LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M Embarrassed

So yesterday I finally received my order of Bambino Teddy's. My wife kindly left the big brown box on the porch for me to see whe I got home. Howver my teenage daughter got home first. It also happens that my wifes car was not here. I called her and found out ; she was taking my mother in law home. I asked about the box and she said my daughter opened it. I was hoping maybe the tapes on it had come undone, ( no such luck.) Well when my wife got home she said my mother in law asked what was in the box as well and my didn't want to lie; she told her it was "diapers."

So somehow in a short span of less than 45minutes, my wife's mother and my daughter know that I wear diapers.

I hope it all works out well for you but be ready for anything at this point :whistling: Once you lose control of a secret you can't know where it will go or what will happen afterward. Bring the damage control team to full readiness and hope for the best ;) I have been reluctant to order online lately because my shipping arrangements have changed. I had been shipping to another address where nobody was bothering with the details. That gave me some privacy and security in knowing my packages would be secure until I could pick them up. Now there are other people there who might not be so carefree in handling packages sent to me :o And shipping here isn't secure- I live in a bad neighborhood where boxes on the porch will likely be stolen. I may have to go back to renting a PO Box for discretion now :( If you don't want the world to know about something you cannot be too careful guarding your secret :ph34r:

Bettypooh

aside from the customary responses now is a great time to strongly inform you teenage daughter who should know better why it is not ok to open other peoples mail .... ever!!! without their express permission .... dont be embarassed be angry at your daughter for openin something clearly not hers!!!!

• Like 1

Ok just made an ass out of myself it isn't a Federal offense to open someones mail if it was delivered to the recipients house. Its only illegal if you take someones mail from the post office or you intend to have their mail kept from getting it. But still I would be royally pissed off in this case.

Not much to post.Nothing was made of the incident. If something does come up, I will just say what I do in the bedroom is none of your business.

I wouldn't say ".........what happens in the bedroom......." . I would say "what type of underwear i wear is none of anyone's business".

• Like 1

well if you havent made it obvious already there yours and that you ordered them i would have made out that somebody is playing a prank on you or you had them delivered on behalf of somebody else

this is 1 major reason why i have never had anything delivered. i prefer total control

• Like 1

aside from the customary responses now is a great time to strongly inform you teenage daughter who should know better why it is not ok to open other peoples mail .... ever!!! without their express permission .... dont be embarassed be angry at your daughter for openin something clearly not hers!!!!

I can certainly understand being angry at the daughter. However, seeing it from someone else's point of view, I think the anger might well come across as defensiveness. Defensiveness then makes wearing diapers worse. "I need them." The end.

And then, of course, do NOT open other people's mail.

Ironically however, I end up opening an awful lot of mail addressed to my wife or my daughter. Not if it looks personal at all, but I pay the bills and I end up clearly the space where we put our mail. I'll open it and act as a secretary, throwing out junk mail and taking the bills. This is by agreement though.

Sort of unrelated but going off some thing pp said, as someone who's lived with his parents into his 20's that's some BS on that kid's part. I have lived on my own and then back with my parents just because I couldn't deal with roommates anymore. My parents where much easier to live with. When I lived with them though I did everything I could to help out. Did what chores I could, helped them when they needed it, paid rent, even gave extra money when I could. If you're going to be living with someone, even if it's your parents, they deserve a certain amount of respect.

• Like 1

I had my first really embarrasing moment this week out of all the years I've been wearing...

For those who don't know, I recently moved to Hong Kong. Here, they don't believe in descression and finding a place that delivers diapers is not easy. I was very excited to actually find a place and they had a decenct selection, including Tena Slip Maxi.

I placed my order and set the delivery for Friday evening, which is the only time I am home and up at a reasonable hour, because I go to work at 4am. The company, however, decided to deliver them on Thursday night, apparently after I had gone to bed, and once I am asleep, I don't hear anything.

When I got up the next morning and left for work, there were 2 boxes at the front door desk and the night guard looks at me and says, "your diapers came last night." Because it was 2 cases, the other guard helped me carry them up to my apartment. In the elevator, he looks at me and asks, "Are these for you?" All I could do is say yes.

Now mind you, because I am incontenent, I don't normally care who knows that I wear, but I don't go around advertising it either. Apparently, they had left the boxes on top of the desk all night, so everyone who came through and both shifts of the guards (they work 12 hour shifts), now know since the boxes are clearly marked "Tena Slip Maxi Adult Hygene Product and Tena Pants" and the invoice taped to the top was marked in clear bold letters "2 cases of Adult diapers".

On the funnier side, when I came home from work yesterday, I felt like everyone was checking out my butt to see if it was true lol.

Oh well, life goes on, but I was a little red and sweaty when it first happened.

I wouldn't say a thing, I wouldn't try and explain anything, I wouldn't do it different next time. If anyone asked me anything about it they'd get a very firm, 'F off and mind your own business'.

You don't owe anybody a damn thing.

Good luck.

ABSOLUTELY!! redirect the issue back on your daughter and get her both barrels for opening YOUR mail. Perhaps make the point a bit more forcefully by opening one of her phone bills or something liek that and leaving it clearly opened and read on her bed.

Teens sometimes respond only to demonstrations - not words.

You are the aggrieved person in this matter so it is quite okay to act like it!

Appt. Life is a bit.weird, there is always workmen going in and.out.of the place. I am certain they have seen my crib room at least a

few times. No one has said anything, I don't think they really care. Still, I feel almost embarrassed when diapers were Hung up on shower curtain to dry, plastic pants, bjohnsons in the open. Then the ton of glow in the dark stars in the crib room. Thing is they can get in tons of trouble for harrassing tenants.so they say nothing to me.

You can be sure they speak of it among themselves- I know because I've been in those circles ;) But they do not speak of these things openly or where it may get out in the open because that opens up a nasty can of worms :o The corporation is liable for their actions and will lose that lawsuit; the employee will be in the same mess personally; and they will not only lose their job, they will never get another one like it anywhere ever again <_< You really don't have to worry about the maintenance guys but discretion never hurts :)

Bettypooh

When we were first married,t we had three jobs between us so there was little time for the normal household chores. My Mother in law was having separation anxiety and though it would be a great idea to go over to our apartment and clean. What I didn't know was she gathered up all of our dirty laundry and took it to her home to wash everything for us. I was wearing Curity brand flat cloth diapers at the time so needless to say my wet diapers were in with the laundry.

My shift ended and I got a call from my Mother in Law to swing by her house on my way home. When I arrived, there on the front porch was our laundry basket with my bright white and nicely folded cloth diapers on top. "I took it upon myself to try and help you guys out today and ended up learning quite about you as well!" Without skipping a beat I told her the diapers where for waxing my car. She smiled and said ya, whatever you say and then threw a pair of blue plastic pants on top of the diapers and mumbled "waxing the car!"

@Betty yeah, pretty sure they have seen the crib room with the glow in the dark stars, diaper pins, baby powder, diapers, plastic pants, etc. I put it in storage box before leaving. Once I am sure they saw a pacci as well. Don't really care if the boys know, just don't want family to find out, living alone out if state for school, they would call first. Question, I hand wash plastic pants in the shower, line dry thenib my appt. How do you keep the plastic from yellowing, getting brittle and ripping?

ABSOLUTELY!! redirect the issue back on your daughter and get her both barrels for opening YOUR mail. Perhaps make the point a bit more forcefully by opening one of her phone bills or something liek that and leaving it clearly opened and read on her bed.

Teens sometimes respond only to demonstrations - not words.

You are the aggrieved person in this matter so it is quite okay to act like it!

Seems a bit agro to me...

When I was 15, I was too embarrassed to go to the pharmacy and buy myself diapers, so I ordered free samples of Goodnites and Depend online. I had them shipped to my house with my elderly neighbors' name. When my parents checked the mail, they thought, "Oh, I'll drop it off at their place." Then when their backs were turned, I took the samples. Long story short, I was stupid and didn't know how to dispose my used diapers discreetly so I had a few used ones hidden in a box in my closet. On Halloween, my parents were looking for one of my Halloween masks and they went through the box. They saw the diapers and they were, for the lack of better words, blown away. It went so over their head that they never mentioned it again. We never talked about it. They knew I had some bladder issues then, so they weren't too judgmental about it as time passed.

.... Question, I hand wash plastic pants in the shower, line dry thenib my appt. How do you keep the plastic from yellowing, getting brittle and ripping?

Plastic degrades over time and there's nothing to be done for that, but avoiding UV (sunlight), keeping at room temperature, and avoiding creasing will extend their life. I rarely wash mine since I do not poop in them, preferring to rinse them well in the shower instead. That seems to clean them well enough and seems to max out their lifespan. Sorry I didn't see your question sooner but things get busy here sometimes!

Bettypooh

Worst embarrasing moment for me was back in 1990, I ended up hospitalized due to my blood oxygen level was done to 42%, something to do with the fact my lungs where full of fluid. Anyhow I remember wakeing up in a hospital bed with a nurse standing over me asking me if I needed changeing, she was holding a hospital grade disposable diaper in her hand and reaching for the sheet I was covered with.

Still not quite sure whats happening I quickly say I did not need changeing as I did not wear diapers, bout that time the nurse had the sheet down past my leggs and said oh realy, whats that? pointing to the soaked diaper I was wearing.

Still not fully aware of whats going on I said, guess I did need a change after all. By the time the nurse finished changeing me I had come to my sences and the nurse turned to me and said not to worry about it, most folks are a bit unaware of whats going on when the first wake up after the medications they where pumping into me via a IV.

I had to spend five days in the hospital befor being healthy enough to be released, but only managed to stay out of the hospital for less than 24 hours before I ended up back at the hospital for another nine days stay due to my lungs filling back up with fluids.

This time when I was released from the hospital I made sure to get an extra week off work before returning via doctors orders.

Needless to say those 14 days in the hospital where not the most pleasent days I have spent diapered.