LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloth Diaper ?

Hi guys i need a cloth diaper that can stand up to bedwetting but easy to put on any suggestions would be helpful. I would also like to know where you bought them i have plastic pants already.

I just tried a contour diaper with velco and once again...hate velcro!!!

Go to Mountainview for some great flannel prefolds.

You will get the hang of using baby diaper pins.

I use the llarge daytime and they are perfect for night wetting with the proper diaper cover.

I always remove the velcro from the diapers I order and use Snappi's instead. The velcro always comes loose or catches everything the the wash. I just bought 3 pre-folds from Baby-pants.com that are perfect for my night wetting.

I prefer a flat cloth pin-on style diaper. I prefer gauze diapers.

I prefer the flat (uncountoured) diaper because the area that bunches up is where you need the absorbtion. I prefer the pin-on style because studs break and velcro is trouble in the washing process.

I like the gauze because it is comfortable and long lasting. Flannel diapers wind up in your dryer's lint trap.

I have used cloth diapers, for bedwetting, for most of my life.

I get my diapers from adultclothdiaper.com

If I can answer any more questions, let me know. Keep in mind that there are a lot of experienced cloth diaper users on this board.

Hi Timmy I also like the gauze squares from adultclothdiaper and the twill diapers from Rear Z- a Canadian diaper supplier in Ontario. Also check out the model #20300V plastic pants from Babykins.com they are very soft and long lasting. Paul

redneck diaper boy said:

I prefer a flat cloth pin-on style diaper.

I prefer the flat (uncountoured) diaper because: you can fold it to fit perfectly every time.

I like the gauze because it is comfortable and long lasting.

Flannel diapers are by far the easiest and cheapest. Think about a single size, flat flannel bed sheet folded to fit.

I too have used cloth diapers for fun for most of my life.

I get my diapers from granitsmith on eBay. My flannel sheets at Wal-Mart.

If I can answer any more questions, let me know. Keep in mind that there are a lot of experienced cloth diaper users on this board.

Dear DL Timmy

Redneck Diaper Boy said it succinctly, I've only added my perspective.

Don't go broke on cloth diapers. Less than $10 each. Who says you need a "pre-fold"?

You've already got the plastic pants. Pins, too?

And no wash day embarrassment !!

HAVE FUN

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

After 10 or so years of flannel pre-fold diapers, and they really held up well, I am switching to the Twill diaper I found at Changingtimesdiaperco.com. The 4x10x4 pre-fold design is really da bomb! So soft, thirsty and absorbent. A little bit heavier than the 4x6x4 flannels, but easy to wear, not too bulky around the hips and one diaper is plenty for daytime wear and possibly nightime as well, although I always double diaper for nighttime. The snappi fasteners work great on the twill cloth.

I like the Kins line of plastic/vinyl pants. The Tuffy pant has a very comfortable waistband and sits a bit higher on the waist, giving extra cover over the back of the diaper and protection against leaking.

thanks for the advice guys i ordered a coupouple from baby pants off amazon only worn and washed them once but i'm having trouble figuring out the best folding technique. I might have also bought the wrong size i bought a large and i have a 34-36" waist depending on brand of jeans.

• 3 weeks later...