LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Roadside Diapers

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

It's happened to me twice that I can remember. I was driving down the road, and I spotted something that looked like an adult diaper, or package.

The first time, I slowed down as much as I could and not arouse suspicion (wife was in the car) when I spotted what looked like a full pack of Attends on the side of the road.

Just the other day, it happened again - It looked like someone threw some brand new adult pull ups out the window while driving.

I stopped and picked one up, it was a Tena Protective Underwear Discreet Extra - brand new out of the bag. There were three more in the grass, but I drove off.

Makes me wonder who does this - I remember in the early days of my diaper fetish, I would buy a pack, use a couple, then feel weird about it, and throw them away in a secluded dumpster. Once, I chucked a bag in the woods, but never on the side of the road...

Any other roadside diaper stories out there?

My very first pack of diapers I bought when I was 16. I had just gotten my license and told my parents I was going to see a movie with friends.

I told my parents I was going with Trusted Female Friend A and B. I told Trusted Friend A and B that I was going to see Cute Guy C and to tell anyone who asked that I was with them.

Instead I went to a Wal-Mart 45 minutes away (avoiding accidental encounters people I knew) and bought a pack of their store diapers (Assure? or something). I then parked in the corner of the Wal-Mart and put one of the diapers on and went to see a movie alone.

Since I couldn't figure out a safe way to sneak the diapers back into my house, after the movie I drove out to a back road and threw the pack on the diaper I had on out the window (Sorry earth! :( ).

I drove out to a back road and threw the pack on the diaper I had on out the window (Sorry earth! :( ).

I've done that before too.

Once I had to wait months until I got to my beach town to buy some diapers.. I felt weird about it after a few hours of finally wearing one and put them in a brown paper bag and threw them in a beach trash can a few blocks down that night. My strange guilt disappeared the next morning and all I wanted to do is go get them back.. I rushed to the trash can to find the whole package mostly ruined by an overnight rain shower. That was such a bummer. Since then i've gotten a more stable grip on my DL side.

Nope never seen new or used adult diapers lying around at the roadside.

Only seen dirty fuckers leaving used baby diapers around in parks.

Funniest thing ever was several of them left in the woods that had got SO wet from the heavy downpour( I don't think piss) they literally exploded everything (was gel everywhere on the ground right near them).

That or someone liked purposely liked squishing wet diapers,lol.

One time however me and my friend's did play football with a really wet diaper in the park left on the grass until it exploded. We were all mega drunk though, or probably wouldn't have done it,lol.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

It's happened to me twice that I can remember. I was driving down the road, and I spotted something that looked like an adult diaper, or package.

The first time, I slowed down as much as I could and not arouse suspicion (wife was in the car) when I spotted what looked like a full pack of Attends on the side of the road.

Just the other day, it happened again - It looked like someone threw some brand new adult pull ups out the window while driving.

Yes, I'm on the road often. I see full packs of adult diapers on the side of the road all the time, most of the time they are ripped open and scattered all over, but in perfect condition. But they're usually blue, in any case it's sort of strange. I sometimes wonder if they fell off the back of a truck delivering them but that doesn’t make sense. I can only guess that someone, maybe an AB/DL needed to ditch them quick. I find in these situations, it's best to go to a car wash and throw them in the trash at night if anything.

• 1 month later...

I can assure everyone that this "phenomenon" isn't as widespread as it might seem. To put it another way, if people in this area just abandoned perfectly good/unused diapers on the side of the road, I'd happily salvage them and save myself some cash.

The only time I've seen anything like this was awhile back when I was on vacation in a tourist area. The trash hadn't been collected yet, and there was a half full box of diapers sitting on the curb right next to the trash can in front of one of the local buildings. I waited about 15 minutes just to be sure that the diapers weren't left there by accident, and then I picked them up and took them with me. In essence, I got a free package of diapers in perfectly good condition that someone was throwing away.

What probably happened was that some family rented the place, and bought the diapers while they were on vacation. When that family went to pack, they probably realized that they didn't have enough space in their vehicle to bring the diapers home, so they just threw them away. Also, considering that they put them on the curb right next to the trash can rather then inside of it, they were probably hoping that someone would come along and take them.

When I was younger I would ride my bike to the drug store and after having a conversation with myself for awhile about actually buying the diapers I would buy them and ride back home, where I would usually hide them in the garage. Once I remember, my family was working outside so I could not easily get to the garage, so I hid them right by one of the big garbage cans. They were in a blue grocery bag so I assumed people would think it was tradh, I went back to get them and they were gone.

In one of my more stupider moments. I picked up an adult diaper that was on the road near the bridge by my house. I actually took it home and used it for my pleasure. It was not used or anything but it was opened and there. Looking back on it now, I have to try hard not to smack myself up side the head and say "what were you thinking?"

I remember as a kid walking to school one day there was a baby diaper with a little poop stain someone had unrolled and hung on a chain link fence. Since I already liked diapers I enjoyed walking past it every day for the long time it was stuck up there.

I used to live in a nice apt behind walmart and go there all the time to check on star wars stuff etc. Quite often I'd see a baby diaper in the parking lot. Back in 2001 when I finally got my van and my license I decided to attempt trying to diaper myself. I went to walgreens bought a pack of walgreen brand nothing fancy. Went to kmart parking lot tried putting one on but had no luck unfortunately. I abandoned the bag in front of my van on grass fast as i could and drove off. Was stupid i know for many reasons. I tried pullups and goodnites on later dates but no luck either. Just didnt have the mobility. Would be even harder now with my breathing not as strong as back then.

Guest fakename7

A couple years ago, I was just beginning to become interested in diapers, mostly because a close "friend with benefits" was into diapering boys in a very big way. One day I was walking from the bus stop to the light rail on my way to work, and spotted a full, unopened package of Attends on top of the trash bin near the bus stop. They happened to be my size. Nobody was around. I couldn't resist the opportunity, so I tore it open and stashed a couple of them in my work bag. Once I got to work, I put one on in the bathroom, and within about an hour, made myself wet it. I was HOOKED from that moment on! LOL!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is somewhat funny, b/c it happened to me growing up.

I've always had a obsession with Purple boxes of Pampers.

(See the avatar)

They were the last diapers that were in my house after my "forced potty training".

I even remember the day my Mother giving them away to a friend with a baby.

Anyway I wet the bed every night (and a couple times @ school) till I was about 10.

Someone left a box of Pampers by the roadside on my bus route.

Every day, I'd make it a point to see if they were still there on the bus ride home.

They were too far from my house and I was too young to ride my bike out there to "rescue" them.

So I watched for them every day, thinking in my young mind how to get them.

Well, eventually they disappeard a few weeks later from mowing, or maybe another DL with resources. ;)

It's just the fact that I remember those details of such a simple occurrence from so long ago.

Used to see a lot of used baby diapers on the roadside around the area I live in until the police started better enforcement of tossing garbage out your window while traveling down the road, now I seldon see any diapers but still see lots of other trash every now and than.

A few years back I saw a used adult diaper hanging from a tree near a local swiming hang out, and just a couple of weeks ago I found a adult pullup in the toliet at a local gas station, would hate to be the person who had to clean that restroom.

• 2 weeks later...

This happened to me a year ago....I was walking with a few of my friends and I glanced at some bodies garbage cans. Somebody threw out a clear garbage bag full of Depends adult briefs, all still in package. I wanted to cry, but I had my friends with me....