LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Haley And Ryan (Chapter Two Posted!)

(This is my first attempt at an AB/DL story, and my first attempt at creative writing in quite a few years, so be gentle :) Chapter One is actually a true story in it's entirety, minus the fake names, but future chapters will be embellished ;) Enjoy!)

Haley and Ryan, Chapter One

Haley looked down at her phone and sighed. It was 11p.m., much later than she usually stayed awake on a work night. She had stayed up to wait for her boyfriend, Ryan; and apparently, for nothing- he wasn't coming. He had asked her if it was okay to spend the night hanging out with some friends, and she reluctantly said yes. He spent pretty much every night with her, after all, and deserved some time with the guys. Still, she didn't like sleeping alone. And of course, just as soon as she'd given him permission, she heard the rain hitting the roof of her apartment. It was going to storm. Not a chance of her sleeping tonight.

She thought about texting him again and asking him to come keep her company, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. This is ridiculous. I'm 24, not 4, she thought. It's just rain, damn it. I don't need someone to come hold my hand. Just then, there was a loud clap of thunder- loud enough to make her jump. Her heart began to pound, and tears welled in her eyes. I know what will calm me down.

She walked over to her closet and pulled a pink box out from under a pile of clothes. The box was covered with my little pony stickers and crayon drawings of baby animals that Haley had done when she was a kid- she'd had the box since she was 6. I guess I don't have to hide this anymore, she thought.

Haley and Ryan had been together almost eight months, and about a week ago, she had decided to tell him her deepest secret- she enjoyed wearing diapers and "playing baby", as she called it. More than enjoyed it, it was the one thing that comforted her when she was stressed. She was terrified that Ryan would leave her, but he was open-minded and reassured her that he loved her no matter what. It had been the best week of Haley's life. She felt closer to him than ever, and knowing he accepted who she was gave her the freedom to feel comfortable in her own skin. Still, she hadn't indulged herself in her "little" fantasies around him yet- accepting or not, she was afraid the shock of seeing his college-grad girlfriend in a diaper would be too awkward for both of them.

She sighed again and pulled a package out of the box. XL Goodnites- the only diaper she could actually bring herself to buy. She took one out and examined it. It was soft, crinkly, and pretty with it's butterfly pattern. It was designed for much younger girls, but the look and feel immediately soothed Haley. It reminded her of her childhood, when she still needed diapers for wetting the bed. There was something about being curled up in a soft diaper that made her feel so secure. She couldn't explain it, but she knew that if she was going to sleep through the storm tonight, she was going to have to find a source of comfort somewhere.

She took off her pants and slid the pull-up style diaper over her hips. It was a little tighter than when she was ten, but it still fit her comfortably. She rummaged through the box a little and found some more treasures- a stuffed tiger named Callie she'd had since she was 5, the baby blanket her grandmother sewed for her when she was just a newborn, and a binky and sippy cup she'd mustered the courage to buy herself when she was away at college. This is going to be a good night, she thought.

She walked downstairs to fill her sippy cup, remembering the nights she used to spend at her grandparents' house years ago. Her grandma kept a sippy cup around for her until she was almost a teen, spoiling her and warming up milk and apple juice to help her fall asleep. Haley did the same for herself this time, filling the cup with juice and microwaving it until it was just lukewarm. While she was waiting, she put the binky in her mouth and sucked it a little. It was just as calming as she remembered. She closed her eyes and sucked harder as the storm picked up, squeezing Callie every time a clap of thunder startled her. Much better, she thought, noting that her heart had stopped pounding.

On the way back upstairs, she passed the bathroom, and walked in to look at herself in the mirror. She was a very pretty woman- her petite 5'3" figure was graced with beautiful curves that looked a little out of place clad in just a diaper and Ryan's t-shirt, but she didn't care. She pulled her long, wavy brown hair out of it's ponytail and mussed it until it covered her perky D-cup breasts, helping her look a bit more "little". Her lovely blue eyes stared back at her from behind the pink plastic of her binky and she smiled. I wonder what Ryan would think, she thought. I think I look pretty adorable.

She didn't give it too much thought, though. She wanted to curl up in her bed and drink her juice. The storm was louder than ever, and diapered or not, she didn't think she was going to get much sleep. There was a huge bookshelf in Haley's room- she was an avid reader and kind of a 'collector', not being able to bear the thought of giving way her favorite books from childhood. She found the one she loved the most, a huge book of fairy tales her father used to read to her. The cover had the most intricate artwork of fairies, mermaids, unicorns, dragons, princesses and the like, with the title embossed in shiny gold. It was just as beautiful as she remembered. She took it to her bed and snuggled up under her blankets to read.

About halfway through "Rapunzel", Haley felt a familiar urge. The sippy cup of warm juice was getting to her, and she had to go pee. She felt a little bit of hesitation- it had been years since she had wet a diaper on purpose, and she didn't know if the Goodnite could hold the contents of a 24-year-old's bladder. But she was warm and cozy in her bed and the thought of getting up and taking off her diaper to use the toilet seemed a little ridiculous. So she relaxed and let go as slowly as possible, relishing the feeling of warm pee against her most sensitive parts, and the relief that came with emptying her bladder. She quickly put her hand on the front of the diaper and ran her fingers along the insides of her legs, checking for leaks. The diaper felt warm and a little squishy, but it had held all of Haley's pee. She smiled. She had felt so little cuddling her tiger and blanky and sucking on her binky, and after wetting her diaper, the feeling was complete. There's no responsibilities to worry about when you're little, she thought. How nice. She closed her eyes, forgetting the storm and everything around her, and happily drifted off to sleep.

(It's not over! Chapter Two coming soon! Let me know how you like it :))

• Like 3

(Thanks again for all the great comments, and don't worry, everything from here is purely from my imagination :P hope you guys continue to enjoy it!)

Haley and Ryan, Chapter Two

About an hour after falling asleep secure in her wet goodnite, Haley awoke with a start. She wasn't exactly a light sleeper, but there were certain sounds she'd trained herself to hear no matter what- like the rumble of a loud car exhaust. The apartment complex she lived in was fairly nice as far as apartment complexes go, and they didn't get a lot of junky-sounding cars- she knew of one that was there pretty often, though. It couldn't be, she thought. Sure enough, a few seconds later, she heard the front door open. It was Ryan.

She tossed her baby things under the blankets as quickly as possible and jumped up to run to the bathroom, just as he reached the top of the stairs. She froze. "Hey, baby," he said. "I'm sorry I didn't come home, the guys weren't doing anything that great, and when I heard the storm I figured you'd need me here. I know you'd never admit you're afraid of them, but every time there's thunder you always squeeze me a little tighter." Even with the hall light off, Haley could feel him smiling. He was so sweet and caring. She didn't want him to see her like this- she had to figure something out before his eyes adjusted and he realized what she'd been doing.

"You're sweet. I'm glad you're here. Hold on a second though, okay? I was just about to go pee." She started to open the bathroom door. "Come here and give me a kiss first at least," said Ryan. "I missed you." Before she could react, he took the few steps toward her and put his arms around her. His lips touched hers, and his hand wandered down to her diapered butt. He stopped.

"Haley..." he paused. "Is that a diaper?"

She didn't know what to say. They'd talked about her feelings about diapers and wanting to be babied and he'd been accepting, but him catching her in the act was a whole different story.

"It's okay," he said when she didn't respond. "I don't care. It was just a surprise, that's all." He hugged her tighter and finished his kiss. "I love you, no matter what. You know that."

Haley was overcome with relief. She kissed him back and rested her head on his shoulder. "I don't sleep very well when you're not here, that's all." Suddenly, she came to a realization. If he slid his hand any further down her backside, he'd realize she was wet. She'd never told him she actually used the diapers she wore. Maybe he made that assumption on his own- but maybe not. She tried to adjust her position to make it harder for him, but it was no use. As cuddly and affectionate as he was, he moved in to kiss her again, and his hand went to cup her bottom. He stopped again and looked her in the eyes. The glow of her bathroom nightlight was just bright enough for her to see the bewildered look on his face.

"Are you, uh... did you wet yourself?"

Haley could feel her face growing warm with embarrassment. She tried to keep her composure, come up with some other explanation- but despite herself, she felt tears sliding down her cheeks. A 24-year-old woman, crying over a wet diaper. What is wrong with me? She thought.

The look on Ryan's face changed from surprise into concern. In eight months of dating, he'd never seen Haley cry before. He cupped her chin in one hand and wiped her tears away with his thumb. Unbeknownst to her, he'd snooped through her computer a little bit after she'd confessed her secret to him- he read the "AB/DL" stories she'd bookmarked to see what in particular it was that she liked, and he was pretty sure he knew how to fix this. "Hey, hey," he said. "Don't cry, princess. It's okay. Little girls have accidents sometimes. I'm not upset. You just need to tell me when you have an accident so we can get you all clean and dry." He swallowed hard. This was way out of his comfort zone, but he loved Haley and he was hoping she'd respond to his tenderness.

Haley was shocked. She hadn't expected him to be upset, but she never could have imagined this reaction. Still, she was so overcome with emotion that she couldn't stop the tears from coming. She buried his face in his chest and continued to cry silently. Ryan held her tight and stroked her long hair, resting his chin on the top of her head gently until she pulled herself together. When she had stopped crying, she lifted her head to look up at him with her big blue eyes, and his heart melted. "I'm sorry," she said quietly with a sniffle.

He kissed her forehead. "There's nothing to be sorry for. I'm right here, no more tears, okay? Now let's go take care of that wet diaper." He took her hand and led her into the bedroom.

Haley sat down on the bed while Ryan found the open pink box lying on the floor by the closet. He pulled out some wipes and a clean goodnite and brought them over. She had never thought about having anyone else change her, she was definitely more of an adult little girl than an adult baby- but her curiosity got the better of her. Ryan didn't have any younger siblings and had never babysat, and she was pretty sure he'd never changed a diaper before. She wanted to know how he'd do. She laid down for him, and he leaned over her and kissed her- the same way he usually did when he came home from work and she was already lying in bed. It was comforting to feel like he didn't see her any differently.

He stared at the goodnight for a minute, trying to decide the best way to take it off. He went the simple route and ripped the sides open, and Haley lifted her butt off the bed so he could slide it out from underneath her. He took a wipe and gently cleaned her off, trying hard to keep the

• Like 1

Man did everyone have a big book of fairy tales as a kid? I only had Berenstain Bears books and a few others. They all had the same thing in common, other than often containing anthropomorphic animals as main characters, they all where pretty realistic scenarios. I didn't find the Grimms Fairy tales until much later in life. Even as a young novel reader, I started early around 2nd grade, I mostly just read realistic stuff. Steinbeck and London for the most part.

Could be why now later in life I almost exclusively read and watch fiction with fantastic situations. I have near zero interest in realism.

Sorry got off on a tangent there. Story's working well so far and as others have said your writing is crisp and easy to read. Are you working from an outline at all? It's said a lot but planning is the first step in good story telling in my experience. It took me awhile to figure that out on my own.

I can't wait to see where you take this. It is beginning to sound like a wonderful evening between two people, and maybe getting a little kinky.

Thank you for this next Chapter Lovely. I think from an acceptance standpoint, this is what all of us wish for. I'm looking forward to more!

Rockies Fan.

Story's working well so far and as others have said your writing is crisp and easy to read. Are you working from an outline at all? It's said a lot but planning is the first step in good story telling in my experience. It took me awhile to figure that out on my own.

thank you thank you! i don't use any formal outlines, i've never really been a fan... i am more of a 'flow' writer, i like to let things come to me as they come to me and then i'll go back and edit it to be a bit more structured. i do do some planning in the form of lots of daydreaming though, so i usually have some idea of where i want it to go :)

This has been a very good start to an intriguing story. I was a bit suprised with the "D" cups and her small stature though. Please continue, as it is quite captivating.

everyone keeps mentioning the D cups :P i just described Haley as myself, i have a small stature and yes, fairly large breasts. in my defense, i've had a child and they weren't that big before her!

thanks so much everyone! :)

Believe it or not people there are small girls with big boobs. I dated a girl for awhile like that. It's just not terribly common, nor should it be, variety is the spice of life.

In regards to the story, I hear you with day dreaming. My problem with daydreaming, which I also do a lot usually in this world I've created in my head, is that unless I write it down I keep going over the same like five minutes of time over and over every time I think about it. I do spend a lot of time planning out plot driving around though.

Look forward to more. I do like the faux conflict you introduce. I'm a big fan of a set up of a situation you know is going to go badly but then it totally doesn't. Like in your story when Ryan comes home. The example I always use is in the second His Dark Materials book (the Golden Compass series) the young girl who is the protagonist finds out a boy she just met is a murderer. Her reaction is not fear or anger but relief since she knows he can fight.

Sorry if I'm rambling. I do that.