LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Molicares And Vactions

jdj1

Well I have been on vactions in Fla diapered in molicares all the time even at seaworld and bushgardens. got a little hot but I must say they have done well.

As they are my diaper of choice for daily wear, I don't give them much thought. I wear them everywhere and they seldom let me down. Every once in a while I do tend to get complacent about them and should change a bit earlier than I thought. But yeah Molicares are a great diaper.

jdj1 This is Springtime in Florida...You wanna see hot come back in August or September. Then you'll see hot. I live close to Busch Gardens just West in Pinellas County. We have really been having warmer than normal temps for the time of year. March was the warmest on record for past 120 yrs. I'm still wearing flannel jammies.

• 1 month later...

Been to Florida many times in July and August! Very hot and sweaty! Unlike Las Vegas where it can be 110 degrees, Florida can be 80 degrees and you will suffer! Vegas is a dry heat, Florida is very humid in the summer, even in the morning! It's the one place in the summer where you will wet your diapers without even peeing in them!

• Like 1

bloody hell, a tornado ! at least we don't get them in the UK, or if we do they are very mild compared to the ones in the USA

The UK and Europe do get tornadoes, but they are always weak and somewhat rare. Every area in the world has had tornadoes except Antarctica ;) Molicares are recommended if you find yourself in a tornado- lesser diapers may not be adequate :o

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have been on vactions in Fla diapered in molicares all the time even at seaworld and bushgardens. got a little hot but I must say they have done well.

Great to hear. I've always wondered how those diapers performed. Hopefully I can give them a try sometime soon. :)

If i'm not in cloth i am in Abeana M4's how do they compare to the Molicares anytime i have tried to wear a Moli i have not succeeded due to tape failure and since i'm not "icon when i want" a tape failure is a big deal for me, Anybody have any suggestions on Moli's??

Nappy

I live in Florida and am diapered 24/7. They aren't kidding about the hot AND humid being a diaper killer. You really can sweat so bad your diaper will be wet long before you pee in it. Lucky for me I've been diapered down here long enough to get used to the humidity (except for the hottest few weeks each year).

After living here vacationing anywhere else is like a breeze on my back side.