LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Raves Could Increase Abdl Count

So Raves eh. Well a lot of MDMA is dropped at them and MDMA makes some grind their teeth thats why a lot o peopel at raves will wear pacifiers, so thats a start. However if one was to go to a rave with diapers it woul definately open up people to wearing them. POINT 1~ this is one of those cases were they will wear just not to go to the washroom. POINT 2~ MDMA hieghtens the sence of touch thus being diapered would be awesome on MDMA, like seriously fabrics are the greatest thing when on M.

Thoughts?

If the OP really believes that this is a good idea then I'd like to hear about their experience wearing diapers at a Rave ;) Doing recreational drugs is almost always a bad idea :( And wearing diapers at a Rave openly sounds more like a drug-induced fantasy than something I'd want to try. Even under clothing, the brushing against other people and groping that occurs might cause some people to freak- especially if they were under the influence of the mood altering drugs so widely used at Raves.

When you push the limits, expect to get pushed back- it's going to happen enough that you're going to have to deal with that more than you might think!

Bettypooh

but also raves have been around for over 20 years, and using a pacifier started getting mainstream in the mid 90's... so if raves were to increase abdl's.. it would have already happened....

Yeah, no drugs, but I would be surprised if people haven't shown up at raves in diapers as a sort of costuming thing. Don't people generally go all wacky with dress at those things? Maybe I'm just thinking of Party Monster.

Meh, drugs may not be your personal choice but the nice thing about being human is the right for personal choice. Just because you feel they are bad for you gives you no right to go about standing on your golden pedistal casting out judgements on others. The fact of the matter is we humans medicate in many different ways, caffeine, alcohol, tv, pot, or toss an any other manner of escape into that mix. Even diapers can be viewed as a type of drug for some.

I bet diapers feel crazy on e. I know they feel great after I smoke some herb. I've never used e, but I hear it makes ya feel pretty good.

Meh, drugs may not be your personal choice but the nice thing about being human is the right for personal choice. Just because you feel they are bad for you gives you no right to go about standing on your golden pedistal casting out judgements on others.

It is not only because they do kill, it is also because they are illegal. It is a schedule one drug, so yeah, I totally have the right to stand on a golden pedestal and cast judgement. The big problem is the active dose for the drug is not too far from the overdose. It is just as dangerous as cocaine in that regard. Fortunately, it is not as addictive as cocaine so it is less dangerous I would say, but still, this shit is not for recreational use as the psychological and physiological side effects are numerous.

Also. Wait until you're 45-50 and you see the guys and girls you hunging out with as 50 year old stoners. Locally I am considered one of very few person knowldgeable about the late '60's/early '70's. What I get told over and over "You remember that stuff becuase you weren't doing drugs. I was too stoned to remember much of it" and most of these were not heavy users. I tried the stuff and all it did was throw off my sense of time and make me dizzy so I did not have to go any furhter than hash. Back then drugs were controversial and I was curious. Now we know what they do if you keep at it. Just because you CAN do it and, if you are an adult, should have the right to make that choice does not mean you should do it or that it is not a bad choice and makes you a dope. Then when you wake up one morning at 45 and find that half of your adult life is missing, what do you do? At least in the '60's it was considered mind-expanding; now it is is just for cheap thrills

It is not only because they do kill, it is also because they are illegal. It is a schedule one drug, so yeah, I totally have the right to stand on a golden pedestal and cast judgement. The big problem is the active dose for the drug is not too far from the overdose. It is just as dangerous as cocaine in that regard. Fortunately, it is not as addictive as cocaine so it is less dangerous I would say, but still, this shit is not for recreational use as the psychological and physiological side effects are numerous.

Blah blah blah. Alcohol kills more per year, and cigs kill even more. Death isn't a good argument for not doing drugs. It's a personal choice. Going on a crusade about what the op should or shouldn't do is about as useless as the war on drugs.....

Or as useless as a football bat.

As for illegal people do illegal things every day. Even yourself

A persons has the choice to put what they want in their bodies, berate them all you will but it's wasted on deaf ears.

Guest Baby Rina

Blah blah blah. Alcohol kills more per year, and cigs kill even more. Death isn't a good argument for not doing drugs. It's a personal choice. Going on a crusade about what the op should or shouldn't do is about as useless as the war on drugs.....

A persons has the choice to put what they want in their bodies, berate them all you will but it's wasted on deaf ears.

Yea, And we've limited where you can aquire alcohol and restrained where you can use cigarettes both of which require you to reach an age before you can purchase. The idea is that by the time you can buy alcohol your smart enough to not be a complete tool about it, of course a lot of people fail on that. With the exception of driving drunk a person isn't too likely to die by accident drinking. I'm not going to say it's impossible, binging and alcohol poisoning but generally you have help getting there. MDMA on the other hand can 1 shot you, as someone said higher up the post the Active Dose and the Overdose are very close, and it does some /wonderful/ things to your system as your ... whatever you kids do at raves...

You say a person has the choice to put what they want in thier bodies, i just want to keep the choice to not have a number of people tripped out on raver candy rubbing up against my coat because it feels weird.

Or as useless as a football bat.

As for illegal people do illegal things every day. Even yourself

You think my golden pedestal is not high enough? Well, I know what you are trying to say. The problem is those drugs you mentioned are all lethal as well. Alcohol is a lethal drug especially. Of course, you should probably have made a comment about the last sentence in my post regarding side effects and Christine mentioned some of them, which severely complicates the use of MDMA over nicotine and alcohol. Since you mentioned the war on drugs, I will say marijuana is much much safer than any of the drugs mentioned, but the problem lies in the side effects once again.

I can do nothing to stop the OP from choosing to partake in recreational drugs use if he so chooses. I am just a guy on a laptop remember, but I think we have all done him a service by letting him know he is making the wrong choice.

The thing I find puzzling about the drug culture is that it bespeaks an empty life

Now I used to smoke but at a half a pack a day that is minimal and considered by the knowledgeable to be preetty harmless. In 1984, smoking was categorized in 3 classes: Addicted, Negative Affect : looking for something to do and Positve Affect, they enhyed the act of smoking and the sensations apart from the drug and were usually light smokers. I was in that last category. When I got up to a pack a day, I concluded that it was starting to run my life and decided to quit for awhile. When I went to start up again, I had de-adapted and just felt it was not worth the bother to re-adapt. I am a very light drinker. Maybe once a month if that and three bottles or cans (usually Carona or O[Doul's, which actually tasts like beer; would like to try Buckler. Cutter does not cut it)

I have been in music since 1965 so I have seen the drug culture. In the late 1960's It was considered mind-expanding but that turned out to be a flop so now it is just because it "feels good". Well, that is just plain hedonism and so do many other things feel good to some people but are destructive At the price you pay, is that worth it It seems to me that if you got involved in the world you would find something of interst since there is sooo much out there and life would not be so empty

I do not support the "War on Drugs". Like the "War on Poverty", we have already lost it and that kind of thing cuts against the grain of the basic Amearican ideal of you are free to do as you see fit (right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness) but you pay the price. So that is not an issue for me

To each his own, but I have never understood why people need recreational and illeagal drugs to have a good time. It's proven that in many cases people end up as stoners, lose their jobs, family, brain function and to get the money needed to continue buying drugs, they steal it from others! Often their lives end tragically and early. Sure, when you are younger, late teens and early 20's you get freedom to do things you may have never done when living with your parents. you go with the croud, try to fit in with others. Party! Do stupid things. That's how some people have to learn. Sometimes they learn the hard way. Everyone has their opinions, but the facts are, drugs can ruin people's lives. So can booze and ciggaretts, but illeagal drugs can be worse all around! One reason, a pack of ciggarets may cost $5, a bottle of booze $10 or less. How much for a pinch of coke or meth? By the way, you ever see pictures of a meth addict? No way in hell I'd ever want to end up like that!

The question of the morality and wisdom of drug use is irrelevant to the question of increasing acceptance of diapers, don't you think? I personally disagree with the notion that a public display or discussion of diaper wearing will cause more people to wear them. Any more than a public discussion or display of homosexuality would cause more people to engage in homosexual behavior. It could, however, lead to greater acceptance and understanding of the community if discussed in an appropriate manner. MDMA has been used effectively in single (not multiple) therapy sessions for breaking down barriers, emotional problems and problems of acceptance. However, not all people who go to raves are going to be on MDMA, so your premise is a bit shaky. On the other hand, if you bring free drugs with you to a rave, people are bound to accept just about anything you do. But all joking aside, has anyone here been to a rave where they were aware of other participants' use of or attitudes about diapers?

Quick story: I was at a raver friend's party and there was a girl there in a diaper who was distributing ketamine. I know this only because someone at the party said something like 'that girl in the diaper had really good K.' Nothing further was mentioned about the diaper. GO figure. And just for the record, I am not a raver, and when I go to parties and events I am usually sober. I find that the drug-centric atmosphere seen in some (not all) electronic music events detracts from the enjoyment and the music, which should be the real focus in my opinion.

I often go clubbing with a nappie on under my jeans, nobody has ever noticed (even my girlfriend).

Even if someone did notice, there would only be a reaction from 1-2 people. Said reaction would be muffled by the blasting music and only apparent to the people within the immediate area of the person who noticed.

Basically when a bunch of people are drunk / stoned / high, they notice very little about the others around them - which is why some guys / girls wake up next to someone they'd rather not even make eye contact with normally!!

I think what may cause more AB/DL's to be 'created', would have to be the "late-potty" training generation of parents, and the use of goodnites / drynites instead of good old sheet changing.

It's a nice idea Sketchy, but it's a bit like saying 'anything but clothes parties' creates diaper lovers ~ highly unlikely.

Although I would NEVER openly endorse the use of illegal drugs on this or any other forum, I'd imagine MDMA would indeed enhance diaper play. Based on my experience, any contact with interesting fabrics/textures (particularly on the genitals) while under the influence significantly magnifies physical sensations one normally takes for granted while sober. I've heard that sex on MDMA is phenominal (never tried it), so any kinky stuff would probably be great fun - at least until you "come down" and start to sober (which - for anyone who's never experienced it - completely SUCKS BTW. MDMA hangovers are HORRENDOUS)...

Now - and let me VERY DELIBERATELY reiterate to those who are smugly claiming the moral high ground here - I am NOT suggesting anyone actually try this, as it carries some risk aside from the obvious legal ramifications. Remember: MDMA is proven to substantially raise body temperature, leading to several cases of ravers actually fatally overdosing - not on Ecstasy itself - but rather on the excessive water they drink to regulate the heat. It's called hyponatremia - or water intoxication. Encapsulating the most heat-sensitive part of your body in a plastic cocoon for hours on end while "rolling" on a drug known to elevate body temperature to alarming levels is - quite frankly - a pretty dimwitted idea. For men, it's clearly destructive to the "squiggly guys", but it could also exacerbate or even accelerate the temperature spikes, causing folks to subconsciously reach for water earlier and with even MORE frequency/urgency. Heat exhaustion/stroke or hyponatremia is a real, genuine concern here, and either would likely cheese up your trip somewhat...

Nevertheless, I'm sure some folks have tried it, but probably not enough to reflect an AB/DL concentration disproportionate with what you'll find elsewhere. Yeah -- the pacifier is a mainstay at raves, but that's not really symptomatic of AB/DL tendencies insomuch as something to occupy your mouth and keep your saliva glands stimulated, which - believe it or not - actually helps ravers better control their impulses to guzzle water ad nauseum - subsequently lessening the risk of hyponatremia.

Lastly: As a general commentary, despite the legality or debatably dubious "benefits" of drug use, people will continue to do them irrespective of our (or your) personal moral objections, so please back off your high horses. Contrary to some uninformed opinions, not everyone who has used such drugs winds up in handcuffs, in the gutter begging for smack, or in a padded cell drooling like an infant. I experimented with FAAAARR more than just MDMA in my college days, and I was able to abandon everything cold turkey almost immediately thereafter. I was never arrested, accosted, indicted, or otherwise implicated for any illicit activity during that time or any time after.

I haven't so much as touched a joint in almost 15 years, and I've held a variety of clearances as a government contractor for over 10 of those years. In retrospect, was my experimentation "legal"? Technically - no. But if Uncle Sam deems a prior stoner fit for duty to the US Government, then who are you or I to argue? Perspective is good, people. Have some.

And before you ask: Yes. I told my background investigators E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. You have no idea how damn awkward it was recounting every single, solitary instance herb or anything else touched my lips (easily into the hundreds) while a stuffy curmudgeon scribbled into a personal file as thick as three bibles back-to-back.

**shudders**

Thank God I gave all that crap up years ago. I had a couple of friends that struggled to eschew the lifestyle well after graduation.

Now, if I could only kick these damnable cigs... <_<

Lol, the background check. When I applied to the Navy, I was required to get a security clearance. They talked to so many people I know and use to know. Luckfully, I am young, so there was not much to see. The only thing that took me aback was when they asked if there was anything that could be used to blackmail me. I thought for 5 secs about my diaper interests and decided no, which was the truth. Unfortunately, they did not accept me into the program I wanted to be a part of. They used the toughest job interviews of any place I have been to to date. Still, perhaps it is better, because right now I am presented with a better opportunity, which is more along the lines of what I want to do. I wonder if they gave me the security clearance?

Yep. I'm right there with ya, dude. My past was so checkered, they couldn't even issue me an interim clearance - LOL! I had to wait well over a year for all the red tape to clear - all the while praying my employer wouldn't eighty-six my ass.

God...what a ginormous P-I-T-A...

I won't disclose what clearances I've held (generally considered a breach of security), but they had to dig pretty deep for a couple of them. Thankfully, I've never had the misfortune of being subjected to a lifestyle polygraph, so I've so far managed to skirt around disclosing my...uh...alternative interests, if you will. :whistling:

I did the same as you in my interview, although I don't even think I paused for more than a second before responding "no" to the "blackmail" question. I'd planned for that contingency well in advance. Back then, it was arguably a slight fib, but I've since come to terms with it over the years. If I'm ever grilled about it in the future, I'll actually be able to say "no" and believe it myself...