LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Diaper Do You Wear During The Day

I prefer a pull-up since I use my daytime work diapers to assist with my minor incontinence issues only. ATM Depends brand does well for me. Non-work days vary- it's a mood and situation thing then and with me that covers a lot of territory :) ATM Depends Max is for disposable fun; cloth when I want more absorbency; and cloth training pants for airing-out between real diapers ;) I want to try more plastic-backed diapers but money is always an issue here :(

Bettypooh

I wear what ever i feel like putting on Cushie, SDK, Teddy, the new one from bambino or some others i might have laying around it dont matter to me what I wear cause I can change when ever I want but I can wear a cushie or SDK all day long if i have to with no problems

I wear the same diaper during the day that I wear at night. Right now its either a Bambino Classico or a Dry 24/7. I tend towards loose fitting, baggy clothing so I'm able to get away with wearing thicker diapers :)

• 2 weeks later...

Lately i have been wearing ABRI-WINGS with the disposable backing. Not the cloth ones that xpmedical sells. I get the disposable back diapers from AB4NS.com all the way from Canada. I like these diapers and am willing to pay the shipping to get them. Vulcro diapers makes for an easy change, no laying down on the good ole bed... easy to re-fasten when they become droopy.

Molicare Super Plus is my primary diaper of choice

I used to just line them with cloth pre folds to increase wicking but have now added Pampers extra protection and g-diaper inserts into the mix.

This hold me up through the day well, at night I add an Attends as an outer shield just incase baby has a leak.

Btw, currently have a condition that has left me 24/7, so using them this set up for all my AB needs. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...