LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Riley On Tv - Riley "The Diaper Fetish Girl"

Guest Diaperdragon

Yes, this means that Riley could transition in one state, move to another state, and that other state would be required to observe the terms of that identification if it was changed. While she could not transition in the legal sense in the states you mentioned (other than in Texas, where it can be done by court order), each of those states is required by federal law to recognize the identification documents of each other state, including Birth Certificate and state-issued ID. Texas isn't going to require that Riley gets a genetic exam to achieve legal residence (and cannot, it happens, under discrimination laws) and is required to recognize the status quo on her already established ID.

All I am saying is that it's up to each state to see if they recognize people like Reily Kilo as a woman. Some states do and some states don't It depends upon where you Go. Each State is different and like I said, New York may be different from say Texas, and Kansas. Some states may recognize it and some may not. Even though the US consituition says states have to recognize Birth certificates, Drivers license and passports. They don't have to recognize a tarnsgenders ID.

This is where I believe your wrong because just look at what happened in Texas in the Nikki Araguz case and explain that to everyone. In Texas, they don't recognize Trans and people like Reily Kilo as a woman and you may have forgotten the Littleton v. Prange case as well. The Courts in those case invalidaed those people and told them that they are not legally female because of their biological birth certificate says they are Male. Chief Justice Phil Hardberger who have said in the Littleton v. Prange case "Texas statutes do not allow same-sex marriages" and "male chromosomes do not change with either hormonal treatment or sex reassignment surgery". Also explain this for everyone;

Judge Transgender widows marriage to Wharton firefighter was not valid

http://www.khou.com/...-122532719.html

Transgender widow' marriage to firefighter not vaild

http://www.chron.com...not-1544293.php

Here's Info on the Littleton v. Prange case

http://en.wikipedia....leton_v._Prange

http://scholar.googl...470914058572427

of course lets not forget the courts are at least a decade behind medical and technoloical advances .... medical science recognizes over 32 unique chromosomal 'sex' combinations and what of people with male chromosomes but female appearing genitalia who are raised as females and only discover much much later in life because of some random ailment they are actually male .... is their entire sxistance now meanigless because they have male chromosomes? but in all other says including outward appearances are female?

Guest Diaperdragon

of course lets not forget the courts are at least a decade behind medical and technoloical advances .... medical science recognizes over 32 unique chromosomal 'sex' combinations and what of people with male chromosomes but female appearing genitalia who are raised as females and only discover much much later in life because of some random ailment they are actually male .... is their entire sxistance now meanigless because they have male chromosomes? but in all other says including outward appearances are female?

I think you seem to forget that some states won't recognize that and in the State of Texas, they won't reecognize anyone with an Intersex condition as a gender. So no matter what you say, State of Texas may say other wise and not recognize it. You have to be careful what State your in because like Texas, somethings they recognize and some don't. Also Intersex is a tottaly seperate matter and as a matter of biological science, Intersex is not part of Trans.

I wasn't saying intersex was considered trams but I was simply asking/wondering what the great ole state of Texas would do in that instance as you stated Texas only cares about chromosomes but many people have been assigned a gender at birth by the state of Texas and discovered later on Texas was wrong.... And if Texas discovered the 'female' it raised was really chromosomal a male will it then strip away that assignment because of its own wrong doing? Or maybe the great state of Texas doesn't talk about things like that!!! Although honestly could u direct me to the website about Texas law regarding sex and gender? I would be interested in reading it

While I knew Riley was what she was or is what she is, I still don't think, no matter how many programs or television exposure our "community" gets, it is never going to be perceived as the community would like to see it perceived. It is never going to be mainstream, or vanilla enough to be acceptable by the masses.

Obviously, we are hardest on ourselves, but discretion and decorum are not that hard to exhibit, versus acting like a baby and prancing around out in public in such manner. Adults get into a mode, into a focus, and drop into a point of view. What the vanilla don't know and aren't familiar with can be troubling and worrisome.

The community can do what it wants to do to try and legitimize what we like to do and do to satisfy our needs and urges. After 40 years of working to my own comfort zone, it's time to go to my grave diapered - which I will - and just watch the community try to find legitimacy, which it never will. Society sees diapers for infants, those having to deal with incontinence and the elderly. For everyone else, especially those who would wear and use by choice, it's not going to be embraced or accepted very much.

Guest Diaperdragon

I wasn't saying intersex was considered trams but I was simply asking/wondering what the great ole state of Texas would do in that instance as you stated Texas only cares about chromosomes but many people have been assigned a gender at birth by the state of Texas and discovered later on Texas was wrong.... And if Texas discovered the 'female' it raised was really chromosomal a male will it then strip away that assignment because of its own wrong doing? Or maybe the great state of Texas doesn't talk about things like that!!! Although honestly could u direct me to the website about Texas law regarding sex and gender? I would be interested in reading it

I did here Here's Info on the Littleton v. Prange case

Dragon - you keep repeating the same thing, but it doesn't make the reality any different.

The case you cited was a Texas-born man getting surgery to become a woman, then getting married, all in Texas, but the Texas SC ruling that the surgery didn't make him a woman, therefore the marriage was invalid.

The problem is, Texas can't invalidate a marriage granted in another state for any reason. Texas cannot declare a valid New York driver's license to be invalid because the person possessing it was declared one gender at birth and is now the opposite. Texas does not have that right under the constitution. In order to be part of this country, Texas must acknowledge that New York driver's license (or Massachusetts marriage license, or Pennsylvania birth certificate) as legal and valid. The moment a state attempts to circumvent this basic tenet of the union of states, they are in breech of a two hundred year old compact, one their state agreed to the moment it applied for statehood, and was cast in stone upon its acceptance.

All I am saying is that it's up to each state to see if they recognize people like Reily Kilo as a woman. Some states do and some states don't It depends upon where you Go. Each State is different and like I said, New York may be different from say Texas, and Kansas. Some states may recognize it and some may not. Even though the US consituition says states have to recognize Birth certificates, Drivers license and passports. They don't have to recognize a tarnsgenders ID.

This is where I believe your wrong because just look at what happened in Texas in the Nikki Araguz case and explain that to everyone. In Texas, they don't recognize Trans and people like Reily Kilo as a woman and you may have forgotten the Littleton v. Prange case as well. The Courts in those case invalidaed those people and told them that they are not legally female because of their biological birth certificate says they are Male. Chief Justice Phil Hardberger who have said in the Littleton v. Prange case "Texas statutes do not allow same-sex marriages" and "male chromosomes do not change with either hormonal treatment or sex reassignment surgery". Also explain this for everyone;

Here's Info on the Littleton v. Prange case

| <---------- The point. You ------------------------------------------------------> |

Re-read my post, and tell me where you missed the point by that far. Until then, your repeated posts where you utterly ignore our statements are not worth responding to.

yep... as i thought the law is usually at least 10 years behind medical/techonological advances... that case was from 1999, before intersexed and transgendered was eeven mainstream vocabularly. While technically that may be 'law' in texas.... its so outdated its a joke! thats like references voting laws before anyone other than property owning white males were allowed to vote...

I think it's clear that DiaperDragon is going to refuse to accept me as female and use state law as his backing, maiking like a confomist who pretends to abide only by the law,

no one person can follow the law 100% because there's a ton of antiquated laws that don't reflect modern living/unique situations... I'm sure that mindset makes you a very unpleasant person to talk to, you're focused on not recognizing people's personal identities and supporting the laws that do. This is a boring, troll-tastic conversation, arguing about the semantics of free speech on the Internet is so 2004. I'm female everywhere I go, I don't need the law behind me for that. Again, I rarely find myself in discriminatory states and when I am, no one will no the difference because I have an F on my NY and CA ID.

Least you could do is take a moment and learn how to spell my name right.

• Like 2

| <---------- The point. You ------------------------------------------------------> |

Re-read my post, and tell me where you missed the point by that far. Until then, your repeated posts where you utterly ignore our statements are not worth responding to.<br />

What's really funny about Dragon using this argument, is the same year that the Littleton vs Prange case was decided Texas changed their marriage laws to allow for straight marriage after sex change surgery: http://www.statutes..../FA.2.htm#2.005

From section 2.005

(8) an original or certified copy of a court order relating to the applicant's name change or sex change;

Texas also allows you to amend your birth certificate after sex change surgery to represent your true name and gender.

As far as I can tell Dragon's arguments only matter if you're getting married or maybe going to jail. If you can get your birth certificate modified, then don't get married or arrested in a state that checks your chromosomes for your birth sex.

Outside of that no one is going to ask you what your chromosomes say, no one cares, what your ID says is all that matters.

When a Brit ends up hosting a show like this over here it's usually ebcause he/she is a complete t*** over there and they don't want to deal with him/her. Good job Riley, looking forward to hearing about it at this year's nelicon.

On a side note, why are we suddenly becoming television fodder?

Guest Diaperdragon

The only problem with you people is that you seem to fail to see what impact in those cases have for people like Reily Kilo Regardless if they get married or not. It's also Ironic that you all failed to see the fact that in the State of Texas, they don't recognize Trans as either gender. That's because the current case Araguz Vs Delgado, which not only invalidated the trans marriage it told them flat out that Nikki Araguz is a biological man and that is because of what Texas Chief Justice Phil Hardberger who have said in the Littleton v. Prange case "Texas statutes do not allow same-sex marriages" and "male chromosomes do not change with either hormonal treatment or sex reassignment surgery". Also none of you can explain the Araguz v. Delgado and can't even explain Nikki Araguz.

Round one-The Judge RulesAgainst Nikki Araguz case

http://tgnonsense.wordpress.com/2011/05/24/round-one-%E2%80%93-the-judge-rules-on-the-nikki-araguz-case/

If anyone from the State of Texas that can vouch for what Info I posted, I'd be happy to hear about it.

lol riley u said no one would know u were born 'male' but ifear if dragon has his/her way texas may require chromosomal testing just to cross the border i to their state .... so carry a vial of someone elses blood just in case if you go there!!!

Well i will tell you my second hand knowledge of the law and transgender !

My older started buying Hormones from Indonesia and China and started shooting this up for a couple of years and when he started to look vaguely female-ish he went to a surgeon and had his nut cut off (he referred to them as his excess dangly bits) and once they were gone he chose a new mother and got a birth certificate listing this fictitious mother as his biological parent at the same time he had an application for a new Social Security Number pending so with this birth certificate of this fictitious mother and him with no testicles he went to the hearing in a dress and was issued a new SS number as Sabrinna rather than Samuel and then once he had that all of his other paperwork was forced to change him to her and reissue all documents under his new female identity and he got an entirely clean slate because of the Social Security number change and the fact that he was a female now.

nappy

Guest Diaperdragon

Diaperdragon: Thank you for solidifying the already obvious fact that you missed the point of what everybody was telling you. Try again?

You missed my Point as always and care to mansplain that one and care to try again

You missed my Point as always and care to mansplain that one and care to try again

Honestly, no. If you want to sound like something other than an illiterate, bigoted mouthbreather then it is probably a good idea to fully read posts before responding to them, as you have consistently failed to do in this thread. If you don't? Well the funny bigot will still be funny.

Guest Diaperdragon

Honestly, no. If you want to sound like something other than an illiterate, bigoted mouthbreather then it is probably a good idea to fully read posts before responding to them, as you have consistently failed to do in this thread. If you don't? Well the funny bigot will still be funny.

Sounds to me like your Mansplainin and Transplanin everything. Very Funny, I'll have to send that some radfems

I've seen Riley, definitely female and a terribly cute and sweet one at that. As for Dragon, I don't know what this dude's problem is. I hope one day he'll be able to join us in the 21st century though. Such thinking is not only antiquated but also counter-productive to a fair and just society.

Lots of love.

DD is a female, actually, or at least purports to be one here. (Probably need to see a birth certificate for proof!) :D

But otherwise, yeah, pretty much this.

Guest Diaperdragon

I've seen Riley, definitely female and a terribly cute and sweet one at that. As for Dragon, I don't know what this dude's problem is. I hope one day he'll be able to join us in the 21st century though. Such thinking is not only antiquated but also counter-productive to a fair and just society.

Lots of love.

Oh wow, is this your best Mansplainin and Transplanin. It sure looks like your trying to Mansplainin and Transplanin to people. It's so funny to see some T people trying to Mansplainin and Transplanin people. Oh and for fun, here's what RADFEMS think of Reily. http://gendertrender...rs-diapers-247/