LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trick Or Treat

DailyDi

*shows up in a bear fursuit with real claws*

Trick or Treat.....gimme something good to eat......or i start swiping.........:P

*shows up in a bear fursuit with real claws*

Trick or Treat.....gimme something good to eat......or i start swiping......... :P

Those aren't claws *Pulls out the metal bear claws from the duct tape plane episode of Mythbusters* These are claws!

Last year two 15 year old girls came to the door while I was giving out cndy. They were not dressed up and when I asked them what they were they said "I'm a bitch and shes slut" (girl points to fat chick on the right) I fall down laughing and gave them some candy. God knows what I'm going to see this year.

Maybe they were from the "Occupy" crowed

A few years back I "Trick-or-Treated" about 3 houses dressed in my baby outfit. I got some laughs & some candy & 1 door locked on me as she said "We're out of candy!" (I seen the bowl sitting on the table 1/3 full. I said OK & went on.) As I stepped off the porch I heard Someone laughing at her & saying "You should have given the baby some candy." I LOL all the way home.

Up in my part of the world, kids are going to be sorely disappointed. The power outages are so massive that Halloween activities are being called off. There are so many trees down, mixed in with power lines, that it really is too dangerous.

The southern part of the state escaped major problems (thankfully, after being walloped by Irene) and so Halloween will go on here.

I feel for the people who are projected to be without power for up to a week. I wish our house was bigger to take in ALL our friends without power!

My personal candy policy is this:

1. One "fun size" piece for the people that come in a car - This shows to me that they don't really care about the candy all that much to put in a little bit of effort for it.

Exception #1: The people are obviously physically and/or mentally disabled, in which case I give the benefit of the doubt that they couldn't walk door to door and do my standard candy giving rule.

Exception #2: No costume, no candy. Not all costumes are obvious, but there has to be at least a plausible explanation for looking like you're in street clothes.*

* See Rule 3 exception

2. My "standard candy giving rule" - Two "fun size" pieces for the people that are walking door-to-door.

3. If giving out candy from a location with a lot of steps, on a steep hill, or other tough terrain - Anyone that makes the effort to get to the door gets 3-4 "fun size" pieces of candy.

Exception: No costume? I won't turn you away totally for this type of location, but I go by rule #1 here.

I feel like a grumpy old geezer. I used to sit outdoors with the candy bowl and give out the candy, but I would have kids who would let me put the candy in their bag, and then grab another handful (or two!) before running off to the next house. It also happened when I put the bowl in my doorway and sat near it! Greed doesn't sit well with me, so as bad as I feel, I'm going to be posting "Sorry, no candy" signs on the front & back doors of our apartment this year.

~ moogle

Just finished up giving out candy this year. About a hundred kids or so. Best outfit goes to the kid with the homemade Link costume: shield, sword, bombs, boomerang, and ocarina which he could play all the songs on. The most interesting costume was the neighbor's oldest daughter (19) took her younger sister (9) out both dressed, I kid you not, adult babies. Pacifiers, bottles, blankies, and footie pjs. No diapers as far as I could tell, but definety an interesting outfit.

My personal candy policy is this: 1. One "fun size" piece for the people that come in a car - This shows to me that they don't really care about the candy all that much to put in a little bit of effort for it. Exception #1: The people are obviously physically and/or mentally disabled, in which case I give the benefit of the doubt that they couldn't walk door to door and do my standard candy giving rule. Exception #2: No costume, no candy. Not all costumes are obvious, but there has to be at least a plausible explanation for looking like you're in street clothes.* * See Rule 3 exception 2. My "standard candy giving rule" - Two "fun size" pieces for the people that are walking door-to-door. 3. If giving out candy from a location with a lot of steps, on a steep hill, or other tough terrain - Anyone that makes the effort to get to the door gets 3-4 "fun size" pieces of candy. Exception: No costume? I won't turn you away totally for this type of location, but I go by rule #1 here. I feel like a grumpy old geezer. I used to sit outdoors with the candy bowl and give out the candy, but I would have kids who would let me put the candy in their bag, and then grab another handful (or two!) before running off to the next house. It also happened when I put the bowl in my doorway and sat near it! Greed doesn't sit well with me, so as bad as I feel, I'm going to be posting "Sorry, no candy" signs on the front & back doors of our apartment this year. ~ moogle

Don't be so stingy to car people. Some of them may come in town from out in the country, where it's way too far to walk from.

We had rain in Wisconsin. And the kids just got soaked. It started at 4pm and went to 7pm. We ended the Trick or Treat at 6. They hit enough of the houses. And one big paper bag full of Candy. That to me is enough. That will last them for a two weeks.

The cutest costume story that happened to me. We had a Chinese family move into our neighborhood a few years ago. They owened a Chinese restaraunt and were hardly ever home. Anyway, someone told the family that on Halloween, the kids get dressed up and go door to door getting candy from the homeowners. Well, the Chinese grandpa took his 6 year old grandson around the neighborhood. The "costume"? Not really a costume! The kid did what he was told, got all dressed up in his suit and tie and went door to door!

Yvhuce

<p class="author_info" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 15px; padding-right: 10px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 10px; width: 155px; float: left; font-size: 12px; text-align: center; color: rgb(90, 90, 90); font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 15px; ">

Thylacinus Infantalist

• photo-2772.jpg

As in a paper grocery bag??? Because that should be more like a year's worth of candy, or more... os.

They used there own pumpkin pails. And out of three kids. That paper bag was heavy. But I have found them sneaking candy by the handfuls out of there years ago. So won't be any different.