LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bondage In Diapers

pampers124

I don't know I usually keep bondage and diapers seperate since Diapers tends to be a derivative of having to express my self in a psychoregressive enviroment.

Bondage however is me asserting my lack of control over any given situation and is also tightly linked to punishment and humiliation. So if I wet myself during a long bondage session thats just part of the experiance.

Straight Jackets are fun, but they get really uncomfortable after a while, which would be the point. But I mean REALLY uncomfortable. It may look like its you hugging yourself, but your arms are up higher then you first think.

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys!

Bondage and diapers sound awesome to me! The very thought of being restrained with a ballgag or pacifier with handcuffs or a spreadbars no the hands and\or feet! Another thing that sounds cool is being force fed through some some type of gag! Maybe forceable enemas and having to retain them with a butt plug! You could let your imagination run wild!

• 4 months later...

I love diapers and bondage, unfortunatly self bondage, you can't get it right by yourself.

The feeling of being helpless, is great but the ropes come untied, along with other distractions, you just cant get it right by yourself.

I read all kinds of stories, and some of the things sound great, but most need another person to really carry it off well.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a game Mummy & I have played on several occasssions. I have a single bed which turns into a cot by pulling around some wooden spoked sides. Only last week Mummy went out with her friends for a couple of hours, but first she made sure I was well sorted. First off I had to lie down on the bed while Mummy chained my wrists to the headboard struts so I could still reach my head with my hands. next she took my wet nappy off that I had been wearing since the night before & had become soggier ever since. She then put a clean terry toweling nappy under me making sure the all important nappy liner was in place. After making sure the nappy was nice & tightly fastened on went my plastic pants, Mummy then put my sheet & blanket over me & left me a couple of bottles of SMA milk & my favourite dummy, she then pulled the cot sides around the bed Kissed me & said be a couple of hours be a good boy! Well I lay there & after a bit needed to go No 2`s which I did followed bya generous wee wee, it did not take to long before I was starting to itch around my botty hole the poop was making me squirm trying ease the itchy botty. It is alwats worse because Mummy shaves around my botty so clean up operations are easier. The more I wriggled the more I was spreading my mess,but eventually I did fall asleep & woke up at a quarter to four when I heard Mummy`s car door shut. Mummy came tochek on me & told me off for making a smell but she did expect it. When I was released from my chains & my bottom cleaned which I must add was also suffering from nappy rash mummy and I got dwn to a session between the sheets of our double bed, it is not a game we play often but when we do I always enjoy it emensly.

see that the point you need someone to help you, because if you did this to yourself, you would be out of there in a shot.

Myself I come up with an idea, and try to make it almost impossibe to get out but it never works out, because you bild in safeguards, even if you try not to.

I just have to find someone, who I can do this to, and he can do it to me, even that would not be fair,because if you find somone with your likes, eveventuly you want to do it together, and that would mean finding another party to help, both of us. O well just have to keep looking for the right person to have fun with...

• 4 weeks later...

Here is one idea I came up with. Buy a timer for a lamp. Set it for the lengh of time you wish to be helpless.

Tie all but three extremities to corners of your bed I use belts and rope so I don't have any way to release them. then use a combination lock to secure your last arm to its fixed position. If you are in a blacked out room even if you know the combination you will be un able to free yourself until your light comes on and you can see the dial of the lock. Make sure you have a thick diaper if you are going to be there for a while. have fun. I use my basement because the smaller windows are easier to block out. Happy fidgeting.

Here is one idea I came up with. Buy a timer for a lamp. Set it for the lengh of time you wish to be helpless.

Tie all but three extremities to corners of your bed I use belts and rope so I don't have any way to release them. then use a combination lock to secure your last arm to its fixed position. If you are in a blacked out room even if you know the combination you will be un able to free yourself until your light comes on and you can see the dial of the lock. Make sure you have a thick diaper if you are going to be there for a while. have fun. I use my basement because the smaller windows are easier to block out. Happy fidgeting.

I'll have to give it a try, then again I'll try anything...B

• 2 months later...

Nothing seems more exciting to me than a tight diaper some handcuffs and an even tighter ballgag. Ive always wanted to try a straightjacket though.

Heh, i agree! I would LOVE to try a straight jacket, its gotta be fun to be restrained to the point of REALLY needing your diapers <3

I love it~

Necros~

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've done entire days where I kept ADULT women naked and in bondage-usually with hands restrained in bondage mittens. And in cloth diapers and plastic pants. It was a wonderfully intimate experience. And involved a great deal of caretaking on my part-and a lot of trust and surrender on thiers.

But there was nothing age play related about it.

• 2 weeks later...

I love that too, before I tight myself up I will dress myself up. I will put the dress on and get diapered. After I get diapered, I will drink lots of water (thats makes me feel I need to go to toilet) and tight myself up.

Diapered + Bondage = Enjoy.

For anybody looking for Segufix gear, bondage straps for the bed, try: www.airoliver.de. It's Save Express from Germany, the prices seem fair and they ship to the US. Have fun!

• 1 year later...

I have been wanting to try diaper bondage but i haven't been able to bring up my dl side who i play with, which is rarely. I would love to be tied with a ball gag, with 3 disposables around me with a suppostory. and then be forced to stay like that for some time.

i there i came out the closet about 3 week ago i found it abit nerve racking anyway this is what i told my other half whick is the truth. when i was a child i used to wet the bed piss the bed what ever you like lol my dad told my mum to find a nappie/diaper so she went and done just that. my dad grabed me put me on the floor on my back with every one watching me and put it on me and taped it up i diddent no what to think and sent me to bed i was about 5/6 years of age. i'm the oldest and ever since then it had an impacked on me i'v never told any1 about this apart from my girlfriend i'd thort she mite over react but she diddent. i'v got diapers comeing to day first time in years and she going to make me ware them even put me in them. ps i thort i was the only 1 out there who had this intrest and till i came accross a bondage web site plus somethink on tele i diddent know weather i was an AB OR DL but i'm a diaper lover. ps MAY I ASK HOW DID ALL OF YOU FIND OUT THAT YOU WERE AB/DL WHAT SET IT OFF WAS IT SOMETHINK IN YOUR CHILD HOOD ECT.OR WAS YOU FORCED TO WEAR THEM AS PUNISMENT FOR SOMETHINK OTHER THAT WETIN THE BED. DID YOU WET THE BED OR WAS IT SOMETHINK ELSE HOW DID YOU TELL YOUR PARTNER IT MITE HELP SOME PEOPLE WHO IS AB/DL TO COME OF THE CLOSET WITH EASE IT NOT EASY THING TO DO