LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post Something Positive That Happened To You Today

Lovelylittle: Awesome to hear you got promoted! What kind of nursing do you do?

pediatric home health :) it's about the most rewarding thing I could imagine doing.

speaking of which, my patient who has very limited functioning smiled when he heard my voice today, for the first time :) I thought it was a fluke, but he kept doing it all day every time I talked :D

pediatric home health :) it's about the most rewarding thing I could imagine doing.

speaking of which, my patient who has very limited functioning smiled when he heard my voice today, for the first time :) I thought it was a fluke, but he kept doing it all day every time I talked :D

It's amazing how the nervous system works :) I'm glad to hear that he's able to express his excitement to you. :) I can imagine you bring a lot of goodness to his life.

Congrats on getting into pediatric nursing, it's a great specialty. :)

--Lex

• Like 1

That happened 'cause he KNOWS that you wear diapers! :P

It's easy to find the positive in any situation, no matter how bad you think things are, they could always be worse.

While things can always be worse, and I am a very positve person, that doesn't mean that every situation has a positive. Overall, things will be positive, but for this moment in time, things are not.

My brother left early for the health club. This allowed me to finish the cute yellow pullover blouse I started yesterday and was so rudely interrupted when he came home early last night from the mall. The blouse fits great and completes the corduroy coverall dress and panties I made last week.

I recently got Okami for the Wii and unlocked all of the unlockables, including the bead string, which gives me invincibility, infinite ink, and 10x weapon damage for all of my "New game plus" runthorughs. Also, on Smash Bros Brawl, I've refined the proper sticker configurations to make my favorite characters totally badass. Wolf, Snake, Kirby, Bowser, and ROB are awesome as-is, but SSE kinda cheats, so I've got them beefed up so they can perty much KO the badguys with one hit. I love being able to kick butt in videogames.

i was so tired yesterday at work and felt like i was moving in slow motion all day but when it came to the end of the day i had gotten everything done on my list of things to do... and then some!!! then last night i got home and my bambinos had arrived a day early!!! yay!!!

It's my Saturday. And I just got my VERY FIRST pack of diapers! I have been thinking about for this for years. I haven't worn a diaper since I was 11 and swiped them off my sister's larger dolls.

I do have to be very patient, however. I am not alone here and need to wait until later before I can get into one. Yet another reason I wish I lived alone.

@ Yvhuce: Melee > Brawl

Incorrect statement. Brawl does things better than Melee, and has better new characters. I have all 3 games and Brawl is by far the best. I can still kick ass with my old favorites, but also favor about half of the new characters, as well. Bowser, Kirby, Game&Watch, and Luigi are awesome, but it's fun to have a larger bag of tricks. More ways to kick ass. Plus, it's got a level editor.

Not quite today, but between my last post and today: I met up with a fiend I hadn't seen in about 12 years.

Guest Diaperdragon

Finished my final project for class, and my Bambino Teddy's came in the mail today, they are awesome!

Sweet, I have one more exam to go and I am sure going to be diapered for them as well.