LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dear "The British"

DailyDi

I think that you and I are the only ones who care for shepherd pie. Most persons hate it

What is Shepherds pie made of & with?

Rockies Fan

shepherds.......

actually its a mixture of ground meat under a layer of mashed potatoes at its simplest.

I'd do something different....a biscuit base baked and then a ground-turkey mixture, and then mashed potatoes over that.

I got something the brits can do: get rid of the word "nappy" :P

Shephards pie..

cook ground beef, put in bottom on pan, add a layer of canned corn, then cover with mashed potatoes, bake until potatoes are slightly crispy on top...

absolutely delicious!

:thumbsup: good stuff....and a hell of a LOT better than Kidney pie....<GAG> just the thought makes me ill

Shephards pie..

cook ground beef, put in bottom on pan, add a layer of canned corn, then cover with mashed potatoes, bake until potatoes are slightly crispy on top...

absolutely delicious!

its Lamb in a shephards pie and Beef in a cottage pie.

• Like 2

:thumbsup: good stuff....and a hell of a LOT better than Kidney pie....<GAG> just the thought makes me ill

I LOVE shepherds pie, and steak and kidney pie, and liver... hmmm, wonder if that's because my mom was born in England :P

ETA: oops, forgot bangers and mash... now I'm getting hungry

We eat normal stuff herein the UK, Have you never heard of "Black Pudding?"it's you Americans that eat the weird stuff.

I mean, what the hell are "Grits?"

Grits are awesome :) Us southerners know that corn Hominy is an unfinished product so we finish the job by milling them more and enjoy our grits, some with a bits of real butter, some with bits of bacon, some with cheese- the possibilities are endless ;) Grits are really a base which you add too, and instant grits are a sacrilege :o:

"GRITS" is also an acronym for Girls Raised In The South- feel free to be as jealous of us as you wish to :P

Bettypooh

Shepards pie is AWESOME if you make it right. Just don't use cheap meat and don't overcook the vegetables. I use cheese in my mash potato too... Nooooom. Totally going to make Shepards pie tomorrow....

Never heard of Black Books?

Shepards pie is AWESOME if you make it right. Just don't use cheap meat and don't overcook the vegetables. I use cheese in my mash potato too... Nooooom. Totally going to make Shepards pie tomorrow....

Never heard of Black Books?

lanny you cant cook all i see you do is bun cakes hehehe

dont worry am all ready running from you bye bye

I'd like to make a formal complaint about Alex04 please!!..... *Whines* She's being a meany!!!

Some pretty judgemental comments about my cooking skills coming from the woman who can't even boil an egg...

Alex next time your here you can do all the cooking if I'm so awful :D

I'd like to make a formal complaint about Alex04 please!!..... *Whines* She's being a meany!!!

Some pretty judgemental comments about my cooking skills coming from the woman who can't even boil an egg...

Alex next time your here you can do all the cooking if I'm so awful :D

am ok about doing all the cooking just hope you can eat a ton of junk food have love big macs plus you have to make me all the cups o tea i want

Grits are awesome :) Us southerners know that corn Hominy is an unfinished product so we finish the job by milling them more and enjoy our grits, some with a bits of real butter, some with bits of bacon, some with cheese- the possibilities are endless ;) Grits are really a base which you add too, and instant grits are a sacrilege :o:

"GRITS" is also an acronym for Girls Raised In The South- feel free to be as jealous of us as you wish to :P

Bettypooh

Grits are yummy yummy yummy! I've only had them a few times in my life but I miss them. My biomom's side of the family is from Georgia, and my biodad's side from up here in Pennsylvania. We don't get good grits here, just the quick ones that don't taste right. Cheesy grits are my favorite ever. ALSO, you don't have to be a girl or raised in the south to love grits, but having some southern blood in you doesn't hurt your chances.

~ moogle