LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Could Be Incontinent...

If you could be incontinent...  

218 members have voted

1. 1. If you were incontinent what type would you like to be?

• Stress incontinence
    • Urge incontinence
    • Overflow incontinence
    • Fecal incontinence
    • Not sure what the difference is between them?

• 1 month later...

Wow. Never really though of it that way. I suppose if I had the choice to go back in time an prevent my parents from potty training me that would the kind I would choose. Having read the descriptions, I don't know that I would fit in any of the above...

dw

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd say none of the above. I'd rather be continent altogether and only pee/poop

when I want to, whether it's in a diaper or otherwise. I wouldn't wish incontinence

on anyone.... besides, if you really want to wet/soil yourself, even on purpose, its not

that hard to do it. And you're still going to feel the same feelings of guilt/shame/whatever if

that's what makes you feel good, lol. And strangely enough, I think that being incontinent

might actually be more boring than having control; eg, you don't get to regulate the amount

of stuff that goes in your diaper at once, etc. EG, for some types of incontinence it

just happens on its own.... I can't imagine, for instance, -wanting- to go and not being

able to, and then just have it occur by itself.

Mikey

• 1 month later...

def #3: Lacking moral or sexual restraint.

^teh win!

it's a slightly old poll i know :blush:

I'd go with 3 aswell, it's the better of the options and in reality anybody who isn't incontinent can induce it with a bit of will power :rolleyes:

LSD200

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

i would prefer urge, but I'd like a way to turn it off and on, kind of like say to myself, I'm incontinent today. Interestingly enough, I think I'm slightly urge incontinent anyhow. When I have to go badly, I'll start to pee at the sight or sound of running water, or just as I get to the potty.

Stress because it's probably easiest to prevent incase I'm in a situation where I don't want to wet while still having the exciting/scary feeling of not being able to control urine leakag during certain activities. Urge would be an annoying feeling that would hinder my mind. Overflow from what I hear is not the best for your body as your bladder is streching often as it is "too" full. Fecal, yuck!!!

PS. Wow, forum brought back from the dead. I suppose it's better than another hundred duplicates cause that never happens.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I didn't know there WERE categories of incontinece. Because incontinence is incontinence is incontinence. There'e only one type, and that's "can't hold it" incontinence.

If you nhave control over when ya go, from stress to overflowing, it's all the same in that your body needs to go and will without your consent.

Bowel incontinence isn't so bad. It's an acquired taste I guess. You should try it sometime. If you get yourself in a position where you will just mess yourself unctonrollably and totally fill you diaper to the brim and wallow in it for like 20 minutes you won't go back. It's an ddicting feeling, and you may feel bad after doing it but before long your body will be screaming "mess a diaper" again. Messy is a drug, I believe. I'm always chasing my messed high.

• 2 years later...

An interesting if old thread which I haven't seen before! More interesting to me is seeing people who haven't been around in a while (hope they are doing OK) and seeing how people who are still here are today compared to back then B) I once thought Incontinence would be nice, but I'm content to not leak any more than I do now :whistling:

Babyadain you say if you had the choice you would be double incontinent, let me tell you it's not fun. As i posted in another thread due to an injury at work and subsquent surgery and then very strong meds i have lost control of my bowels. I already wear 24/7 and wet alot as it is but this is something i wouldn't wish on anyone. Imagine getting up in the morning and feeling the urge to go and you can't even make the 25 feet to the bathroom or being in a store and it hits and you fill because you can't stop it this has happened to me. One day when i was in getting my cast cut off to examine the surgery i couldn't hold and filled my diaper right there.While all the docs and nurses knew i wore diapers it still was very embaressing for me. This has changed how i live and what i do believe me. I am now stopping the meds and hope to regain control of my bowels as soon as possible. It would be great just to have to only worry about a leaky diaper again. That i can live with.