LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dear "The British"

DailyDi

We eat normal stuff herein the UK, Have you never heard of "Black Pudding?"it's you Americans that eat the weird stuff.

I mean, what the hell are "Grits?"

Usually fine ground up corn. You can boil it to a porridge or use it to make white lightning. White lightning is a spirit from a still (usually illegal).

Have you watched The IT Crowd? (different kind of show but same writer, very funny)

Haven't... but will check it out. It's on Netflix as well, so can load it p all quixster like lol

I LOVE shepards pie! As for more Black Books, sadly uk comedy shows are often written by 1-2 writers, so to keep them fresh they usually run a max of 2-3 six episode seasons. Some do run for longer, but as someone said earlier Linehan is off doing The IT Crowd, Cecil and Riley are off doing Armstrong and Miller and Come Fly With Me and Dylan Moran is concentrating on his stand up material. So no more Black Books sadly. There is plenty more to choose from, Darkplace is good, if totally different.

This thread inspired me to make Shepherds Pie last night and since my husband and mom have colds I added some cold busting stuff to it, a full bulb of garlic split between the meat mixture and the mashed potatoes and a healthy dose of crushed chillies.

It was my first time ever making it, but everyone went back for seconds so I guess it turned out well :)

I require new episodes of Black Books. Get on it.

Have you looked at the Graham Linehan's earlier series "Father Ted"? It's not as dark and as edgy but it's still pretty damn funny. Unfortunately, the untimely death of Dermot Morgan (the lead actor) has shut the door on any further series of Father Ted.

Shepherd's pie however is a more renewable resource, based as it is upon cows and potatoes.

It's a good thing England colonized India, it's really the only decent food you'll find on that soggy god-forsaken rock. I ordered nachos in London once and you know what they put as a topping? BBQ sauce! English food is hands down the worst in the civilized world.