LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Was My Topic Deleted?

we all get off on differentthigs here but exploiting people who have nothing to do with this fetish is wrong .... since i didnt see the original post i dont know if u were looking for incontinent girls who are not ito this or not.... but yeah its not cool to exploit someone so u can get off ... that includes dating someone who is incon because its a turn on to you and not telling them that is why you are datin them ... or going to incon websites and talking to incon girls without them knowing it is turning you on

• Like 1

Apology accepted... the desire to see "regular" people in diapers is understandable, and you can watch them on youtube whenever you want... Just have to think about how those ladies would feel if they noticed a bunch of traffic from a fetish site about what they see as a hardship to overcome.

I don't think less of you, we all have to learn and evolve in our diapered worlds :)

Now I feel like a creep.

I guess getting off of real girls that have to wear diapers is past the AB/DL code.

I'm honestly sorry about that.

One thing that always help is that when moderating someone (other than an outright spammer or attacker who is not really a community member), a PM to explain why is always helpful. First it avoids the moderated from thinking there is some dark reason for their censure. Second, it prevents them from just scratching their head and doing the same thing again not realizing why. It's also better to deal with these negative actions in private rather than in the open forums.

Just my two cents from 25+ years of moderating internet forums.

Like with me as I'm epileptic, and some people with epilepsy,piss and/or shit themselves during a seizure I read. I luckily don't, for one I don't wear 24/7 and also I'd hate it.

But I've had some creeps on here(mostly in chat) and other sites or msn, asking if I did that in a way like they were turned on by it.

As they wouldn't fuck off when I said no or no comment.

I saw in the other fetish forum, someone had a disabilty fetish. Well that can be offensive or damn right fucking annoying to the person with that disability.

Such as how I also got a cast fetish, but I'm turned on by wearing/person's wearing the casts NOT an the actual injured person, as that's like poking fun at them.

Just like people turned on by actual disabled or incontient people is poking fun at them.

A fetish is a strong attraction(mostly sexual) to a NON-living object.

Speaking only for myself, when I take Mod action I always send a PM explaining why ;) The only time I don't is when an account is banned and they will know what has happened the next time they try to log in :whistling: The bottom line is that if you can log in, you haven't done something terribly bad (most of the time) so you don't have to worry about it too much so long as you don't make those same mistakes again intentionally :mellow: In that case I am here with my nice pink ban-hammer :bash: ready to go :lol:

Bettypooh

Well, keep in mind that the ladies in those videos most likely signed releases giving the physical therapy place permission to shoot them and distribute them--so they were likely aware that they'd be seen by many people.

I didn't watch them, did they talk about their struggles and specifically mention how much they hate having to wear diapers?

If not, there's no way of knowing how they feel about it. Given all they've been through, they likely think "oh nobody will ever want a relationship with me now" and may find it flattering and uplifting to know that there are many who think they are beautiful this way, and who would want to love them and take care of them.

You just never know.

That being said, this is DailyDi's site so he needs to run it the way he thinks is best.

Honestly, I think that we can call it a safe bet that they aren't wishing for a particularly humiliating factor in their disabilities to be used as someone's wank material.

And, in general, it's more polite to assume that somebody DOESN'T want you fetishizing something which is nonfetishistic to them, rather than to assume they DO.

Furthermore, I think those were children. No. Just no.

wow!. . . .Leilin. . . THEY WERE NOT CHILDREN! I can't believe you even said that. I saw the post and I think that it is disingenuous for you to suggest they were kids. Are you suggesting that the poster is a pedo or something?

Esky was wrong with the posting. . . . but YOU!

THEY WERE NOT KIDS!!!!!

Be careful with your accusations! Besides. . . he has apologized. Let's move on~

Good lord. First off I was honest with my apology there and it wasn't sarcasm. I did feel weird about "getting off" on a serious video of someone going through extraordinary therapy.

No they were NOT children! I am not one of those types and I don't look at kids wearing diapers either.

The girl in the videos had obviously been paralyzed as a Paraplegic and going through physical therapy.

The videos were made by family of her progress. In these videos it shows a young woman(around 21-24) doing physical therapy sessions and wearing shorts and a halter top. You can see an obvious diaper peeking out from the top of her shorts...in some shots it's peeking a lot.

Because this was an actual non AB/DL, but just a woman who really had the need to wear diapers....it was indeed a turn on. I am sorry if some find that sick, but I try to be honest. I do have athing for younger women who wear diapers for a medical reason, it's just really erotic.

Yes there is a guilt side to it. I feel guilty getting off on someone who is going through the hardest most embarrassing things in their life, but I say hell with it.

Despite everything...it's amazing how this can happen to someone. One minute you are diving into a lake with your friends and the next you're in the hospital, can't move and yes...wearing diapers. Although I'd kill to have that sort of experience for a few days, it would be nothing I would want permanently. We ALL can end up like that and it's very scary.

As fo rvideos, I have one other that I think is appropriate to show. Look for my thread in a few.

wow!. . . .Leilin. . . THEY WERE NOT CHILDREN! I can't believe you even said that. I saw the post and I think that it is disingenuous for you to suggest they were kids. Are you suggesting that the poster is a pedo or something?

Esky was wrong with the posting. . . . but YOU!

THEY WERE NOT KIDS!!!!!

Be careful with your accusations! Besides. . . he has apologized. Let's move on~

To clarify, I said "I think" because I'm not sure. :) If I was wrong, that's a very good thing. There was no age that I saw posted with the video and, in my experience, visual age is usually useless.

• 1 month later...

I saw in the other fetish forum, someone had a disabilty fetish. Well that can be offensive or damn right fucking annoying to the person with that disability.

What if they had that disability too and were turned on by other people with it?

Just like people turned on by actual disabled or incontient people is poking fun at them.

Then by that logic being turned on by men or women or by people who wear glasses or by people with blonde hair or people who are fat or thin, etc. is poking fun at them.

"If it is on the internet, then it is fair game..."

It might not seem fair and it certianly isnt ethical or polite, but it is true. I mentioned this in another post before that our words and our photos etc are permament markers on our life when we post them on the internet. We never get to take them back. These photos or videos (whatever they were) may have been well-intentioned but they WILL be misused. Such is the nature of the internet. That said, a place like this can and shoudl - and obviously does - set a higher standard than that. I am prouid to be a membet.

Absolutely and one would think that by the time anyone reaches the age of 32, they would have a sense of both decency and class that woudl prevent them from doing that

Absolutely and one would think that by the time anyone reaches the age of 32, they would have a sense of both decency and class that woudl prevent them from doing that

sadly this is not the case :-(

some people and i don't want to sound too sexist, but especially "men" ( at least it seems that way) seem to lack this part of their brain.

Yes, and you have no idea of the lengths they go trhough to obliterate it. Heaven forfend that they should even have the slightest appearance of being "girlish" or "ladylike" and go to unnatural lengths to squash every bit of it out of themselves

I think people are forgetting that many different things turn on many different people. So the OP has a thing for adult girls in diapers who are not abdls but for need. Its not the most unusually thing, and its not illegal.

I understand DD's reasons for removing it, and i applaud your actions. Some people are turned on by uniforms, some by feet, some by people crapping everywhere or wet games... its horses for courses folks, and I think a forum/website that caters for every aspect of an abdl lifestyle is not in a place to be judgemental about someone who likes what the OP likes. I mean some (Not all) of the members here get a sexual kick from diapers in various states, adult versions of baby paraphernalia (Bottles and such), so it seems a bit aloof to be so dismissing towards the OP.

I like diapers, I like to see other adults in them and for me there is sometimes a sexual kick, so if i see someone attractive in a diaper, especially just a glimpse, then I am going to feel a reaction. Its a normal reaction to something that I happen to be attracted to? is this not what the OP feels?

So yeah, do drop the subject DD, I understand ya reasoning, but i think others should not be so harsh on the OP.

Oh yeah, and your right folks, something is definitely lost in translation sometimes on forums and emails... you cant react to the persons facial expressions so sometimes what is written can be taken two ways... its a bummer sometimes. :(

What I get from that is this is that it is perrfecgtly all right to use the sick or disabloed to get your jollies. I better be wrong because If I am not then I would not want to be that kind of person. I would deserve having everone hear fall on top of me like a ton of bricks. That is the kind of thing that would merit some of the ugly things that are said, usually wrongfully, about this community. I think you better think it through. The sick and disabled are not, and often can not be consenting partners in such actions, and using them like that is, at least low-classe and creepy as well as pretty hideous

And yet I, who have no sexual fetish towards disabled persons, am certainly attracted towards them in many other aspects. I do not wish disability on anyone and I do not like making light of anyone's disabilities- in fact I am very much against that. But I am sure that I am not alone in knowing that if I found that my soulmate were incontinent I could handle it. It does not define them any more than my near-deafness defines me. It's simply something you have got and have to deal with in life :mellow:

Even then I also support DD's decision about removing this post because of how most people will perceive it even if it wasn't intended to be seen that way. A certain level of decorum is necessary for any society to work and we are no exception. Those openly going beyond that level (wherever it may be) will find that it causes problems which can be avoided without suffering too much loss. IMHO, it was a good decision made for the right reasons with the proper approach so that all would understand everything that was going on. I also believe most of us here support that decision ;)

I know a person who has huge amounts of money invested in their business, and in their shop are many things which can be easily damaged by the unknowing doing things which would seem innocuous to the average person. On entering those premises all are told to not touch anything and all are expected to act accordingly. Those who break that rule are tossed out immediately and will not ever be allowed in again. This person has another rule which preempts that one- they will not allow anyone under 35 years of age into their shop because it takes most people that long to be able to restrain their own desires in order to accommodate someone elses, and to truly understand that they have no right or expectation to do anything with or to what does not belong to them :o

It takes most of us that long to get over our own human nature, and realistically that is the point of where one really achieves maturity. Most of us who have well passed that age and have a clear mind will see that this is pretty close to the mark of truth with few exceptions; most of those at or below that age will disagree vehemently, exposing their immaturity in understanding this :rolleyes: I'll also point out that the founding fathers of the US also set that age as the minimum for a President which I feel was very wise. Can you imaging the possible consequences of an immature person wielding that much power? :huh:

But anyway, the thoughts, reasoning, and actions taken about the deleted post have been pretty well covered already and I see little point in dragging it out any further. This is a private website whose owner alone has the final word on what goes on here and I respect that entirely B)

Bettypooh