LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is Love?

DailyDi

Love is the unconditional acceptance of a person including their faults, quirks, and tribulations.

Amen to that! Unfortunately most people in our society do not seem to either know or understand this.

Rockies Fan.

Love is the unconditional acceptance of a person including their faults, quirks, and tribulations.

And their striving efforts to help you voercome thsoe faults and make you a better person. I love my girl because of this.

• 3 weeks later...

for answers six and seven, "use a condom".

That's wrong on so many levels. Also, I hate it when people refer to sex as "love". Sex is not love. Sex is sex. Love is love. Love is an emotion. Sex is doing something with someone else's sex organs. It is possible for these to be mutually exclusive and insinuating that they're inexorably linked, or that they're the same thing goes beyond ignorance, into the realm of stupidity. It's no wonder, concidering that the link is the hippies' fault... Damned filthy hippies...

what-is-love.jpg

Hey, I actually managed to guess the nature of this post before clicking it! I must be getting better at this... What was question #4?

• 1 month later...

Love is like the measles, all the worse when it comes late.

To love is to place our happiness in the happiness of another.

Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.

Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.

A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the perogative of the brave.