LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Extraordinarily Large Signatures

Ok maybe not a tech question, but a question about the board. Can we restrict the size of signatures. When people have entire wikipedia pages or huge ass pictures as their sigs it makes reading on a cellphone impossible and on a PC rather annoying. Can we restrict by design or policy that sigs are limited to a sentence or two and pictures be reduced to a more manageable size. Please?

Is my Signature one that falls into this Category? I know it is rather large but by Having it, it explains so much more about who I am.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2012! :D

i have an idea i know who's being mentioned... i use my iphone often to come here and when it takes me longer to scroll through a members signature than it does to scroll through a post with over 15 replies, its kind of annoying.... but alas such is the internet.

there is a mobile version of the site, you can go down to the bottom of the page and select the mobile version through "Change Theme", much easier on my Replenish.

there i edited it :P

I am not here for the sake of those who want to live life in front of a 2 inch screen. That is their nevermind. Let them kill off the image function in their settings.

Actually I just found this the other day :huh: When coming into contact with a new member posting. You'll notice the line under "Like this" where a signature starts? Hover to the right top and a "X" will appear. Clicking it gives you the option to shut off that signature from your view, or all signatures. And it stays that way for all the posts from past or present. Hope that helps you out. :thumbsup: Although for the "phonies" (see below) you might have to do that on the home PC.

I was gonna mention it to some people about some extraordinarily long sigs, as we still have a few for whatever reason are stuck with (Shudder) Dial-up. Or the "phonies" (that's what I call all the smart phone users) But after finding that feature I guess I can live with the "Wiki about Me: in the sigs.

Personally I don't see the need to have it on both your profile (where it kinda belongs) and on every post. But hey we have to be tolernet of peoples. Especially the newbies who, just wanna meet new people, and more importantly people like themselves. So yeah just click the "X"

• Like 3

Yep, the board was much nicer after I discovered I could turn off all the sigs. At the time I remember a huge one with a toilet that was crossed off. I found myself judging people negatively based on the silliness of their signatures. So I decided to shut them off. No real need for them anyways.

Yep, the board was much nicer after I discovered I could turn off all the sigs. At the time I remember a huge one with a toilet that was crossed off. I found myself judging people negatively based on the silliness of their signatures. So I decided to shut them off. No real need for them anyways.

So if you shut them off, how you going to see my one liner that gives ya a clicky link to email me with problems??? :huh:

HEY!!!! I'm silly, but don't judge me negatively (and the board crash screwed up my siggy a bit, now I have it modified) But there's still a very good reason to have a "No potties" signature.cause the potty is evil!! :P

• Like 1

I always knew you could turn them all off, and never did. Now knowing I can turn off the unusually large ones, I will do just that one the few that seemed excessive. And no I wasn't talking about Rockies, or Chistene's

well its not me anymore, cause mine's smaller than either of theirs :P

and for the record you could have PM'd me and I would have gladly trimmed down my signature size, I did feel sort of called out and targeted by this entire topic. I was considering pointing out the signature guidelines set in the Signature Editor and thus refusing to edit my signature, but I decided to play nice.

Wow, you seem pretty upset over this, I'm sorry to hear that because I was not trying to anger anyone, or call anyone out. If I did, I apologize. I thought the one with the toilet was clever, that's probably why I remembered it out of the hundreds of sigs. I certainly didn't want to interfere with people's creative expression (I don't feel that is any of my business), so I wouldn't have sent anyone a PM asking for changes. But I also was getting bored with scrolling past sigs to see what people had to say. The main point of my post which seems to have been lost was that I found an easy crutch to overcome my human failing of judging someone based on superficial appearances rather than content. I wanted to get to know people based on what they said not based on how much I had to scroll after their post. I didn't hate your sig, I promise! It was the combined effect.

I have not turned sigs back on so I don't know what changes you made or if indeed the sig I remembered was even yours, but I hope you made the changes for yourself and not for me!

Um, this might be a dumb question but I just had to try out the block signature button but now I don't know how to unblock them. Help me Repaid, how do I undo this doo doo?

Hugs,

Freta

Is my Signature one that falls into this Category? I know it is rather large but by Having it, it explains so much more about who I am.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2012! :D

You should have that last sentence in your signature, not your posts. That's also very annoying when people do that.