LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Profile Page Edits

Anyone know if there is a way to change the color scheme or add backgroud photos to your profile? Perhaps there is but I can't seem to find how you do it. It would be cool if we could snazz up our profiles and give them pizzaz! Warning: I love using words like 'snazz' and 'pizzaz'...

i know there used to be before the last upgrade, because i had a personalized background.. but i just went and looked and my profile is back to the 'factory settings'... so yeah... is there a way?

Me too! and mine used to be pretty in pink! And I cannot even FIND the application I used to set it up the way I wanted It [starts softly sobbing pathetically: Little Girls do nto have temper tantrums we just cry helplessly and people just trip over themselves to come to our rescue; they teach that in Little Girl School when you are a 6-month fetus]

I'm still showing it under the settings thing. Top right of the page where your screen name is listed, next to "Sign Out". Click the down arrow thing next to that name. Then "My Settings". From there on the left side selection menu, first selection is "Profile Cusomization". That is what your looking for?

Now I am not sure at what level it is set at as far as member status or whatnot. But I would assume that if you had that privilige before then you have it still. If not I will look into it. Those that had custom pages lost it with the system glitch from before and would have to reset it up again. I would assume that that info wasn't able to be recovered. Keep me informed. :)

Profille custimization is a benefit for upgraded members (baby Bankers)

What happened to those of us who were bankers before the switch?? :o we have to start all over?? :(

What happened to those of us who were bankers before the switch?? :o we have to start all over?? :(

Well that I just noticed, so I turned your status back up. As far as the Profile page thing if you had one then yeah, sorry, you have to start over. For other members, I remembered once mentioned "Duck" was a banker status. I can't verifiy others so if you were and lost that status, then you will have to take that up with the big guy! :P As I mentioned I was not aware of what level that feature was enabled, so yeah sorry about that.

As far as former bankers go: We changed the system, for 2012 and encourage those who can to support the community by upgrading... If you can't re-donate, we'll gladly turn you back on in thanks of your previous support, though you'll have to ask as the new system doesn't play well with the old, so we can transfer logs.

THANK YOU! :D

YAY! I got my orange back! :blush:

I'll see if I can slip in a few bucks also, just because ;) I'm trying to pay off a couple of bills so things are kind of tight at the moment, but that won't last forever :thumbsup:

thanks again! :D

wow i never noticed i lost my baby banker status... repaid, don't change it.. tell everyone they will have to donate again! lol... get some more money coming in!

HEY! :glare:

:P

I have no objection to a yearlyPremium subscription fee

but ducky didn't u just post about how u are a millionaire????? how about YHOU give some to ME!

How do you think I got there??? Bwah ha ha ha ha ha hahahahhahaha :roflmao:

Not to mention those darn IPad thingys you bought :P On a side note, I got into a bit of a spiff yesterday with a guy setting next to me ranting about how Mac's are better than PC's. I let him ramble on about the virus thing and all the other crap, then asked him. What he uses his "PC" for? His answer Email and surfing the web! I about lost it..he left soon after.. :)

Sooo I guess I'm just lucky that I noticed my status change and renewed after Jan 1????? Cool!

@Repaid As an ex-IT Engineer (can you ever really be an 'Ex'?), I've given up on the OS wars. We used to have the motto that, "All OS's suck, some just suck more than others." That said, Mac OS X (all versions) can still tick off/frustrate me, but I'm still nowhere near the level of frustration as I came to be as with MS's OSs.

I can get my work done on just about any platform though...the Mac just helps me keep my sanity.

I am just starting out with Windows 7 and have already learned to use some very unladylike words

I hear ya but I have been using windows 7 for almost 2 years and I love it. Am running ultimate version, but don't think there is a big difference between the versions. I do use a stripped down version labled "Black" that takes out alot of coding that isn't needed and also adds features to pull downs that windows didn't seem to include. Anyway, messing with peoples systems, almost daily, I still get confused where stuff is jumping back to XP, to Vista.

My only experience with anything apple was years ago on a computer, and just recently on a Ipod touch, which I find a very skittish device :P.

I did tell the guy if he wanted to pay for a Schwinn that was stripped down compaired to a huffy that was top of the line for half the price, more power to him :P To each their own. I rarely get a virus and if I do 95% of the time it is caught on entry by my software. Other than that a 5 minute scan takes it out. I am not afraid of viruses :)

I have Avast!. I used to have AVG but the 12 got a bit heavy I also use webmail so anything that can be nasty in an email gets caught at yahoo, if not there then Firefox and then the security suite. A couple years back I had something I got when I opened a URL from Google Images, get by Fx and the resident shield but got cleaned out on an automatic scan.I too, fear no evil. I open up suspeiciou links in emails just for laughs. I have never caught any colds from my email

I am still using my old XP computer as both a remote desktop and a drive via wireless router.Good thing,Windows 7 is an abortion with MP3 ID3 tags and will not run AudioShell. For media, I reccommend two things. Media Monkey because it can go into an mp3's ID3 tag and level volume and convert audio to mp3 (the native lame_enc file dies after 30 days in the free version but if you have one laying around you can replace the dead one with one that works permaently) and for media playback VLC Media Player. It looks stripped down but once you get under the hood (or more aptly, bonnet) you find all kinds of things. Also "Shuffle" is not on the menus , but on the player console and is called "Random". VLC will play just about any audio or video format that I know of. It uses Replay Gain to level track volume. I also have the DVvideosoft suite so I can download music fromYouTube and convert it to mp3 in one operation. My video converter is SanDisk video4fuze, whichconverts videos tothe kind of avi that runs on my HDMI unit attached to my TV/Sterio setup

That is what I do when I am not being changed or polishing one or more of my tiaras

Not to mention those darn IPad thingys you bought :P On a side note, I got into a bit of a spiff yesterday with a guy setting next to me ranting about how Mac's are better than PC's. I let him ramble on about the virus thing and all the other crap, then asked him. What he uses his "PC" for? His answer Email and surfing the web! I about lost it..he left soon after.. :)

lol.. personally i'm not one of those crazy mac or pc fans who thinks everyone has to have what i have... from what i've heard PC s are vastly superior for things like gaming, and macs are better for certain things like video edditting.... however i don't do either... so honestly.. .i can't say....

I like my mac products because they are pretty and i find them much less stressfull than a windows computer.... i think about the fifth time i got the blue screen of death in hte middle of writing a paper and lost it all in one week, i realized windows really can suck! lol...

we use windows at work, and i don't really have much about it thats awful, other than my desktop icons always moving around randomly on me from where they were the day before...

but on my computer, i check my email, go to facebook and here and other web surfing activities, and write papers for school.... so i don't really need to worry about computing power etc....

Edit: Okay this is awkward, my post was drafted and somewhat in reply to Repaid1 but obviously I'm too slow in my posting......yikes!

I hear you both. The only reason I bought a Mac in the first place was that Apple finally went with a loosely BSD based OS. Therefore I was comfortable with the command line and ability to "control" my environment.

Prior to this I was a DOS/WINDOWS/Solaris/RTE6/VMS guy. The last two OS's are not personal computer OS's btw. I know I spent too much on this friggin laptop with the Apple tax and I won't do it again...I will keep this puppy ticking like Timex. But I also haven't been super impressed with any other OS lately either (lack of motivation to switch).

I haven't heard the Schwinn/Huffy analogy since I was in middle school at least. I never had a Schwinn but had a Huffy and Diamond Back at some point between middle and high school before graduating to a Sunbird 2+2. ;-)

Anyway...whatever gets the job done, and...for the least bucks.