LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exercise/Gym Diapers

Jen,

I'm running again after 2 months of letting my Achilles' tendon heal. I wear a Pampers size 6 by using an elastic adapter I've made. My waist is 32 inches, so I'm not even pretending that I can fit in that sort of diaper. However, it holds a fairly full wetting and is very discrete, even when only covered by my running shorts! I've gotten bashed for describing this method for wearing a diaper, being very discrete and saving some money, but screw those narrow minded folks. The capacity, comfort and convenience are perfect for me and my desire to have a diaper while I'm running.

I hope that you find a solution that works for you and that the people who are thinking about writing something critical change the channel and post some advice to you instead.

When I am at the gym I wear a ton of baby powder on my butt, scrotum, and inner thighs. This keeps me from chaffing. No one has outed me yet. I don't wear diapers to the gym, just underwear.

well, i wear my wellness breifs, or molicare super air's to the gym. I don't use tredmills, but use the elipticals and don't really have any issue for the hour i use it. Also use the weight machines for another half hour while in there.

One thing is for sure based on my experiment yesterday, plastic pants are not the way to go. They actually made me feel leaky without me even wetting - they not only didn't let sweat evaporate, they collected it!

Generally I run or elliptical for the 30 minutes, then use weights for another 15 minutes or so. It's more the cardio portion I'm concerned about. I don't want something that's going to be super obvious under running shorts, or that's too bulky.

I don't wear super tight gym shorts, but they are still a lot less forgiving than the loose jeans I wear every day.

I wear Depends pull-ups when i work out at the gym. While they are not the greatest they do the job for the 1 1/2 hours i am there.There is hardley any bulk to them and they are comfortable when i run. I do use a good amount of powder before i start to help with any chafing that might happen and so far so good.

I'm still looking for that "right" diaper for exercise and gym wear. Haven't found it yet.

The Tena flex( plus,super,maxi) range in the uk is great for that, however I never exercised in the gym in one.

However I worn a Tena flex maxi whilst working out on my rowing machine though.

I found Molicare premium super quite good as a 'sports' nappy, not too thick, breathable sides, flexible tapes, acceptable performance.

I find the tapes break on them if too much force is given on them. That's why I much prefer the Tena flex belted diapers for working out in, which have really strong velcro tapes and the loop material is strong too. And also they don't clump easy at all when wet or dry, unlike some nappies.

Being belted, more air is exposed to the sides as well.

Plus is thin and discreet and holds a moderate amount of about 1 and a bit heavy wettings, super is thin-ish and holds 2 and a bit heavy wettings, maxi is medium thickness and holds about around 4 heavy wettings.

I'm not sure it would matter if you're in the weight room. But running or walking you'd definitely want one that won't fall or slide down. May be a good idea to also use suspenders.

Suspenders or better yet, hotpants or breathable cycle shorts.

• 1 year later...

I used to wear my usual Abena L4's to the gym but found they clumped too fast and got sweaty and uncomfortable. Go with a lighter diaper at the gym, especially since you'll likely be tossing it out after an hour or so any ways.

Compression shorts and my bambinos work fine for me. Of course we have a home gym, but I do run in them everyday as well. I used to have exercise diapers and everyday, just like I used to have work and then the bambinos, but now i am a one brand girl. it is cheaper, easier, and I am so used to moving in the bambino that when I go thinner I feel weird. (Put a bikini on the other day for a community fund raising calendar shoot and it was weird walking around. I knew I was wearing something, but I kept trying my diaper gait.)

Thanks for the advice everyone. I wouldn't be changing clothes in the locker room so that's not a concern but I agree that it'd be difficult to conceal an M4 at the gym. I'm thinking about trying Tena Slip Maxi's but in the meantime I'm not gonna be wearing while working out with the Abena's.