LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hire A Nurse

I posted this on a other bord one said that i need a "Full disclosure is required that this is a non-medical situation for which you will be compensated and the monetary amount agreed to." if i do that i can have m'y Diaper change by them.

I posted this on a other bord one said that i need a "Full disclosure is required that this is a non-medical situation for which you will be compensated and the monetary amount agreed to." if i do that i can have m'y Diaper change by them.

Of course, by the time you go through all that trouble you'll figure out it would have just been easier to throw an ad up on craigslist or visit a dominatrix... probably cheaper too than a medical nurse.

• Like 1

Hi everyone i dont no if this the write place to post this but anyway have anyone ever hire a nurse to change your diapers ????

When are you finally going to go through with this? You have been posting this same question on boards for years.

Like DD said, post an ad on Craigslist, i think you'll have a better shot finding a chick to do it than going through disclosure documents with a medical company.

I'll echo what DailyDi says. Be honest and use the right channels.

As a cautionary tail, here is the thread others were talking about: Man Tricked Nurse Into Changing His Diaper By Faking Brain Injury, According To Police

In case you really can't be bothered finding it, here is my reply from that topic:

Although that man was a complete fool, I'm actually heartened by the outcome; due to his stupidity, he's being dealt with in an appropriate manner (i.e. by the police and courts). I would hope this incident can serve as a warning or example to any other people who somehow convince themselves that this kind of behaviour is in anyway acceptable. It is not.

As a general point: if you aren't able (for whatever reason) to find a partner willing to indulge you with your safe and legal fantasises, then I can't imagine it would be too hard to find other men or women who would be happy to cater to them for some form of compensation. From what I gather most sex workers who deal with the kinkier side of things use business models that typically rely on repeat customers and hence know to keep your activities discrete. The fool in question really should have engaged the services of such a person, rather than forcing his fantasy on some unsuspecting member of the public.

A few years ago there was a service called Sitter Search that would locate babysitters for AB/DLs for a reasonable fee. They found me a babysitter not far from where I live. I had several visits with her also at a reasonable price. She changed my wet diapers, fed me baby food and bottles and read me stories.

Although I never followed through with it, I did post a ad for a caregiver on the site below to see if I got any hits. They have babysitters as well as senior care providers. They charge about $15 dollars a hour normally. I am quite sure you could just work out the details with them being honest with what your really doing.

This one lists that she will give baths and change diapers for senior care...so might be worth a shot to post a ad and pay the small fee to join for a month so you could reply to those that responded to your ad. Anyway like I said just tell them what the real deal is in your first conversation and be honest with them, all they could say is no thanks! Seems like they have them in major cities around the U.S.

http://www.sittercit...us/2669301.html

• 2 weeks later...

After reading the above I googled pro domme dallas fort worth to see if there might be someone near where i live who would role play as a mommy or baby sitter -- and i found someone! I am away from home but plan to have a session with her as soon as possible after I get home. We've talked on the phone a couple of times and i am really looking forward to our first visit.

Considering how many people are out of work, and how this is a fairly easy way to make some money, I think that if you advertise it you may find many "takers".

There is an equally impressive number of out of work people who will not be so desperate as to take money to assist in a fetish. In all honesty I've often thought of what I would do if I had the money to hire someone to change me, but the reality is there's always going to be that element of risk that doesn't make it worth it to even try. People are just as likely to try to sue you for every penny as they are to take your money for doing this.