LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lovely Sunday Morning

DailyDi

Didn't they just get finished fixing your house? If they were supposed to fix this too, I'd worry- a lot. It's either a leak in the dishwasher drain hose (there's always pressure on the supply side so it would leak off or on) or it's a leak in the main drain piping leaving the kitchen. You house should not be streaming out liquid wastewater, that's your job and you should be jealous.

Bettypooh

So... if water streams out of the house siding when you turn on the dishwasher... that's bad right?

Right. :roflmao:

Little hard to diagnose on your short description, but going by your words "...when you turn on..." I would look for a cracked or broken line or even a loose fitting, after the 'water on' solenoid. It could also be the solenoid itself is cracked. (Have seen it.) Both should be an easy fix w/simple hand tools.

Look up your machine shop manual on the web & see how it's plumbed and go from there on attempting repairs. Beats $$$ for a plumber. :D

I feel it is the supply side as the drain/waste side doesn't generate that much pressure and would show up later in the cycle.

Write if you need more info, although I will be off line after 8am for most of the day.

Good luck & keep us posted.

Bad? Well not if that is a feature you had installed on purpose. Other than that I have to wonder why the only thing separating your plumbing from the outside world is siding on your house. Taking all things in to account the dish washer is fully plumbed on inside water usually from the sink taps. the waste should be directly plumbed to the disposal in most instances. That being said, With water pressure available at all times, turning on the unit leads me to believe somebody didn't know what the hell they were doing... is this thing perhaps close to a outside faucet feed? Sounds like somebody needs to have a serious look at the install. Could be the start of some major damage if that water gets to the side boards and such to your home. Just saying? BTW the dishwasher should pull out of the cabinet recess relatively easy to have a look. Although if someone did this work I wouldn't mess with it till the installer can do the free work and fix them selves. Best of luck with that!