LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I The Only One?

I am a DL not AB but even though that I wear all the time I do not use them for wetting or messing. I wear because thay make me feel good and I find them sensual and quite erotic. My husband is fine with it and has said that I should wear 24/7 even though they don't do anything for him. My question is does anybody else just wear them and not use or is it just me :(

• Like 2

If I wear, then I wet since going to the girls' room would be a rather involved process of unpinning, etc.

I am a DL not AB but even though that I wear all the time I do not use them for wetting or messing. I wear because thay make me feel good and I find them sensual and quite erotic. My husband is fine with it and has said that I should wear 24/7 even though they don't do anything for him. My question is does anybody else just wear them and not use or is it just me :(

I do wet them but I have heard of people who do not wet or mess them, some people just wear them.

Perhaps it will take you time to get used to the idea of wetting them, have you tried wetting them?

@Bedwetter no I haven't tried wetting them, I am a bit afraid to tbh. Its taken me long enough to confess to liking nappies and I think that using them may be too much for my husband to take in and I am not sure if I even want to wet them!!

Your not alone !

Quote, "I am a DL not AB but even though that I wear all the time I do not use them for wetting or messing. I wear because thay make me feel good and I find them sensual and quite erotic"

Me too, for as long as I can remember.

I feel like the black sheep here myself, sure I will wet them once in a while when needed or when I am to lazy to get out of bed :baby_sleeping: but to me, there is nothing like the feel of a dry fluffy thick pamper, plus, I have a thing for being clean and to me, a fresh disposable diaper is about as clean as it gets.

• Like 1

Nope, not alone. I wear for the security and softness. I've occasionally wet, but find it unappealing and just want to get out of the diaper at that point. I sleep better diapered - deeper and more secure.

yes i use to when i first strated but then i started to "use" them because i got curious and it just felt right :D

I'm with diggir on this one, if it makes you feel good and it doesn't harm anybody else then go right ahead.

If I were you the curiosity of what it feels like would be the one thing that would get me to wet, If you want to, just try it once, if nobody else knows then what is the harm?

Who knows you may like it, or is that what scares you ?

For me, wearing a diaper and not actually using it is like getting a strawberry waffle and not eating it. It is just too tempting, but fortunately there isn't an AB police out there forcing you to indulge your desire in only a certain way. This is all about comfort and enjoyment. I'm curious how long you kept this desire secret? We're about the same age, and I knew that I wanted diapers when I was a kid. Of course I still haven't told anybody about it, so you're ahead of me on that.

I wear diapers 24/7 for medical reasons and have for a long time now, Wetting I can't control so wetting is just second nature now but I still can not mess them just because I am diapered.

I also have some bowel problems but don't like messy diapers

@Spark, If I am honest I suppose that I have always been interested in diapers but have never acted on it until I confided in my husband a few months ago. I have been on a bit of a voyage of self discovery in a lot of ways and decided that after years together that I was going to bite the big one and open up to him and I am glad that I did because I never anticipated that it would work out so well for both of us :)

@wearer24/7 the fact that I may like it doesn't scare me but I just feel that it would be a bit too much too soon, if you know what I mean?!

@Spark, If I am honest I suppose that I have always been interested in diapers but have never acted on it until I confided in my husband a few months ago. I have been on a bit of a voyage of self discovery in a lot of ways and decided that after years together that I was going to bite the big one and open up to him and I am glad that I did because I never anticipated that it would work out so well for both of us :)

@wearer24/7 the fact that I may like it doesn't scare me but I just feel that it would be a bit too much too soon, if you know what I mean?!

Well congratulations on going through the self-discovery and getting a positive outcome. The psychological journey that people go through in discovering and accepting their diaper desires is always fascinating (everybody has their story, and their own journey). Yours is unique, because you've acted on it much later than others. However, with age comes maturity and perspective. In my twenties I was constantly wondering what others thought, and cared what strangers thought. As I've gotten older, I don't really care as much about things I can't control. I still want people to think well of me, but this part of my journey and I've learn to accept it.

Two words of advice on public discreet diaper wearing (Not out in the public for all the world to see- we're too old for people to see our underwear).

#1- People don't care. They don't know what you're wearing, or why, nor do they really care?

#2- If they do, who cares?

I didn't use mine for a long time. I don't necessarily love the feeling of wetting, I just don't dislike it, and it seems a little strange to me to be all "lets take off this diaper I'm wearing so I can get up and pee." Also I have a seriously overactive bladder and I usually have to go 3-4 times a night so it's nice to just let go and not interrupt my sleep. But if you don't want to, then more power to ya, dry diapers are quite soft and comfy :)

Aloha Blu4,

Thanks for sharing your story of opening up to your spouse, being accepted and enjoying the results. My wife is an AB and she wears diapers all the time. She wears mid-length, jean skirts most of the time and they are very good at keeping her diapers hidden. Dark colors and loose fit generally work. Good luck and please know that you are accepted here for who you are and how ever you enjoy diapers.

Honu