LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M Panicking Now, The Post Office Flat Out Lied To Me

Diapered24/7

I ordered a sample, but it got mixed up and the post office said they mailed it back to the sender. Well, it was in my living room today and my brother had opened it for some reason. Not all the way, but enough to see what was in it.

So, uh, what happens now? Doesn't he know it's illegal to open other people's mail?

Well "Ernie" in the mail room at work certainly has a twisted sense of Humor, last year year he sent Bob a CD of the International Farting Contest (it's a real CD my sister in law gave it to me one year) he must be your secret santa at the office this year. and make a big production of wrapping some of your Wife or G/F pads or plugs up for "Ernie" and then just toss them in a dumpster, and your brother will be "handled" with what he saw without ever knowing the truth. he will have only the answer you want to leave with him which he will soon forget the whole thing as a "non event"

Nappy

well if your brother hasn't brought it up, then why should you?

if you actually bring it up it will actually make your brother start thinking about things... unless he says something let sleeping dogs lie.

Expres regret to your brother that he opened his Christmas gift early and ruined the surprise.

Follow through and give it to him anyway.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Families are known for opening eachother's mail. I can say it is by accident, hopefully. My father would open my bank statements by accident as he had the same bank, but would then question my balance, very violating. I live out of state now for grad school. With my Dad's maintenence business, he would open ABDl purchases! Thinking they were for his business, then question me about them!

You could have claimed it was a gag gift for a gift exchange. I know a friend who did this, used a pack of adult diapers as a gag gift for an exchange.

The Post Office is only responsible for asking "Anything fragile, perishable, or hazardous?" They don't ask if the package contains anything absorbent. Do you need any stamps?

• Like 1

We are our own worst enemies. Geez, our paranoia is incredible. It's only diapers! All the suggestions were great. And, for my two cents, get over your paranoia. If you like diapers, buy 'em, wear 'em, use 'em. They're YOUR diapers and you don't have to explain WHY to anyone, unless you really want to be ridiculous and wear them to the doctor's office for an appointment, like a physical, really hoping to get the nurse or assistant to change your diaper or diaper you.

You know, it's OUR thing. Most people are grateful it's not THEM having to deal with diapers as an adult...

Oh, if YOU don't react to someone else or someone else's reaction, you'll see how quickly adult diapers, even yours, or even for YOU, becomes a non-issue...

Warning: The following post has references to unsavory characters :o:

I know of a lawyer who defuses potentially problematic situations where nothing is wrong with their client's action but is being made to appear so by someone giving testimony. They will interrupt the deposer by asking them "And your point is?" then making them explain just what is so wrong about it. Of course they can't explain it which makes them look like an idiot- that attorney's actual motivation from the start :lol:

I have adopted that technique when someone steps out of line around me for a different reason- I want them to learn that things other people do which do not harm others are none of their business, and if they think it's funny or wrong then they are the ones with the real problem :bash: It doesn't always get the problem fixed, but it makes them keep their stupid intolerant non-understanding mouth closed when they are around me, and in that I have done something good B)

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

It is illegal to open someone else's mail. I am pretty sure if you decide to make a federal case against your brother, over a diaper sample you are setting yourself up for more ridicule than letting it go. But hey it's your call.

A mix up at the post office? They handle millions of pieces of mail daily if they got it from sender to receiver they fulfilled their end of the contract, they can't be expected to know the exact location of unregistered mail, pretty sure a diaper sample did not have a tracking number. Not sure how they lied to you.

As a young DL you do you best to stay discrete, but sometimes you leave bread crumbs. I am sure I left a few, but they are soon forgotten. It is a bigger deal to you, than it is to anyone else who might have accidentally discovered something. It is probably already forgotten.

The Post Office is only responsible for asking "Anything fragile, perishable, or hazardous?" They don't ask if the package contains anything absorbent. Do you need any stamps?

For some reason this is far more humorous to me than it probably should be.

Then again, maybe the post office should ask if something is absorbent. I mean, if a package isn't "fragile, perishable, or hazardous" they usually just leave it on a person's doorstep if it's too big for the mailbox. This is fine until there's rain in the forecast--the post office usually doesn't put a plastic bag around a package unless its actually raining at the time the package is delivered. Now if someone is out for a couple of hours and there's a short downpour, you can imagine what happens to a product like diapers. I once had some computer parts that were delivered in the rain--nothing fragile--just plastic case parts that could get wet, and even with the plastic bag around the box, the package was a bit soggy. Still, those were the cleanest case parts I'd ever received. It was a shame that the people selling them screwed up my order and then didn't even have the correct parts in stock or know what they screwed up. (Never mind that they had a picture of the correct parts next to the ones I ordered.) Then again, I doubt any of us want special markings on our diapers indicating what they are. Still, I wonder how many people have lost packages of diapers to the elements.