LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Xl Bambino Bees

Was checking a link and noticed that the new Bambinos are now available in XL and they have a L/XL sample pack if you are unsure of what size you need.

Ok, I need some advice, getting ready to order, dry 24/7 or bees? I like the bambinos landing strip (although not crazy about the print), I was set for the 24/7's til I saw this post. The lack of XL was holding me back on the bees. I can wear a large, barely. I am right at the end of the size range. Decisions, decisions.

I'm still kind of stuck. I used to wear mediums, but since they changed the sizing and stuff....I don't know. I went and tried a large today and as I thought, it was still to big :( Grrrrrr..... soooooooooooooo I'm back to trying the mediums again. The larges are OK I guess, but getting a good fit around the legs is the hard part and they leak etc. They hold a ton, which is nice ;) but still if they don't fit right then whats the point?

So I'm gonna try again and order some of the Ba,s in mediums (teddys and Biancos) because I got some of the secure plus (IE totally dry) in medium and they fit great! :D so i figure why not try the rest and see how they work as well. I love all three, I just need to get ones that fit right :badmood:

So Bambino shrinks their Mediums and Larges, just to roll out an XL so they can charge even more money. Great marketing scheme.

Firstly, they reverted the sizing.

Secondly, it's a four dollar per case difference. Suck it up. If a four dollar difference is make or break for you, you shouldn't be buying a premium product anyway.

So Bambino shrinks their Mediums and Larges, just to roll out an XL so they can charge even more money. Great marketing scheme.

They always had an XL size. That is the only size I wear from Bambino.

The new XL is different in size from the old XL by quite a bit. I had quit buying Bambino/Secure products because the XL wasn't much larger than the Large. I haven't been impressed with their products for the past couple of years compared to Eurobriefs and Dry247, that is until the design change. All lines are wider in the crotch and more absorbant than before, and the XL is wider and longer overall than the old XL. I still have both to compare to. I really like the new XL sizing, and bought a case of Bambino's for the first time in over two years a couple weeks ago. Been very impressed so far.

Unfortunately B4NS still hasn't stocked XL Bambino's yet and I'm getting low on my Dry 24/7's. :(

Fortunately I found a company here in Canada who stocks extra large Abena X-Plusses....or XL 4 or whatever they are now......

Still plastic backed as well :)

square_duck im in the same situation as you are. The mediums for me tape towards the sides rather than in the front.They fit well in the bottom with no gap in the in the legs, but seem to short length wise. The larges I feel like im swimming in, droopy bottom and a gap at the back legs. Im a 40 inch waist. I love everything else about the new bambinos, plastic feel, absorbancy, feel of the lining etc. Since this sizing change im still a medium but they dont fit like they used to. Im bummed to say the least.

Im not sure if its me or what but the teddy sample I received in medium seemed to fit a bit better so I thought. Kind of hard to tell when you get one in a sample pack. Does anyone else think there is a difference in sizing between the teddies, bells, and bianco. I didnt notice much difference with the bells and bianco, but the teddy did seem a bit more roomy.

Yeah, I tried a large Bianco the other day and it was just to big. I bounce between a 36 and 38 waist and they just don't 'quite' do it. :( I'm going to order some of the new mediums (teddy's and biancos) and see how they fit, since the larges just are too big *grrrrrrr :glare:

Dont get me wrong, I like how the larges tape on the panel more in front rather on the side like mediums but they are just to long and I couldn't get a good seal around my legs, so they felt loose all the time and like they were trying to fall off....which could have been embarrassing if I was wearing something like a kilt :blush: Another plus though is that these things hold a TON! :o I was able to get 2 good floods (somehow with out leaking) and they could have held more. I now know why they made the crotch / middle of their whole line wider, added capacity! :thumbsup: it allows the middle to sag as it gets wet and literally move out of the way to make room for more...or 'other things' :blush: also, thats where much of the SAP is, so your absorbtion and capacity are increased.....which is a good thing.

I just have issues with their sizing. The mediums need to be a bit longer and or have wider wings, or the larges need to be shorter, the wing and tape placement is fine *shrug* But thats also just me, as I am between sizes now :glare:

Other then that the bottom line quality is amazing to say the least. I really really really R*E*A*L*L*Y love Bambinos (and secure plus line) the quality, construction, performance and appearance all are top grade. I know that they can't make everyone happy, and maybe I might just have top suck it up..(possibly loose some weight :blush:) and stick with mediums, even though they are 'technically' to small for me *shrug* I also know I have other choices, but I believe in the company and their products, so I make the best of whats available. I have no problem supporting them, and I can imagine it's dificult to do, but they really need to get the sizing straightned out.

Got my case of XL Bees. Very comfy with a nice large padded zone. Seems like the printed tape zone is taller but that could be my imagination. At any rate they look adorable and fit nice. The large ones do fit, but as a side sleeper I like tha biggest possible mat and for the sides to wrap around to the front.

They come in a larger box and don't seem to be as heavily compressed as some sizes, so they were thick and soft without the usual breathing period.