LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Documentry About Infantilism Being Made...

Sometimes a place like this resembles a community - and other times it is much more like a pack of dogs. I know this because my own forum has at different times, over the last 10 years, resembled both of these things. This is beginning to resemble the latter. People called for Stanley to defend his choice and when he did it was called, "a load of sanctimonious drivel."

Stanley, I'm pretty sure you can't win. Do you really want to die on THIS hill? Really? It isn't worth it. I learned that 2 years ago. Individuals may be worth it, but the so-called "community" is not.

So do what you want - if you want to be on TV, fine. But stop making a target out of yourself.

Hello,

Let me see if I can try to answer these questions. First of all, not one part of the talk with the 15 year old was sexual. Not every AB/DL does it for sexual reasons you know. In fact, only a small number of AB/DL’s find a sexual. That’s one of the myths I set out to break down. People think every single AB/DL does it for sexual satisfaction. I am one of those, as anyone who’s heard of me knows, who doesn’t find it sexual. And was also the reason this group choose me to film. It had to be someone who doesn’t find it sexual.

Anyway, talking with the young man, we didn’t really discuss the AB/DL stuff much aside from telling me what happened. Then it was trying to give him reasons to keep living. Though at the time I thought it was just a thought of taking his life. I didn’t know he had the means to do it sitting right in front of him at the time. He was so hurt by what his mom had told him. And it took a long time trying to tell him how he wasn’t all those things and that his mom simply didn’t understand that for him diapers made him feel safe. I don’t really want to go into too much more than I have due to privacy and all. Hopefully if he reads this he won’t mind too much of what I have disclosed here.

As for how someone’s disability check can be reduced to $50.00, it can when someone is in the hospital for more than 30 calendar days. Sandra was in the hospital when she first got the sepsis infection on April 14th and was in the hospital till June 2nd. Then she went back into the hospital when the infection somehow came back on June 15th and died July 7th at 12:37am. So yes, she had insurance, but because she was in the hospital for 30 days or more, her check was cut to $50.00 saying her care was covered through the insurance and thus doesn’t get a check aside from the $50.00. Which was one of many reasons why I lost the apartment. That is another story all together. But that’s why Sandra didn’t get her full check.

As mentioned in the URL I gave, the whole suicide thing was a HUGE misunderstanding. Most people think that I said I was suicidal in a effort to keep SSI from taking my check. Which by the way wouldn’t have made a difference if. If I didn’t qualify I would have lost my benefits no matter how I felt about it. Do you really think the government would give a care if I took my life or not? Heck, Redding doesn’t even care about me, or anyone else. There have been several suicides here due to Mental Health turning people away.

Anyway, back to what I was saying. The reason I said what I said was due to everything that was going on at once. See, back in 2002 I was highly suicidal most nights with a gun in my mouth. Then Mommy Pam was on DPF and saw my post. She called and after two weeks of talking she offered me to come out to New York to live with her and even paid for my bus ticket. I packed up three duffel bags and left everything else behind. Pam, her friend Sandra and Pam’s AB named Darien was the family I dreamed of when I role played as a kid.

But in 2005 Pam died, 2009 Darien died and July 7th was Sandra. My fear as always been to be alone. And after finding these 3 people who I connected with more deeply than I ever have before. They might have well been my family, because that’s how I feel. A few months before Darien died, I told Sandra that I wouldn’t want to be here without them. So when Sandra got sick, I got real scared. I was preparing myself to take my own life the moment she died so I wouldn’t be here alone. Think what you will of how I feel/felt, but that’s how I felt.

She was in the ICU and then 3 days later I came into the ICU to be told she had a heart attack overnight and was dead for almost a minute. Emotionally, I was a mess. Then 3 weeks later the Taboo show aired. I personally thought it looked good. Then SSI sends a letter saying because Sandra was in the hospital for 30 days or more, she has to repay her May check. But because she still wasn’t home, we knew her next check was getting pulled too. So both me AND Sandra were under stress trying to figure out what to do if anything. And that’s when I check my e-mail and get a letter asking me “I am a reporter and I would like to know how you feel about Senator Coburn getting your benefits canceled

Stanley, Stanley, Stanley

I am not looking forward to this trainwreck or the aftermath for you.

I am. Train wrecks are fun to watch.

First of all, not one part of the talk with the 15 year old was sexual.

Anyway, talking with the young man, we didn’t really discuss the AB/DL stuff much aside from telling me what happened. Then it was trying to give him reasons to keep living.

That's not the point. The fact that you, a 45 year-old man(I'm guessing), were engaging an underage child in conversation about a sexual fetish is rather troublesome. If that kid's mom had found out and called the police, they would not have understood.

Who are you to say it's only sexual for a minority - especially when you lump DLs in which are not linked to ageplay at all?

There is no 'we', there is no 'us', there is no 'community'. There's no need for understanding. There is no 'battle for AB rights' or anything along those lines. You're standing up for a group where those who are level-headed do not wish to be stood up for, and the same level-headed people will tell you that when the spotlights swivel to you, they have no intention whatsoever of making something that is objectively abnormal appear in a bad light.

Do as you will, but you and all else here know all too well those paragraphs aren't there to convince us. They're there to convince yourself.

• Like 1

Who are you to say it's only sexual for a minority - especially when you lump DLs in which are not linked to ageplay at all?

There is no 'we', there is no 'us', there is no 'community'. There's no need for understanding. There is no 'battle for AB rights' or anything along those lines. You're standing up for a group where those who are level-headed do not wish to be stood up for, and the same level-headed people will tell you that when the spotlights swivel to you, they have no intention whatsoever of making something that is objectively abnormal appear in a bad light.

Do as you will, but you and all else here know all too well those paragraphs aren't there to convince us. They're there to convince yourself.

Exactly, it's not like we're black and cannot hide!

• Like 1

Terryfighter, I know you meant no harm by saying that, but please try to avoid racial context here when possible. Just say something like "diapers can be covered and unlike some other things, we can control what we expose publicly in regards to this" instead- the readers will get your point just fine ;)

Thank You!

Bettypooh

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw the commercials, and the two non-ABDL people I was with did not have good reactions. I'm not judging Stanley himself, but seeing the commercial for My Crazy Obsession made me do a HUGE *facepalm*, especially considering the whole dramafest that happened for Stanley post-Taboo.

~ moogle

I just saw the commercial. A grown man who acts like a baby (Stanley in onesie and pacifier), a woman completely obsessed with the color pink! This is going to be bad! I think we should offer Stanley a suicide hotline, Staff it with a few admins and compassionate members who will try to talk him out of it! The show is going for the most extreme cases only!

I think we should offer Stanley a suicide hotline, Staff it with a few admins and compassionate members who will try to talk him out of it!

Would it be inappropriate to hope they instead talk him into it?

Would it be inappropriate to hope they instead talk him into it?

Pony I would not wish suicide on anyone especially over humiliating themselves on national television, it is just too pathetic!

Pony I would not wish suicide on anyone especially over humiliating themselves on national television, it is just too pathetic!

Yeah, of course you're right. I just wish he'd stop!

The whole TLC network is like sideshow about freaks. That the way they like to show go about majority of their presentations. If you don't see enough weirdos then just stay tune or park outside a walmart and enjoy the parade.

Stanley is going to keep doing it as he gets attention and free stuff out of it. He's not in it for the best of the community, and that's his right. I wish him the best but won't be watching this one... for one thing because I find the very title of the show offensive. There's nothing "crazy' about wearing diapers, and it isn't an obsession. They are exploiting an emotionally needy man who likes cameras in his face and production teams giving him new props and playmates.

• Like 2

Stanley is going to keep doing it as he gets attention and free stuff out of it. He's not in it for the best of the community, and that's his right. I wish him the best but won't be watching this one... for one thing because I find the very title of the show offensive. There's nothing "crazy' about wearing diapers, and it isn't an obsession. They are exploiting an emotionally needy man who likes cameras in his face and production teams giving him new props and playmates.

Agreed. I happened to see the commercial and just cringed.

he is a bad image for us. All people going to think we are bunch lazy people who dont work and be babies all the time

I do agree he is a very bad image for all of us. There is no one person who is perfectly suited for representing the ABDL community but I can tell you with absolute certainty people are likely to view an AB in a negative way after seeing Stanley on TV in either of his two shows. People are more likely to understand, be less judgemental, and maybe even relate when the person they are watching is mainstream and relatable. I'm not bashing Stanley in his poor decision making, I'm trying to make a point that AB's must be portraited as close to "normal" as possible to those who, prior to watching the show, were never aware of the ABDL lifestyle.

I still can't fathom why he wants to be on TV. Doesn't he know the attention is not all that good and that the entire AB world will be watching and critquing everything he says and does? I am trying hard, VERY hard not to rip, bag and tear apart Stanley right now but this latest train wreck could ultmately cause him more harm than good.

I'll check it out of course and see how it comes out. I still think Stanley is making a mistake by putting himself on the line like that and I worry that he will be paying the piper for his newest TV experience.

I'm really trying hard not to rip on Stanley as I have in the past... really hard; but I can't fathom or understand why he wishes to expose himself this way in a very public forum.

BabyChris121675