LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thanks Guys. :)

okies, i have a confession to make. don't be mad at me. :blush:

so, when i first told my boyfriend that i was an AB/DL/AK/whatever, i started the conversation with "...you know those creepy adult baby people?"

i've seen it discussed in the forums here so many times, and i think it's a huge problem for us- because it's so taboo, us "normal" ABDL's can't come forward. so we can't say "hey, look, i'm a nurse and a mommy and i pay my bills and go to school and have friends, and sometimes i like to wear diapers, sure whatever". so the media is full of stories of pedophiles forcing kids into diapers, or guys crapping themselves in a walmart and asking random women to change them. :screwy:

anyway. i have been an ABDL for a long time, and i've grazed a lot of sites reading stories and ogling pictures, but i have never joined a site like this. i never browsed the forums or met other ABDL's, and guess what images were in my head? the same ones everyone else remembers, the freaks. being lumped in with the crazies on the news just made me feel more ashamed of my desires, more secretive, and from the first moment i decided to come clean, i had to distinguish myself as different. yeah sure, i like wearing diapers- but i'm not one of those people.

now to my point. being here on the DD boards for barely a week, it feels like something inside me has radically changed. first, it was the confession to my boyfriend- because if he's okay with it, why shouldn't i be? but it goes deeper than that. i've had so many wonderful conversations, on the forums, in chat, in messages with people here about their daily lives, and it's so different in my mind than what i pictured- so many of you are so great to talk to, and you're normal!

i feel like i'm stating the obvious, or rambling, but i'm thinking/hoping that all of you have probably been here and you probably know what i'm talking about, at least i hope so. meeting people that are ABDL's and normal made me feel, finally for the first time in 7 or so years, that i can be an ABDL and be normal too. there's nothing wrong with it, plenty of people have great, stable, average lives and go home and throw on a diaper once in a while because it's comforting or sexy or fun.

so anyway. i just wanted to say thank you. thank you so much for changing my perception of "creepy adult baby people", and in turn changing my perception of myself. i still struggle with it a little, i think most of us do, and social stigmas don't help- but you've proved to me that we're not all freaks, and in turn have done something for me that i never thought would happen... tossed me a thousand miles forward on the journey to accepting myself.

thank you, thank you, thank you. :)

• Like 4

Little One,

Sites like this didn't exist way back when I was your age. There wasn't the internet to allow others to bash ABDLs nor for ABDLs to gather and support each other. The very first thing I ever saw that let me know I was not alone was a letter in Penthouse magazine. With the internet now, we see the full specrum from educated, licensed, professions like us to those that creep others out to those that are so narrow-minded that they don't even realize that what we are doing isn't illegal or immoral.

We gather on sites like this because of the negativity our community gets by others. It reassures us that there are others our age, our gender, our orientation, with similar goals in life and the same questions. That there are others here who we don't have much in common with, oh well, for being open-minded means not judging that which is legal and moral.

I would like if this, and other sites had higher quality content on it, but in part, its my reasonsibilty to post it! Thank You for doing your part to post quality content!

Ke Aloha,

Honu

• Like 2

Lovely,

Congratulations on starting to accept this side of yourself, & I am happy that members of our community have helped in some ways. I think everyone of us regardless of the degree to which we indulge have to come to grips with it & accept it as a PART of us, but as you said for most of us it does not totally represent Who we are. I know that I had to accept this about myself & I'm glad that you have too.

Rockies Fan.

• Like 1

Lots of well adjusted, normal people are ABDLs. What we do with our free time and in private should not be judged by others as we express important parts about ourselves and needs - which happens to include diapers. I am gladmyou came to this realization and have decided to join our community. Welcome.

I consider myself to be neither normal, nor well adjusted, but I am AB and this site has been so wonderful for me. My friends here often make a dark day brighter, and they do remind me that normal is just a setting on the washing machine. To echo Honu, when I was young, I thought i was the only one with this dark perverted secret. DD has helped me be much more comfortable with who I am, and has helped me embrace the fact that I am a little different.

How lovely of you to take the time to write your post. You're right - this is a marvelous site. If I may, I would like to stand beside you and say a really big Thank You too. We are so blessed to be able to get together and share our uniqueness, support each other, and, well, just not feel badly about our special gifts !

• Like 1

:thumbsup: How did your boyfriend react?

he was amazingly accepting. i posted the whole story in the friends and family forum under "a celebratory post" if you want to read it :)

i can't like you guyses posts because apparently i've reached my quota of votes for the day. but thank you for your sweet and genuine responses. i'm glad that DD is doing the same for so many people as it has for me :)

Hey! I take high offense at being lumped in with the "normals" :-p welcome to the site and glad to hear you are learning to feel comfortable in your own skin.

Hey, would you rather be "permanently pressed"? (missyD's washing machine reference :roflmao: ) and totally ditto with BriGuy. The thing that makes DD different is that most of us here are who we are online and off- none of the different internet personnas and mind-games you get in a lot of other ABDL places online. This was an amazing find for me as well, and we're glad you've joined us LL- you're making our world a brighter place too!

Bettypooh

As an abnormal who pretends to be normal when in the eyes of the public, I'm not sure if I've had any impact one way or another.

If I've been of any help: You're welcome.

If not: Darn.

If I've been a hindrance: I'm sorry. That's not my intention.

anyway. i have been an ABDL for a long time, and i've grazed a lot of sites reading stories and ogling pictures, but i have never joined a site like this. i never browsed the forums or met other ABDL's, and guess what images were in my head? the same ones everyone else remembers, the freaks. being lumped in with the crazies on the news just made me feel more ashamed of my desires, more secretive, and from the first moment i decided to come clean, i had to distinguish myself as different. yeah sure, i like wearing diapers- but i'm not one of those people.

I can certainly identify with this and my first forays into another ABDL community before I came here kind of reinforced a lot of those opinions unfortunatly. I'm really glad I didn't let it totally put me off because I have a lot of fun reading, posting, and interacting on this site. Hell I even did some fanart for a member's story. As someone who defines themselves by their creative output there's hardly any greater praise I can offer something than giving me artistic inspiration.