LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Having Trouble Wetting While Lying In Bed, Can Only Wet While Standing

Whenever I'm all diapered up I'm having trouble peeing while lying down on my bed. Even if I wait till I'm just starting to pee and then lie face down on my bed really quickly I instantly stop peeing. My favorite part of being diapered is wetting my diaper while I'm lying face down in bed. Can I get aroused so quickly that it stops me from peeing? If I'm lying down on the bed and then stand up I can usually pee within 30. Seconds. I tried lying on my side but that didn't help either. Any ideads? It's driving me crazy.

I can't pee while laying down either. I usually have to arch my back or something similar. I don't think it's a mental-block (I can push as hard as I can to the point of straining, but the effect is minimal), it's probably just that our physiology isn't meant to pee unless in an upright position like sitting or squatting.

I used to have that problem and i got rid of it by doing some relaxation while laying down and with a VERY full bladder.

At some point the "full bladder" was just too much and i started wetting even if i was laying down. I eventually got used to the feeling and can now pee while all cuddled up in my bed :3

Keep trying!

Muscle memory. You've been so used to going to the restroom in a sitting or standing position (depending on gender) that your mind and muscles have become accustomed to that position(s). Just keep practicing and eventually you will figure it out.

I still have trouble with it myself but I have found a few things that do help it along. First, relaxation is key to it. You can't do the deed if your all tense about everything. Try playing some type of music that relaxes you. For me, its either sounds a rainshower or ocean waves.

Also something else that may help is to practice in your bathtub. This is one out of the "12 Month Program" that has worked for me. Get a large bottle of water and lay down in your tub without any clothes on. If you can stretch out all the way or for the most part is ideal. Drink your bottle of water and eventually you will get the urge to use the bathroom. Just lay there and try different positions until you find one that works and keep practicing at it. If you practice this every time your in the tub eventually you will be able to transfer the idea from your tub to the bedroom. Practice, Practice, Practice!

I think it took me about 2 or 3 weeks before I became relaxed enough that I could go laying on my back in bed. As for on my stomach, I haven't gave it a try yet.

I've got sciatica so I lay on a heating pad under my low back and put a couple pillows under my knees and calves......something like sitting in bed but on my back.

This position requires thick, thirsty diapers and quality high-waist plastic pants. The heat helps relax so I can just let go.

It's a lot easier to wet if you are not worried about leaks and ruining a mattress.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

for a while i was kinda able to go laying on my back, but just as i was making some progress living arrangements changed and i wasnt able to wear to bed much and any progress i had was lost. but living arrangements shifted in my favor again, but i havent worn to bed in a while regardless.

easiest thing to do is like everything else you want to get good at: just practice, practice, practice and then practice some more! it'll take time, but you'll get it sooner or later :)

It's a lot easier to wet if you are not worried about leaks and ruining a mattress.

To keep my mattress from getting wet I spread a large garbage bag or plastic across the bed then cover it with a towel or an old blanket. That helped me not worry about messing the mattress up & I relaxed enough to finally wet laying down.

A full to burst bladder is the only way I manage it with help from my partner pressing gently on my lower belly to encourage me. I still worry about leaking, even wearing a thick Dry 24/7 and a pair of plastic pants

It gets better in time. To avoid any mental block about wetting I start off my bedtime routine by wetting before I go to bed. If my diaper is already wet then there's nothing in my head trying to make me stay dry since it can't happen. It was at least 6-8 months before I was able to wet in bed without effort- now I barely wake up when it happens and am back to deep sleep in seconds after the flow starts. The only time I wake fully is when my diaper is nearly full and I have to exercise control or leak. Most of those times I just let it all go if I'm going to be getting up in an hour or so- otherwise I get up, let it all go, then change. If leaks are unacceptable then your basic diaper philosophy needs some rethought, because leaking occasionally goes with wearing diapers- it happens to everyone sooner or later. You don't have to embrace that, just accept it, and then you'll find just letting go a lot easier.

Bettypooh

I agree w/ Bettypooh. It takes time and to be relaxed. I wear diapers to bed every night and I'm always wet in the morning. When I wear during the day at home I am very relaxed and have found myself wetting before realizing what I'm doing. On those times I wear outside the house, which isn't very often, I do have a hard time wetting as I feel much more self conscious about wearing and wetting.

Good luck.

CDL

If the worry about leaking is part of the problem get a water proof mattress cover and a mattress pad so it will not soak the mattress just your sheet and mattress pad.

Then if it leak so what just change the sheet and pad.

I tried everything all the ideas you guys gave me but to no prevail. I came closest on my side, but no luck. Lying face down is almost impossible because I start to get aroused when I think about what I'm doing and having the soft diaper push on my special spot. frown.gif Anyone know of something that will make me wet alot besides alcohol?

This block that you mentioned, that keeps you from urinting, just imagine how difficult your life would be if you had that block keeping you from urinating whenever you were away from your own home. And the only way you could use a public restroom is if you were sitting on a toilet, in a cubicle, and you have waited for the entire restroom to clear out, and you can only go as long as you are avoiding hitting the water. Also imagine fifteen years of this and all the associated shame, feeling emasculated everytime you have to sit in order to urinate? That is just a taste of the hell that is shy bladder. Alexander Heinz is the author of The Ultimate Paruresis Guide. He teaches a meditation that is so powerful, that you can go from having no problems with stalls and not being able to use urinals to complete freedom. It would probably free anyone with any degree of Paruresis. I want this man to receive the support he deserves. Any ABDL serious about wanting to wet laying down should read his book, and practice his meditation exercise. If it could bring me so close to freedom that I was able to use a busy restroom at school, where the stall was taken, and the only choice was the urinal next to another classmate, and ACTUALLY BEING ABLE TO USE IT, then his exercise can certainly help you gain some ABDL pleasure. There is nothing more satisfying (next to being able to use public restrooms) than laying on a shower curtain on top of an air mattress, in a fresh diaper after meditating, and going from fresh, to very heavy, very warm, and very, very SOGGY!!!!! He has a surefire way of making the body release, and if you want to pee like a baby, go out and buy his ebook! I want everyone on this site to buy his ebook, he deserves to be compensated for his knowledge and the freedom it brings!

And do not forget to go crazy, every visualization that makes the body part more comforted,the better. If you practice his countdown method, your entire body will relax by counting back from 12 to 1.

^Nothing, if that is by your choice. The problem is when that is the only way that you can relieve yourself or you have to wait for the restroom to clear out. I will occasionally pee sitting if it is late at night and I am half asleep, better than making a mess. I am speaking as a near former paruretic, for me peeing sitting reminds me of over 15 years of not peing able to urinate if I thought there was a chance that anyone could feel guilty. I even felt guilty when I was in a one person restroom and there was someone at the door. To answer your question, I have heard shy bladder authors compare the condition to being an alcoholic, it is not possible to be cured of alcoholism, but it is possible to be in a continued state of recovery. The condition is usually caused by a tramatic experience followed by avoidance. The avoidance drive is what makes having a shy bladder a living hell. The internal sphincter is involuntarily constricted. Your mind has learned that unrinating in the presence of others is dangerous, and it makes it physically impossible. I am almost over it now, have used urinals at very busy restrooms. What you have to understand is this. I had paruresis so bad, that one time I had a bursting bladder at the beach, and I could not go anywhere. The concrete building called a restroom was no option, it was busy and someone was sure to catch me sitting, and if they did nto catch me sitting, they would still be able to tell. I thought people would expose me just to do it. Hey Everyone that guy is peeing sitting down!!!!! HAHAHAHA. In reality there is no such sport. In fact I had shy bladder so bad that I could not pee in the ocean, unless I was on my boogie board, past the crowd, and I was drifting where the surfers wait for the next big wave. Here was the only place I could find relief, and not all of the time!!!!! Strictly speaking, I am not speaking as a normal person, I am speaking as a man who had suffered paruresis for 15 years and is almost over it!!!