming toilet phobia!!!!!! even at home i prefer wet/mess my nappy than using the toilet
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

something that I just found out tonight is that when I don't wear a diaper I have got a really bad itch around my butt that bothers me all night. Since i have been wearing a diaper for the first time in a while, I no longer have the itch bothering me. makes me wonder if I need to wear diapers for now on to stop it?