LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween Will Suck For Me.

Guest scenarioX

Guest scenarioX

Hi everyone.

I was recently charged for driving with a suspended license due to an insurance lapse.

My driving privileges have been suspended and therefor I will not have a car to go around this Halloween doing my usual baby costume and diapers in public.

Sucks, because it's the one time a year one can wear diapers in public and not get hate.

Thing is I don't have any money to get my license out of suspension, because I lost my job last year.

I'm afraid I'll have to scrap my Halloween plans this year.

No advice needed, just wanted to let this out....could be worse I suppose.

I once got suspended for no insurance, just three days before payday, which would have given me the rest of the money to get legal. It had been a bugger saving up to that point and with it so close, well let's just say that is my normal luck. The one good thing that came from it was I got a bike and in no time I was in excellent physical health again. Maybe you can find a way to go out with a friend (one who drives sober!) and not miss much. Hope you find a job soon!

Bettypooh

Just because you lost your license doesn't mean you can't drive still. I've been driving for 20 years and I've never been stopped "just to check the status of my license". If you don't do anything wrong, you don't get pulled over. ;-) It's not legal, but hey, a license is just a little card, it doesn't make you a "monster" or a public menace to drive without one. You just have to be willing to accept the consequences.

Guest scenarioX

Just because you lost your license doesn't mean you can't drive still. I've been driving for 20 years and I've never been stopped "just to check the status of my license". If you don't do anything wrong, you don't get pulled over. ;-) It's not legal, but hey, a license is just a little card, it doesn't make you a "monster" or a public menace to drive without one. You just have to be willing to accept the consequences.

It wouldn't hurt for one night or two I suppose, but my luck I'll have a burned out light or something and a cop will pull me over and I'll be in my "outfit" with a diaper on. They tow the car for suspended license here and arrested. I don't want to chance being taken to jail in a baby outfit and diapers, and I can bet cops will be plentiful Halloween night.,

I'm going to see if I can get a conditional license.....I'm a law abiding person and have no "record" sooo....Judge may grant me a conditional.

It does if you aren't covered by insurance... or are you willing to put up the 3 to 10 grand to fix someones vehicle if you run into them? Or If you have the funds for that you should get bonded and than you can pack your own insurance and get back on the road!

But don't be telling people they can or should drive without it. How would you feel if someone wrecked your car and didn't or couldn't pay for it?

Interesting how many reports of people being injured or killed I read in my paper each month from being hit by cars. Interesting how many of those reports show the driver of the car had no license or was driving on a suspended license! Think! There must be a reason the person has had their license suspended in the first place! So, they go out and drive anyway without a license. What's most likely to happen? Especially when it's a party night like Halloween when adults may tend to drink? In so many cases, suspending a person's license for driving infractions is the way authorities try to keep that person from driving anymore!

Case in point: Just this past week in my small town paper there is one guy who had blood alcahol of .14, crossed the centerline with his truck and hit an elderly woman in her car. It forced her off the road where the car rolled over several times and the elderly lady died 2 days later from her injury! Yup! Driver had a suspended license and is in jail with manslaughter charges!

Second case this week: Driver hit a person walking across a bridge and he's in critical condition. Other drivers said he was weaving back and forth and tailgating cars in front of him. One person who got his license plate number said he hit the curb several times as well as he was driving along. He hit the guy on the bridge, the guy flew over the top of the pick-up truck and the driver kept going! When the poice got to the guys house to arrest him, he had a blood alcahol level of .16 and no drivers license!

Another case: Guy driving his employeers snow plow truck hit 2 people walking along the street, then kept going to the bar half a mile away. The one guy was killed, the other lost his leg from the accident. The driver was drunk, had a suspended license and had taken his employers plow truck after hours without permission to get drunk at his girlfriends house. Apparently he wasn't wasted enough since he got in the plow truck drunk and headed to a local bar to drink some more! Young guy in his 20's. This happened last winter and this week the newspaper said the jury just convicted him of manslaughter! 15 years maximum sentance in jail!

Sure, not everyone who drives without a license drinks and there may be many reasons a license has been suspended, such as non payment of child support. The thing is, if your license has been suspended or you do not have a license, just don't drive! Do the right thing and obay the laws! Bring your license up to date if possible! The only person responsible for you not having a current license is you through your own actions or lack of responsibility (either driving habits, behind on child support, lack of insurance, whatever). I'm sure there are many people driving without a license who do drive responsably, but that's not the point! I read so many times of people who's license has been suspended for driving and traffic violations and those people have no business being on the same road with me! I value my life and it only takes one moment of not paying attention or being drunk to kill or maime another person. That person might be me!

I don't mean to bash anyone, especially the OP. I guess what set me off the most was the responce that a driver's license is just a piece of paper anyway. Just drive anyway without one!

Guest scenarioX

I don't mean to bash anyone, especially the OP. I guess what set me off the most was the responce that a driver's license is just a piece of paper anyway. Just drive anyway without one!

Nah, I choose not to go out on a suspended license Halloween.

My license got suspended due to an insurance laps of more than a month. Stupid I know...I have no excuse.

Guest scenarioX

Taxi, Public Transportation, Friends, Walking

Where there's a will, there's a way

I live in the country so walking to town would suck. I'm not telling the taxi driver to pull into a store so I can walk in with diapers, I have no friends to share this with....It's always just been my thing.

It's fun to be allowed to express diapers one day a year like that without durty looks or being looked at as a pervert.

sounds like my luck........ lmao..... I always get pulled over when I have bad hair days/no make up/dressed sloppy........ it only happens every so often...... but yeah..... I for sure would get pulled over the 1 day I want to wear the frilliest thing in my wardrobe.... because I didn't signal when I changed lanes..... haha :)

Booo hoooo. All I see is reasons why you can't do something instead of what you can do. Pitty party indeed!

I whole heartily agree with this. You point out that this was due to an "insurance lapse", therefore it is your fault an no-one elses. Perhaps this punishment will be a lesson to you. I also agree with timmyc, if you REALLY wanted to go out on Halloween you would be doing something about it to fix it or find a way to do it, not complaining about it here. You have a month before Halloween, plenty of time to find a solution to the problem. If you choose to go out and drive with a suspended license and get pulled over again, you have no one but yourself to blame.

In Long Beach the police cars have these terminals were they can input you license plat and check the driver out when they are behind you. That is all they need for probably cause to pull you over.

I would suggest you contact other ABDLs in your area and car pool with them.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

Apparently two women in our neighborhood went as babies last year to raise money for a diaper drive for the local shelter....we were out of town!

I hope they do it again this year....and perhaps I should join them!!!!!!!! But how do I explain why I have real diapers that are really thick and get wetter as the night goes on????? LOL

In my county, the cars have an active camera system in them constantly checking every plate that goes by. Any discrepancies pop up an alert comes up and the officer goes to code.

In Long Beach the police cars have these terminals were they can input you license plat and check the driver out when they are behind you. That is all they need for probably cause to pull you over.

I would suggest you contact other ABDLs in your area and car pool with them.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

I'd caution you about doing this. For the reasons specified above. DUS is usually criminal.

Maybe you need one of these licenses:

va-license-baby.jpg

I love the "restriction" I'm toying with ordering some of these with my picture.