LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Give Up Diapers For Lent?

I gave up lent for diapers

What? Give up diapers for lent? I may as well do a full purge, trash everything and start fresh after Easter! Just kidding, I have not lost my senses. Diapers and plastic panties make me happy and are not fattening, something to keep.

1. Lent is Catholic, my family is protestant. They go to a non-denominational post-Vineyard church. I really miss it, I moved out of state for grad school. As protestants, lent was not on the table.

2. I would not give up diapers during a fast. First of all a fast is food, or a certain type of food. Some people give up something like electronics, and spend the time they would have spent on entertainment with God. I knew of people who could not fast food so they gave up things like chocolate. I am not always craving meat now. I am trying to do the vegetarian thing for health reasons. I eat waaaaay too much meat, especially the not so good kinds like beef (which is very hard to digest), and chorizo (Which is fat packed mexican sausage. How fat you might ask, well there are about 5 servings in a 12 ounce package. Each serving is 2.5 ounces, has 250 calories, 200 from fat.) So I was craving beef and mexican sausage like crazy before I tried the vegetarian thing. I am still making meat dishes, but I am only using what is in my freezer, I am not buying meat right now.

3. I am not some crazy Hippie. I recognize the health benefits of limiting my meat intake. The only meat I am having right now comes out of my freezer. I also have 3 packages of chorizo left. 2 are whole, one has two links in it. Next time I make my bean base chili, I will experiment with a link of chorizo, but cook out the excess fat on the George Foreman grill before adding it.

4. Give up diapers, are you crazy!

• Like 1

Lint? why would I even have that? the only lint I get is from the dryer when I wash my diapers....:D

What??:huh:

Lent...? :o

Oh, that....I uhhhhhhh.....thats some religious holiday thingy isn't it?

What does that have to do with diapers? and why would I have to sacrifice something that makes me happy and feels good and does no harm to anyone??

Sheesh! Some people! :P

Lint? why would I even have that? the only lint I get is from the dryer when I wash my diapers.... :D

What?? :huh:

Lent...? :o

Oh, that....I uhhhhhhh.....thats some religious holiday thingy isn't it?

What does that have to do with diapers? and why would I have to sacrifice something that makes me happy and feels good and does no harm to anyone??

Sheesh! Some people! :P

This.

Thank God I am an atheist

Are you fucking kidding me? I didn't give up my diapers for "love". She liked me, loved me and wanted me? I even flaunt them, loaded, on a weekend, and if she couldn't hand THAT, she would have hit the bricks long before the wedding chapel at Excalibur in Vegas!

The only thing I gave up for Lent is anal sex with another male DL, and since I've never had that - and the little woman is pretty deft with a strap-on - I probably never will.

That's the key. To placate you guilt and brain, if you "give up" what you never have had or can have, you absolutely will not feel deprived. Every disposable wearer should give up disposables for Lent, and be forced to go to cloth and plastic pants. We would have an AB/DL "epiphany" and awakening in the "diapers for adults" world.

But, we are the "disposable society" and it's all about "convenience". Too bad, too... LOL

After 10 years of Catholic confinement I am happy to say I don't give up anything for lent. Last night (Friday) we were at In and Out Burgers and I thanked God for His grace and the fact that we don't have to not eat meat on Fridays.

Christianity is not about rules and regulations or what the Church tells you to do. Bare basics, trust God and love one another.

Mat 11:28-30

Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light."

Wishing everybody a happy Resurrection Season.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

chorizo (Which is fat packed mexican sausage. How fat you might ask, well there are about 5 servings in a 12 ounce package. Each serving is 2.5 ounces, has 250 calories, 200 from fat......

4. Give up diapers, are you crazy!

Chorizo.... MMmmmmm.... i'll make me some in da morning.

LOL, so its an overwellming NO!!!

I gave up fried food. So far so good.

Realistically it wouldn't hurt me to give up fried food altogether, or at least for 85% of the year. I'd probably be less of a pudgeball.