LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Maybe?

Okay, pooping in my diapers is a weird topic for me. I tried it once, when I was away at college, with the help of an enema, in a goodnite- it was horrible. It leaked everywhere and the enema was just... unpleasant. I know some people really enjoy them, but massive amounts of water coming out of my backside is just not a great feeling for me.

However, that was a few years ago. I have always been really intrigued by stories that involve people messing, and now that I have the capability to get REAL diapers that may actually contain a mess I think I might try it and see if I have a better experience.

Here's my problem, and sorry if it is too much information (as if anything could be TMI in a diaper-crapping forum :P) I have frequent, tiny, really firm poops. Usually I go 3-4 times a day and each time there are 2-3 firm nuggets about the size of ping pong balls. I eat a stupid amount of fiber, so I don't think that's the problem, I think that's just how my body works- but it's not really what I want when i'm messing a diaper. I want one- just one- big, but not massive, soft, but not mushy, poop that comes out all at once and is easy to push out. I know an enema is NOT going to give me that, and I don't want the unpredictability of laxatives, they completely tear me up and i'll be going all day. Is there an easy, predictable way to get what I want? Suppositories maybe, or, I had read the forum about using marshmallows? I've never tried one before, but it seems as though they are slightly more predictable and will make you go a lot but not all day. If I use a suppository, should I take a stool softener before I do it, or will the suppository soften it enough for me? Will it make me go several times, or give me one predictable poo? Is there anything else I could try? Any other input and tips are appreciated as well :)

well maybe a suggestion but why not try eating nothing but baby food or just put the food you want to eat in blinder

No expert but since babies eat liquid food isnt that why is comes out as liquid

So a liquid diet would work i think but hey your the nurse you should know more than me

My suggestion is if you didnt like doing it then you wont now

well maybe a suggestion but why not try eating nothing but baby food or just put the food you want to eat in blinder

No expert but since babies eat liquid food isnt that why is comes out as liquid

So a liquid diet would work i think but hey your the nurse you should know more than me

My suggestion is if you didnt like doing it then you wont now

Well, I didn't like doing it with an enema in a diaper that didn't really fit and leaked. I just thought i'd try again a different way and see if it's better. And yes, if I ate baby food or blended food it would likely come out more liquid but i'd have to do it for several days to get a consistent result and having a roommate and a boyfriend I don't think I could really explain that one! :P

well you said i believe you told your roomate and your bf knows

so just tell them its part of your fantasy of acting like a little girl

or you could tell them you just want to try a liquid diet that you heard it was healthier for your colon

your the nurse im sure you can think of some reason

You may find luck with the marshmallow trick or glycerin suppositories.

As far as I know, the latter of which will give you a really big "I gotta go" feeling and will give you a large mess without having any aftereffects of a enema. I don't know how the consistency will be, I've never tried it myself.

As for your multiple poops a day problem, I would say that has to do with how you've conditioned yourself. Your body is going several times a day with smaller loads rather than once a day with a bigger one. Kinda of the same reason why some people "go" in the morning when they wake up, or some go in the evening or before bed. Whenever I wear diapers, my body seems to associate diapers with pooping, so even If I just went last night (I sleep in diapers, when I wear them) I'll have to go in the morning again if diapered.

Just something to think about.

• Like 1

As in, just putting bananas in the back of the diaper? I've considered that, but part of the appeal to me is the actual process of pooping, not just the feel of the mess.

No, no. You lube up little sections and ummmm..... Slip them in. Hold them in long enough to warm them up and soften... Then viola. You can't do little pieces, or 3-4 inch pieces, or larger depending on what your body will allow.

I have tried the banana thing and it was rather explosive, and messy and might have messed me up inside, so I wouldn't recommend that.

Your frequent 'going' is more then likely from your diet, and as said before, just your conditioning. Being a nurse gives you access to more info a=on how these things work and other info as well, I don't know if that helps or not.

Something I have found that works really well and is all natural and actually GOOD for you is dried Prunes. They are tasty and have all sorts of good stuff in them, and if you eat enough, (say about 10) in about 1/2 hour you are going to have to go. They clean you out and give you that "need to go NOW' effect, the down side is it's not the solid event that you desire, but kind of a mess, butthats part of the whole "going in your pants NOW because you can't hold it" thing.

Thats just my 2 cents, give it a shot see if it works ;) and most of al have fun! :D

• Like 1

Try metamucil? It's not really a laxative but rather a bulking/softening agent that has some positive side-effects (can lower cholesterol and offset some bowel cancer risks).

You need to drink plenty of water with it as it works by water absorption.

Another benefit I've noticed as that it can make clean-up easier. It kind of bonds everything into homogenous lump that will peel off a nappy relatively neatly (probably TMI for YOU this time).

You don't need to dive straight into a full nappy after it, you can just try it and check out the results first. By the sounds of things, it might take a couple of daily doses before you notice "outcomes".

Try metamucil? It's not really a laxative but rather a bulking/softening agent that has some positive side-effects (can lower cholesterol and offset some bowel cancer risks).

You need to drink plenty of water with it as it works by water absorption.

Another benefit I've noticed as that it can make clean-up easier. It kind of bonds everything into homogenous lump that will peel off a nappy relatively neatly (probably TMI for YOU this time).

You don't need to dive straight into a full nappy after it, you can just try it and check out the results first. By the sounds of things, it might take a couple of daily doses before you notice "outcomes".

I had to stop taking Metamucil because it was having disgusting effects on my bowel movements. Even just a tiny pinch of Metamucil and my poop looked like...well, it's hard to explain. The closest thing I can think of is the human brain, with all the folds and curves. It was disgusting. It was also like a sponge too. It would squish and bounce back.

Not to mention the gas and the stomach cramps.

Ugh.

Okay, pooping in my diapers is a weird topic for me. I tried it once, when I was away at college, with the help of an enema, in a goodnite- it was horrible. It leaked everywhere and the enema was just... unpleasant. I know some people really enjoy them, but massive amounts of water coming out of my backside is just not a great feeling for me.

However, that was a few years ago. I have always been really intrigued by stories that involve people messing, and now that I have the capability to get REAL diapers that may actually contain a mess I think I might try it and see if I have a better experience.

Here's my problem, and sorry if it is too much information (as if anything could be TMI in a diaper-crapping forum :P) I have frequent, tiny, really firm poops. Usually I go 3-4 times a day and each time there are 2-3 firm nuggets about the size of ping pong balls. I eat a stupid amount of fiber, so I don't think that's the problem, I think that's just how my body works- but it's not really what I want when i'm messing a diaper. I want one- just one- big, but not massive, soft, but not mushy, poop that comes out all at once and is easy to push out. I know an enema is NOT going to give me that, and I don't want the unpredictability of laxatives, they completely tear me up and i'll be going all day. Is there an easy, predictable way to get what I want? Suppositories maybe, or, I had read the forum about using marshmallows? I've never tried one before, but it seems as though they are slightly more predictable and will make you go a lot but not all day. If I use a suppository, should I take a stool softener before I do it, or will the suppository soften it enough for me? Will it make me go several times, or give me one predictable poo? Is there anything else I could try? Any other input and tips are appreciated as well :)

Suppositories will do two things they will make your poop mushy, and you will actually go more than once; but in a span of normally 20 minutes or so.

At least this has been my experience, you can use some large marshmellows for the same effect. Just take 3 to 5 large marshmellows and put them in the freezer for 5 minutes (They won't get solid frozen) take them out and roll them in a bowl of water (makes it easier to insert) and place into your back side. You will have a desired effect in about 10 to 15 minutes. Enjoy.

3R

This is MY daily routine:

To loosen things up a tiny bit, I take a magnesium supplement (just 1 Phillips Caplet) every day, usually after breakfast.

And after dinner, I eat 2 "Fiber Gummies" by Vitafusion (They are so yummy, you'll want more, but don't do that).

It may take a day or 2 for things to get moving properly, But I have a nice soft , predictable BM every morning, usually after my first cup of coffee, and when It's done, it's done, Meaning, no running to the bathroom all day with diarrhea.

Try it, you'll like it! ^_^

Try Metamucil, I use it regularly and it's great for all the reasons already mentioned; it takes a while to work (8 hours or so for me), doesn't make you feel awful like Ex-Lax, and it sticks to itself rather than your bottom, so cleanup is easy.

A couple of comments- Metamucil has to be taken with water or the opposite effect might occur if the fiber congeals inside of you at the wrong spot. Otherwise it is totally safe. And if you start taking magnesium you might begin having headaches if you take more than your body can process. Ditto for any other metallic trace mineral vitamin supplement.

Bettypooh

@lovelylittle

Goodnites, or any other training pants are a bad idea for anything solid.

If you do 'rabbit poo', as in quite dry pellets, it would be an indication that your lower intestines drain a little bit too much water out of your waste making it dry and your higher than usual fibre intake will lead to it clumping together.

If you want to try suppositories, there's 2 choices basically. The first, glycerine, works on a mainly physical basis. it lubricates the rectum and very slightly irritates the bowels so that you get a 'gotta go' message. They usually only work if there's already some waste ready for disposal.

The other choice is a suppository containing Bisacodyl (traded as Dulcolax here in the UK, in 5mg [children] or 10mg [adult] doses), which has a stimulating effect on the colon. It will also soften the waste to a certain extent because it has a draining side effect. You should find that it probably does exactly what you want within 20 to 30 minutes. Don't overdose, that might lead to cramps (at over 20mg very likely). Oral Bisacodyl is also available, but might take up to 10 hours (it only works in the lower intestines and needs to get there first; it also spreads out more and therefore might not work as strongly) to show an effect, and is thereby a bit vague with effect and timing unless you wear a nappy all the time.

The good news:

If you want an ad hoc solution: chocolate. This sounds a bit counterintuitive, but the idea is not to eat it but to do as the monkey does with the nut, it est, use it as a suppository. Americans don't seem to go for the 'just chocolate bar' approach that you want, but surely you will find some plain milk chocolate in an insertable form. I'm suggesting about 15g (~1/2 oz) rectally. This will have a similar effect to the glycerine, very slight irritation and lubrication.

There also seems to be something else involved because it works better than expected with most people, although the underlying mechanics and pharmacology have not been scientifically evaluated by the testers during a group test in another forum. But easy to get, works, and you can eat the rest of the bar (if you're into chocolate, that is).

Try, and go potty!

Oh, I found that any proper nappy/diaper works quite OK catching a #2 job, with a thinner nappy actually performing slightly better if you can keep the wetting low for a while. It's more the 'baffles' and cuffs, that are important here, than the absorption.

Have fun, and fill us in with the results, after you filled your diaper.

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the replies everyone, I had assumed doing it in goodnites would be a bad idea so I will wait until I get my real diapers in and try it :) I'm not all that experienced with putting anything "back there" so to speak, lol, so I'm thinking I will try either mini marshmallows or possibly a bisacodyl suppository if I can find them. They seem to be the... smalllest options to get good short term results. I will definitely fill you all in on whether it's more enjoyable this time :P

You're a nurse, get a bit of your own medicine and just whack it in! ;)

LOL. luckily for my patients I haven't had to do it to anyone else yet either :P although i do have a saying- 'there two groups of people you should never mess with: people who handle your food, and anyone in scrubs. we may have taken vows not to harm you, but we also have the power to decide you need an enema "just in case"!' bahahaha. maybe this experience will give me new levels of empathy for my patients ;)

Eat more fruit and drink plenty of water.

Failing that take some kind of stool softner, magnesium hydroxide is one (milk of magnesia)

you want something to increase water in your poops.

Try natural first though.

Fruits, lots of water and prunes or prune juice.

This is MY daily routine:

To loosen things up a tiny bit, I take a magnesium supplement (just 1 Phillips Caplet) every day, usually after breakfast.

And after dinner, I eat 2 "Fiber Gummies" by Vitafusion (They are so yummy, you'll want more, but don't do that).

It may take a day or 2 for things to get moving properly, But I have a nice soft , predictable BM every morning, usually after my first cup of coffee, and when It's done, it's done, Meaning, no running to the bathroom all day with diarrhea.

Try it, you'll like it! ^_^

Is that the stool softeners phillips caplets or the laxative supplement? I just want to regain some regularity. my BMs always kinda hurt and can take a very long time, I get enough fiber and I drink alot of water so I'm hoping this can help. I also make sure to eat fruits as I'm now on a weight watchers diet to help me eat better.

I have tried the marshmallow trick, freeze 4 or 5 normal size marshmallows and stickin em in water and slide em up there. They work as a suppository. Allowed me to have a very explosive mess, even though i went earlier that day. Not only does it make you mess, but after 30 minutes it takes effect and its very hard to resist, very close to feeling like you cant control your bowel movements. I recomend it.

I <3 pooping but as for consistency I tend to have the same problem as lovelylittle, maybe just not as bad (It's gotten better over time, slowly.). I'm going to try the marshmallow 'trick' once I'm sure I have a little more way to clean myself up (shower still has no pressure here and need to buy some wipes etc.).

I'll let you know if I'd recommend it. =D

Edit: If you're looking for messy mush, marshmallows! Just, uh, keep the wetting down alongside it given the liquidyness. I was prepared to soil my outer clothing when it all spilled over while I rolled around on a plastic lined floor but I doubt that's many other peoples intentions!

For me, the small disposable fleet enemas (saline solution) are the best and quickest assuming you already have a bowel movement prepared. Everything else will either take longer and/or be more painful. Another advantage is it improves the consistency of the excrement, lol, such that it is neither too solid or too runny. The disadvantage of course is you cannot do this all the time.

I find the best consistency is gained from 15 mg of bisacodyl taken orally (really messy). You will have gas, but it is worth it especially if you are into that sort of thing. Of course, this takes much longer.